Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:47 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2755) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11039846 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2752) (2753) (2754) (2755) (2756) (2757) (2758) ... (7806) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
Manonamission:

Very inconsistent guy cheesy . You mean it's not about 'NUMBERS' in this case? Na you shout Numbers pass grin grin

Actually, there's more to numbers than EPS, PE etc Based on Numbers, Transcorp is the most efficient and best run Genco in Nigeria at the moment. Barring any disruptions to gas supplies and transmission issues, TUPL is poised to be the market leader in Nigeria. Currently leads Kainji, Egbin and Afam in terms of average generated capacity.
Transcorp (TUPL especially) is on an aggressive growth looking to more than double current generating capacity. TUPL is the cash cow going forward and still enjoys Pioneer status (Tax relief). This is translating to improved revenues and margins. Govt intervention (NBET PAP) is paying dividends already.

I'd like to even speculate here that Transcorp's strategy might be both organic and inorganic growth. So it's not impossible to read of an acquisition of one of the power plants up for sale. Whoelse should be given the nod, if not an efficient and capable hand? HEY! JUST SPECULATING!

The hotel business is suffering a bit compared to previous years on account of the closure of the Abuja airport(now reopened), renovation project and lull in political and economic activities.

I must warn the OS is scary at 40.6B but the market will reprice this stock as the 'Numbers' become simpler or are translated to easy-to-understand metrics.

Also note that TUPL is not wholly owned by Transcorp PLC. Non-controlling interest is another issue with this company

Disclaimer: I am in this bus so my ability to make sound judgement could be severely compromised.

If you got dirt on Transcorp, please be kind enough to throw it up otherwise forever remain silent in Tritritri's voice cheesy grin cheesy

Is this 'Numbers' or HoPe?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2017
IB....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 12:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

Maybe it is waiting for you grin to leave
Thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
Manonamission:

Very inconsistent guy cheesy . You mean it's not about 'NUMBERS' in this case? Na you shout Numbers pass grin grin

Actually, there's more to numbers than EPS, PE etc Based on Numbers, Transcorp is the most efficient and best run Genco in Nigeria at the moment. Barring any disruptions to gas supplies and transmission issues, TUPL is poised to be the market leader in Nigeria. Currently leads Kainji, Egbin and Afam in terms of average generated capacity.
Transcorp (TUPL especially) is on an aggressive growth looking to more than double current generating capacity. TUPL is the cash cow going forward and still enjoys Pioneer status (Tax relief). This is translating to improved revenues and margins. Govt intervention (NBET PAP) is paying dividends already.

I'd like to even speculate here that Transcorp's strategy might be both organic and inorganic growth. So it's not impossible to read of an acquisition of one of the power plants up for sale. Whoelse should be given the nod, if not an efficient and capable hand? HEY! JUST SPECULATING!
The hotel business is suffering a bit compared to previous years on account of the closure of the Abuja airport(now reopened), renovation project and lull in political and economic activities.
I must warn the OS is scary at 40.6B but the market will reprice this stock as the 'Numbers' become simpler or are translated to easy-to-understand metrics.
Also note that TUPL is not wholly owned by Transcorp PLC. Non-controlling interest is another issue with this company
Disclaimer: I am in this bus so my ability to make sound judgement could be severely compromised.
If you got dirt on Transcorp, please be kind enough to throw it up otherwise forever remain silent in Tritritri's voice cheesy grin cheesy

Thanks Oga. Unlike FO that all d GENCO pepper is been shared by d so called minority lollx
ALL TOE's children are doing well like Alhaji's. A bumper Q1 ahead
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
How I wish one of our Mega Churches will also LIST on NSE like the Breweries.... grin

NB: Soliloquy, plz don't quote me.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
INFIDELITY..... grin

NB: it was told to remain indoors.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
DeRuggedProf:
How I wish one of our Mega Churches will also LIST on NSE like the Breweries.... grin

It will still end up like DAAR
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

Is this 'Numbers' or HoPe?

You decide. That's why you're Agba.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

It will still end up like DAAR

grin grin grin
Most likely.
AGMs will be interesting.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
Dangcem pushing the index up. Well done cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
Manonamission:
Dangcem pushing the index up. Well done cheesy

Nestle also also helping while Nbrew is shacked on its own supply lolx
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
fxuser:

Nestle also also helping while Nbrew is shacked on its own supply lolx

Are the TA gurus not interested in Nbrew, gat a long way to go
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 12:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
fxuser:

miss u more Prof d cryptonic space can be very engaging, d emotions there no get part 2 been trading in Korea time zone grin grin grin
oga fx abeg is there a thread for this like nsempa pls post link
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

Are the TA gurus not interested in Nbrew, gat a long way to go

the weekly still looks scary
the pull back that turned to serz correction from 190 to breaking 130 nbst
let d value guys finish their stitching first
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
fxuser:

grin grin

Sorry I meant Intbrew
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
maishai:

oga fx abeg is there a thread for this like nsempa
pls post link

at all ! not seen any
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

Sorry I meant Intbrew

ohh breakout monster ! d weekly looks solid in oversold levels , wont be surprised to see new highs in d coming yr
not a fan of the vol behaviour , highly manipulative shakeout tendency lolx
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

lol
imagine FUGAZ analogues in the church arena.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
fxuser:

miss u more Prof
d cryptonic space can be very engaging, d emotions there no get part 2
been trading in Korea time zone
grin grin grin

Ah ah, you they there too.
Crypto is sapping my energy and time like kilode.
Thank God I started small, if not I for done go exile by now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
fxuser:

grin grin

Lol.... grin
The supplier of the stitching materials will run out of stock quickly.... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 12:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
fxuser:

grin grin

Market is not smiling. NB is in trouble though approach support the red candle is just too heavy for my liken.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
sellydion:

Market is not smiling. NB is in trouble though approach support the red candle is just too heavy for my liken.

I am waiting for 'Abandoned Adult'..... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

Naa BABY I GET O, ADULT TOO OLD
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

lolllxxxx OMG !
last 3 weeks candles resemble full grown well fed 3 black crows
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
Transcorp
- d supporters hav called more back up
- dec shud come quick and go
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:59pm On Nov 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
FO has been doing up and down...is like something is brewing on that stock gath to load up some asap.

Transcorp justling #1.32 Vs #1.4 hummm

Market need provide xmas wad!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
fxuser:

where is Loco ?

Loco hope grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
FCMB--BAD RESULT...BAD!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2752) (2753) (2754) (2755) (2756) (2757) (2758) ... (7806) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.