Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10894159 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dagr8(m): 7:29am On Jul 14, 2014
brainpowerng:

Every evilspirit clamouring for bloody Monday on this forum, what are you waiting for, somersault and die!!! IJN
grin grin grin I no fit laugh
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigx(m): 7:32am On Jul 14, 2014
All this SMN insults,

There is a difference, on SMN there are mostly long term investors, here we have mostly traders,

In a sustained bear market, People here would loose far more money than those on SMN because the stocks with fundamentals and reputation would be less affected than the flying stocks with no substance behind them,

I've seen a bit of all, this is my 8th year in the market.

There are stocks I bought 2006 that are still in profit, no matter what happened in 2008 and co,

The stocks where I lost money where all speculative plays.

I do a bit of both today,

I still have my long term portfolio I hardly sell fromm, I get dividends which I re-invest from that,

I have my trading portfolio with another broker, I've made some quick money with that but I usually transfer money from there to long term.

There's no point. Being sentimental and abusive here, it doesn't help with the way you guys are perceived here,

There is a big lot of wisdom on SMN, try and be open and listen to both sides of every story,

You'd be thankful when the bears come. You can't wish or pray or bind or forbid them away, they always come
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hotcake: 8:19am On Jul 14, 2014
bigx: All this SMN insults,

There is a difference, on SMN there are mostly long term investors, here we have mostly traders,

In a sustained bear market, People here would loose far more money than those on SMN because the stocks with fundamentals and reputation would be less affected than the flying stocks with no substance behind them,

I've seen a bit of all, this is my 8th year in the market.

There are stocks I bought 2006 that are still in profit, no matter what happened in 2008 and co,

The stocks where I lost money where all speculative plays.

I do a bit of both today,

I still have my long term portfolio I hardly sell fromm, I get dividends which I re-invest from that,

I have my trading portfolio with another broker, I've made some quick money with that but I usually transfer money from there to long term.

There's no point. Being sentimental and abusive here, it doesn't help with the way you guys are perceived here,

There is a big lot of wisdom on SMN, try and be open and listen to both sides of every story,

You'd be thankful when the bears come. You can't wish or pray or bind or forbid them away, they always come
Words of wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 8:21am On Jul 14, 2014
bigx:
Thank you for putting this here this morning.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 8:39am On Jul 14, 2014
Please lets respect the SMN website as more than half of its members are also active on this forum. SMN is a highly rated site with top-notched investment analysis. Same with nairaland too. There is no need to compare the two sites.
Please lets be guided. This is the reason why i initially refuted all this comparisons in the first place, see what it has generated into.

I dont have much time to spare on this issue but please let this STOP now to enable us focus on the goal at hand.. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 8:48am On Jul 14, 2014
Nigerian Stock Exchange:

1. FG, seven states raise N255.5b from capital market

2. Traders Threaten to Shutdown Ikeja Computer Village for Three Days

3. Nigeria ranks behind Togo, Mali, others on free-visa access to countries

4. NSEASI extends loses as speculators hit big CAPs harder

5. So what is new? Foreign Equity Portfolio Participation is 62.89%

6. 41 Public securities that beat the SEC deadline

7. NDIC Denies Seeking Power To Liquidate Insurance Firms

8. TheAnalyst to Launch Real-Time Stock Quotes for Retail Investors

9. The Nigerian Stock Exchange Re-Launches New Website

10. UBA unveils salary advance credit card for workers

11. GTBank win Euromoney’s “Best Bank in Africa” award

12. Boko Haram Leader Claims Blast In Nigeria’s Lagos – AFP

13. Nigeria to Grow Crude Oil Reserves to 40bn Barrels

14. Nigeria lost N376bn to pipeline vandalism in five years

Source: @proshare
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 8:51am On Jul 14, 2014
Born2berich: Please lets respect the SMN website as more than half of its members are also active on this forum. SMN is a highly rated site with top-notched investment analysis. Same with nairaland too. There is no need to compare the two sites.
Please lets be guided. This is the reason why i initially refuted all this comparisons in the first place, see what it has generated into.

I dont have much time to spare on this issue but please let this STOP now to enable us focus on the goal at hand.. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 9:50am On Jul 14, 2014
Born2berich: Please lets respect the SMN website as more than half of its members are also active on this forum. SMN is a highly rated site with top-notched investment analysis. Same with nairaland too. There is no need to compare the two sites.

Good talk! I think wisdom should also make u know that this mudslinging started from SMN, ironically, some of them comment here too. They now come as guests

Now u judge, isn't that hypocracy

Note, i like SMN too!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 10:00am On Jul 14, 2014
bigass:

You deserve some acids for what you just uttered, but i am changed person. You really goofed. SMN has never helped as much as Nairaland has in my investment drive and thanks to my bnstl except hbrednic.

You were baptised in SMN,now you are a changed better person, cant you thank them for that
make sure you dont relapse,remember the evil spirit is around look for both blood and souls.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 10:11am On Jul 14, 2014
By the time Oando gain or loose 10% when market open, all these SMN/NL talk go varnish.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 10:12am On Jul 14, 2014
Flat market

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 10:23am On Jul 14, 2014
The new NSE website really makes sense. You can even download market data as far back as 1989. shocked shocked

You guys should check it out smiley

Transcorp is currently dropping in price.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 10:29am On Jul 14, 2014
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 10:29am On Jul 14, 2014
Checked it out over the weekend. Not bad at all. I think it's still under construction though.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 10:34am On Jul 14, 2014
Dexterax: Checked it out over the weekend. Not bad at all. I think it's still under construction though.

True, but i have one problem with it now, you cant access the price list from the website without subscription. This is going to be an issue soon.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 10:38am On Jul 14, 2014
Born2berich:

True, but i have one problem with it now, you cant access the price list from the website without subscription. This is going to be an issue soon.

Free subscription l hope? because really, it's not in their best interest to hoard asset prices.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 10:51am On Jul 14, 2014
Dexterax:

Free subscription l hope? because really, it's not in their best interest to hoard asset prices.

Definitely, it isnt free.. You will have to pay about N1.2M for real time feeds and about N1M for Delayed real-time feeds. End of day feeds is N800K.

Wahala dey o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:52am On Jul 14, 2014
Elai147: By the time Oando gain or loose 10% when market open, all these SMN/NL talk go varnish.

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 10:59am On Jul 14, 2014
Born2berich:

Definitely, it isnt free.. You will have to pay about N1.2M for real time feeds and about N1M for Delayed real-time feeds. End of day feeds is N800K.

Wahala dey o.

Since Bloomberg connects to the NSE engine, i'll keep using the app. A representative from Bloomberg had called me last year in response to my request for their professional package. It costs $2000 per unit per year. I'd rather pay Bloomberg than the Nigerian Stock Exchange any day.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigx(m): 11:03am On Jul 14, 2014
Born2berich:

Wahala dey o.

So Morgan would need N480m in trades just to cover subscribing for the feeds?

Diaris......

Site looks good though
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 11:08am On Jul 14, 2014
bigx:

Diaris......

Site looks good though

Am thinking of opening an account with morgan capital to enjoy this benefit as meritrade still dey slack on this area and brokerage fees wink. Morgan watch out B2Br is about to join the train smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 11:10am On Jul 14, 2014
Dexterax:

Since Bloomberg connects to the NSE engine, i'll keep using the app. A representative from Bloomberg had called me last year in response to my request for their professional package. It costs $2000 per unit per year. I'd rather pay Bloomberg than the Nigerian Stock Exchange any day.

All this money too much na. abi these guys no wan encourage younger people that have little cash to invest again
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 11:13am On Jul 14, 2014
The market is taking a little beat down..I guess evilspirit will be laughing now grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 11:13am On Jul 14, 2014
bigx:

Diaris......

Site looks good though

480million ke How?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigx(m): 11:30am On Jul 14, 2014
bigass:

480million ke How?

0.25% commission of 480m go be 1.2m

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigx(m): 11:31am On Jul 14, 2014
Born2berich:

Am thinking of opening an account with morgan capital to enjoy this benefit as meritrade still dey slack on this area and brokerage fees wink. Morgan watch out B2Br is about to join the train smiley

I don submit all the documentation since sef,

But them never gree give me login yet seems as I insisted on old chn
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by agbekoya(m): 11:31am On Jul 14, 2014
Born2berich:

A good decision brother especially as Morgan is coming up with more features that would make the platform world class, some features would be activated within the next two or thee weeks. Others would have no choice but to innovate like Morgan. However they would have a lot to catch up with as Morgancapital unleashes more powerful features that are currently undergoing testing. I have these on good authority and ofcourse our complaints about customer service has generated a process of improvement which many can now testify to.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 11:35am On Jul 14, 2014
bigx:

I don submit all the documentation since sef,

But them never gree give me login yet seems as I insisted on old chn

I hope say dem no go delay my own like this oo.. I no fit shout.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 11:36am On Jul 14, 2014
agbekoya:

A good decision brother especially as Morgan is coming up with more features that would make the platform world class, some features would be activated within the next two or thee weeks. Others would have no choice but to innovate like Morgan. However they would have a lot to catch up with as Morgancapital unleashes more powerful features that are currently undergoing testing. I have these on good authority and ofcourse our complaints about customer service has generated a process of improvement which many can now testify to.

Thank you..are u working with morgan?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 11:44am On Jul 14, 2014
Born2berich: The market is taking a little beat down..I guess evilspirit will be laughing now grin grin

Evilspirit is really drinking d blood dat is flowing right now on the floor. cheesy Maybe he didnt somersault and .... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigx(m): 11:45am On Jul 14, 2014
Born2berich:

I hope say dem no go delay my own like this oo.. I no fit shout.

I've not been following up sha, work full ground, una don remind me I go email them now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 14, 2014
Born2berich:

Wahala dey o.

Proshare will be a good alternative then. The analyst platform is about to start the provision of real-time feeds. If I could get that in addition to other services/data, then the 16k fee will make sense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.