Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,062 members, 7,859,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:49 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2857) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11063631 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2854) (2855) (2856) (2857) (2858) (2859) (2860) ... (7815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bianco1: 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2017
“When any guy offers you a chance to earn lots of money without risk, don’t listen to the rest of his sentence.
Follow this, and you’ll save yourself a lot of misery.”

- Charlie Munger
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

Oga Oracle where you see another public holiday tomorrow?

I wan cause small panic grin so that people BP go spike small.

People are waiting to see how the market will end the year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
RabbiDoracle:

Wetin I do

Na so una wey dey obodo oyibo dey think say we be mumu for here.

I don't buy in a bullish market oga. I don't buy when the news is good. I buy only when the news is bad after doing my DD.

We can only give projections where prices can get based on our calculations. We could be wrong anyway!!! grin

So ur not buying for now? or u woun't buy 2018 when there's already rumor dat 2018 will be good?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by RealityShot: 6:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
RabbiDoracle:

I believe all brokers allow online trading.

Sorry ooo...The online trading you do in obodo oyibo does it involve you:

-Opening the trading platform(via your own broker) that sees the bid and offers on all stocks trading on the exchange
- placing an order for buy or sell
- checking that as you placed the order, money is automatically deducted or added (from/to your account) if the orders match.
- checking that the stocks in your portfolio are reduced or increased as the orders are executed instantly.

These steps are what we do here on NSE

They are instant transactions as orders match! No delay.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
Calebbold:

I think its quite a long time since you left the nigeria stock market. Online trading started since 2014 and one of the early pioneers is Morgan capital group nigeria. Currently,most investment houses have adopted this means of trading.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/thenationonlineng.net/nse-introduces-guidelines-for-online-stock-trading/amp/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
tritritri:

So ur not buying for now? or u woun't buy 2018 when there's already rumor dat 2018 will be good?

I will buy if bad news hits any company of interest. For now all of una don carry price go up.

Or better still, na to beg Peterichy to board some hot stocks like DS or DF. grin

Peter biko do the needful.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by RealityShot: 6:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
Calebbold:

I think its quite a long time since you left the nigeria stock market. Online trading started since 2014 and one of the early pioneers is Morgan capital group nigeria. Currently,most investment houses have adopted this means of trading.
YES

been following from a distance.

i just commented because that young man posted a lengthy piece and his suggested "idea".

thanks.. Will look into Morgan.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
RabbiDoracle:

I will buy if bad news hits any company of interest. For now all of una don carry price go up.

Or better still, na to beg Peterichy to board some hot stocks like DS or DF. grin

Peter biko do the needful.

What if DF get to 17 ? would u have wish u bought more at 12? anyways am still buyin and placing a bet on 2018...am ready for good news and ready for bad news.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 7:29pm On Dec 26, 2017
Investnow2017:

Then Fbn will cross km 20!

You didn't open the link, did you?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 26, 2017
tritritri:

What if DF get to 17 ? would u have wish u bought more at 12? anyways am still buyin and placing a bet on 2018...am ready for good news and ready for bad news.

I get more value for my money when the bears are around. It allows you buy low. As in very low.

For the DF getting to 17, it is possible. And I will not feel pained not being on it. i can't be everywhere. Maybe when I grow up (portfolio-wise), I will like to be like you.

I believe 2018 will be a great year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
https://nairametrics.com/globacom-emerge-new-owner-9mobile/

According to this article, Glo may emerge new owner of 9mobile. Is this news of any significance to Sterling and Conoil? Don't think so. If only Glo was listed (it would have been something to cheer). I'm afraid once MTN lists on the NSE, Glo will lose its indigenous priviledges (if any).
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
Manonamission:

You didn't open the link, did you?

grin grin grin You got me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 8:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
DF....where to be un 2018.....

Watch out for UBA final year dividend....

DD.....applied
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 8:11pm On Dec 26, 2017
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
dipoolowoo:
IST, SEC Partner to Punish Fraudulent Capital Market Operators
https://www.businesspost.ng/2017/12/26/ist-sec-partner-punish-fraudulent-capital-market-operators/
Is this why oando does not want to want to take its case to ist(investment securities tribunal) despite the court's refusal to entertain their complaint?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 8:19am On Dec 27, 2017
tritritri:

Tritritri now displaying optimism. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 9:00am On Dec 27, 2017
2018 is our year of harvest...I see a lot of green portfolios...Just fasten your seat belts NSEMPAs and enjoy the ride.

Compliments of the season.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 9:06am On Dec 27, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:24am On Dec 27, 2017
If you have information about the volumes in Transcorp please share.

@Samguru; I remember you told us we should expect big volumes before the end of the year. whatagwan? cheesy

Disclaimer: Do not BUY based on random posts such as this.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:51am On Dec 27, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 27, 2017
Manonamission:
If you have information about the volumes in Transcorp please share.

@Samguru; I remember you told us we should expect big volumes before the end of the year. whatagwan? cheesy

Disclaimer: Do not BUY based on random posts such as this.

pls link me to todays volume.I cant view from my tradebook.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 11:00am On Dec 27, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 11:02am On Dec 27, 2017
Morgan Capital not going through this morning. Are they still on break? Who has successfully logged in?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 11:08am On Dec 27, 2017
It is working. I am using Google Chrome.
PharmAlfred:
Morgan Capital not going through this morning. Are they still on break? Who has successfully logged in?

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:35am On Dec 27, 2017
DF open low today @11.43

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 11:42am On Dec 27, 2017
locodemy:

pls link me to todays volume.I cant view from my tradebook.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:54am On Dec 27, 2017
Big cross deals on fidelity and transcorp smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
I doubt if Morgan is connecting. Even from Chrome or internet explorer.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 12:38pm On Dec 27, 2017
valacious:
I doubt if Morgan is connecting. Even from Chrome or internet explorer.
Morgan has no problem on my system
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
Just called their office...for guys experiencing difficulties, try https://itrade.morgancapitalgroup.com/folio/customers

(1) (2) (3) ... (2854) (2855) (2856) (2857) (2858) (2859) (2860) ... (7815) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Nemenma, Emndy(m), Picky1, iHaveMadeiT2 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.