Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10885855 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3140) (3141) (3142) (3143) (3144) (3145) (3146) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ojix85: 2:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
GTay:
The Land is Green

Hello Bro,

What application / website are you using to track the price changes?
Forgive my ignorance. I'm a noob.

Thanks for your expected response.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 14, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:36pm On Feb 14, 2018
Investnow2017:

Just curious. Does somebody like Elumelu pay tithe, I mean tithe And which church Hmnhmnhmn

I think he does, he is a Catholic.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 2:42pm On Feb 14, 2018
Jejebaba:

You meant Access has already rallied boss?

Go get a new lens. You have made enough money this year grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 2:45pm On Feb 14, 2018
...And then came the much expected revelation !!
'the revelation that leads the way to the sweet sound of the next melody in play'
the 2 renowned comfort zone where 'our foreign hot money brothers are on their way to feast'.
...for the shrewd ones will hasten to the call that shall sprout forth with plenty of joy.
the urgent call to immediately Flour ur Mill and join the 'United Army of Concentrated Nollywood'.
...'for the expected heavy activity on these 2 renowned men of honour shall surely gladen ur soul while the moon runs up it's circle'.
...for the days of many glory is truly not far away !!

Those who have ears should listen to the voice of reasoning now before that totally unexpected time of reckoning and heavy lamentation.

#THEFLOURMILLUACNPEOPLE
#THESPEEDZONE
#BELIEVE

NOTE: While this is a real revelation, it's never an absolute recommendation. ...DD always advised pls.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GTay(m): 2:50pm On Feb 14, 2018
Yayira:

What platform is that ? I like the way you were able to put all the stocks on green in one place

Ojix85:

Hello Bro,

What application / website are you using to track the price changes?
Forgive my ignorance. I'm a noob.

Thanks for your expected response.

Snapshot was taken from Lead Capital's Lead Trader Application

@Ojix85...you're in the right place to learn all you need to become a pro (in time).
This is an open forum with lots of knowledge and industry experts who selflessly render assistance if called upon.
If you stick around or start reading from a few pages back, you wouldn't be a noob for long

#goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
fxuser:

Oando - those bids just hang there with d tech suspension
FMN - holding up above N32
grin that's good .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jimmrozz: 2:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
Investnow2017:

Just curious. Does somebody like Elumelu pay tithe, I mean tithe And which church Hmnhmnhmn
Tithe?? they embark on projects
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
johnok:

My Oga I sent you a pm.kindly respond

...Just replied my dear.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ojix85: 3:02pm On Feb 14, 2018
GTay:

Snapshot was taken from Lead Capital's Lead Trader Application

@Ojix85...you're in the right place to learn all you need to become a pro (in time).
This is an open forum with lots of knowledge and industry experts who selflessly render assistance if called upon.
If you stick around or start reading from a few pages back, you wouldn't be a noob for long

#goodluck

Thanks bro. Appreciate.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
jamace:
Most of the Banks closed on Full BID.

Happy Valentine NSE!?

grin grin

No more fights by members.

Scientists said when market is falling, the body secretes more cortisol. This brings stress and you see people moody and itchy like Toluway grin

When it is rising, the body secretes more adrenaline. Euphoria comes in and people get happy.

Make I shut up my mouth! grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

I think he does, he is a Catholic.

You have never been around during the fall in prices.

You had to come out during calf run( bull run pikin)

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

You have never been around during the fall in prices.
You had to come out during calf run( bull run pikin)
grin
rabbi,Are you still on the mattress?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by speezyWears: 3:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
yeye talk.

Because you dey dere, u wan mk the stock rally ba?

People of God thread cautiously on these two.. Lest your mill be floured..and your United bloodied..

onegentleguy:
'the revelation that leads the way to the sweet sound of the next melody in play'
the 2 renowned comfort zone where 'our foreign hot money brothers are on their way to feast'.
...for the shrewd ones will hasten to the call that shall sprout forth with plenty of joy.
the urgent call to immediately Flour ur Mill and join the 'United Army of Concentrated Nollywood'.
...'for the expected heavy activity on these 2 renowned men of honour shall surely gladen ur soul while the moon runs up it's circle'.

Those who have ears should listen to the voice of reasoning now before that totally unexpected time of reckoning and heavy lamentation.

#THEFLOURMILLUACNPEOPLE
#THESPEEDZONE
#BELIEVE

NOTE: While this is a real revelation, it's never an absolute recommendation. ...DD always advised pls.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 14, 2018
DOLLARTEX:

Na till September oo.

I just cross leg dey sip coconut juice.

Wetin I sabi.

They can't get me. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 14, 2018
onegentleguy:

#THEFLOURMILLUACNPEOPLE
#THESPEEDZONE
#BELIEVE

You don't need to let people know what you bought. That is why when they ask me what I bought, I say "stockfish".

Stock market is not like MMM where you need to do the legwork and talks to bring people in. Relax, people will discover and they will be rushing.

But if you are making analysis on any stock, it is a different thing. After getting your fair price, you can advise a buy or sell.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
DOLLARTEX:
Make them no use their raggae spoil our blues o!the dow tumbles in pre-market as investors react negatively to the inflation numbers released today!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 3:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
Can't wait for results. I am expecting UCAP and Afriprud to be the first, followed by Access then Zenith and GTB.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 3:47pm On Feb 14, 2018
For Okomu/Presco faithfuls: Senate Seeks Ban On Importation Of Palm Oil Into Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/4347953/senate-seeks-ban-importation-palm

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 4:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

grin grin

Scientists said when market is falling, the body secretes more cortisol. This brings stress and you see people moody and itchy like Toluway grin

When it is rising, the body secretes more adrenaline. Euphoria comes in and people get happy.

After you've vomited everything?
Who won ? Toluway grin
Who chased the Bear away ? Toluway grin
Who won against the herds attack? Toluway.
Who kept Oracles mouth shot? ( abeg adey joke o. You be my Oga) Toluway.
Songs of victory in the house of the righteous
grin grin

32 Likes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 4:18pm On Feb 14, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

grin grin

Events over the last few days clearly show that many of the folks on NSEMPA are yet to learn the art of controlling their emotions which is a key ingredient for success in the stick market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2018
Infinitisi:

Events over the last few days clearly show that many of the folks on NSEMPA are yet to learn the art of controlling their emotions which is a key ingredient for success in the stick market.

It's not just about control of emotions. It's about having a game plan of what works for one and sticking to it.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:27pm On Feb 14, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

You don't need to let people know what you bought. That is why when they ask me what I bought, I say "stockfish".

Stock market is not like MMM where you need to do the legwork and talks to bring people in. Relax, people will discover and they will be rushing.

But if you are making analysis on any stock, it is a different thing. After getting your fair price, you can advise a buy or sell.

...Thanks my dear.
Indeed some persons are just not normal. ...they allow their emotions to put them in a stead and shut out their ability to be realistic.
Sure u noticed I did'nt bother to reply to the post. ...did'nt even give it a thought. cheesy grin
I recall how Sir bullbearmkt was once falsely accused of been a deceiver by one moniker here. ...but since then, he has been 'deceiving us' with many useful post which we appreciate a lot. cheesy grin

For my path they called it names when we recommended the SKYE and CAVERTON. ...They were there while lots of folks who keyed in to the call then, made over 210% and 160% ROI from the SKYE and CAVERTON respectively.
...And so shall it be when the day of RECKONING comes for the new REVELATION therein.

Some persons really need to grow past the stage of emotional investing.
But in any case, as long as some of my tips and post have had positive impact on many, my heart is glad and not bothered by any 'external force'. cheesy grin
The sooner they know that some of us here have a good measure of integrity we hold so dear, the better for them.
Personally, those who know me know this.

enough said.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bianco1: 4:29pm On Feb 14, 2018
Don't joke with the US...anything that doesn't seem normal must be investigated and you can bet it's not going to be involving traditional rulers.

Read more below - SA/TA:

Following the recent wild market swings, FINRA is scrutinizing whether traders placed bets on S&P 500 options to influence prices for VIX futures, WSJ reports. If evidence of manipulation is found, it would be a black mark for the VIX, which has soared in popularity over the last decade as a hedging tool for investors. The CBOE, which derives an estimated 25% of its revenue from VIX-related products, has maintained that its markets are orderly and functioning.

Perhaps this is evidence of the manipulation alleged by an unnamed whistleblower who alerted the SEC this week.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Onuokwu: 4:31pm On Feb 14, 2018
onegentleguy:

#THEFLOURMILLUACNPEOPLE
#THESPEEDZONE
#BELIEVE

Really?

Not much attractive about your "United Army Concentration of Nollywood" right now.

- Shares in issue to increase by 50% post right offer
- Money raised from shares to be used to support floundering subsidiaries like Livestock feed
- 9 months Basic EPS dropped from 133k to 79k. We are yet to factor in the effect of 50% increase in shares. Y/E EPS expected to worsen.
- All companies in this group are underperforming....possibly systemic management issues or defective philosophy/strategy. Many subs are playing in preferred agric sector or FMCG that ought to be doing well but on the contrary they are struggling.
- Only standout sub is CAPL which is quoted separately on NSE

Short of new core investors by way of recent right issue, this is a no-no for now.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Onuokwu: 4:33pm On Feb 14, 2018
mendes911:

It's not just about control of emotions. It's about having a game plan of what works for one and sticking to it.

Thanks! I can't say this loud enough. We all have individual financial goals and this should drive what we invest in.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 4:33pm On Feb 14, 2018
onegentleguy:

...Thanks my dear.
Indeed some persons are just not normal. ...they allow their emotions to put them in stead and shot out their ability to be realistic.
Sure u noticed I did'nt bother to reply to the post. ...did'nt even give it a thought. cheesy grin
I recall how Sir bullbearmkt was once falsely accused of been a deceiver by one moniker here. ...since then he has been 'deceiving us' with many useful post which we appreciate a lot. cheesy grin

For my path they called it names when we recommended the SKYE and CAVERTON. ...They were there while lots of folks who keyed in to the call then, made over 210% and 160% from the SKYE and CAVERTON respectively.
...And so shall it be when the day of RECKONING comes for the REVELATION therein.

Some persons really need to grow past the stage of emotional investing.
But in any case, as long as some of my tips and post have had positive impact on many, my heart is glad and not bothered by any 'external force'. cheesy grin
The sooner they know that some of us here have a good measure of integrity we hold so dear, the better for them.
Personally, those who know me know this.

enough said.

I AM FULLY WITH YOU ON THIS. YOU have been excellently predictable, and that for the good of the Forum. And many like me have benefitted and we say thanks, thanks, thanks. PLEASE KEEP UP THE SPIRIT and never let go of your generosity. All forces against money making this year shall be remembered by herdsmen cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy All those who married on credit or hire-purchase must pay their bride price this year grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bianco1: 4:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
Onuokwu:

Really?

Not much attractive about your "United Army Concentration of Nollywood" right now.

- Money raised from shares to be used to support floundering subsidiaries like Livestock feed
- 9 months Basic EPS dropped from 133k to 79k. We are yet to factor in the effect of 50% increase in shares. Y/E EPS expected to worsen.
- All companies in this group are underperforming....possibly systemic management issues or defective philosophy/strategy. Many subs are playing in preferred agric sector or FMCG that ought to be doing well but on the contrary they are struggling.

Short of new core investors by way of recent right issue, this is a no-no for now.

I think with Stanbic IBTC in that boat changes will surely come.....I may be wrong though because am a fan of those guys and also have a long term mindset but pruns my flowers when it blums.....so DD please

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 4:42pm On Feb 14, 2018
Onuokwu:

Really?

How about Flourmill, please?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 4:43pm On Feb 14, 2018
mendes911:

The crowd will rush in tomorrow.

Interesting.

NSE, we hail thee. Crude Oil should just behave.

Oil above $63. Based on this sudden rise, I hope traders have gotten insider info on EIA report. We keep waiting.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 4:45pm On Feb 14, 2018
mendes911:

Oil above $63. Based on this sudden rise, I hope traders have gotten insider info on EIA report. We keep waiting.

https://www.investing.com/news/commodities-news/oil-pares-losses-after-smaller-than-expected-inventory-build-1246251
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:45pm On Feb 14, 2018
Onuokwu:

Really?

We know all these my dear. ...but we also know that the SKYE (for example) which is a coy currently in 'a perceived worse state' returned over 210% to the shrewd ones. wink cheesy grin
...and quite frankly, somethings are better left unsaid.

This is the NSE my dear !! ...'where some melody might not necessarily be sweet, but u have to learn to dance to it'.
...The objective should always be to make more from a money perspective.
That is the best way to 'domicile in the NSE room' ...but I do not know about u though.
...It's always a matter of choice. wink cheesy

NOTE: This should not be interpreted to mean an investment advise. ...DD always advised pls.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3140) (3141) (3142) (3143) (3144) (3145) (3146) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Foundationchamp(f), SonofElElyonRet, chuksnnaemeka, seyisanya(m), nna777, otomatic(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.