Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,016 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:15 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11030878 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2322) (2323) (2324) (2325) (2326) (2327) (2328) ... (7804) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kaze4blues(m): 4:21pm On May 30, 2017
Greetings to the experts..

Which other online trading platforms are available apart from Morgancapital??

Been trying to open account to no avail for a while now on their platform
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 4:48pm On May 30, 2017
robobo:

Hello Chief

i noticed that the resistance point u mentioned in above analysis (29332) was attained and briefly breached today however the index could not hold on to it hence closing lower (29281) than the resistance point, and also with the fact that the pullback was at d very late part of the day particularly on the banks

in ur opinion wld all this signs point to a pull back?
ok, is he in charge of d market machines?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 4:54pm On May 30, 2017
yom2:
ok, is he in charge of d market machines?

thank you sir

but i didnt ask for your opinion

i ask for that of yok. and wld appr8 any response he gives me.

except the handle belongs to same person

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 4:57pm On May 30, 2017
^^^ grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 5:04pm On May 30, 2017
Few will make money others will pay for it.

*ThE OcToPuS*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 5:41pm On May 30, 2017
CRR of some banks

The banking system is a cycle of sorts, with deposits and withdrawals being made by customers. However, there is the extra factor of the banks’ lending depositors’ funds to other people in form of loans. If left unchecked, banks, who use these loans as an avenue of making money for themselves, could excessively loan out funds until their ability to meet withdrawal demands are jeopardized. It is to curb this that the CBN sets the Cash Reserve Ratio (CRR).

Cash reserve Ratio (CRR) is the amount of funds that commercial banks have to hold as reserves either in cash or as deposits with the CBN. The higher, the CRR, the less money commercial banks have with them for lending purposes. The CBN also uses this benchmark to control the amount of money in circulation. With CRR increased to 22.5% from 20% last year, Nigeria’s 11 Tier-1 and Tier-2 banks have deposited the following sums over the past 1 year with the CBN according to Leadership

FBN Holdings N542 billion
Zenith Bank N447.5 billion
United Bank for Africa N321 billion
Access Bank N250.8 billion
Diamond Bank N204 billion
Fidelity Bank N170 billion
FCMB Group N139 billion
Sterling Bank N94.48 billion
Stanbic IBTC Holdings N88.77 billion
Wema Bank N48.16 billion
Unity Bank N40.37 billion

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 5:51pm On May 30, 2017
MARKET IS SCREAMING CAUTION!!!
NSE All Share Index starts the week on a bullish tone with the index appreciated by 0.73%. Very encouraging. However, the candlestick formed after the close is called SHOOTING STAR. Technically, this indicate potential price tops and reversal is likely imminent. The market is therefore shouting caution to whosoever want to listen.

Same candlestick pattern is observed this same time last year bull run (black circle), as you can see, there was a "major" pullback in the market.

This doesn't mean the rally cannot continue, but it is a warning to those that follow Technical Analysis.

Cheers
grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 6:08pm On May 30, 2017
BullBearMkt:
NSE All Share Index starts the week on a bullish tone with the index appreciated by 0.73%. Very encouraging. However, the candlestick formed after the close is called SHOOTING STAR. Technically, this indicate potential price tops and reversal is likely imminent. The market is therefore shouting caution to whosoever want to listen.

Same candlestick pattern is observed this same time last year bull run (black circle), as you can see, there was a "major" pullback in the market.

This doesn't mean the rally cannot continue, but it is a warning to those that follow Technical Analysis.

Cheers
grin grin grin grin grin

Thank you chief for this analysis

if i marry your analysis with the one yok gave on Friday night then the fog is getting clearer and vision is improving. (though still far from 20/20 and i dnt think that can ever be achieved)

however let me play devils advocate and draw your attention to something on the last chart you just posted

if you check last year comparision you are drawing todays chart to, you wld see that rightly as u said there was a major pullback, however i noticed that the pull back was shortlived (some few days) then there was another massive rally whose top exceeded the shooting star you are comparing with.

my question : is there any place for the duration of the pullback in your comparative "shooting stars"

if so wld apr8 if you share

thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:34pm On May 30, 2017
kolaish:
grin grin grin Got me laughing for a while.

On a serious note, I want to beg @peterichy, @locodemy, @STNWAUME and others to please bury their hatchet(s). Let us live in unison and for a common purpose; making the best out of the NSE.

Even @veecovee; you will do well by talking strictly stocks here, your religious affiliation should be left out, as it will only attracts more hatred to the religion you are trying to defend, which is not good for you.

In all, I wish every NSEMPA member GOOD LUCK.
View PETERiCHY and STNWAUME profile ( personal text and locotion) befor she change it . she is just like satan to this room .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 6:50pm On May 30, 2017
BULL VERSES BEAR , whose turn tomorrow?
1. q2 result is still some how far (more than a month from now) certainly bear must visit several time between now and before the q2 result .
2. Today market highly show the presence of the market manipulators, especially towards the closing of the market.
3. Caution should be apply.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 7:48pm On May 30, 2017
PETERiCHY:
Few will make money alot will pay for it.

*ThE OcToPuS*
who told you or how did you know? I'll keep reminding you to always add sentence like "it's my thought" at the end of your predictions smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 7:59pm On May 30, 2017
BullBearMkt:

Cheers
grin grin grin grin grin
I thought of it as well, and offloaded today...hoping to reload later, at at a better support
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 8:00pm On May 30, 2017
Meritrade.com by meristem stockbrokers

kaze4blues:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kaze4blues(m): 8:10pm On May 30, 2017
Thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 9:04pm On May 30, 2017
I am happy to be a part of this forum. Have been benefiting substantially from this forum, I remember the person that mentioned Fidson when it was below 1.20, I bought during the rising momentum sold during the market pull back thereafter with some 15% profit within 2 weeks.

let us continue the good work. Concerning the whether the market will pull back or not, this should not be a source of too much worry. Let us have our stop loss in place, take our profits and then wait for the right time to come into the market/the appropriate stock again. For example I am seriously looking at NAHCO, it is close to a good demand point that if the market continue going down, a stock like this becomes more attractive, I will let the forum know when I take my position (I hope the company settles their internal squabbles) .

Pullback to sustain the current trend should be contained within the 28,949.99 and 28,598.65 as shown in the chart below. The zone is also supported by 0.382 Fibonacci retracement.

Caution: Investing is a risky venture. This is just my opinion and I cannot be liable for any loss suffered as a result of following this recommendation All data used are assumed to be correct, but you may need to verify some of the figures independently.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 10:15pm On May 30, 2017
robobo:

Thank you chief for this analysis

if i marry your analysis with the one yok gave on Friday night then the fog is getting clearer and vision is improving. (though still far from 20/20 and i dnt think that can ever be achieved)

however let me play devils advocate and draw your attention to something on the last chart you just posted

if you check last year comparision you are drawing todays chart to, you wld see that rightly as u said there was a major pullback, however i noticed that the pull back was shortlived (some few days) then there was another massive rally whose top exceeded the shooting star you are comparing with.

my question : is there any place for the duration of the pullback in your comparative "shooting stars"

if so wld apr8 if you share

thank you
...if this led to pullback, there is no specific duration how long it will last, but we have idea how far the pullback can go. Timing depends on market emotions.
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 11:10pm On May 30, 2017
Revibe:
Uac prop 198M units @ 2.24 . Now I'm weary

Now you are learning. Who ever is interested in that stock with such amount has a reason for that. All you need to do is intensify your investigation to find out why.

I see FBN hitting 6km by friday.

Gracias
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dinvestanl: 12:53am On May 31, 2017
greenwich=mytradebook
ARM has one too
kaze4blues:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kaze4blues(m): 5:01am On May 31, 2017
Dinvestanl:
greenwich=mytradebook
ARM has one too

Thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 7:57am On May 31, 2017
BullBearMkt:

...if this led to pullback, there is no specific duration how long it will last, but we have idea how far the pullback can go. Timing depends on market emotions.
grin grin grin grin grin

@yok @bullbear

thank you both

i really apr8 ur response to my enquiries
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Revibe: 9:15am On May 31, 2017
Cadillac15:

Now you are learning. Who ever is interested in that stock with such amount has a reason for that. All you need to do is intensify your investigation to find out why.

I see FBN hitting 6km by friday.

Gracias

Well said sir, thank you. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by STNWAUME(m): 9:31am On May 31, 2017
ihedioramma:
View PETERiCHY and STNWAUME profile ( personal text and locotion) befor she change it . she is just like statan to this room .

I'm Stephen Nwaume, so better get your brain examine before its too late.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:44am On May 31, 2017
STNWAUME:

I'm Stephen Nwaume, so better get your brain examine before its too late.

Oga.by now you should have master ihedioramma style of posts.it is never a new thing.pls just pause the insult and continue.we have many mountains to cross.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:03am On May 31, 2017
Are investors going to start overall profit taking? I think so...it's my thought anywhere, I may be wrong. What do you think folks?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 10:13am On May 31, 2017
veecovee:
Are investors going to start overall profit taking? I think so...it's my thought anywhere, I may be wrong. What do you think folks?

You have taken your profit. Please go in peace and leave us to continue trading. Dont be a pastor of doom.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:16am On May 31, 2017
Oando faithfuls.

The Senate has asked the Ministry of Petroleum Resources to halt its effort to concession the Port Harcourt refinery to Agip and Oando.

The handover was to allow for the repairs and the operation of the facility.

The Senate said on Tuesday that the process should be suspended pending its investigation amid concerns over the transparency of the process.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/232563-updated-senate-halts-port-harcourt-refinery-concession-to-agip.html
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:16am On May 31, 2017
veecovee:

Since you sold yours yesterday,the next thing is to pray for market fall but the market still have upward momentum.
Were you wrong in selling yesterday?Mr market will tell us........

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Thunderlicious: 10:17am On May 31, 2017
ihedioramma:
View PETERiCHY and STNWAUME profile ( personal text and locotion) befor she change it . she is just like statan to this room .

The similarities no be coincidence. Our pastor really get spiritual eyes.

Plus, both profiles are COMPLETELY filled.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:24am On May 31, 2017
One day,a fox was trapped and on the process,he lost his tail.He gathered all the foxes and told them about the latest development which is for every fox to allow its tail to be cut off.The wise one among them told him that he should go without tail and allow them to enjoy their tails.

Brother,you sold yesterday,allow us to continue with the rally........it is so sweet.......

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 10:30am On May 31, 2017
Transcorp has been on a bullish uptrend and currently leaving the last retracement (last arrow point) which can be a good point of entry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2322) (2323) (2324) (2325) (2326) (2327) (2328) ... (7804) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chillykelly86(m), Digitron, DeRuggedProf, ogoo4real, cocolacec(m), KayOn1 and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.