Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,956 members, 7,863,391 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:56 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2786) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11080689 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2783) (2784) (2785) (2786) (2787) (2788) (2789) ... (7818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
cheesy grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 4:40am On Dec 03, 2017
Englishgold:

I thought he was a great investor with enough knowledge. But the way you shun him @myjoy shows you are somewhere trapped. Anyway, enjoy your difficult moment. you once deceived me to buy Diamond Bank and THANK You later last April and landed in mess instead. Enjoy your hard times.This is NSE for you.

Sir, for your information I’m not trapped in any stocks (That’s why we have people that take care of that...lol) and I’m not in any business to deceived anyone. I have a conscience to defend. I’m sorry if you had misinterpreted my message now and then. Anyway I don’t have that time to be arguing back and forth on any stock or monitoring daily stocks price...other important businesses to attend to. Anyway, all the best and wish you a lucky New Year 2018 grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 5:15am On Dec 03, 2017
Englishgold:

I thought he was a great investor with enough knowledge. But the way you shun him @myjoy shows you are somewhere trapped. Anyway, enjoy your difficult moment. you once deceived me to buy Diamond Bank and THANK You later last April and landed in mess instead. Enjoy your hard times.This is NSE for you.

It has been said several times here "due your own due diligence" ! if you get your fingers burnt stop accusing people of deceit! if you are not sure of what you are doing - Demo trade for now . I am yet to see a trader that gets it right 100%.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 5:45am On Dec 03, 2017
Englishgold:

Is myjoy Godisfaithful? Mr. buy buy buy. Any stock. How I bought so many useless stocks! But that was part of my tuition fees. I now know better. Truly, as long as NSE is concerned, no one is a witch. Always do your due diligence. Great to see you back myjoy, a complete gentleman, but I wonder why you have decided to be in an "idle mode" these days.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 5:46am On Dec 03, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
Englishgold:

One of the great disciples of the great Myjoy.....
Nna make una free this guy, his time has expired
Time for Currentp, Sam Loco....
DumpT is a constant

#Na Joke I dey o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

One of the great disciples of the great Myjoy.....
Nna make una free this guy, his time has expired
Time for Currentp, Sam Loco....
DumpT is a constant

#Na Joke I dey o

pastor Vee grin is working on it, nothing he will post without mention CP, cileasing and caverton. the stock many pple don eat & clean mouth angry

no wonder many no day give stock alert on stock alert thread grin

#Na Sunday Joke I dey o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2017
currentprice:

pastor Vee grin is working on it, nothing he will post without mention CP, cileasing and caverton. the stock many pple don eat & clean mouth angry

no wonder many no day give stock alert on stock alert thread grin

#Na Sunday Joke I dey o

YOU ARE THE CEO OF YOUR TRADING ACCT., DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYONE ABOUT THE FUTURE DIRECTION OF THE MARKET: NOTHING MATTERS EXCEPT THE PRICE. Trade What’s Happening…Not What You Think Is Gonna Happen.”....... grin grin grin

Had I considered numbers and BOUGHT GTB, I would have made NOTHING.
Diamond moved from N1.00 to N1.26.
now, I can go back and meek GTB where it is still dancing SHOKI.
if I insisted to remain in Dangflour @ N9.5, I would have missed FIDELITY RALLY.
now I can go back and meet it after its Carol..... grin

Your advice is priceless..... grin

GUT FEELINGS WINS THE DAY.

THE GUTSY INVESTOR, I will remain.... grin

I am going to hit the market below the belt tomorrow.
If I don't die, I may break CBN..... grin
I am awaiting those offers where my GUTS are ready..... The grin
Another 'volume shocker' will take place again tomorrow...... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

Trade What’s Happening…Not What You Think Is Gonna Happen.”....... grin grin grin

na what i see i dey play my risk on, not the rumor. i have paid my market training fee long time ago

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2017
Toluway:

Is myjoy Godisfaithful? Mr. buy buy buy. Any stock. How I bought so many useless stocks! But that was part of my tuition fees. I now know better. Truly, as long as NSE is concerned, no one is a witch. Always do your due diligence. Great to see you back myjoy, a complete gentleman, but I wonder why you have decided to be in an "idle mode" these days.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2017
currentprice:

na what i see i dey play my risk on, not the rumor. i have paid my market training fee long time ago

grin grin grin grin grin

People traded what was going to happen in DANGFLOUR when it was selling below N1.00.
Some are still holding for what is still going to happen..... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
Key is: DO NOT LOSE MONEY BEYOND 'BUSINESS MAN'S RISK'.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2017
NUMBERS move slowly, but SURELY mostly where FOREIGNERS ARE IN CONTROL,,,,, grin
Our brothers can sink a company overnight or DELETE THE NUMBERS COMPLETELY..... grin

NO NUMBER added to RUMOUR can be a SINK HOLE.... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
BEST MARKET ADVICE = NO ADVICE.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

People traded what was going to happen in DANGFLOUR when it was selling below N1.00.
Some are still holding for what is still going to happen..... grin

what was going to happen in dangote f somehow clear.. decision to join then depend on the risk appetite bigjay01 grin of the buyer. we knew Ahlaji bought back from tiggerbrand an amount higher than the market price cheesy i think around N3+ when mkt price was N1

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
Many positivity to look forward to ahead of 2018 reading through so many investments objectives and high expectations...

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2017
[quote author=DeRuggedProf post=62941463]

YOU ARE THE CEO OF YOUR TRADING ACCT., DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYONE ABOUT THE FUTURE DIRECTION OF THE MARKET: NOTHING MATTERS EXCEPT THE PRICE. Trade What’s Happening…Not What You Think Is Gonna Happen.”....... grin grin grin

if I insisted to remain in Dangflour @ N9.5, I would have missed FIDELITY RALLY.

[/ot]cheesy I hope you will not stop to post or change name after two weeks now?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
Pls what is the real eps of transcorp. Proshareng is saying 8kobo, some persons are saying 20kobo and others are saying 25kobo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

oga mi.calm down.
Tomorrow is no more far except the FG extends the public holiday.
With the trading tomorrow,we will understand the direction of the stock.
All we need now is a follow up news to justify such a transaction if no justifiable news,the market will have a decision over the Transactions and this week will be a week to chase out the faint hearted ones(I am included) here.Who knows if this is a strategy for the core investors to hunt the minority shareholders shares(smelling something here).

One thing that makes me happy is with Elumelu trying to do what Dangote did,I see Transcorp as another Dangote flour and also a leader in the power sector of Nigeria..................I have #5 in sight.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2017
Bigass piping?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2017
[quote author=ihedioramma post=62945792][/quote]

I am free to use Ihedioramma2018...... grin

NB1: know the liquidity status of your ' STRONG NUMBERED' stocks.
If you are in a SUPER STRUCTURE without fire exits, do not later blame THE ARCHITECTS.
The ARCHITECTS here have the designs and are free to ALTER them without consulting YOU..... grin
Do not curse when you see them at another site close by working and smiling ACROSS THE RIVER..... grin

NB2: DD........ grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
locodemy:

oga mi.calm down.
Tomorrow is no more far except the FG extends the public holiday.
With the trading tomorrow,we will understand the direction of the stock.
All we need now is a follow up news to justify such a transaction if no justifiable news,the market will have a decision over the Transactions and this week will be a week to chase out the faint hearted ones(I am included) here.Who knows if this is a strategy for the core investors to hunt the minority shareholders shares(smelling something here).

One thing that makes me happy is with Elumelu trying to do what Dangote did,I see Transcorp as another Dangote flour and also a leader in the power sector of Nigeria..................I have #5 in sight.

I am not talking about UNCLE T again.
I am NOT Mr. Market.
I deal only on probabilities, with STOP LOSS.
[b]I Sold my Fidelity [/b]to hit another STAGNANT TARGET that was waiting for me..... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2017
Let's help with some stocks with liquidity issues at the slightest sign of bears:
1. Champion breweries

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

I am free to use Ihedioramma2018...... grin

NB1: know the liquidity status of your ' STRONG NUMBERED' stocks.
If you are in a SUPER STRUCTURE without fire exits, do not later blame THE ARCHITECTS.
The ARCHITECTS here have the designs and are free to ALTER them without consulting YOU..... grin
Do not curse when you see them at another site close by working and smiling ACROSS THE RIVER..... grin

NB2: DD........ grin
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 6:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:17pm On Dec 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2783) (2784) (2785) (2786) (2787) (2788) (2789) ... (7818) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: zendi, SonofElElyonRet and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.