Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,931 members, 7,863,285 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:30 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2770) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11080060 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2767) (2768) (2769) (2770) (2771) (2772) (2773) ... (7818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 11:13am On Nov 29, 2017
Nairaruky:

the posted graph depicts an insiders trade manipulation,
a raised thumb with tight fisted fingers
thumb up other fingers down
the next event in this equity will show a raised middle finger with clench fisted thumb and other fingers.
dz means the stock will obey the law of manipulation, short sighted investors will rush this equity only to get burnt after 3 to 4 weeks
...just for learning purpose. I've brought up similar scenario we have with now on Fidelity Bank. It happened between Dec 2012 and Early 2013. If we continue to blame price movt on manipulations, we might miss out big-time. If we plan our trades and trade the plans, we will think less of manipulators and make little money the market can give us. The key word is look for a strategy that work best for you...

Chart labelled "1" has the "raised thum with tight fisted fingers"; any "short sighted investors" that must have invested in fidelity will definitely not regret or got burnt after 3 to 4 weeks as chart 2 shows that profits was made after the thumb up.

Past occurrence is not guaranty of future occurrence, it only shows the importance of following a strategy and think less of "evil" manipulators.

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 11:32am On Nov 29, 2017
I forgive all those that promised us bear in November. grin
Even the eterna oil I managed to get at 4.01 was quickly sold at 4.06 because of one outdated news.
Now trying to buy back dangsuga, dangflour and Fidelity at higher prices. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:35am On Nov 29, 2017
^^
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 11:37am On Nov 29, 2017
currentprice:
^^
grin

You remain the boss.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 11:42am On Nov 29, 2017
^^^

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:42am On Nov 29, 2017
leo1234:
Even the eterna oil I managed to get at 4.01 was quickly sold at 4.06 because of one outdated news.
Now trying to buy back dangsuga, dangflour and Fidelity at higher prices. cheesy
Beg Morgan capital to repair themself make I fit sell my fidelity to you. I don reach my target price.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 11:53am On Nov 29, 2017
Mpeace:
Beg Morgan capital to repair themself make I fit sell my fidelity to you. I don reach my target price.

You can log in with Firefox browser on your laptop.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:58am On Nov 29, 2017
Mpeace:

Morgan making money from customers selling and buying of stocks everyday ..and they refused to fix this problem ..what kind ofcompany is this ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2017
DF hit 10 !! grin hope it retains and surpasses it today grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
sellydion:
DF hit 10 !! grin hope it retains and surpasses it today grin

Some people are just placing and cancelling offers arbitrarily.

First at 9.93 and now at 10.23
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 29, 2017
leo1234:

You remain the boss.
How? For telling you that eterna oil is a good buy? Make use of facts and forget sentiments. we will live to see the end of this. who wins and who loose.......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
Manonamission:

Some people are just placing and cancelling offers arbitrarily.

First at 9.93 and now at 10.23

Yes offers are getting strong at that ceiling. Above only grin

we shall breakthrough
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 12:20pm On Nov 29, 2017
leo1234:
E eya kiss
leo1234:

I also got eterna at 4.1. But, wait a minute, you were too fast in your reaction to the dialogue in this forum. A little patience and assessment of the scenario is the veritable watch-word.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2017
locodemy:

How?
For telling you that eterna oil is a good buy?
Make use of facts and forget sentiments.
we will live to see the end of this.
who wins and who loose.......

Locodemy!!! Please this thread as never been about competition. Don't make it one.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2017
locodemy:

How?
The Loco himself grin
locodemy:

How?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 12:31pm On Nov 29, 2017
leo1234:

Sold my DF and bought back about 70kobo lower .. considering the volume bought, it was reasonable savings even after fee deduction... it could have gone either ways though.. was a risk I chose to take ... Nov normally bearish ..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 12:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
Bulls (MM or whoever) are not smiling in FCMB.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Calebbold: 12:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
Good news.....Morgan Capital have resolved the temporary glitch!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
Transcorp is busy ringing door closing bell. Let this seller get done fast, we need the obstruction out of the way.

BTW, where is Sir Agba and Sir Peter. I hope they got loads of Diamond @ 60k and FCMB @ 55k.

NSE, Never Say Never......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 12:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
locodemy:

How?

Betting against Currentprice is like betting against bitcoin in recent time.
The guy is far ahead of you in this business.
I know you are a business man and do trading part time but Currentprice looks like someone that trades for a living. He will definitely win you no doubt. kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 12:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
nio68:

Sold my DF and bought back about 70kobo lower .. considering the volume bought, it was reasonable savings even after fee deduction... it could have gone either ways though.. was a risk I chose to take ... Nov normally bearish ..

Overall market sentiment is not supporting normal cycle (this is not a normal bull) When market get back to normal,

Then November would be normal bearish.

It is understanding the type of bull smashing that is key to sell early or hold for better returns.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
mendes911:
Transcorp is busy ringing door closing bell. Let this seller get done fast, we need the obstruction out of the way.

BTW, where is Sir Agba and Sir Peter. I hope they got loads of Diamond @ 60k and FCMB @ 55k.

NSE, Never Say Never......

Transcorp door will still be open for a while.
It is a stock that carries everyone along.
When it moves everyone is happy.
Dont worry yourself over the price.
The price will take off when you must have gone to sleep.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:06pm On Nov 29, 2017
locodemy:

Transcorp door will still be open for a while.
It is a stock that carries everyone along.
When it moves everyone is happy.
Dont worry yourself over the price.
The price will take off when you must have gone to sleep.

Did I tell you am worried
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 1:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
leo1234:
You are not the only one in this. I also expected November to be bearish, just like others predicted here. So, I sold 2/3 of my DF at an average price of 9.25k with the expectation of entering back at around 8.50k. But when I saw DS moving like those train that access bank normally use for advert, I hurriedly bought back at 9.50 knowing well that it will carry his twin brother (DF) along.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 1:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
Calebbold:
Not really. It is like they are still working on it and it is affecting the platform generally.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
Calebbold:
E no dey work for my side. The old problem don clear. Na new problem dey now. I can now login but after that everything is blank, no data.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 1:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
Please can any one view NSE life trade data from Morgan itrade,?
I think they have started their magic again angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:19pm On Nov 29, 2017
kolaish:
Not really. It is like they are still working on it and it is affecting the platform generally.

Platform says market closed , it not working again
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
ohhhh Morgan! Why? In the midst of an important trade
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:30pm On Nov 29, 2017
BullBearMkt:

...just for learning purpose. I've brought up similar scenario we have with now on Fidelity Bank. It happened between Dec 2012 and Early 2013. If we continue to blame price movt on manipulations, we might miss out big-time. If we plan our trades and trade the plans, we will think less of manipulators and make little money the market can give us. The key word is look for a strategy that work best for you...

Chart labelled "1" has the "raised thum with tight fisted fingers"; any "short sighted investors" that must have invested in fidelity will definitely not regret or got burnt after 3 to 4 weeks as chart 2 shows that profits was made after the thumb up.

Past occurrence is not guaranty of future occurrence, it only shows the importance of following a strategy and think less of "evil" manipulators.

grin grin grin grin grin

Nice one
i remember this chart very well !

Fidelity
- reminds me of UCap .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:32pm On Nov 29, 2017
Transcorp
- 10m trades daily
- support at 1.30 looking good !
- if ur avg cost is above current levels , sit still
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2017
FBN
- buyers have move to midfield

(1) (2) (3) ... (2767) (2768) (2769) (2770) (2771) (2772) (2773) ... (7818) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Adinije(f), joedguy, Jats2k2002 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.