Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,961 members, 7,852,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:35 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2827) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11037501 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2824) (2825) (2826) (2827) (2828) (2829) (2830) ... (7806) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 4:05am On Dec 13, 2017
Toluway:

Nice to see you back Master! Welcome. We were about to set up a Commission of enquiry, to investigate your absence. Holiday for market ke, you gave your computer/browser holiday? Maybe you gave your eyes a holiday from the electronic system. My eyes ache as well, at times.
(I normally wake up in the night and sleep off later)

Gave my computer holiday ke, how will I pay my bill , I mean break from this thread to cool all tempers

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 5:25am On Dec 13, 2017
Toluway:

I thought you're the one who drove him away. Are you not the one who started the process by accusing him of monkey hunting?

Mr. Man! You are beginning to sound like a broken record. Don't let the coins you are making of monkey hunting efforts deceive you ok?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 13, 2017
yok:
CURRENT PRICE/FBNH/BABA JEJE

I have just gone back to study the chart Current price used in that oil price up move. It look similar to this FBNH chart. Therefore if the expected up move to NGN11.00 occur (I am expecting this within the next one/two weeks) let us thank current price. If it fails, I accept the blame.

For the MSCI update- Babajeje has the template, it he is reading this tread, he will assist.

Attached is the update as sent by my boss Yok.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 13, 2017
PETERiCHY:

We made the above prediction on 25th Dec 2016.

Yes 2018 the year of the NEW DAWN will be EXPLOSIVE while NSE will collect their TUITION FEES between now and Christmas Eve.

*ThE OcToPuS*

From your post, you wrote in 2016 Dec 25th that in 2017 NSE will tank like never before. Let's assume it tanked and people bought at rock bottom prices and are waiting till 2018 the NEW DAWN, how will the NSE collect tuition fee when people bought when the market tanked??

You have always been wrong amigo!!!

I'm predicting a green today!

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 13, 2017
safepaulooo:

Why the smiling face....are we expecting FCMB goodies tomorrow?

Is Q3 2017 out IMO they will want press the reset button in their YE result and a vortex follows.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 13, 2017
Toluway:
Crude Oil above $65!
The return of Oil Boom.
But what what will the black nation do with it as usual?
Your guess is as good as mine.

At 65 Oti o.

Wait till 80, then you can rejoice.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 13, 2017
Zhirinovsky:
The current retracement in Fidelity should end today. There shouldn't be further price plunge from tomorrow.
By God's grace.
Would have posted the chart but am on mobile.

This is strictly my opinion and I may be wrong.

Adding God's grace to behavioural psychology Omo mehn!

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 13, 2017
Toluway:

let's get down on it honey.

Badt guy!

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 7:53am On Dec 13, 2017
My TB matured yesterday and I want to bring it to the market to invest most of it in Alhaji's companies; DF (400k units), DS (300k units) and Diamond (500kunits) for short term.

I love this forum.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 13, 2017
Coolcash1:
My TB matured yesterday and I want to bring it to the market to invest most of it in Alhaji's companies; DF (400k units), DS (300k units) and Diamond (500kunits) for short term.

I love this forum.

Never knew Tbills can mature on Tuesday, i thought maturity is on Thurs, Dec 14. Stand to be corrected please.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:05am On Dec 13, 2017
RabbiDoracle:

From your post, you wrote in 2016 Dec 25th that in 2017 NSE will tank like never before. Let's assume it tanked and people bought at rock bottom prices and are waiting till 2018 the NEW DAWN, how will the NSE collect tuition fee when people bought when the market tanked??

And don't be angry if you get red .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 8:12am On Dec 13, 2017
RabbiDoracle:

Damn right brother.....so much contradiction from PETERICHY. Should be man/woman enough to eat his words rather than twist it further. But exiting guy nontheless. Also perceive green today. Lots of funds should be hitting the market
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:13am On Dec 13, 2017
Jejebaba:

Never knew Tbills can mature on Tuesday, i thought maturity is on Thurs, Dec 14. Stand to be corrected please.
lol you caught him there. You are correct. Me sef want to know. 14december is the maturity date for this week, even if its secondary market, as long as its Nigerian tbills.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 8:15am On Dec 13, 2017
RabbiDoracle:

Is Q3 2017 out IMO they will want press the reset button in their YE result and a vortex follows.

Q3 2017 was not too impressive. The strong positive was purchase of legacy pensions. But it's almost certain that the vortex will be unleashed by YE 2017

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 8:26am On Dec 13, 2017
Dey there na cheesy!
RabbiDoracle:

Adding God's grace to behavioural psychology Omo mehn!

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 8:29am On Dec 13, 2017
Jejebaba:

I bought it from the secondary market.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 8:33am On Dec 13, 2017
Mpeace:
lol you caught him there. You are correct. Me sef want to know. 14december is the maturity date for this week, even if its secondary market, as long as its Nigerian tbills.

Caught?..I laugh in german... grin Bros nothing to proof to you...However, let me just say FYI i bought it from one of the FBN branches in VI through the secondary market...Thats all.

We are all making money this year... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 8:47am On Dec 13, 2017
Cadillac15:

Mr. Man! You are beginning to sound like a broken record. Don't let the coins you are making of monkey hunting efforts deceive you ok?
Thank you sir. I respect.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 8:47am On Dec 13, 2017
RabbiDoracle:

Morning Chief

wld appr8 if u shed light on what u meant by bolded

thank you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 13, 2017
Toluway:

I thought you're the one who drove him away. Are you not the one who started the process by accusing him of monkey hunting?
mistaken identity,welcome back,cp.we are still making money this year,(the year don finish oooo.)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 13, 2017
Coolcash1:

I bought it from the secondary market.

Just curious boss. It sounds like Fixed deposit. Even secondary market tenors are remaining days of primary market tenors which means you get sold Secondary market rates for the remaining days of a primary market rates from someone that needs to terminate its NTB due to money issue. So the maturity days still remains intact except i am missing something here boss. Just wants to know so i can also contact my account officer to always sell me Secondary rates that matures before Thursday which will make me to have my cash ahead of other people.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 9:04am On Dec 13, 2017
Coolcash1:

Caught?..I laugh in german... grin Bros nothing to proof to you...However, let me just say FYI i bought it from one of the FBN branches in VI through the secondary market...Thats all.

You ain't saying the truth weather you bought from the primary or secondary market. Treasury bill maturity dates falls on Thursday's

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:19am On Dec 13, 2017
Coolcash1:

You are also guilty of what you accuse someone else, moderation is key

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:21am On Dec 13, 2017
Jejebaba:

Just curious boss. It sounds like Fixed deposit. Even secondary market tenors are remaining days of primary market tenors which means you get sold Secondary market rates for the remaining days of a primary market rates from someone that needs to terminate its NTB due to money issue. So the maturity days still remains intact except i am missing something here boss. Just wants to know so i can also contact my account officer to always sell me Secondary rates that matures before Thursday which will make me to have my cash ahead of other people.

Some people don't have portfolio; they just come here dishing out figures grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 9:29am On Dec 13, 2017
Guys let me apologize. You all are right. I think the mistake was from the bank because I got alert yesterday (as i hardly check my statement) so I just concluded that it dropped that yesterday. However, just to clear my name because of this too much bashing... grin I had to open my statement and the date there is 30 Nov 2017 described as NTB-CUST-OMO CR Ref SXXXXXXXXX ( I used XXXXXX just for security purposes)... A more reason why i love this forum...You post false information, our FBI guys (led by currentprice) will investigate and flag it... grin

Anyways guys, I have moved everything to my brokerage account.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 9:30am On Dec 13, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

You are also guilty of what you accuse someone else, moderation is key

You are right. Its noted. Thanks for the reminder.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 9:36am On Dec 13, 2017
Bianco1:

@Intendy, Bros any update on Flourmills Rights Issue? Do you know when it's starting as a Broker tells me they are not selling it...kind of confusing. Any idea on what the process will is or will be?

Pa Emma is spot on. Just wait for the offer ma/sir
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 9:52am On Dec 13, 2017
PETERiCHY:

You ain't saying the truth weather you bought from the primary or secondary market. Treasury bill maturity dates falls on Thursday's

The octopus. grin
You are doing well. I have learnt something from you today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:08am On Dec 13, 2017
Coolcash1:

You are right. Its noted. Thanks for the reminder.

very mature reply,,, u handle everything well. welldone
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:11am On Dec 13, 2017
Akpasomething:

Boss,

What's the chart saying about Fidelity?

retracement on d daily

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:13am On Dec 13, 2017
Intendy:
stocks with new 52 week highs

ubn #7.91k
Berger paint #7.71k
nascon #19.50k
dangote sugar #21.50k
fbnh #9.29k
custodian #3.97k
Nestlé #1460.10k
no new 52 week lows

nice
raw sugar

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 10:31am On Dec 13, 2017
currentprice:

very mature reply,,, u handle everything well. welldone
grin
You need wisdom to bail out of tricky jam grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2824) (2825) (2826) (2827) (2828) (2829) (2830) ... (7806) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: OwlaRowl, W0t0w0toman, tijany130(m), Princkez, Domainer1999, seyisanya(m), floydmayweather and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.