Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,523 members, 7,847,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:07 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2997) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11014397 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2994) (2995) (2996) (2997) (2998) (2999) (3000) ... (7798) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
Zenith rejected bear @ moment
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
Please guys how does one retrieve bonus that was never received? even though I dey get the dividend
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
All these cross deals that transcorp is sharing.......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 12:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Please guys how does one retrieve bonus that was never received? even though I dey get the dividend

Contact the registrar of such company...they have every tools to do that for you grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
Godisfaithful:

Contact the registrar of such company...they have every tools to do that for you grin

Ok thanks. This bull shall not pass me by to sell
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
mendes911:
Sam Loco, I hope you got your 600k units of Oando now....

I havent o.
Was that not crossdeal?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
currentprice:
where is the frequent 80m bid of transcorp i can't see well from my screen i saw 17m abi na 170m ni

cc Loco

grin grin

Guy.you will regret not having that stock in your folder.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
All these cross deals that transcorp is sharing.......

MSCI and co(foreign partners) is still loading.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
Diamond, from 64mill offer earlier to 24mill now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

...Just discuss with ur broker where the said shares are currently housed.
...They should do a follow up with the registrars. But i'll advise u make out time to follow it up urself for a quick resolution.
The registrars hold the key to dig up ur details from the said coy and credit ur a/c accordingly. ...Ur brokerage firm only acts as a facilitator.

Goodluck to u my dear.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Asmaraabc: 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
locodemy:

I havent o.
Was that not crossdeal?

What is crossdeal?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
Asmaraabc:

What is crossdeal?

Deal between agreed seller and agreed buyer. The volume is usually large and they will cross it to themselves via brokers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
locodemy:

MSCI and co(foreign partners) is still loading.

Are you sure the MSCI report is reall grin

On the last day, we go all see zero...zero... zero..zero...

They have sold all and apologize for the belated update due to system upgrade
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
onegentleguy:

...Just discuss with ur broker where the said shares are currently housed.
...They should do a follow up with the registrars. But i'll advise u make out time to follow it up urself for a quick resolution.
The registrars hold the key to dig up ur details from the said coy and credit ur a/c accordingly. ...Ur brokerage firm acts as the facilitator.

Goodluck to u my dear.

Registrar will solve the issue.

Brokers don't have the power to do that.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
When drowning you are thrown up....then you go down....thrown up again...then you go down... thrown for the last time.....then goodbye Janet!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Registrar will solve the issue.

Brokers don't have the power to do that.

...That's the same thing I said my dear.
The broker where the said shares are housed only helps to facilitate things, but the registrar holds the key.

Btw, Nwenna ola way?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
RabbiDoracle:
When drowning you are thrown up....then you go down....thrown up again...then you go down... thrown for the last time.....then goodbye Janet!

...My Oracle. ...Fine illustration my dear. cheesy grin
I quite understand ur stand to be cautiously optimistic. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
GTB... Some people have seen the result. Naija we hail thee.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Asmaraabc: 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Deal between agreed seller and agreed buyer. The volume is usually large and they will cross it to themselves via brokers.

Thxs! is there any special benefit to seller or buyer or the broker(s) involved?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
onegentleguy:

...My Oracle. ...Fine illustration my dear. cheesy grin
I quite understand ur stand to be cautiously optimistic. grin grin

Which optimism follow drowning... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Momoney54: 1:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
GTB on bid...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
mendes911:

More > 20 naira diff btw GTB and ZEE

When will this one go to 40 to close gap
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 1:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
Afternoon Roll call...

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

Which optimism follow drowning... grin

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
mendes911:
Seen ke. What kind of result will gtb submit, that would justify its current price? If the result is seen, the price is more likely to fall. Maybe they are just pumping the thing so that when it finally falls it won't go below a 45.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

........and you can grab even a strand of spirogyra (one of the most slippery living things on earth) to stay afloat.... grin

Spirogyra here could be searching for outdated company news on the internet to show how sound your research will eventually pay off.

I was there...... grin.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2018
Mpeace:
Seen ke. What kind of result will gtb submit, that would justify its current price? If the result is seen, the price is more likely to fall. Maybe they are just pumping the thing so that when it finally falls it won't go below a 45.

Na GTB we dey talk here o
Should be around 5-6 EPS
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
Same with zenith. I will rather load Zenith. Results will likely converge both. Zenith will likely pay a higher dividend too
Agbalowomeri:

Na GTB we dey talk here o
Should be around 5-6 EPS
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
rebekah2011:
Same with zenith. I will rather load Zenith. Results will likely converge both. Zenith will likely pay a higher dividend too

Converge ke? even if Zenith report higher EPS no way
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
rebekah2011:

I doubt they can converge (but not entirely impossible). GTB have got a quality that Zenith doesn't have as much. Corporate Governance. And that will make GTB always trade at a premium to Zenith.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
Note when the conversation here starts changing..... grin
Charts are emotional graphs...... grin

CP will be of help again very soon.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samzepaparazi: 2:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
Transcorp brothers in the house, let join money together and sponsor one mad publication.

Lets influence the market cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (2994) (2995) (2996) (2997) (2998) (2999) (3000) ... (7798) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ndubuisi1994(m), DUNKA(m), Ibukun003(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.