Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2909) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10902958 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2906) (2907) (2908) (2909) (2910) (2911) (2912) ... (7756) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2018
locodemy:

Do you know how many units of Transcorp i will add to my portfolio b4 the result?
If you understand the game i play,you will always like to sell high and buy back at pullback.

OK.
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 6:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
sellydion:

PE no longer applicable in NB. Which info you wan get? What about Nestle?

The same way they were no longer applicable to some banking and insurance stocks about 10 years ago.

I hope NB is also growing her earning by 40%, since the pe is over 40.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

A climaxing wow, wow, wow

grin

Bad boy of a good father, is that how you shout when you climax?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2018
locodemy:

so i don become klint the drunk?
grin Not at all, just one now .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
lancee:
End of Jan maybe too late ..Is cash still king now ?

Head strong
Brother, cash is king not all will know when bear will enter market .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 7:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
www.proshareng.com/news/Forex/Nigeria’s-External-Reserves-Hit-$40.4-Billion-as-CBN-Injects-$210m-into-Interbank-Market/37914

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Calebbold: 7:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
lancee:
Pls anyone what number can i contact morgan on ..been calling all the numbers .Hope this won't be like last yr.. Na time like this Morgan dey start their Drama

What's the problem?
Try this number: 013429613
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
lancee:
Pls anyone what number can i contact morgan on ..been calling all the numbers .Hope this won't be like last yr.. Na time like this Morgan dey start their Drama

Morgan wan colonise your money for three days grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
locodemy:

Look at the 2016 audited result and also take a look at just 9months result of 2017.
There gonna be a big jump in profit when comparing the audited 2017 and that of 2016.
Market must respond to the result.we wait and see.
This way I take my own position o.

You are always full of noise until result surfaces.

I thought you said you have repented!

I hope you won't go on another exile when they release result.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
currentprice:

my brov, i have no idea of this bank, when this bank Q3 release i got discouraged to go further on research when i saw O/s of 14b and eps 5k. i just vummmmmmm pass.

you can call on coolcash1,, he will love this bank base on his ETHICAL ground grin

OYO na your case o... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Morgan wan colonise your money for three days grin grin grin

No way ..Hot money from the ATL ..Pls anybody how do i contact dem
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
Intendy:
stocks with new 52 week highs

cadbury #16.84k

dangote flour #14.70k

sterling bank #1.48k

eterna #5.16k

diamond bank #1.98k

Honeywell #2.64k

Fcmb #1.99k

uac properties #3.18k

fbnh #9.60k

fidson #4.38k

zenith #28.61k

gtb #44.00k

ucap #4.15k

Finally, FBNH finds the bull bug. Listened to the conference call of Q3. They have deliberately refused to write off two bad loans because they don't want to be over zealous. They want the auditor's to announce the good news.

Annoyingly, I only got to know 1hr ago. The bus done already move leave me cry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
Cadillac15:

Finally, FBNH finds the bull bug. Listened to the conference call of Q3. They have deliberately refused to write off two bad loans because they don't want to be over zealous. They want the auditor's to announce the good news.

Enter now the door is open ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by guruvillage: 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
A certain place called oblivion, where craftsmanship and ingenuity is at its best, growth never worked for collective good because there is simply no Quantifiable GDP...Problem, Data and Solution are invaluable.

You can also attend our training on any 2-given day of the week.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2018
PETERiCHY:
Our 2017/2018 Stock Picks/Target Prices.

1)Diamondbank =400% increase

2)Lafarge/WapCo= 3euros.

3)Transcorp=N7:00k

I and my household already sitting on a very decent profit and anyone that tends to disagree should watch out for the nearest transformer.

*ThE OcToPuS*

Nna I sight eterna @ #5, I once bought with some1(4gotten his name) on this forum when it was 0.80k about 3yrs ago, but sold mine a long time ago,I can only imagine the kind of profit some people on this forum are sitting on.......Long term pays o!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
Calebbold:

What's the problem?
Try this number: 013429613

My account not yet credited , all the numbers i know not going thru ..will try this no morrow
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2018
I just feel the money entering the market now are from matured tbills of 2017, with cbn pricing only 365days tbills above 15%,most investors are on itchy fingers trying to beat last years tbills performance in days.....
Anyway, I dey watch crude oil prices as market don cost as crude add money on top...I will not hesistate to clear heart breaking stocks dis bull season.........

Men I sight another stock(skye bank) dat has been riding d tide btw 0.50k and 0.62k every 2 months,I will wait for it to come back to coast afain @ 0.50
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 11:05pm On Jan 08, 2018
Cadillac15:

are u sure?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nurain150(m): 11:19pm On Jan 08, 2018
Muslims please suggest halal based stock
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:57am On Jan 09, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 2:24am On Jan 09, 2018
currentprice:
i have pe of 49 for NB abi we don back to 2008 ni
grin

This is the 10th year anniversary of the great market crash of 2008. Check all the global markets also. It is going to be interesting.

Watch the oil price and the PO's
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 2:27am On Jan 09, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Upl and Cutix.

Forget about caverton

People are analysing UPL based on the Q2 result Hope you recognise the seasonal nature of its earnings. Q2 (July to Sept) is ALWAYS the best quarters. Other quarters are usually quite poor. They will likely make losses in the other quarters. Hope that is factored into your analysis.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 2:29am On Jan 09, 2018
sellydion:

PE no longer applicable in NB. Which info you wan get? What about Nestle?

PE is applicable. Which companies are you comparing PE of Nestle/NBL with? Nestle/NBL are blue chip stocks that ALWAYS trade at a premium.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 2:35am On Jan 09, 2018
currentprice:

UPL have the best numbers with good dividend history, good products as at today every children still required to buy books grin

and don't forget upl numbers you see is half year not Q3 but they need to improve on their operational cash and free cash otherwise similar dividend paid last year will still remain to be pay

grin grin

That Q2 (July - September) is usually the best result. Bulk of revenues come in July-September when the session is beginning. Other quarters are likely loss making or minimal profit. So be careful when extrapolating based on Q2 result.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 3:42am On Jan 09, 2018
GAME PLAN FOR WEEK ENDING 12 JANUARY 2018

The year began on a very good note. Market has been good, with no major pullback yet. Most of the equities look good, many of the companies have already achieved or surpass their previous full year result as at the third of the current year.

For the all share index, the next supply pint is between 40,630.58 and 42,445.71. Thus there is still room for good advancement.

For the rest of the report........https://www.slideshare.net/kelanio2002/game-plan-for-the-week-ending-12-january-2011

My next post will show some fundamentals on NASCON. The picture looks so good to be ignored. Despite the fact that I look more at technicals, the fundamental still determines whatever I will pick.

Latter today, we will see what MSCI Nigeria fund did in the 1st day that majority of offices returned to the market.

Caution: Investing is a risky venture. This is just my opinion and I cannot be liable for any loss suffered as a result of following this recommendation All data used are assumed to be correct, but you may need to verify some of the figures independently.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 4:20am On Jan 09, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:31am On Jan 09, 2018
dipoolowoo:
Stock Recommendation for the Week (January 8, 2018)
https://www.businesspost.ng/2018/01/09/stock-recommendation-week-january-8-2018/

Zenith Bank Announces Closed Period
https://www.businesspost.ng/2018/01/09/zenith-bank-announces-closed-period/

Diamond forward P/E of 2? This vetiva people have information on the sale

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 5:29am On Jan 09, 2018
yom2:
are u sure?

My brother. I love best bargains as I like staying for a while. It closed 9.20 on Friday, 9.60 yesterday and I doubt if I will get it at 9.60 today. But I'm not to worried. Can't be in every moving stock.

Heres the link to the conference call transcript.

http://ir.fbnholdings.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/FBNHoldings_9M_2017Conference_Call_Audio.mp3
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:47am On Jan 09, 2018
Cadillac15:

My brother. I love best bargains as I like staying for a while. It closed 9.20 on Friday, 9.60 yesterday and I doubt if I will get it at 9.60 today. But I'm not to worried. Can't be in every moving stock.

Heres the link to the conference call transcript.

http://ir.fbnholdings.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/FBNHoldings_9M_2017Conference_Call_Audio.mp3

THE MARKET IS ON BUBBLE. EVEN STERLING BNK CURRENTLY TRADING AT 1.4x , NOT ONLY FBNH ..ALL STOCKS R HIGH.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2906) (2907) (2908) (2909) (2910) (2911) (2912) ... (7756) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mills55, Emndy(m), sterlingD(m), Krisuba, Agbalowomeri, Princkez, Adinije(f), janga(m), bbduty, eziokwunwoko(m), toyeoye(m), megawealth01 and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.