Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,796 members, 7,851,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2469) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11035215 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2466) (2467) (2468) (2469) (2470) (2471) (2472) ... (7805) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

The project is stock investment.

@25.3% monthly payment on N1 million is about N95200 making a total payment of N1.145 million.

I dont need to ask if you have alternative means of repaying the loan.
you are one of the oldest personalities in the stock market so asking a multi-millionaire like you is a big insult.
But if rely on the stock market returns to pay 25.3% monthly which means they will make profit of 145,000 for a 1m naira loan.

my brother o di kwa risky o.............

I pray that God in his infinite mercy will see you through.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
locodemy:

I dont need to ask if you have alternative means of repaying the loan.
you are one of the oldest personalities in the stock market so asking a multi-millionaire like you is a big insult.
But if rely on the stock market returns to pay 25.3% monthly which means they will make profit of 145,000 for a 1m naira loan.

my brother o di kwa risky o.............

I pray that God in his infinite mercy will see you through.

It is 25.3% per annum and not monthly. If you pay back both principal and part of the interest monthly due to reducing balance it will be less than 15% at the end of the day.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

It is 25.3% per annum and not monthly. If you pay back both principal and part of the interest monthly due to reducing balance it will be less than 15% at the end of the day.

So which stock....which golden bargain has so provoked your interest that.... ?
Okay, na play. Pls dont tell us till you've finnished loading.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
zendi:

He has all Uncle TOE stocks in view.
He may be on the right track but i cant try what he is doing because of HBP.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
zendi:

I am done with buying used 40% for UBA, 40% for Zenith , 20% for Lafarge Wapco although I am not expecting much from them.

Duration of loan 12 months, duration of investment 36 months but with close monitoring of the fundamentals.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

Yes i agree but calculating the 25.3% per annum means you are paying back 95,000 every month whether you make profit in stocks or not.
Peterichy said.........if you cant take the heat,better keep off the kitchen.This is not for you but for those who will like to try what you are currently doing without backbone.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 7:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

I am done with buying used 40% for UBA, 40% for Zenith , 20% for Lafarge Wapco although I am not expecting much from them.

Duration of loan 12 months, duration of investment 36 months but with close monitoring.

I believe you have done your DD before the dive... Ordinarily the uncertainty here is downside risk which can be mitigated assuming trading of derivatives exist in the market...Risky investments like this are well managed by combining such stocks with a suitable derivative instrument that not only guarantee expected return but also eliminate credit risk.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
Coolcash1:

I believe you have done your DD before the dive... Ordinarily the uncertainty here is downside risk which can be mitigated assuming trading of derivatives exist in the market...Risky investments like this are well managed by combining such stocks with a suitable derivative instrument that not only guarantee expected return but also eliminate credit risk.

The only risk is when one invests solely for capital appreciation, I used some of my Treasury Bill as collateral and the collateral is about 150% of the loan even though they asked for 120%.

It also advisable for any leveraged investor to have a minimum of 4 streams of income.

I have Treasury Bills with staggered maturity periods ie February, May, August and November. The interests from the TB are reinvested in the stock market. Dividends from the stock market are added to the matured TB for rollover for another 364 days.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

The only risk is when one invests solely for capital appreciation, I used some of my Treasury Bill as collateral and the collateral is about 150% of the loan even though they asked for 120%.

It also advisable for any leveraged investor to have a minimum of 4 streams of income.

I have Treasury Bills with staggered maturity periods ie February, May, August and November. The interests from the TB are reinvested in the stock market. Dividends from the stock market are added to the matured TB for rollover for another 364 days.

Hmm that is why you are not a newbie in business.i love this calculated investments.i pray that it will end positively.i love this true true.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
Coolcash1:

The loan is like crayfish in the mouth of an elephant like Emma. His returns from other assets will give bank back their peanuts, whatever befalls. And these buys of his are market leaders that must walk, if not fly or run.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
locodemy:

Hmm that is why you are not a newbie in business.i love this calculated investments.i pray that it will end positively.i love this true true.

Rent comes in, around first or second week of January and July.

Just developing keen interest in bonds.
A veteran investor said " stocks make one rich on the long run but bonds keep one rich, while waiting for prosperity and riches via stocks".

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 8:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

Rent comes in, around first or second week of January and July.

Just developing keen interest in bonds.
A veteran investor said " stocks make one rich on the long run but bonds keep one rich, while waiting for prosperity and riches via stocks".
Money Never sleeps....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
sky2891:

Money Never sleeps....

I think we should be concerned about the diversification of our investments/income streams, stability of the income streams and the velocity of the return of our money/invested funds.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DUNKA(m): 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
Coolcash1:
You want to test your trading skills and emotional level go borrow loan from the bank and invest it in NSE... grin if you earn returns to sustain repayment of capital and interest without default then you can trade in any market of the world... grin
True that is why you see people doing very well in stock trials that does not require their money but once money is involved the performance drops
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

I think we should be concerned about the diversification of our investments/income streams, stability of the income streams and the velocity of the return of our money/invested funds.
True talk....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
Stocks; very conservative investment option.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

Good biz ideas... same page
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 6:15am On Jul 24, 2017
After GTB has finally flown abroad and Zenith bank has moved from 14 to 22 Naira, the only stock of that clime that remains now is First Bank. He who have ears, let him hear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vice063: 6:21am On Jul 24, 2017
Good morning all, please does this mean no interim dividend from afriprud this year...
cc intendy
all other ogas them
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolabiyi: 7:25am On Jul 24, 2017
Toluway:
After GTB has finally flown abroad and Zenith bank has moved from 14 to 22 Naira, the only stock of that clime that remains now is First Bank. He who have ears, let him hear.
zenith is still good at dis price if u ask me....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 7:39am On Jul 24, 2017
bolabiyi:

FBNH have big room on the upside compared to the downside
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 7:43am On Jul 24, 2017
vice063:
Good morning all, please does this mean no interim dividend from afriprud this year...
cc intendy
all other ogas them

None for now based on quarter 2 result.

They are not part of the interim dividend family though ,so no surprises
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:12am On Jul 24, 2017
bolabiyi:

It has the same earning with GTB. UBA with a potential EPS of N2.60 at the end the current financial year, don't be surprised to see it at N14 or more in 8 months time or less.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 8:23am On Jul 24, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 9:00am On Jul 24, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

It has the same earning with GTB. UBA with a potential EPS of N2.60 at the end the current financial year, don't be surprised to see it at N14 or more in 8 months time or less.

Sir, I like your bullishness on the NSE stocks especially on the banking sector. However, I belong to the school that is cautious and wary of the underlying risks in the sector. UBA 14? GTB 45? ZENITH 30?. Since last year or two years ago, what is it that has really changed in the banking sector. If price of stocks are now being priced to make room for the devaluation the Naira suffered within the last two years then maybe? However,the underlying assets have also deteriorated.

Head or tail, a patient investor in good stocks will not lose on the NSE but newbies with no spare money to repay loans should not go and borrow to invest in the NSE ooooooooo.
Good morning All.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:20am On Jul 24, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

What is the names of your four streams of income sir ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:52am On Jul 24, 2017
rebekah2011:

'' what is it that has really changed in the banking sector. ''
Good morning All.

in summary: SENTIMENT

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:21am On Jul 24, 2017
NEWBIES don't be deceived by those trapped in the market to the extent they've gone borrowing in other to leverage on their numerous losses.

STOCK MARKET is a game of LIFE and DEATH, if you don't have spare fund that you can afford to lose better run for your dear life and save your family the stress.

If in doubt ask those self acclaimed gurus in 2013/2014 that bought FMN N110:00k FBNH N16:00k SKYE N4:00K DIAMOND N6:00k FCMB N4:00K to mention but few.

Forget all their gbanjo analysis person wey dem chop they don chop am. Shikena.

*ThE OcToPuS*

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:32am On Jul 24, 2017
PETERiCHY:
NEWBIES don't be deceived by those trapped in the market to the extent they've gone borrowing in other to leverage on their numerous losses.

STOCK MARKET is a game of LIFE and DEATH, if you don't have spare fund that you can afford to lose better run for your dear life and save your family the stress.

If in doubt ask those self acclaimed gurus in 2013/2014 that bought FMN N110:00k FBNH N16:00k SKYE N4:00K DIAMOND N6:00k FCMB N4:00K to mention but few.

*ThE OcToPuS*

Don't be a wicked somebori...allow me buy M&B in peace. grin
See offer every where...Transcorp, FBHN,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 24, 2017
PETERiCHY:

*ThE OcToPuS*
PETER is back!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:34am On Jul 24, 2017
FBN
- breaks below n6 early on low vol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:37am On Jul 24, 2017
Wapco
- breaks N60 early
- investors still loving that Q2

(1) (2) (3) ... (2466) (2467) (2468) (2469) (2470) (2471) (2472) ... (7805) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.