Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,954 members, 7,852,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:02 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2742) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11037358 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2739) (2740) (2741) (2742) (2743) (2744) (2745) ... (7806) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

If you have $5,000 you won't be using gmail.com
So go repackage your hustle grin

I am an agent for the company
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 4:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
THERE IS HIGH POSSIBILITY FOR SOME STOCKS TO SHED WEIGHT THIS WEEK
The combination of the last 2 trading week candles on NSE index gives a bearish engulfing candle. Technically, this is a short term bearish signal. Implication is that the index is most likely to witness some sell-off starting tomorrow and it will affect some stocks in the market. This will later provide a good buying opportunities in those stocks.

Another angle to view the chart is that last week candle closed on a short-term support level which could mean more buyers can come into the market this week and cause the index to rally again dragging most stocks along to the north pole.

The general market trend is however still ticking up, and a short- or medium-term buyers need to be protective of their investments. Keep tab of the market sentiments and economic outlook for the country along with world oil price.

PLAN YOUR TRADE AND TRADE YOUR PLANS
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
grin 419 Bull
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 5:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

If you have $5,000 you won't be using gmail.com
So go repackage your hustle grin

Busted!!! Nice one Agba.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 6:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
Bulls are taking over come Monday market !!!!! see the flashing indicator !

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
sellydion:
Bulls are taking over come Monday market !!!!! see the[b] flashing indicator[/b] !

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Where is the touchlight mbok?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
Intendy:
http://www.businessdayonline.com/meet-ten-bank-ceos-made-n12bn-stock-rally/
If I want to buy a share today, in addition to what I already have, it would be Access bank. A CEO with this holding will work for the company.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
Mpeace:
If I want to buy a share today, in addition to what I already have, it would be Access bank. A CEO with this holding will work for the company.
i agree with u bro.
vvv
vv
v
locodemy:
Just want to hear some voices.
Between Access and Uba,which one looks promising and target price by march 2018.........

currentprice:

its a turf call because both have their strong area they hide in
but for me i will buy Access base on their numbers. if they will react to their Q3 grin

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 1:32am On Nov 20, 2017
currentprice:
look like dis stock not ready yet to go nth technically grin the engulfed candle na die grin grin grin
...more investors likely to see it very cheap when price drops between 3.5 and 3.6, causing its reversal
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 1:38am On Nov 20, 2017
robobo:
Oba BullbearMkt kindly favour me with Charts and Technicals on Fidelity

Oga Fxuser and Oga Yok i would appreciate if you can also help out

...thanks to currentprice on the chart. The value zone for the stock is now below 1.50
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 7:36am On Nov 20, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

We have discussed Veritas problem here alot.

They are owning me Dangote Sugar and Zenith dividends, even after I have received NIBSS alerts that my E-dividend mandate has been approved.

Veritas is a worse registras compared to FBN.

They don't pick call nor reply email.

I just hope SEC is monitoring this.

Morning house. NIBSS might admit to have recieved and admit your e-dividend mandate but it's another thing entirely on the part of registrars.

Forms submitted to Banks are uploaded on EDMS Portal of Nigerian Inter Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) from where the Registrars pick. Some of the problems they encounter are:
1. Non clarity of the forms
2. Issue with Signature differences etc.
3. The Registrars are working with SEC, Deposit Money Banks(DMBs), NIBSS etc.

It's your money , though getting late, you'll get paid.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 7:41am On Nov 20, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:54am On Nov 20, 2017
Intendy:

Morning house. NIBSS might admit to have recieved and admit your e-dividend mandate but it's another thing entirely on the part of registrars.

Forms submitted to Banks are uploaded on EDMS Portal of Nigerian Inter Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) from where the Registrars pick. Some of the problems they encounter are:

Thank's my brother but i think the best way is to get our bank account number's from our stockbroker's if they want to pay us the small one they gave to us sir ? .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 9:18am On Nov 20, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:52am On Nov 20, 2017
LOCOO,, where is fcmb Q3 this is how skye BANK started o

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 9:57am On Nov 20, 2017
dipoolowoo:
Nigeria's GDP Records 1.4% Growth in Q3—NBS
https://www.businesspost.ng/2017/11/20/nigerias-gdp-records-1-4-growth-q3-nbs/
...nice economic outlook
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 10:05am On Nov 20, 2017
currentprice:

grin

still under doctoring.

when the cooked figures are done, they will release it
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 10:32am On Nov 20, 2017
currentprice:

price still above major MA grin

WEEKLY TF grin

thank you Oga Currentprice

my understanding of the chart you posted is that the value zone now lies between 1.2 and 1.4

kindly confirm

Oga Bullbear i wld appreciate you help also
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:35am On Nov 20, 2017
robobo:

thank you Oga Currentprice

my understanding of the chart you posted is that the value zone now lies between 1.2 and 1.4

kindly confirm

Oga Bullbear i wld appreciate you help also

BullBearMkt:

...thanks to currentprice on the chart. The value zone for the stock is now below 1.50
grin grin grin grin grin

btw 1.4x - 1.5x
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 10:39am On Nov 20, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 20, 2017
currentprice:

grin

Have they failed to release result before?
They have written to NSE concerning when they will release Q3 result.
November has not ended,besides check the date they released last year result and know it will be on the 30th(comparism).
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 20, 2017
CILEASING..........one week up,one week down. na so we go dey see am.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:57am On Nov 20, 2017
Intendy:

Well, the SMS i usually get from NIBSS states:-

Dear......Your e-dividend mandate has been approved by VERITAS REGISTRARS for the following quoted company DANGOTE SUGAR REFINERY PLC

So why is VERITAS REGISTRARS claiming they don't have the forms.

When a form is not approved you get an SMS from NIBSS with reasons.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:00am On Nov 20, 2017
locodemy:
CILEASING..........one week up,one week down.
na so we go dey see am.

Weekly 'provisional' dividend.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samzepaparazi: 11:02am On Nov 20, 2017
You people should by ci leasing nau. Whats all this

(1) (2) (3) ... (2739) (2740) (2741) (2742) (2743) (2744) (2745) ... (7806) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Salvationone, defebe, ndept, Bimmms, Agbalowomeri, pdozie, seyidboy(m), 222Martins(m), cocolacec(m), kdaddy, Hogwarthtrades, emmasoft(m), dangle and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.