Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2792) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10893589 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2789) (2790) (2791) (2792) (2793) (2794) (2795) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 8:07am On Dec 05, 2017
Coolcash1:

I have read the report and I must say it's mind boggling! Indeed, Wale and Boyo are enmeshed in gross corporate governance abuses and should be sacked by SEC with immediate effect!

From insider dealings to diversion of 2014 rights issue proceeds to OODP, purchase of personal private jet from the GCEO, and wilful suppression of information amongst others are grevious offences that do not qualify these guys to remain in office.

#freeOando #JATandBoyoMustGo

mind boggling indeed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 8:44am On Dec 05, 2017
But SEC should just have sacked the Board. Anyone that is still looking for miracles with this guys on Board must really be HIGH.
Coolcash1:

I have read the report and I must say it's mind boggling! Indeed, Wale and Boyo are enmeshed in gross corporate governance abuses and should be sacked by SEC with immediate effect!

From insider dealings to diversion of 2014 rights issue proceeds to OODP, purchase of personal private jet from the GCEO, and wilful suppression of information amongst others are grevious offences that do not qualify these guys to remain in office.

#freeOando #JATandBoyoMustGo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:50am On Dec 05, 2017
fxuser:

mind boggling indeed

I am still looking for the courage to read it......
MOST companies that are run by lawyers have both their PROFITABILITY and corporate governance put on PERPETUAL INJUNCTION....
They spend ALL the precious work hours exploiting loop holes instead of adding value.... undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kevostica(m): 8:52am On Dec 05, 2017
tritritri:
@Kevostica

Did u sort out ur issue with morgan ? Just chkin.
They have not answered me. Those people are not serious at all. They said i should give them my CHN and i forward to them. up till now no cscs statement no correction yet.
I have tried to initiate sale order with the qty and it was true
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:54am On Dec 05, 2017
rebekah2011:
But SEC should just have sacked the Board. Anyone that is still looking for miracles with this guys on Board must really be HIGH.

The suspended SEC boss will be regretting NOT doing that SUMMARILY.... undecided

In Nigeria, you can only bend iron using iron... cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 9:03am On Dec 05, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

I am still looking for the courage to read it......
MOST companies that are run by lawyers have both their PROFITABILITY and corporate governance put on PERPETUAL INJUNCTION....
They spend ALL the precious work hours exploiting loop holes instead of adding value.... undecided

You are spot on. They truly look for loopholes.. For instance, when OER Canada subsidiary made impairment provision over N94b in 2015 and Oando Plc failed to recognize it in its books. When The CFO was queried why the recognition was not disclosed, he said though he raised it in the Group Leadership Council Meeting but the GCEO rejected it. He said it was just "an accounting activity" that need not be reported.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 9:29am On Dec 05, 2017
no, I go do my dd
Agbalowomeri:

So that you go give me Myjoy treatment ko?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 9:44am On Dec 05, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:09am On Dec 05, 2017
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
on Monday weakened the Naira
marginally, selling dollars at N307
each for the first time on the
official interbank market, in what
traders say could signal a gradual move to merge its multiple
exchange rates. The bank has sold $500,000
almost on daily basis on the
official spot market since creating
several exchange rates to alleviate
dollar shortages. However it had sold the currency
at rates of between N305 and
N306 for months before Monday’s
move. “It’s possible the central bank is
working towards a gradual
convergence of rates,” one trader
told Reuters.
Experta have called for the
scrabbling of the multiple exchange rate, arguing that it
encourages round tripping. https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/cbn-
weakens-naira-to-307-dollar-for-first-
time.html . Lancee, lancee,lancee how many times i call you ? ask your sister or brother to start buying DOLLARS now .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaV8King(m): 10:28am On Dec 05, 2017
DaV8King:
Oando's CCO just publicly declined SEC audit upon FIVE (5) years UNAUDITED accounts and admitted corporate governance infractions.

Biko, does Nigeria have RICO laws and class action suits? I think the management of Oando deserve this treatment from creditors and shareholders.

Haba angry shocked shocked angry angry

I repeat this question.

I believe this Oando debacle should be NSE's own #EndSARS moment.

As for the situation in SEC, yes Gwarzo might have a case to answer but why now?

Looks and smells bad.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 05, 2017
Kevostica:

They have not answered me. Those people are not serious at all. They said i should give them my CHN and i forward to them. up till now no cscs statement no correction yet.
I have tried to initiate sale order with the qty and it was true

True as in u were shortchanged or your quantity is intact with CSCS?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 10:35am On Dec 05, 2017
Akingbola , Oni , Onasanya, Oguntayo et all are all walking free enjoying their loot unfortunately so would JAT. As long as the rule of law cannot be upheld so would future looters walk free ...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 10:36am On Dec 05, 2017
Consciousness is a form of electromagnetic energy which, with focused thought and intent, can achieve extraordinary things.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 10:37am On Dec 05, 2017
FBNH crossing #7.50 grin grin and DF #11 grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kevostica(m): 10:41am On Dec 05, 2017
Jejebaba:

True as in u were shortchanged or your quantity is intact with CSCS?
The qty is complete from itrade but their own in-house is shorting 10,000 units

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:42am On Dec 05, 2017
dipoolowoo:
CACOL Defends Corruption Petition Against Suspended SEC DG
https://www.businesspost.ng/2017/12/05/cacol-defends-corruption-petition-suspended-sec-dg/

Oando Shareholders Beg Buhari to Sack Adeosun
https://www.businesspost.ng/2017/12/05/oando-shareholders-beg-buhari-to-sack-adeosun/

I hope CACOL will also petition the EFCC after the entire board of Oando is sacked. Relieving them of their position is a slap on the wrist. They should forfeit choice properties (the Ibru and Akingbola style) and spend some time in jail if possible.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 05, 2017
Kevostica:

The qty is complete from itrade but their own in-house is shorting 10,000 units

Oh ok. Similar thing happened to me. Try to register with CSCS as this will help you to view all ur stocks online.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 10:44am On Dec 05, 2017
DF on full bid shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:49am On Dec 05, 2017
Zenith
breaks 25 on vol ! it is ready

DangFlour
breaks 11 , on full bid
expect new 52 wk high brk out

FBN
breaks higher , expect new 52 wk high brk out

Ucap
break higher !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 05, 2017
Princkez:
DF on full bid shocked

DF see my LIFE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 05, 2017
Bnstil,

Any stocks to buy while i do my due diligence as this bull is confusing and making many stocks to be expensive. Need suggestions on stocks with good margin of safety.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 10:59am On Dec 05, 2017
Dangote Flour made has made my Christmas to come early.... grin

It's 300% profit or nothing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 11:05am On Dec 05, 2017
fxuser:
Zenith

DangFlour
breaks 11 , on full bid

FBN

Ucap
break higher !

God bless the day I researched this stock kiss
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 11:05am On Dec 05, 2017
fxuser:
Zenith

DangFlour
breaks 11 , on full bid

FBN

Ucap
break higher !

Abeg shine your TA torch on Afriprud

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:06am On Dec 05, 2017
Why are you stagnant afriprud, who bewitched
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxisreal: 11:07am On Dec 05, 2017
currentprice:

there is one popular stock that is going to be among one of the best stock.the stock is yet to enjoy current bull move... patient is the key grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:11am On Dec 05, 2017
^^
cha! that one na throwback now when dangote flour was nothing at N3 plus
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 11:11am On Dec 05, 2017
currentprice:
^^
cha! that one na throwback now
grin

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 11:11am On Dec 05, 2017
Cadillac15:

God bless the day I researched this stock kiss

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:14am On Dec 05, 2017
thr0wback grin grin
currentprice:
based on Q1 report if continue... to Q2,,,me think TOTAL will have no capacity to pay much interim dividend like last year grin grin grin

there is one popular stock that is going to be among one of the best stock.the stock is yet to enjoy current bull move... patient is the key grin grin grin

holm:

D...........r grin grin

currentprice:
very soon market with judge grin

for those who owns Dangote flour do your analysis very well. this stock is too cheap at currentprice. if it drop buy more and thank me later grin

check all the half year result release so far... you will see DF is the king

cc Tritri

currentprice:

My brother just day look, relax and lauging grin Who ever bought DF at currentprice know not what he bought yet grin Except tiger brand re-purchase this company or bad news comes up. DF is not a N10 stock . I know pple will say how come d N10 price when DS is N6 plus grin grin

Currentprice and his household are fully loaded here.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 11:16am On Dec 05, 2017
currentprice:
^^
cha! that one na throwback now when dangote flour was nothing at N3 plus
grin

And why are you selling DF at 11:18?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chipa: 11:17am On Dec 05, 2017
dipoolowoo:
CACOL Defends Corruption Petition Against Suspended SEC DG
https://www.businesspost.ng/2017/12/05/cacol-defends-corruption-petition-suspended-sec-dg/

Oando Shareholders Beg Buhari to Sack Adeosun
https://www.businesspost.ng/2017/12/05/oando-shareholders-beg-buhari-to-sack-adeosun/
We are in interesting times. This people should also know that Government is interested in protecting Oando management and board. It may be difficult to sack them if it was easy why didn't DG of sec sack them before investigating them. To the best of my knowledge this is going to end as one of nigeria abrakabra. Nigeria we hail thee. I bet you nothing will happen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2789) (2790) (2791) (2792) (2793) (2794) (2795) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sterlingD(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.