Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3079) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10892135 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3076) (3077) (3078) (3079) (3080) (3081) (3082) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 31, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Na shakara. It will return to base on Friday. It is a medium term play
SHAKARA OLO OJE O,How fela talk am self.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kashif(m): 5:37pm On Jan 31, 2018
DOLLARTEX:
Dont doubt the oracle.can flourmill do another 10% morrow?closed on full bid,i dont know where the bus stop is again!

Technically, it has about N2 more to get to recent resistance so yes, it can do 10% tomorrow.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Na shakara. It will return to base on Friday. It is a medium term play

This is my thought. With this good results, it will get as high as N50. Between N45 to N50.

I was discussing with someone the same with someone and never knew that oga CP has posted the fair price.

For 5 straight trading days, if it does close 10%, it will hover around N50.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2018
Kashif:

Technically, it has about N2 more to get to recent resistance so yes, it can do 10% tomorrow.
THANKS
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2018
currentprice:

N45 according to my bedsheet

grin grin

Boss when arriving at your estimates of fair price do you use current quarter eps or ttm (trailing twelve month) eps?

#learningmode
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2018
Yes Sir. But it is just a matter of time before management runs after one yeye project again.
RabbiDoracle:

Buy-back is for companies that have large volumes of free cash. This company isn't that. Exchange rate instability affected them and so they are paying off the debts but with cash from their operations.

Shareholders exchanging cash for dividend is a good initiative because it helps the shareholders, sometimes, get the shares at a discounted rate stated by management. It also helps the company maintain a good cash reserve that would otherwise been given out as dividends.

Ugerrit?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
currentprice:

grin grin

Maybe we go try meet make we compare models.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 31, 2018
currentprice:

grin grin
RabbiDoracle:

This is my thought. With this good results, it will get as high as N50. Between N45 to N50.

I was discussing with someone the same with someone and never knew that oga CP has posted the fair price.

Monkey hunters

grin

cc Agba
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by salanda: 6:59pm On Jan 31, 2018
Zhirinovsky:
Yea that's what I'm asking how to go about it. Shebi I don't have to leave 2 separate funds in the 2 account.cos I don't have money to fund the new account separately. Please how can I do it?

Hmmm... this is not a bad idea. Actually it is a brilliant idea!

We can call it the Stock Market Single Account System (SMSAS or just SAS for short)

Investors deposit their monies with CSCS.

And if there is some problem with the broker’s platform, you simply log off and logon to another broker you are already registered with and trade continues because your funds are in a single account controlled by CSCS

This will drive competition amongst brokers (since they will like investors to execute under their house for commissions) and provide security for investors funds.

smiley

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:50pm On Jan 31, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Brother is #75 or #100
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:51pm On Jan 31, 2018
sky2891:
FXUSER, LOCO, RDO:
Please, can you help review Transcorp?

Ok na we wait grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 7:54pm On Jan 31, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Monkey hunters

grin

cc Agba

CP and Oracle, Flour Mills Monkey Hunters Inc... and you guys are expecting Sir Agba to support una? When he was projecting N5.00 for his precious diamonds, how much support did you guys give him?

Mtcheww.

#RunsAway..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:55pm On Jan 31, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

It will bounce off the resistance at 36. It will get to 70 but not ready yet
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:58pm On Jan 31, 2018
mendes911:

CP and Oracle, Flour Mills Monkey Hunters Inc... and you guys are expecting Sir Agba to support una? When he was projecting N5.00 for his precious diamonds, how much support did you guys give him?

Mtcheww.

#RunsAway..

You sef know say I lay mattress for both
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 7:58pm On Jan 31, 2018
sky2891:
FXUSER, LOCO, RDO:
Please, can you help review Transcorp?

Which numbers will they use to review this one? Just use your guts or throw a dice? Which ever number you hit on the dice will give you the perfect price rounded-up in naira (i.e. 1, 2, 0, 4, etc).

Meanwhile, my senior brother Sam Loco said their FY result will be spectacular. Very spectacular.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 8:00pm On Jan 31, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

I thought as much. ₦36.00.... peeps were selling their rights today at ₦6. I guess they reviewed the price to ₦36.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by millo: 8:06pm On Jan 31, 2018
mendes911:

Which numbers will they use to review this one? Just use your guts or throw a dice? Which ever number you hit on the dice will give you the perfect price rounded-up in naira (i.e. 1, 2, 0, 4, etc).

Meanwhile, my senior brother Sam Loco said their FY result will be spectacular. Very spectacular.
Any ideas about the time frame of Transcorp results?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:08pm On Jan 31, 2018
mendes911:

I thought as much. ₦36.00.... peeps were selling their rights today at ₦6. I guess they reviewed the price to ₦36.

Good business o. I am tempted
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 8:23pm On Jan 31, 2018
Chart is confirming 70- 90 for those that can wait. I enjoy the 10% upswing today making my portfolio looking sweet.
Agbalowomeri:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 31, 2018
mendes911:

This right,can one trade on the additional units got rightaway or he has to wait for d closing date of d right itself.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 8:28pm On Jan 31, 2018
DOLLARTEX:
This right,can one trade on the additional units got rightaway or he has to wait for d closing date of d right itself.

You will have to wait until it's listed.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2018
DOLLARTEX:

Person must put mind for July o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 8:33pm On Jan 31, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Person must put mind for July o

July far o. Still okay for long time thing. Agba, can someone get up to 50k right?

E bi like say e go tight?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2018
sellydion:

July far o. Still okay for long time thing. Agba, can someone get up to 50k right?

E bi like say e go tight?

From the floor? the brokers will know the answer
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 8:50pm On Jan 31, 2018
Thanks I will ask them.
Agbalowomeri:

Agbalowomeri:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:06pm On Jan 31, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

They will not move to that price now, but gradually, they still have enough time. Main while, people will look the way of companies that will pay dividend between now April, then after that Flour mill will receive visitors for expectation of August dividend.

If Flour mill that paid #1 last year as dividend and may still repeat the same paymemt this year, should move to #50, then Zenith that paid about #2 last year, and might likely repeat same #2 between now and April, they should be selling at #70 by now.

Their last year result and dividend came around August.

https://nairametrics.com/list-of-dividends-announced-so-far-in-2017-updated-october-27-2017/

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc (DPS) 100 Kobo ( date announced) August 2nd 2017 (bonus) Nil (closure of register) 7th August – (AGM) 11thAugust 2017 (payment date) 6th September 2017

Remember, as price rises PE change.
As of today, as FM price rises 3 other good stocks that pay dividend before it has lower PE. And Zenith has equivalent.

As of today price
1.Zenith 7.54 PE. (Q3 EPS 4.11). result/dividend expectation February
2. Flour Mill 7.45 PE (Q3 EPS 4.56) result/dividend expectation August
3. Fidelity bk 5.23 PE (Q3 EPS .70). result/dividend expectation April
4. ACCESS bk 6.68 PE (Q3 EPS 1.94). result/dividend expectation March
5. Eterna oil 3.84 PE (Q3 EPS 1.55). result/dividend expectation June

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by AVECDEO: 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2018
currentprice:

the guy just day confused as he learnt that one can maintain same CSCS account for two different brokers. so he related it to maintaining two different broker for one money

grin grin grin
An investor can have a (one) Clearing House Number (CHS NO) for ten CSCS accounts in ten different stockbroking firms...applicable/practiced in the banking sector now.

It helps CSCS who acts as the clearing house of the capital market (Stock exchange )recognise the accounts as belonging to an individual investor.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 10:45pm On Jan 31, 2018
Exactly! and security is another key. Some stockbrokers look like something that can fold up anytime.
salanda:

Hmmm... this is not a bad idea. Actually it is a brilliant idea!

We can call it the Stock Market Single Account System (SMSAS or just SAS for short)

Investors deposit their monies with CSCS.

And if there is some problem with the broker’s platform, you simply log off and logon to another broker you are already registered with and trade continues because your funds are in a single account controlled by CSCS

This will drive competition amongst brokers (since they will like investors to execute under their house for commissions) and provide security for investors funds.

smiley

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 31, 2018
mendes911:

Mtcheww.

#RunsAway..

grin He is still hanging on till Ojota.

I didn't hear Yayira speak today. Hope she is ok?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 31, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

It will get to One naira twenty kobo grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:04pm On Jan 31, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

It will get to One naira twenty kobo grin

Agbaya grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Thinkbigga: 2:20am On Feb 01, 2018
Experts in the house, please is Unity Bank a good buy at current price

(1) (2) (3) ... (3076) (3077) (3078) (3079) (3080) (3081) (3082) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Trone, Curiouscity(m), Strategical and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.