Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,736 members, 7,862,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:37 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11076639 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) ... (7817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 7:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
nio68:
I would like to be your broker, do your DD and stick to a few stocks... I am heavy in Danflour though

Noted. Pray either of morgan or afrinvest messes up my trade anytime. I would remember this post.

Gracias
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
nio68:
Investors sentiments favours diamond more the FCMB

True talk bro.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by flexshop(m): 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
I just don't trust banks and their results.

Anyway my champion breweries is making me proud.

Bought at 2.15,2.23 and 2.3

Now over 2.8...

That's over 55% of my portfolio.

My upward resistance revised to 4.35
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 9:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
bigtt76:
That was when the main man Pascal Dozie was running things in Diamond bank ...not now any more undecided

well their future quterly results shall tell

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
locodemy:

Chai but i dont live in ph.i only come for visitation.
one guy was begging for 30k help here this morning.
i just remember we have a pastor who can raise offering in his church to help a brother in need.
Pastor,pls this should be part of your work here.To assist those in need.
no! I'm not a pastor, I'm an evangelist and I do not collect offerings. That's why I preach the way I do, most of those who collect offerings do not preach the message of holiness and righteousness. God sponsors me, and one of the means HE uses is my trading in NSE. Though some people, sometimes give for the work of God... But I don't just call for it, those that the spirit of God touches do so without being called. I m not boosting, I do give too but right I have lineup of open air out reach.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 9:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
locodemy:

point of correction.fcmb group has csl as a stock firm and csl as a registrar.Both are two different companies.They only divested csl registrar which is now cardinal registrar.
Right now they have the following as subsidiaries:csl broking firm,fcmb capital market,fcmb bank and fcmb trustees.

coming to revenue diamond bank had higher topline as revenue than fcmb while fcmb had higher bottomline as profit.This is where investors keep their eyes(bottomline)

Fcmb had a higher eps in the Q1 than diamond.I dont know much about others but i have pointed the key points.

I believe that diamond bank can perform better than fcmb with time but not now.They were better than fcmb in years back but not now.....i get am before no be property.

Sir pls let this no cause arguement.The most important thing here is we all are making more money this year.With time,we shall know where each bank belongs to.

Thanks for the correction on csl stockbrokers and registrar.
You are however wrong on bottomline for fcmb and diamond banks. As at q1 2017, diamond has a better profit and eps than fcmb..This is not about argument,it is putting the record straight.
diamond profit is 4.8b and eps is 18k compared to fcmb profit of 1.5b and eps of 8k

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
binaflexia:

High yield, high risk.

No gut, no glory.

Personally I margin trade crypto. The volatility is out of this world. You need to be at alert 24, else before you could get food from the kitchen, your account will be wiped out.

Man must survive
no!!! I'm not going to be a part of such any more...forex dealt with me those days
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 9:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
locodemy:

point of correction.fcmb group has csl as a stock firm and csl as a registrar.Both are two different companies.They only divested csl registrar which is now cardinal registrar.
Right now they have the following as subsidiaries:csl broking firm,fcmb capital market,fcmb bank and fcmb trustees.

coming to revenue diamond bank had higher topline as revenue than fcmb while fcmb had higher bottomline as profit.This is where investors keep their eyes(bottomline)

Fcmb had a higher eps in the Q1 than diamond.I dont know much about others but i have pointed the key points.

I believe that diamond bank can perform better than fcmb with time but not now.They were better than fcmb in years back but not now.....i get am before no be property.

Sir pls let this no cause arguement.The most important thing here is we all are making more money this year.With time,we shall know where each bank belongs to.

loco the issue is that both fide and diamond made a profit of 4billn + each in 1st qutr, while fcmb made 1billn plus...but their are other factors that makes fcmb out perform
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
leo1234:

grin

Congrats.
Your 10m units of fbn is now worth 70m. And this is just the beginning. cheesy
AMEN O .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
ihedioramma:
AMEN O .
for your mind
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
Good evening house,among fcmb,fidelity and diamond,which one is likely to hit 2 naira in this rally
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
Cindy666:
Good evening house,among fcmb,fidelity and diamond,which one is likely to hit 2 naira in this rally
why 666 the mark of Satan? Pls change it, so that we can be comfortably calling your name here. Hope u r not member of church of Satan...folks here call themselves "bnsitl"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 10:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
leo1234:

So because of recession you went into hiding?
Welcome.
Even magainvest don dey show face small. cheesy
I was just passive; I have always been around this illustrious equity thread or forum! cool[quote author=leo1234 post=57223559]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bay1970(m): 10:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
I know we are all hype up with FBN and others, please can anyone guide me on whats going on with Guinness right offer.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 11:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
PETERiCHY:

And you think I have time for such riffraff

Someone that have quoted me umpteenth time and I never for ONCE reply.

Atleast by now his disabled mind ought to tell him to look for his fellow lowlifes.

Disabled Mind!! LOL. At least I have got a "mind" unlike you. Your memory is so downgraded that you spew rubbish day-in, day-out.

At times I do wonder how old you are. You are worse than a scalar quantity.

I bet you might return back tomorrow to preach how you advised "everyone" to keep off NSE.

If only I can have my way, I will not only ban you on nairaland but will make sure you will never have internet access anywhere.

RUBBISH.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 12:29am On Jun 06, 2017
Conoil Looks ready to return 100% in few weeks time. How many persons have boarded the bus already. That stock is capable of doing one man bull in the weeks ahead.
Pls do your DD.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 12:44am On Jun 06, 2017
Chai!!!, about 8 pages in a day.
NSEMPA na baba
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:10am On Jun 06, 2017
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 3:44am On Jun 06, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 4:59am On Jun 06, 2017
DIAMONDBK and FIDELITYBK no longer have any business trading below N2:00k.

If in doubt check out the Billions of trades that took place in both stocks within 60days.

*ThE OcToPuS*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 6:13am On Jun 06, 2017
Since the trend starts the strong uptSince the trend starts the strong uptrend, the aily chatrs seems to be lossing relevance, thus the higher time frame now provides a better picture.

From the monthly chart below, the uptrend should still continue as new funds are likely to come into the market. However, about month end there is high possibilty of profit takings which are likely to caouse a pull back into early July.

For now we can all enjoy the uptrend if possible put in additional funds in good equities.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 6:23am On Jun 06, 2017
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSL8N1J22EO

Nigerian stocks hit a 23-month high on Monday, extending last week's rally and helped by gains in cement, fuel retailing and banking shares.

A pickup in oil prices and a more stable currency have improved economic prospects in Nigeria, prompting investors to buy into the stock market.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 7:09am On Jun 06, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 06, 2017
Cindy666:

Your question should be which one is likely to get to #2.00 first and which one is likely to be the market leader among the three.

For the #2.00 you are talking about,it is obvious three of them are going there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 7:18am On Jun 06, 2017
PETERiCHY:
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSL8N1J22EO

Nigerian stocks hit a 23-month high on Monday, extending last week's rally and helped by gains in cement, fuel retailing and banking shares.

A pickup in oil prices and a more stable currency have improved economic prospects in Nigeria, prompting investors to buy into the stock market.

Nice one Peter...Yours truly pumped in additional six digits into FBNH and Diamond bank yesterday...This is our planting and harvesting season. We are making have made and will make more money this year... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 7:20am On Jun 06, 2017
locodemy:

Your question should be which one is likely to get to #2.00 first and which one is likely to be the market leader among the three.

For the #2.00 you are talking about,it is obvious three of them are going there.

Locodemy, I even see the three musketeers stock (fidelity, diamond and fcmb) trading above their historical resistance level judging by the STRONG sentiments the market is currently enjoying...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 06, 2017
Coolcash1:

Locodemy, I even see the three musketeers stock (fidelity, diamond and fcmb) trading above their historical resistance level judging by the STRONG sentiments the market is currently enjoying...

Praise the Lord somebody.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by oseodile: 7:57am On Jun 06, 2017
Good morning all, am new here guys. Please can someone recommend penny stock to buy today?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 8:00am On Jun 06, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 8:10am On Jun 06, 2017
UBA

- RSI forming negative divergence
- RSI still bullish above 69.1
- been having mini shallow pull backs
- no shaking yet
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 8:15am On Jun 06, 2017
mendes911:

Disabled Mind!! LOL. At least I have got a "mind" unlike you. Your memory is so downgraded that you spew rubbish day-in, day-out.

At times I do wonder how old you are. You are worse than a scalar quantity.

I bet you might return back tomorrow to preach how you advised "everyone" to keep off NSE.

If only I can have my way, I will not only ban you on nairaland but will make sure you will never have internet access anywhere.

RUBBISH.

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) ... (7817) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Agbalowomeri, Mpeace(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.