Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,809 members, 7,851,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11035389 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2471) (2472) (2473) (2474) (2475) (2476) (2477) ... (7805) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 7:16am On Jul 25, 2017
Cement
- WAPCO breaking out
- DANGCEM breaking out on vol also
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 7:43am On Jul 25, 2017
Transcorp
- monthly chart show 4 white candles
(everything in between is noise)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 7:47am On Jul 25, 2017
fxuser:
Transcorp

on d daily, bullish macd crossover above zero
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 8:18am On Jul 25, 2017
http://investorsking.com/stock-market-hits-two-year-high-soars-n218bn/

I wish we can get back to when retail investors where participating actively in the Nigerian stock market.

If people can go back to MMM to continue gambling. There is hope for NSE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 8:27am On Jul 25, 2017
the next bull will hit FBNH....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 9:23am On Jul 25, 2017
Intendy:
This is to inform all Dealing members that the Rights offer for the under-listed securities are available for trading. Kindly see below details: 1.TRANS-NATIONWIDE EXPRESS PLC Code : RR2017TRNEXP Opening Date: 24 July 2017 Closing Date: 30 August 2017 2.GUINNESS NIGERIA PLC: Code: RR2017GUNNES Opening Date: 24 July 2017 Closing Date: 30 August 2017 This is coming on the back of the Rights Trading automation.

Oga intendy, can you pls expatiate on how to go about this. I'm very much interested.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 9:35am On Jul 25, 2017
fxuser:
Transcorp

4 Candles? CCC things grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:16am On Jul 25, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 25, 2017
When the Prof@ Emmanuelewumi had to hedge to buy UBA, Zenith, and Wapco...what other call do you need? UBA@ 10.41...WOW!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:38am On Jul 25, 2017
NSE index

Further breakouts
UBA
Access
Zenith
FO
Oando
Transcorp

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 10:39am On Jul 25, 2017
Na who make UBA Vex this Morning??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 10:47am On Jul 25, 2017
This is from investment one: Buyers beware.

As the half year result for quoted companies continues to roll in and corporate actions are declared, see below our top picks and our economic reasoning which resulted in us taking this position.

Going into the second half of the year, we envisage a pick-up in global economic output with support from growth momentum in emerging economies as well as in commodity exporters.
In Nigeria, we expect the ongoing economic recovery to continue on a positive trajectory given relative peace in the Niger Delta, supported by offshore borrowing (Eurobond and Multilateral institutions), as well as recent reforms in the foreign exchange market through the creation of the I&E window for investors.
In our opinion, sustained Foreign exchange sales by the CBN and an improved liquidity injection through the implementation of the 2017 budget, will bode well for both the construction and manufacturing sectors.
Given this, we anticipate the stock market performance to see support from the impact of improving macro-economic environment on the earnings scorecards; recent reforms in the FX market; and the revised PFA investment guideline which mandates an increased allocation to equities from Pension Fund Administrators.
Going forward, we expect the positive trend in the NSE-ASI to continue in anticipation of positive H1 2017 earnings.
Downside risk to our outlook on equities however remains from volatility in Brent oil price given its impact on reserve accretion, exchange rate stability as well as offshore investors’ confidence.
Our TOP PICKS are: Access, Dangote Cement, GTB, NB, Nestle, UBA and Zenith Bank.

We will be happy to take your mandates as you position for H2.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:48am On Jul 25, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 10:50am On Jul 25, 2017
UBA....now overtook ACCESS BANK....That was my prediction 2months ago......UBA...KM 20 here we come...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolabiyi: 10:54am On Jul 25, 2017
holm:

4 Candles? CCC things grin grin grin
na even white candles oo....I can't laugh...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:54am On Jul 25, 2017
ukay2:
UBA....now overtook ACCESS BANK....That was my prediction 2months ago......UBA...KM 20 here we come...

grin na so 20 easy. U go buy?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 11:02am On Jul 25, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 11:03am On Jul 25, 2017
stcool:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/18949_FIDSON_HEALTHCARE_-_Q2_JUNE_2017_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_JULY_2017.pdf

May & Baker would be interesting!

Feeling so tempted to add more M&B with the offers am seeing today. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:05am On Jul 25, 2017
sellydion:
This is from investment one: Buyers beware.

As the half year result for quoted companies continues to roll in and corporate actions are declared, see below our top picks and our economic reasoning which resulted in us taking this position.

Going into the second half of the year, we envisage a pick-up in global economic output with support from growth momentum in emerging economies as well as in commodity exporters.
In Nigeria, we expect the ongoing economic recovery to continue on a positive trajectory given relative peace in the Niger Delta, supported by offshore borrowing (Eurobond and Multilateral institutions), as well as recent reforms in the foreign exchange market through the creation of the I&E window for investors.
In our opinion, sustained Foreign exchange sales by the CBN and an improved liquidity injection through the implementation of the 2017 budget, will bode well for both the construction and manufacturing sectors.
Given this, we anticipate the stock market performance to see support from the impact of improving macro-economic environment on the earnings scorecards; recent reforms in the FX market; and the revised PFA investment guideline which mandates an increased allocation to equities from Pension Fund Administrators.
Going forward, we expect the positive trend in the NSE-ASI to continue in anticipation of positive H1 2017 earnings.
Downside risk to our outlook on equities however remains from volatility in Brent oil price given its impact on reserve accretion, exchange rate stability as well as offshore investors’ confidence.
Our TOP PICKS are: Access, Dangote Cement, GTB, NB, Nestle, UBA and Zenith Bank.

We will be happy to take your mandates as you position for H2.
After them done buy finish dem come they pick for us. Me no fit buy GTB, Nestle and NB at that price oh, they can only come down.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 11:14am On Jul 25, 2017
ukay2:

Placed my UBA for sale @9# two wks ago but my analog broker was not able to sale! Is it best I sale now or hold on a bit? Oga 3D help me viewam from ur mountain top castle!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 11:16am On Jul 25, 2017
stcool:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/18949_FIDSON_HEALTHCARE_-_Q2_JUNE_2017_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_JULY_2017.pdf

Such quantum leap in both Revenue & PAT.

Nobody is selling...gone under lock & key.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 11:21am On Jul 25, 2017
stcool:

Such quantum leap in both Revenue & PAT.
abeg ma people what is d e,p,s? I cant view frm dis end
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 11:24am On Jul 25, 2017
fxuser:
NSE index

Further breakouts
UBA
Access
Zenith
FO
Oando
Transcorp

My Oga @fxuser do you have a day job or you trade full time?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vivie01(f): 11:24am On Jul 25, 2017
valacious:
When the Prof@ Emmanuelewumi had to hedge to buy UBA, Zenith, and Wapco...what other call do you need? UBA@ 10.41...WOW!

Call that has to with insider info and convincing reasons to buy, not follow follow.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 11:24am On Jul 25, 2017
yom2:
abeg ma people what is d e,p,s? I cant view frm dis end

PAT - 466,068,000

Shares Outstanding - 1.50bn

EPS - 31 kobo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BMZK: 11:26am On Jul 25, 2017
stcool:

May & Baker would be interesting!

Feeling so tempted to add more M&B with the offers am seeing today. grin

For a stock that was below N1, last month i consider anybody holding M&B at current price as being trapped.
Waiting at N0.8 junction.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vivie01(f): 11:27am On Jul 25, 2017
BullBearMkt:

...my doctor once told me that laughter is healthy, since then I've cultivated the habit of laughter. Pardon me for that, I just can't help but to
grin grin grin grin grin

Laughter is indeed a medicine. Its just an observation. cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 11:29am On Jul 25, 2017
BMZK:

For a stock that was below N1, last month i considered anybody holding M&B at current price as being trapped.
Waiting at N0.8 junction.

True...I also waited for that price.

At the current price am already in profit, but wont sell looking to add more. I love this JIJO trap. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 11:31am On Jul 25, 2017
Krisuba:

Placed my UBA for sale @9# two wks ago but my analog broker was not able to sale! Is it best I sale now or hold on a bit? Oga 3D help me viewam from ur mountain top castle!!

Oga me...i bought at N3.00, SOLD AT 6.40k, bought again at N6.00....am not selling again until @KM 20.....UBA is very liberal with dividend payment and price appreciation...he who has patience will reap the fruit on waiting
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:31am On Jul 25, 2017
Y is transcorp on red after green of yesterday. Hmm market, so unpredictable
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 11:31am On Jul 25, 2017
stcool:

PAT - 466,068,000

Shares Outstanding - 1.50bn

EPS - 31 kobo

Fidoson Bid swelling up, rubbing off on M&B grin Dont u love NSE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:34am On Jul 25, 2017
CONOIL on full bid.

low on volume

(1) (2) (3) ... (2471) (2472) (2473) (2474) (2475) (2476) (2477) ... (7805) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: RoyalP101(m), Agbalowomeri, ololufemi and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.