Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:52 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2594) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11071136 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2591) (2592) (2593) (2594) (2595) (2596) (2597) ... (7816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

currentprice predicted this

grin

yeah
i remember !
even trading above FCMB , go soon catch Diamond lollx
this Sept shud come & go
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
you are seeing an imaginary handwriting my son.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 12:25pm On Sep 13, 2017
Any thing happening in NEM... on bid
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 1:11pm On Sep 13, 2017
PharmAlfred:

You are just so unfair to Okomu Oil. #70-80 is fair for Okomu at their current level. The potentials of that company hasn't been unleashed yet. Their growth potential is the deal. Policies are in their favour.
They have single digits interest loans even with soaring interest rate in Nigeria. All things been equal, we will see again this time next year and compare notes.
The issue with Okomu is that, it is not a flamboyant and popular stock. I have stock to it for years and our time has come at last �
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 1:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
nio68:

CP, I think I know the stock you are talking about .. what about the liquidity of the stock, do you think it should be a thing of concern ??

brov,, Tritri & co grin don come market cileasing

how much unit you want sell they hav come with money bag grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2017
currentprice:

brov,, Tritri & co grin don come market

how much unit you want sell they hav come with money bag grin grin grin

Incase u don't knw..I'm Gentle as a Dove now...OANDO has dealt with me.Pls keep ur okomu oil and CI LEASIN OR WHATEVER...Me and LOCODEMY dey reserve bench now...we will surely bounce back.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2017
Tritri:

Incase u don't knw..I'm Gentle as a Dove now...OANDO has dealt with me.Pls keep ur okomu oil and CI LEASIN OR WHATEVER...Me and LOCODEMY dey reserve bench now...we will surely bounce back.

make i laugh u small not big dis time because u still have plenty chance to bail out except ur unit reach 10m

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
abeg make FO reach junction fast. anyway Q3 loading......being waiting over 8 month no so grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 1:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
sellydion:
DIPO Olowoo
PeterRich
Dollartex
Richie9093
business sport Ng

All the above seems to be one person. No need to play on people mind. grin

Unfortunately, you are totally wrong. I don't think there is need for that.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
currentprice:

make i laugh u small not big dis time because u still have plenty chance to bail out except ur unit reach 10m

grin grin grin grin grin

Bail out with a heavy loss..no..I will reload when it get to 5naira...and hold it for 1yr..Afterall na people hold FBNH for 2yrs before making 100%.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
Tritri:

Bail out with a heavy loss..no..I will reload when it get to 5naira...and hold it for 1yr..Afterall na people hold FBNH for 2yrs before making 100%.

In my own opinion, oando should be for jijo and not a stock for long time.
I can't hold a stock that will not allow me to sleep well at night.
Why can't you sell and move on. Of course the price could still go up after you sell but you can move your money to other stocks that in all probability will also give capital appreciation and peace of mind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
currentprice:
abeg make FO reach junction fast. anyway Q3 loading......being waiting over 8 month no so grin

Which junction are you waiting? Make I join sharp my cutlass well , well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2017
was even praying for oando at 5 ..maybe this is an opportunity ..am waiting till then...if not ..then might sale and move on.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2017
PETERiCHY:

NSE and Manipulation are 5 and 6.
I'm currently the highest bidder for Diamondbk with 1millionunits @#1:17k and I see trades going on btw N1:15k and #1:16k while none of my order has been filled. angry
I hope you got your 1 million units today.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2017
Tritri:
was even praying for oando at 5 ..maybe this is an opportunity ..am waiting till then...if not ..then might sale and move on.

mayb ur prayers is abt to be answered

oando lost 5% today on full offer

the good thing in all dis oando recent imbroglio is that it is happening in a period of oil price doing highs

N.B nobody shld take the above as a recommendation cos the high oil price can only surely affect topline, the coyboys in charge of d coy might not allow the topline trickle down to bottomline which is the ultimate thing that impact retail investors
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ekpoma25: 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2017
PETERiCHY:

NSE and Manipulation are 5 and 6.
I'm currently the highest bidder for Diamondbk with 1millionunits @#1:17k and I see trades going on btw N1:15k and #1:16k while none of my order has been filled. angry

Are sure they are not Cross Deals?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2017
Chibuking81:

If only he can harness his talent. Once he buys any stock, be sure the share price will nosedive. With that kind of talent, he can start selling his stock picks to multinationals. Once he buys a stock, they will know it's time to sell. Same applies vice versa.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2017
mendes911:

If only he can harness his talent. Once he buys any stock, be sure the share price will nosedive. With that kind of talent, he can start selling his stock picks to multinationals. Once he buys a stock, they will know it's time to sell. Same applies vice versa.

I Concour. The day mr richy buy's Oando. I will SELL.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
Is like the current political development has some negative impact in the market.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
Tritri:

And ihedioramma
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
Tritri:

I Concour. The day mr richy buy's Oando. I will SELL.

Who brought the share price from N28 to it's current price?? Still Sir Peter.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
Chibuking81:
Is like the current political development has some negative impact in the market.
Yes it is . Next week self no mercy (there will be more bear's) .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
ihedioramma:
Yes it is . Next week self no mercy (there will be more bear's) .

The way stocks loses these days, most especially those that are exposes to foreign investors, one thing comes to mind.

What comes to mind is the current political development, truly its doesn't favour the investors.
I know that some might see it the other way, but truth still remains that the current political development calll for caution,

Market might continue responding to the south as long as the intense political tension development continue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 6:17pm On Sep 13, 2017
Chibuking81:

Yesterday I got only 11000units but with the current iPod/Army brouhaha both in Abia and River State. I'm not buying again oooooooo.

BARGAIN HUNTERS take note.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:33pm On Sep 13, 2017
Chibuking81:

The way stocks loses these days, most especially those that are exposes to foreign investors, one thing comes to mind.

What comes to mind is the current political development, truly its doesn't favour the investors.
I know that some might see it the other way, but truth still remains that the current political development calll for caution,

Market might continue responding to the south as long as the intense political tension development continue
TRUTH .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
PETERiCHY:

Yesterday I got only 11000units but with the current iPod/Army brouhaha both in Abia and River State. I'm not buying again oooooooo.

grin that one is small next week it will enter Anambra state because of there election .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
PETERiCHY:

In normal circumstances, did you know that as it stand now, that Diamond bank is undervalued in price when compare with Dangote flour, UBA and Access.

Diamond bank at current price of #1.15 x 5.6 = #6.44

While Dangote flour is #6.44 which is 5.6 unit of Diamond bank

By their q2 earning
Diamond bank earn 40 kobo per a share, when compare with Dangote flour, 40 kobo x 5.6 = #2.24

While Dangote flour earn #1.16 per a share.

(#1.16 x 2 of Dangote flour = 2.32, i.e Diamond need to be double)

I think to close the gap, Diamond bank suppose to be selling at #2.30 (i.e #1.15 of their current price times 2), and still on that, it still undervalue because, we believe that Dangote flour on their current price is undervalued.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2591) (2592) (2593) (2594) (2595) (2596) (2597) ... (7816) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.