Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,003 members, 7,866,799 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11094097 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2365) (2366) (2367) (2368) (2369) (2370) (2371) ... (7822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Thunderlicious: 11:33am On Jun 09, 2017
The yeye Morgan is back ooooooooo

...but not fully functional but we go manage am because half bread is better than none and provision store is better than kiosk.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by evilspirit: 11:33am On Jun 09, 2017
MORGAN IS BACK
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 11:33am On Jun 09, 2017
DeRuggedProf:
What is offer and bid status for Dangflour?

Here it is though this platform is not robust to show all.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 11:33am On Jun 09, 2017
2zona:
Surely the FO bus is already on the move and as usual the bus is sealed and airtight. u can easily jump out but to come into the bus now will be like passing a camel through the needle's eye. Who knows what KM they want to take the bus to

Let me sail my boat towards Conoil, after the bull run, market should look their way ahead of result.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 11:35am On Jun 09, 2017
Morgan is back online.

But account overview and market is not updated.

Quarter bread
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by evilspirit: 11:36am On Jun 09, 2017
MORGAN NOT BACK. IT IS CLOSED
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 11:37am On Jun 09, 2017
Now that morgan is back all of them screaming I want to sell would end up not selling. See them just looking at their monitor grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by evilspirit: 11:38am On Jun 09, 2017
stcool:
Now that morgan is back all of them screaming I want to sell would end up not selling. See them just looking at their monitor grin

Thats a typical Nigerian loud noise little action

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:38am On Jun 09, 2017
Cadillac15:
Morgan is back online.

But account overview is not updated.

Half bread

City trade down since morning.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gambei: 11:40am On Jun 09, 2017
angry angry i have marked all morgan capital apologists and sympathizers; so should everyone else grin grin these guys are our proverbial double agents

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 11:40am On Jun 09, 2017
stcool:

You just dey yan dust. We still cant place order or view market. Only ur portfolio.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EduC(m): 11:41am On Jun 09, 2017
Morgan is back!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 11:43am On Jun 09, 2017
gambei:
angry angry i have marked all morgan capital apologists and sympathizers; so should everyone else grin grin these guys are our proverbial double agents

I hope I'm not included tongue wink

But for real, I just chose to be calm today. Otherwise, I would have called them and vented my displeasure. I was only trying to discourage against concocting stories that can't be verified. The accusations just reminded me of how people see a rich man and just conclude he must be a criminal. Morgan is grossly inefficient.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by binaflexia: 11:46am On Jun 09, 2017
Princkez:
FBNH

Sir, when is the final, finally boarding announcement?

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelaaG: 11:47am On Jun 09, 2017
stcool:

1.9M - BID

1.1M - OFFER

PRICE 5.08

The lily livered have been shaken out!

Now the bus will run to N10... cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelaaG: 11:49am On Jun 09, 2017
Thunderlicious:

This could be a very BIG LIE. Morgan is hosted by Caladata Limited and the following stockbrokers are also hosted by Caladata and have the same trading platform as Morgan. Are you saying all of them are experiencing the same problem? Please customers of TRW Stockbrokers or any of the below should confirmed this.

1.TRW Stockbrokers Ltd
2.Fortress Capital Ltd
3.Nigerian International Securities Limited
4.Edgefield Capital Management Limited
5.Core Trust & Investment Limited
6.Sigma Securities Limited

Is online trading the only thing you need from your brokers?

As for me, I want easy access to my broker and Margin loans at the shortest notice and I get all these from my analogue broker..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Thunderlicious: 11:49am On Jun 09, 2017
Cadillac15:

You just dey yan dust. We still cant place order or view market. Only ur portfolio.

Dem use dis one cool our temper. Only God knows when we will be able to trade or view trades. That could take another market day or more.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:51am On Jun 09, 2017
veecovee:
what's the name the online stockbroker you trade with

Morgan of course.
Better send your sell mandate to their trading desk if you have reached target.

Bought my dangflour @ sub N4:00 waiting to reload at N4:10 if not bye-bye & goodluck to the remaining occupants.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by binaflexia: 11:53am On Jun 09, 2017
BMZK:

If the problem is from their host, i expect the whole domain name/ website to be down but that is not the case because Morgan Group website is up and running expect the only page that has to do with Itrade login.

And you believe the trading platform and the website are hosted on the same service.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:54am On Jun 09, 2017
PETERiCHY:

Morgan of course.

Bought my dangflour @ sub N4:00 waiting to reload at N4:10 if not bye-bye & goodluck to the remaining occupants.
You done say bye bye now abi, when the thing enter N10 now you go say "entered at 4 sold at 10"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Thunderlicious: 11:55am On Jun 09, 2017
feelaaG:

Is online trading the only thing you need from your brokers?

As for me, I want easy access to my broker and Margin loans at the shortest notice and I get all these from my analogue broker..

Yes ooo. That's the reason I left Meristem even though they have excellent customer service. I lost a lot of money because of Meritade's slow and inconsistent trading platform. Morgan's platform is very fast and responsive which is why I am currently processing a new account with TRW Stockbrokers as they have the same platform with Morgan. I don't have any reason to contact my broker (I hardly even make withdrawals from my trading account) as long as I am able to trade myself.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 11:59am On Jun 09, 2017
PETERiCHY:

Morgan of course.

How many times will you sell dang flour

I remember you have sold @4.30

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
CONOIL has turned point and kill. grin

Daily ups and downs is profitable.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by evilspirit: 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
Morgan is showing Wednesday figure
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Thunderlicious: 12:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
leo1234:

How many times will you sell dang flour

I remember you have sold @4.30

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by binaflexia: 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
Morgan login page is accessible now, but they are not connected to the exchange yet.
Reason for the old data on the account valuation page.

Connecting to the exchange API should not take them more than a day or 2.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by flexshop(m): 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
Morgan capital Una papa

See as dang flour has left my 5.2 station of max entry.

Chai diaris god ooooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
mendes911:

Dangflour at N12..... Ohok. Have you discounted the fact that it's share price already moved from below N1 to its present price.

PETERiCHY:

N1 abi 80kobo this was what i actually put into consideration that made me dispose my Danflour @#4:30k and loaded more DIAMONDBK @88k and it paid off HANDSOMELY.

*ThE OcToPuS*

PETERiCHY:
I'm out of Dangflour with with 36% grin

*ThE OcToPuS*

i can't understand reasons behind this guy lie on this thread. is this make him look smart or what? SMH

dangote flours he bought at 3.98 claimed to hav sold at 4.30 to load Diamond as quoted when mendes911 made above post... now sold again today as the price move higher grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 12:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
Mpeace:
You done say bye bye now abi, when the thing enter N10 now you go say "entered at 4 sold at 10"
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
Lol...una no go kill me with Lafta![quote author=Thunderlicious post=57347286][/quote]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
A day or two??
binaflexia:
Morgan login page is accessible now, but they are not connected to the exchange yet.
Reason for the old data on the account valuation page.

Connecting to the exchange API should not take them more than a day or 2.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2365) (2366) (2367) (2368) (2369) (2370) (2371) ... (7822) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Boshins and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.