Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,448 members, 7,853,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11045113 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2484) (2485) (2486) (2487) (2488) (2489) (2490) ... (7808) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
lancee:
GTB !!

Gt 40, fbn 5.97... diff clear

Be less bothered about fbnh...Zenith would soon trade @ half the price of GTB cry

The race is not to the swift! grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
So after every, the said dang flour finished on red. That earlier volume at 5.55 must be crying by now. I know say when them see result (without reading deeply) them rush go buy, thinking of hw them go sell at 11-15 . Well an old man once said "the market has a mind of its own" Loco might just be correct. One thing I noticed since buhari is that price moves before the result. They all take position them release result and then dump on pple.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
Mpeace:
So after every, the said dang flour finished on red. That earlier volume at 5.55 must be crying by now. I know say when them see result (without reading deeply) them rush go buy, thinking of hw them go sell at 11-15 . Well an old man once said "the market has a mind of its own" Loco might just be correct. One thing I noticed since buhari is that price moves before the result. They all take position them release result and then dump on pple.

Anyone that wished to sell @ N5.5, but did not sell today should not come here and cry o! Becos their greed had a better hold.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2017
stocks with new 52 week highs
gtb #41.00k
okomu #74.41k
dangote sugar #9.88k
beta glass #60.34k
ETI #16.53k
NB #173.77k
fidson #3.49k
stanbic Ibtc #37.50k
seplat #488.00k
zenith #25.71k
no new 52 week lows

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
stcool:

Anyone that wished to sell @ N5.5, but did not sell today should not come here and cry o! Becos their greed had a better hold.

NSE the more you look the less you see.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Oga, they might take your sarcasm serious. grin

No be sarcasm grin @ N6 would re-evaluate, if to hold longer. Not in a hurry to sell, except things change in the market. Something made the stock hit N6 and a lot of investors bought M&B between N4-N6.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 3:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 3:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
stcool:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/19014_FBN_HOLDINGS_-_HALF_YR_JUNE_2017_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_JULY_2017.pdf

And you wonder why GTB is N40. FBNH is a joke!

I wont spare any stock that does not perform in 2017. Nigerian Ceo's don't care, so I wont spare their irresponsibility when I buy/sell any stock on the NSE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 3:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
stcool:

And you wonder why GTB is N40. FBNH is a joke!

I wont spare any stock that does not perform in 2017. Nigerian Ceo's don't care, so I wont spare their irresponsibility when I buy/sell any stock on the NSE.

This should bring some good bears into the market by tomorrow grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
feelamong:

No way for the bears, many have already written off FBNH. Unfortunately, most retail investors are trapped in this building. I wonder what would have been the result if the accounts were audited.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
feelamong:

grin grin grin Not soon, look @ what GTB and other sound stocks are doing. FBNH is a wayward child. It would be punished alone.

I have some units. But that is the last its getting for now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nigeria stock most at time work like gambling.
All the stock are presently at their pick, the alternative direction is downward, the law of diminishing return is almost taking place, with expectation of Q2 result/ interim dividend, most stock climb to the top.
Any company that release their result now will witness massive sell off, dumping, jumping out, meaning the revise will be the case.
The voice that speaks to me within last week is a genuine one.

Am seen good entry opportunity before December 2017 for three months duration period, i.e against 2017 final year result, which is between January - March 2018.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
stcool:

Exactly, see what Seplat did to hedge price volatility H2 2017.

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/18994_SEPLAT_-_HALF-YEAR_JUNE_2017_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_JULY_2017.pdf

Hedging
"The Company had in place dated Brent puts covering a volume of 1.99 MMbbls over H1 2017 at a strike price of US$47.0/bbl
resulting in a realised hedging loss of US$10 million in the period. Over H2 2017 the Company has in place dated Brent puts
covering a volume of 1.70 MMbbls at a strike price of US$50.0/bbl. The board and management continue to closely monitor
prevailing oil market dynamics, and will consider further measures to provide appropriate levels of cash flow assurance in
times of oil price weakness and volatility. "

Don't know if Oando would learn from it

Oando has better hedging deal than Seplat,
but nobody knows what bermuda triangle swallows all the money.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
Chibuking81:
All the stock are presently at their pick, the alternative direction is downward, the law of diminishing return is almost taking place, with expectation of Q2 result/ interim dividend, most stock climb to the top.
Any company that release their result now will witness massive sell off, dumping, jumping out, meaning the revise will be the case.

Am seen good entry opportunity before December 2017 for three months duration period, i.e against 2017 final year result, which is between January - March 2018.

Possible but not applicable for all stocks...when you return you might be using both your profit and capital to buy (meaning you only enriched your broker). Take GTB for example you might be buying GTB @ N50-N55 in Q3-Q4

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
Chibuking81:

I agree Sir. Do not know what results GTB will bring to the market that will support the 41+ it is currently selling.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2017
currentprice:

it is when you don't know what you have bought you will sell dangote flour to buy diamond like PETERiCHY grin

I know by now you are laughing at your greediness.

A bird @t hand is worth 2million in the bush.

I have made good profits from both Dangflour & Diamondbk.

Now I'm comfortably sitting on both my capital & profit waiting for Dangfloor next support @#3:20 while you keep living in hopeville.

Like I said sometime ago for those overhyping DF remember this was a stock some people bought in large quantity for 80kobo about 20months ago.

*ThE OcToPuS* ;

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2017
Princkez:
abeg what is the EPS and PAT
PAT 29,486, EPS 81kobo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
zendi:

Oando has better hedging deal than Seplat,
but nobody knows what bermuda triangle swallows all the money.

lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

ol boy u no go kill person oooooooooooooooooooo

na real bermuda triangle

mayb dat is y oando registered a subsidiary in the bermuda (as reportred by sahara some moons ago).

so that the profits can be well swallowed

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
A child who does not listen to his fathers advice regrets when the father is dead.
There are few people here we should not neglect their advice.
We shall see if we have a fake rally now or not sooner than later.
Hold your cash and wait until all results are released and start taking position from sept but una no dey gree with me.
Those of you with Afriprud,hold it tight but i will come and join you guys at 3.00.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 3:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
Chibuking81:

yeye de smell..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 3:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
stcool:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/19023_CUSTODIAN_-_HALF-YR_JUNE_2017_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_JULY_2017.pdf

Good result for an insurance company...used to think they pay interim dividend.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
Tritri:

NSE the more you look the less you see.

No. The more you look the more you see BUT the less you understand grin cheesy Oh boy GT 41! My GT
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 3:54pm On Jul 27, 2017
locodemy:
A child who does not listen to his fathers advice regrets when the father is dead.
There are few people here we should not neglect their advice.
We shall see if we have a fake rally now or not sooner than later.
Hold your cash and wait until all results are released and start taking position from sept but una no dey gree with me.
Those of you with Afriprud,hold it tight but i will come and join you guys at 3.00.

Their is nothing fake about this rally

sixteen str8 days gain is quite phenomenal by all standard.

The rally could also stop tomorrow (as guided by minor resistance arnd ASI 38140 as stated by some Oga in the morning. N.B we are still at 37133). That would not necessarily make it fake but wld just be obeying the normal market cycle of a pullback which would always come at a point in time

except you are saying the rally is fake because u a not in it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 3:54pm On Jul 27, 2017
FBNH H1result.... CAPITAL DISASTER....MASSIVE DUMPING MANE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 3:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
FBN has sold it birthright to the likes of GTB, ZENITH BANK, ACCESS BANK and UBA. we traders need to punish FBN for her lack of making us proud in the banking space.

while other banks are declaring bogus profits, FBN is struggling to tame OPEX and NPLs.

FBN this blood you are sharing every quarter is enough bikoo.

we will deal with you this white elephant before you pack us in UNITY BANK garage.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
PETERiCHY:

I know by now you are laughing at your greediness.

A bird @t hand is worth 2million in the bush.

I have made good profits from both Dangflour & Diamondbk.

Now I'm comfortably sitting on both my capital & profit waiting for Dangfloor next support @#3:20 while you keep living in hopeville.

Like I said sometime ago for those overhyping DF remember this was a stock some people bought in large quantity for 80kobo about 20months ago.

*ThE OcToPuS* ;

The game is not over yet until it is truly over cheesy

There are few things more unpredictable than NSE. Even the market does not understand its goings? That is the thrill. Anyway for those who survive cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
samguru:
FBN has sold it birthright to the likes of GTB, ZENITH BANK, ACCESS BANK and UBA. we traders need to punish FBN for her lack of making us proud in the banking space.

while other banks are declaring bogus profits, FBN is struggling to tame OPEX and NPLs.

FBN this blood you are sharing every quarter is enough bikoo.

we will deal with you this white elephant before you pack us in UNITY BANK garage.

I am laughing. Guy you are too much

(1) (2) (3) ... (2484) (2485) (2486) (2487) (2488) (2489) (2490) ... (7808) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SonofElElyonRet, Emumakpo, ositadima1(m), GeneralDae, Zagee and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.