Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,776 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:07 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11068622 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2294) (2295) (2296) (2297) (2298) (2299) (2300) ... (7816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockish(m): 7:15am On May 19, 2017
veecovee:
Shalom Bnsitl,

THERE'S THEREFORE NOW NO CONDEMNATION TO THOSE WHO ARE IN CHRIST JESUS. UNFORTUNATELY, THE PROMISE IS NOT FOR ALL IN CHRIST JESUS. READ ON, IN ORDER TO KNOW THE OWNERS OF THE PROMISE.

Romans 8:1 King James Version (KJV)
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

FRUITS OF FLESH AND SPIRIT

Galatians 5:19-24 King James Version (KJV)
Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

SHARE THE MESSAGE

MARANATHA
Some of these your messages are inspirational anyway. God bless you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pasuma(m): 7:16am On May 19, 2017
veecovee:
Shalom Bnsitl,

THERE'S THEREFORE NOW NO CONDEMNATION TO THOSE WHO ARE IN CHRIST JESUS. UNFORTUNATELY, THE PROMISE IS NOT FOR ALL IN CHRIST JESUS. READ ON, IN ORDER TO KNOW THE OWNERS OF THE PROMISE.

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

SHARE THE MESSAGE

MARANATHA

And you call yourself a christian ? disobeying rules like youre above the law is a great sin. youre nothing but a hypocrite.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 7:21am On May 19, 2017
ihedioramma:
The House of Representatives on Thursday invited Godwin Emefiele, Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Ibrahim Magu, acting Chairman of Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) over N12 billion virtual currency scheme involving 60,000 Nigerian investors. Uzoma Nkem-Abonta, Chairman, House Committee on Public Petition who issued the directive at the end of the investigative hearing on the petition instituted by Philemon Ibrahim Gora, also directed Ibrahim Idris, Inspector General of Police, to appear in person before the committee on 30th May, 2017. The petitioner alleged that Diamond Bank unlawfully closed down the account of cash flow and withheld fund deposited in the account worth N12 billion. Gora who assured the Committee of paying all the depositors as soon as the account is unfrozen, lamented that he was informed that the bank account has been frozen on the orders of EFCC and CBN, when he wanted to refund his clients.

That's Luno account.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 7:24am On May 19, 2017
ihedioramma:
The House of Representatives on Thursday invited Godwin Emefiele, Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Ibrahim Magu, acting Chairman of Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) over N12 billion virtual currency scheme involving 60,000 Nigerian investors. Uzoma Nkem-Abonta, Chairman, House Committee on Public Petition who issued the directive at the end of the investigative hearing on the petition instituted by Philemon Ibrahim Gora, also directed Ibrahim Idris, Inspector General of Police, to appear in person before the committee on 30th May, 2017. The petitioner alleged that Diamond Bank unlawfully closed down the account of cash flow and withheld fund deposited in the account worth N12 billion. Gora who assured the Committee of paying all the depositors as soon as the account is unfrozen, lamented that he was informed that the bank account has been frozen on the orders of EFCC and CBN, when he wanted to refund his clients.

Lol,

Bitcoin business gone bad.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 7:32am On May 19, 2017
Youngzedd:

That's Luno account.

I thot Luno send mails to us that the issue they have is with Stanbic IBTC over some fraudulent issues on their account by a customer
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by afo7219: 7:36am On May 19, 2017
veecovee:
Shalom Bnsitl,

SHARE THE MESSAGE

MARANATHA
alagidi ni bobo yi sha.y r u so strong headed A real xtian do nt behave this way,as many pple have spoken condemning u pasting this stuff on this platform u still went ahead to drop this. Are u above d law?? I pity ur followers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:37am On May 19, 2017
veecovee:
Shalom Bnsitl,

SHARE THE MESSAGE

MARANATHA

@veecovee , I swear U be ANIMAL !

@Locodemy Na U the guy take preach today ooh , STOP ALCOHOLISM !

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 7:40am On May 19, 2017
feelamong:

I thot Luno send mails to us that the issue they have is with Stanbic IBTC over some fraudulent issues on their account by a customer

Aww, then which other exchanger have such clients and billions.

Seems this is beyond what we know.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shina88: 8:06am On May 19, 2017
It is interesting when understanding of technical analysis enable you to make precise investment decisions. Nigeria Stock Trading is no exception, checkout how i used fibonacci to determine precise entry and project exit (Stoploss and Take Profit) in Onado Plc.

How do you make investment decisions during a Accumulation, participation and distribution phases using technical analysis.

I would be creating a WhatsApp group strictly for anyone willing to learn and explore technical analysis for trading in Equities, FOREX, Commodities and more. To join the group chat me on 09092133294 (there is no catch attached). Its free and hope to be interesting for all

#TIAMeetUP #technicalanalysis #smartinvesting

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:19am On May 19, 2017
ihedioramma:
I have about 200k with this guys. Abeg order them to unfreeze the account as soon as possible. The name of the scheme is CashFlow, and not luno. It has its office in jos and was paying investors 20% of unvested sum per month. Their account was freezed since 2012.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 8:23am On May 19, 2017
shina88:
It is interesting when understanding of technical analysis enable you to make precise investment decisions. Nigeria Stock Trading is no exception, checkout how i used fibonacci to determine precise entry and project exit (Stoploss and Take Profit) in Onado Plc.

How do you make investment decisions during a Accumulation, participation and distribution phases using technical analysis.

I would be creating a WhatsApp group strictly for anyone willing to learn and explore technical analysis for trading in Equities, FOREX, Commodities and more. To join the group chat me on 09092133294 (there is no catch attached). Its free and hope to be interesting for all

#TIAMeetUP #technicalanalysis #smartinvesting

Nice!! would be joing ur Whatsapp gp asap.

Please also add Cryptocurrency Trading!! That one is like Blood money now! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:28am On May 19, 2017
Youngzedd:

Aww, then which other exchanger have such clients and billions.

Seems this is beyond what we know.
Its CashFlow. They called it wonder bank. My NYSC money is stock there, I mean all the alawi plus aprico. They had their head office in jos and their account was freezed in 2012. They were not the biggest. We also had FADAMA corperative which had over 30billion in invested cash, but that one was misappropriated and the owner Bishop Jonas Katong is now facing trial for it. They had their head offices in jos, and ppl came all the way from bauchi, nasarrawa, benue ,abuja, kogi etc to invest there.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:50am On May 19, 2017
Tritri:

@veecovee , I swear U be ANIMAL !

@Locodemy Na U the guy take preach today ooh , STOP ALCOHOLISM !
@Tritri,pls dont call him animal again i beg you. @veecovee,Why are you trying to let people here doubt your christianity? @Moderators,pls caution veecovee or deactivate him. @All wetin be una opinion eeeeh?To follow stock or the word of God?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yanmiri(f): 8:53am On May 19, 2017
pasuma:

And you call yourself a christian ? disobeying rules like youre above the law is a great sin. youre nothing but a hypocrite.

I tell you!

@veecovee the Bible says not everyone that shouts Jesus Jesus upandan will inherit that kingdom.
It also says
there's time for everything,
The Holy spirit is not the author of confusion and Stubbornness is as the sin of witchcraft

You should understand this Jesus you are touting this way and know He was a principled man.

If people reject your preaching do the symbolic dusting of heels like the disciples did and go your way...Don't foist yourself and beliefs on people.

You claimed you got this inspiration from the HolySpirit and in the same breath were asking for advice on stockpick from mere men...Couldn't you have got stock inspiration from the HolySpirit too?

Kindly stop making a mockery of what you're professing please and make use of your brain

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:17am On May 19, 2017
yanmiri:

I tell you!

@veecovee the Bible says not everyone that shouts Jesus Jesus upandan will inherit that kingdom.
It also says
there's time for everything,
The Holy spirit is not the author of confusion and Stubbornness is as the sin of witchcraft

You should understand this Jesus you are touting this way and know He was a principled man.

If people reject your preaching do the symbolic dusting of heels like the disciples did and go your way...Don't foist yourself and beliefs on people.

You claimed you got this inspiration from the HolySpirit and in the same breath were asking for advice on stockpick from mere men...Couldn't you have got stock inspiration from the HolySpirit too?

Kindly stop making a mockery of what you're professing please and make use of your brain

Na their type dey always carry people's wives dey do janglover all in the name of gospel.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 9:18am On May 19, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 9:57am On May 19, 2017
feelamong:
http://punchng.com/nnpc-finalising-6bn-worth-of-oil-for-product-swaps/

Is OANDO price rise already factored here?

Not at all. This stock might get to N20 by July IF the Q2 report looks good...I am watching.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:07am On May 19, 2017
Penny race update

- fidelity to open at n1

#winner

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shigidi(m): 10:10am On May 19, 2017
fxuser:
Penny race update

- fidelity to open at n1

#winner
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 10:11am On May 19, 2017
Coolcash1:

Not at all. This stock might get to N20 by July IF the Q2 report looks good...I am watching.

I do not know what investors or traders look at when they trade stocks. It is either one is trying to buy into the future and news that the company dishes out or they just want to throw money to the wind. Oando is not back into profit. The deferred tax computations and sales of assets going on is not going to last forever. Make money now the charts and indices says about the stock. But please beware you may lose all your investments.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 10:21am On May 19, 2017
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 23rd Annual General Meeting of members of CENTRAL SECURTIES CLEARING SYSTEM (CSCS) PLC will hold at The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Event Centre, 20th floor, The Stock Exchange House, 2/4 Customs Street, Lagos on Wednesday 14 June, 2017 at 11.00 a.m. in order to transcat the various businesses (Includes dividend payments) NOTES: CLOSURE OF REGISTER: The Register of members will be closed From 31 May 2017 to 5 June, 2017 (both days inclusive) DIVIDEND: A total of N 1,050,000,000 (One Billion Fifty Million Naira) thats is 21k (twenty-one Kobobo) per share has benn recommended by the Board of approval. If approved by Shareholders at the Annual General Meeting, the payment will be made on 14 June 2017 to shareholders whose names appear on the Company's Register of Members as at 30 May 2017.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 10:33am On May 19, 2017
The equity price of BOC GASES PLC was adjusted today 19th of May 2017 for a dividend of N0.05 as declared by the board of directors. The last close price was N3.35, hence the ex-div price N3.30.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shina88: 10:35am On May 19, 2017
Feell free, i would be glad to have you on board
feelamong:

Nice!! would be joing ur Whatsapp gp asap.

Please also add Cryptocurrency Trading!! That one is like Blood money now! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:39am On May 19, 2017
Shame in Zenith.

Just look at PZ

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:44am On May 19, 2017
@shina88, I think oando can hit 15-20, if peradventure it crosses N10
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 10:49am On May 19, 2017
Hehe this transcorp sef! Market maker and some bad guys just wan load at 1.4, dem just dey pump fake offer anyhow. We r watching u piple in HD grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:49am On May 19, 2017
Mpeace:
I have about 200k with this guys. Abeg order them to unfreeze the account as soon as possible. The name of the scheme is CashFlow, and not luno. It has its office in jos and was paying investors 20% of unvested sum per month. Their account was freezed since 2012.
They are looking into it now .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:51am On May 19, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Lol,
Bitcoin business gone bad.
let born 2be rich and feelamong know this .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:54am On May 19, 2017
Youngzedd:

That's Luno account.
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 11:33am On May 19, 2017
stokfrick:
Hehe this transcorp sef! Market maker and some bad guys just wan load at 1.4, dem just dey pump fake offer anyhow. We r watching u piple in HD grin grin
u mean 1.14k ,bros u get eyes....dont mind dem with their fake offer

(1) (2) (3) ... (2294) (2295) (2296) (2297) (2298) (2299) (2300) ... (7816) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nazzyon(m), UchihaRagnar(f), naturalflow, Streetinvestor2, stcool(m), ExpertDealer, Stan2330(m), leparj(m), cocolacec(m), coinbrood, onegentleguy and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.