Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,104 members, 7,852,740 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:50 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2678) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11039990 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2675) (2676) (2677) (2678) (2679) (2680) (2681) ... (7806) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by elpiro: 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
BMZK:

NSE has a mind of its own. Despite the very good result, Fidelity is on full offer.
Fluctuations is one of the characteristics of the market brother
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
elpiro:

With this result, is it safe to put diamond bank fair price at 0.60?

don't vex peter ooo

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
elpiro:

Let's hear from the octopus.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
FYI:
CI Leasing MD on CNBC

#marine
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
fxuser:
FYI:
CI Leasing MD on CNBC

#marine

Hope the guy sabi swim... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
[quote author=DeRuggedProf post=61910934]

Hope the guy sabi swim... grin[/quote

the guy de talk like person wey chop better big frog !

#marine paying off big ATM
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
samguru:

Bros the company just released their 3rd quarter result and the result was positive.

KM 4 still remin my bus stop for this stock especially now that the company is try to push the share price up for better pricing in the propsed right issue.

NSE we hail thee.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
elpiro:

@elpiro

See stockmarket is a funny place to be,don't be surprised Diamond bank may be on full bid tomorrow.
when you are buying shares,always consider the intrinsic value of the shares and not the problem it is facing currently.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
fxuser:
FYI:
CI Leasing MD on CNBC

#marine

smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
2zona:
Please the financial gurus should kindly dissect the numbers and offer their opinions. thank u.

Good result from Diamond. I rate this stock a good buy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
Why Sir? How can this be a good result?
sellydion:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
sellydion:

...Technically supported your assertion. Good buy @ N1.00 (or less) and hold for next 3 to 6 months!!!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 3:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
Thanks it is a good buy at this price of N1
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2017
samguru:

@elpiro

See stockmarket is a funny place to be,don't be surprised Diamond bank may be on full bid tomorrow.
when you are buying shares,always consider the intrinsic value of the shares and not the problem it is facing currently.

Please load skyebank. The intrinsic value high gan grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
So diamond journey to the niger delta begins. See you in March to Load at my junction grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
sellydion:

Sir,half year result was 9B and nine months 5B.
This result is good for unity,wema and sterling banks not for a big bank like Diamond bank.
With this result,i am 80% sure there will be no dividend by year end.
Dividend paying stocks are what people are looking to buy now.....i am sure diamond will not have a pleasant time from now going forward(nov 2017 to April 2018)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
locodemy:

This result is good for unity,wema and sterling banks not for a big bank like Diamond bank.
With this result, i am 80% sure there will be no dividend by year end.
Dividend paying stocks are what people are looking to buy now..... i am sure diamond will not have a pleasant time from now going forward( nov 2017 to April 2018 )

You're about to schooled by Mr Market. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
locodemy:

Dividend paying stocks are what people are looking to buy now.....i am sure diamond will not have a pleasant time from now going forward(nov 2017 to April 2018)

I support your view

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
locodemy:

Hehehe. You postulated otherwise for FCMB, we now know where they are (share price wise). Based on your antecedent (and if I have cash), I will gladly jump in at N1.00

My only worry is that Sir Peter is still on board. Nothing good happens to the share price of any stock owned by Sir Peter.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
locodemy:

My friend you cannot determine the future dividend. It is subjected to the directors. The question is does it worth N1 or more.

Market may be angry now driven down the price, Creating opportunity to position. The anger will soon fade leaving us with profits.

You may decide to wait more till the market anger is faded. But with this result diamond is still a good going concern
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
mendes911:

Hehehe. You postulated otherwise for FCMB, we now know where they are (share price wise). Based on your antecedent (and if I have cash), I will gladly jump in at N1.00

My only worry is that Sir Peter is still on board. Nothing good happens to the share price of any stock owned by Sir Peter.

Chai una wicked for here o. Una no wan respect Elder Octopus again. There is God oooooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
sellydion:

My friend you cannot determine the future dividend. It is subjected to the directors. The question is does it worth N1 or more.

Market may be angry now driven down the price, Creating opportunity to position. The anger will soon fade leaving us with profits.

Not when there are better opportunities. As far as I am concerned, it is a loss bearing in mind how these banks cook their book. For them to agree to eps of 25 kobo, by year end we will end up with cooked eps of 15kobo which is actually a loss
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
I agree with loco,

though the stock is still valued above N1 but this current report is not a good sign when compare to Q2. how are we sure eps for Q4 will not go down to half of this Q3 angry

the question now is how can i leave other good stock with probabilities of good capital gain to buy peter diamond bank grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
[quote author=fxuser post=61910966][/quote]

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

Not when there are better opportunities. As far as I am concerned, it is a loss bearing in mind how these banks cook their book. For them to agree to eps of 25 kobo, by year end we will end up with cooked eps of 15kobo which is actually a loss

Never say never.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
currentprice:
I agree with loco,

though the stock is still valued above N1 but this current report is not a good sign when compare to Q2. how are we sure eps for Q4 will not go down to half of this Q3 angry

the question now is how can i leave other good stock with probabilities of good capital gain to buy peter diamond bank grin

@curentprice. thanks for answering the question. If you are doing comparative analysis you could get many better stocks indeed.

I am with you Agba.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
mendes911:

Never say never.....

It is only 'hope' that would make anyone enter diamond at 1.0 with this result. The result is also expected anyway; compare this to the trend last year. Deceitful eps goes up Q1 Q2, regression to the truth Q3 Q4. That's exactly what happened last year. So I expect year end eps to be around 10kobo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
currentprice:

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/20194_ETERNA_PLC._FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_OCTOBER_2017.pdf

grin
I dont kw whether to call this a good result or a bad one. Everything went up 20%, eps now 1.55, but as usual the share price will not increase . This stock don tire person. I go sell buy diamond when e settles @...

(1) (2) (3) ... (2675) (2676) (2677) (2678) (2679) (2680) (2681) ... (7806) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Frangel, floydmayweather and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.