Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,057 members, 7,859,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:25 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11063555 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3114) (3115) (3116) (3117) (3118) (3119) (3120) ... (7815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:18pm On Feb 09, 2018
mendes911:

Interesting Friday.... Yummy.

Premium prices for some premium stocks. LOL.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2018
currentprice:

i hope no be my own striker you day eyes to buy. i no day allow him go anywhere when transfer window open except you are ready to pay me mega fee

grin grin grin

Chai.Today I fear you.
no further comment.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:21pm On Feb 09, 2018
locodemy:

Thanks to Oga oracle who pointed this.
I wouldnt have known it as a major enemy to Nigeria market.
Bro......you see DOW?
DOW works faster than NUMBERS.
It is like EBOLA disease.
so keep your eyes on it.All my ears,eyes,nose and every part of me have our attention on DOW.
point of correct, nothing moves our market like crude oil price
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2018
veecovee:
point of correct, nothing moves our market like crude oil price

Baba,crude oil na HIV.E no dey kill quick.
I am talking of Ebola.Aby u no see how ebola dey work kia kia.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2018
mendes911:

The "foreign hot money brothers" are quickly bailing out at N1.07. Unending offer supply. LOL.
u and this ur foreign hot monies. how much have they made?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:29pm On Feb 09, 2018
smiley i c
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:29pm On Feb 09, 2018
yom2:
u and this ur foreign hot monies. how much have they made?

When you see a statement in quote, what does that tell you?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:30pm On Feb 09, 2018
Bell Ringing......

all go home to rest you bone, it weekend time to party grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 09, 2018
CP darling, Please mention the stock grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 2:36pm On Feb 09, 2018
Yayira:
CP darling, Please mention the stock grin

...On the bolded, I laugh in Swahili grin grin grin
I actually thought that TITLE belongs to Sir Agba. wink cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 09, 2018
Loco is union ? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 09, 2018
onegentleguy:

...On the bolded, I laugh in Swahili grin grin grin I actually thought Sir Agba owns that position. wink cheesy grin
Na so Delilah take kill sampson. But currentprice is not romantic. Trust me ,he wont look her face.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2018
locodemy:

Na so Delilah take kill sampson.
But currentprice is not romantic.
Trust me ,he wont look her face.

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2018
Yayira:
Loco is union ? grin

Do you like the stock?
Their plan for the right issue worked for them.
When other results will send prices to grave,their own result gonna be superb and price will soar.
Not available in the market in quantities.you can start now to pick one one units......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 2:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
locodemy:

Do you like the stock?
When other results will send prices to grave,their own result gonna be superb and price will soar.
Not available in the market in quantities.you can start now to pick one one units......

Love tunes aside, what has actually changed in Union Bank I am seriously curious. Loco Darling, are you there grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 09, 2018
locodemy:

Do you like the stock?

Let me go and consult my Oracle.
I don't want to be left out this time around oo

#Running
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 2:55pm On Feb 09, 2018
Investnow2017:

Love tunes aside, what has actually changed in Union Bank I am seriously curious. Local Darling, are you there grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin
...While one is CP DARLING, the other is LOCAL DARLING.
...is alright, continue. ...u guys can't kill me before my time. cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 3:02pm On Feb 09, 2018
locodemy:

Do you like the stock?

Oh my beloved Locodemy, I actually wanted to say Loco, not local, although I know you are actually a Local Hot Money grin grin grin cheesy cheesy Jealousy don dey spread for this thread like the harmattan fire cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:07pm On Feb 09, 2018
Yayira:

Let me go and consult my Oracle.
I don't want to be left out this time around oo

#Running

Hmmmm na you hide Oracle for 'abe abo'
Small time you dey wag tail at currentprice
After you don lock me for inside Aiico

You be Delilah?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 3:09pm On Feb 09, 2018
onegentleguy:

Herein was my revert post to a member here who sought my advise then on when to 're-board the SKYE airline'.
...I sincerely hope that that Joe investor did as I had suggested in the bold highlight above.

Well as for me and my household, we decided to swiftly key in to our usual '2 Afolabi unit when Mr TIME presented the juicy 0.97 figure ealier today. ...for I can not turn down his offer. ...'especially when some of our Foreign hot money brothers are already sitted aboard this airline' wink cheesy

For those interested, join me for a another quick and smooth ride to the 1.5 boulevard. ...for the avenue is less clustered now.
...our intention is to 'dance to the real melody step up with Mr TIME' cheesy grin

#THESKYEREAWAKENING
#BELIEVE
#ANDKEEPBELIEVING

NOTE: DD always advised pls.

This SKYE is not the best place to be at the moment... If you are in the SKYE just consider your funds stagnant... Exit THE SKYE immediately until their path becomes clear...

THE BIG SMART GUY

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

You be Delilah?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:23pm On Feb 09, 2018
godlyguy:

This SKYE is not the best place to be at the moment... If you are in the SKYE just consider your funds stagnant... Exit THE SKYE immediately until their path becomes clear...

THE BIG SMART GUY

Thank u for ur advise godlyguy. ...but don't worry at all my dear. ...we know when to leave if we wish to.
...the 0.97 offer today was a real gift from Mr TIME. ...too good to be ignored that we had no choice at all but to swiftly key in. wink cheesy grin
'For now we shall follow in his footsteps to the 1.5 boulevard'.

#BELIEVE
#ANDKEEPBELIEVING

DD always advised pls.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

You be Delilah?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:28pm On Feb 09, 2018
Investnow2017:

Oh my beloved Locodemy, I actually wanted to say Loco, not local, although I know you are actually a Local Hot Money grin grin grin cheesy cheesy Jealousy don dey spread for this thread like the harmattan fire cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

wink cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:42pm On Feb 09, 2018
Brent below 64
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 3:42pm On Feb 09, 2018
Sir,
I admire your level of risk taking. Newbies are advised to steer clear of this boat oooo. It is meant for those that have made too much money in the market and feel like giving back. A Bank being managed by CBN appointed Board and has refused to release financial statements for the investing public to see. I just do not get it. This stock should be on technical suspension or better still the NSE should cause more information to be released about the bank to the investing public.
onegentleguy:

Thank u for ur advise godlyguy. ...but don't worry at all my dear. ...we know when to leave if we wish to.
...the 0.97 offer today was a real gift from Mr TIME. ...too good to be ignored that we had no choice at all but to swiftly key in. wink cheesy grin
'For now we shall follow in his footsteps to the 1.5 boulevard'.

#BELIEVE
#ANDKEEPBELIEVING

DD always advised pls.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2018
rebekah2011:
Sir,
I admire your level of risk taking. Newbies are advised to steer clear of this boat oooo. It is meant for those that have made too much money in the market and feel like giving back. A Bank being managed by CBN appointed Board and has refused to release financial statements for the investing public to see. I just do not get it. This stock should be on technical suspension or better still the NSE should cause more information to be released about the bank to the investing public.

Personal I don't like insurance company, but on this, I prefer AIICO insurance company than Skye bank.
Based on their result they are company in NSE with the lowest PE.

But despite that, for now I don't have interest in them.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 4:20pm On Feb 09, 2018
Chibuking81:

Personal I don't like insurance company, but on this, I prefer AIICO insurance company than Skye bank.
Based on their result they are company in NSE with the lowest PE.

But despite that, for now I don't have interest in them.

Oga chibuking....please what is the prospect for FMN.....this their right issue.....is it good for mid-long term?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2018
rebekah2011:
Sir,
I admire your level of risk taking.
Newbies are advised to steer clear of this boat oooo.
It is meant for those that have made too much money in the market and feel like giving back.
A Bank being managed by CBN appointed Board and has refused to release financial statements for the investing public to see.
I just do not get it.
This stock should be on technical suspension or better still the NSE should cause more information to be released about the bank to the investing public.

On ur 1st highlight in bold, I must say thank u my dear !!

On ur 2nd highlight in bold, abeg na small person I be oo. ...am just an ordinary Joe investor who has 'paid quite a lot of school fees'. ...but who is now a bit wiser, and is seriously learning on how to 'always dance to the tune of the many melodies that Mr TIME presents at any given time'. wink cheesy grin

On ur 3rd highlight in bold, just relax my dear and allow Mr TIME the luxury to do his thing. ...'for all things that makes the son of man ponder shall be taken care of in due course'.

On ur 4th highlight in bold, Pls never let 'the many tunes around the NSE' make u lose sight of what's important. ...for that's what the core of the NSE players want. ...and the more u fall for it, the more they make money from u.
Worry less about matters u can't control. ...'for many things happen behind closed doors' wink cheesy
Just try to 'develop ur sixth sense' on how to win more and lose less in the market. ...for there will always be opportunities to key into every now and then.

...Just a sincere take my dear.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tolktob: 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Brent below 64

oando faithful.....i hail ooooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 5:00pm On Feb 09, 2018
Classic. I am in love with your detailed response.
onegentleguy:

On ur 1st highlight in bold, I must say thank u my dear !!

On ur 2nd highlight in bold, abeg na small person I be oo. ...am just an ordinary Joe investor who has 'paid quite a lot of school fees'. ...but who is now a bit wiser, and is seriously learning on how to 'always dance to the tune of the many melodies that Mr TIME presents at any given time'. wink cheesy grin

On ur 3rd highlight in bold, just relax my dear and allow Mr TIME the luxury to do his thing. ...'for all things that makes the son of man ponder shall be taken care of in due course'.

On ur 4th highlight in bold, Pls never let 'the many tunes around the NSE' make u lose sight of what's important. ...for that's what the core of the NSE players want. ...and the more u fall for it, the more they make money from u.
Worry less about matters u can't control. ...'for many things happen behind closed doors' wink cheesy
Just try to 'develop ur sixth sense' on how to win more and lose less in the market. ...for there will always be opportunities to key into every now and then.

...Just a sincere take my dear.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:18pm On Feb 09, 2018
Brent momentum has not really followed the price in making new high; appears the divergence had been there

(1) (2) (3) ... (3114) (3115) (3116) (3117) (3118) (3119) (3120) ... (7815) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: stcool(m), phemmie06(m), poxibility, Willie2015, beejay1(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.