Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10887334 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2354) (2355) (2356) (2357) (2358) (2359) (2360) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 3:30pm On Jun 07, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

I will prefer regular JIJO and Mid-term for such stock.

That is why it is recommended to always.

USE YOUR BRAIN. grin
...@OBAGADAFFI, I would like to discontinue the discussion at this point. Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by afo7219: 3:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
Intendy:
stock with new 52 week lows

Thomas wyatt #0.50k

stocks with new 52 week highs

international breweries #26.53k

dangote sugar #9.03k

m & b #2.36k

nascon #9.32k

flour mills #28.00k

stanbic Ibtc #29.00k

learn Africa #0.95k
wow! International brews. The merger gonna pay we in d bus.pls my tot o.any contrary view?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 3:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
We don't need bad passengers in our Dangote flour company.
Ihedioramma our journey just begin.
Turn by turn.
We are heading to km %400, no time to waste grin grin grin shocked

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 3:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

This particular pull back is not good for FBN.

Some People will lose billions today, simply because the didn't take profit on time.

This submission is funny. How did you even arrive at 50% loss in two days? How's that possible? Do the maths again and you would realize the pull back is nothing compared to the profit made for early position takers.
A kill was made, some moved on and those that are still there have a reason for staying. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
Oil prices sharply extended losses on Wednesday after government data showed a surprise increase in stockpiles of crude oil in the United States.

U.S. commercial crude inventories rose by 3.3 million barrels a day in the week to May 26, the Energy Information Administration reported, compared with analysts' expectations for a decrease of 3.5 million barrels.

Brent crude prices were at $48.69 per barrel at 10:34 a.m. ET (1434 GMT), down $1.43, or 2.9 percent. U.S. light crude prices were at $46.44 per barrel, down $1.75 cents, or 3.6 percent.

The benchmark are both nearly 10 percent below their open on May 25, when OPEC and other producers agreed to extend oil output cuts through to the first quarter of 2018.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/06/oil-eases-on-oversupply-but-mideast-tension-and-falling-us-stocks-support.html?__source=newsletter|breakingnews

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2017
These 3 2nd tier banks are witnessing Eclipse of the Price cheesy

Diamond: 1.26
Fidelity: 1.26
FCMB: 1.26

The name of the game is LET'S START ALL OVER AGAIN AND RALLY AND SEE WHO CHESTS UP grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
Investnow2017:

Diamond: 1.26fsee

The name of the game is LET'S START ALL OVER AGAIN AND RALLY AND SEE WHO CHESTS UP grin

Tomorrow will tell
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by STNWAUME(m): 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2017
Investnow2017:

Diamond: 1.26

They are all heading back to 90kobo bustop to reload passenger .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2017
STNWAUME:

You are not far from the truth, the three bank don't have enough fuel to move further, I was thinking before now that FCMB will reach #3 but from what am seen the journey might still be far for the three bank.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 4:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
Manonamission:

This submission is funny. How did you even arrive at 50% loss in two days? How's that possible? Do the maths again and you would realize the pull back is nothing compared to the profit made for early position takers.
A kill was made, some moved on and those that are still there have a reason for staying. grin grin

Enjoy your loots.

After the bull comes the bears, and circle continue.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 4:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
Chibuking81:
Turn by turn.

Bros, we are in the bus together..Had to load more today grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
STNWAUME:

Bro Stephen Nwaume,the market is still bullish and the three stocks are also bullish.
profit takers sorrounds the market while bergain hunters are loading at their offer prices.
There is much enthusiasm in the market these days despite profit taking.
We wait to see a bigger rally than the one we just saw.
Today's trading especially the last minutes shows that market will mentain its tempo from tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by flexshop(m): 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
I think the proper valuation of dang flour is 8-10. It's undervalued at the conclusion of my personal analysis.
I think I'll load it up tomorrow. Before it gets to 4.8
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
robobo:

Morning Chief

i really wish dis move (of leaving up to 40% on the table by Nipco is true, a la as it happens in IHS some moons back)

i nearly plunged yster morning also but called a couple of stockbrokers friends who pointed out the booby trap of April 20th to me.

that is why i sounded caution call

if the April 20th holds then what it means is that they are either comfortable with teh 60% tehy currently hold or they intend to use that to cause stampede (as currently happening) then use d floor to mop up.

but pls note i am not part of the strategy team of Nipco on this so i am only guessing likely cause of action if teh April 20th holds

you might want to do more DD as implored earlier before u take a plunge

nice day ahead

@deruggedprof @UkwuAmu

see punch newspaper monday advert for the MTO stating April 10 (and not April 20 earlier stated by me) as qualifying date

or is there something i am missing?

wld appr8 if u share ur views in light of the attached

thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
Chibuking81:

You are not far from the truth, the three bank don't have enough fuel to move further, I was thinking before now that FCMB will reach #3 but from what am seen the journey might still be far for the three bank.
even if its heading to 3naira . Stock does nt always move on a straight course.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 6:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
locodemy:

Oga.the money you made i cant take it.Dont make me to doubt all your posts because of one silly LIE.Which day in your life did Dangote flour sold for 50kobo?
Pls i am waiting to hear from you and to appologize to you if i misquote you.

me self i bow o, i cant remember it going that low
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
veecovee:
Wonders of NSE. Diamond on full bid no offer, while fbnh on full offer no bid smiley
well u should be able to decipher that if mediocre diamond and unity is on bid it wount take long for fbnh to return to bid
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
brothers did u see d volume FBNH did today? dis is final boarding announcement for FBNH.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by flexshop(m): 6:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
Princkez:
brothers did u see d volume FBNH did today? dis is final boarding announcement for FBNH.

Wise ones are already on the fence waiting for the bus at N5 station.

Someone solely sold 10m plus units today an you think someone with that weight of unit is uninformed?

The market movers are correcting the stock price to load more hence 5naira busstop

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 6:48pm On Jun 07, 2017
flexshop:

Someone solely sold 10m plus units today an you think someone with that weight of unit is uninformed?

The market movers are correcting the stock price to load more hence 5naira busstop
and someone bought d 10m +

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 6:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
PETERiCHY:
If you ain't a radical thinker you wouldn't make a dime from the Stock market.-Peterichy

Words on Marble smiley

*ThE OcToPuS*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 7:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
did you see the volume those days of oando rally?? were they right?? do you also think the person that bought the 10m unit is stupid??... shine ur eyes

flexshop:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 7:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
Chibuking81:
Turn by turn.

God be praised!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2017
PETERiCHY:

Words on Marble smiley

*ThE OcToPuS*

"The Octopus"......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by flexshop(m): 7:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
nio68:
did you see the volume those days of oando rally?? were they right?? do you also think the person that bought the 10m unit is stupid??... shine ur eyes

It's just a note of caution.

I always follow the money.
Fbnh has great upward prospect but it's advisable to watch what this profit taking brings to the table. Who knows, it may bring good tidings for some of us waiting for it at N5 and lower
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2017
nio68:

Wait o.Was the 10m units sold/bought in a single transaction or pieces?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by flexshop(m): 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
locodemy:

Wait o.Was the 10m units sold/bought in a single transaction or pieces?

Sold in bulk and bought in pieces

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
flexshop:

Sold in bulk and bought in pieces

That does not signify strength.Oando was more of bulk crossdeal which means something was cooking.
I believe that fbn fuel has not finished but it is coming back to km6 to carry passengers that can add more fuel to the engine.Goodluck to those that sold at 7+.They were wise enough.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
Long time here! Fresh air everywhere!! Happy investing!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
stockbull:
Long time here! Fresh air everywhere!! Happy investing!!!
Wellcome back sir, happy to see your post boss . How is your people and what was wrong sir ? .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MYMINDER(m): 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
FBN will reach N10.00 before the end of August. People took position for different reasons.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
MYMINDER:
FBN will reach N10.00 before the end of August. People took position for different reasons.
Not #10, #20+ .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2354) (2355) (2356) (2357) (2358) (2359) (2360) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ositadima1(m), Zagee and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.