Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,486 members, 7,830,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10950540 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (7777) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 3:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
Born2berich: Please who has the contact number(s) of lead capital. It is highly important i contact them now? Please house..

try Google

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 4:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
Chibuking81: but Oando today low, was 26.74, while day high was 28.07. How come your broker bought it for you, at 25.47?
It is very possible on live itrade, I bought Oando 2wks ago on live trade @ N24.90 whereas the day's trade low price was N25.01. To the guys in Oando's bus, you can shine your teeth and to others wishing to join, there is room to do so tomorrow HOWEVER Common sense should be applied always on OANDO stock

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Afo1k: 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
dsonofmaan:

People are probably waiting for an official announcement from Oando before they get carried away with the vibe.
http://www.oandoplc.com/media/press-release/oando-energy-resources-completes-landmark-acquisition-of-conocophillips-nigerian-oil-and-gas-business-for-us1-5-billion/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
The last price prior to today was 25.47. I risked a Limit Order at 25.47 and I was Luky. I would have put my limit order at 25.1 but it was too late before I realised that, according to Meritrade data, the last close was 25.1. I should have worked with the price indicated in Meritrade platform, which was 25.1. Ride on Oandoans, It's a privilege to gain admission into the fold. What made my entry sweeter is because i entered from a pull back. The bus can now move at the maximum speed. Toluway don day inside.8-)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
bigass:

try Google

Madam this isnt a joking matter..the numbers there are being called but no one is picking their calls
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 4:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
The way I am looking at Oando. It may not gain momentum as expected. The stock is fatigued.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 4:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
Born2berich:

Madam this isnt a joking matter..the numbers there are being called but no one is picking their calls

I wasn't joking myself. Most times I google company to get to their websites for contact

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 4:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
bigass: The way I am looking at Oando. It may not gain momentum as expected. The stock is fatigued.

i noticed too on 2day's chart. let see how 2morrow will goes by then d news would hav been circulate

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
bigass: The way I am looking at Oando. It may not gain momentum as expected. The stock is fatigued.

Madam B, that is your assumptions? I assume you don't know what the COP deal means for Oando? Try and research it. Oando already smiling at bank because earnings generated since the ongoing announcement of the COP deal (if i'm not mistaken since year 2012) will be Oando's earnings and this will surely reflect in their next financial statement. So watch out for the next big thing...

#Oando@100

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 4:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
irrespective of any negative views about any particular hot stock, d markt hz a way of doing its own thing. tnk God personal sentiment do not necessarily count. d mkt's mind always reigns supreme.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
Oando is will lose tmrw
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by omaojo1: 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
omaojo1:
Chief are you for real with this or it is a typo. Kindly review and revert.
Chibuking81: but Oando today low, was 26.74, while day high was 28.07. How come your broker bought it for you, at 25.47?
Born2berich:
I am not sure but It might be possible becos i bought some more units of oando @N27 with meritrade today..some pepole didnt hear on time i guess.
Toluway: The last price prior to today was 25.47. I risked a Limit Order at 25.47 and I was Luky. I would have put my limit order at 25.1 but it was too late before I realised that, according to Meritrade data, the last close was 25.1. I should have worked with the price indicated in Meritrade platform, which was 25.1. Ride on Oandoans, It's a privilege to gain admission into the fold. What made my entry sweeter is because i entered from a pull back. The bus can now move at the maximum speed. Toluway don day inside.8-)

Chief, I can dare you on this one. It is possible for it to trade even up to 25.40, i.e 5% down from the ref price of 26.74 but Oando never got to that your level today. It did not even get to 25.5 before it reversed during the continuous trading session.

Again, kindly confirm the price you got Oando today, I think your trade alert will help in this regard.

Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by omaojo1: 4:35pm On Jul 30, 2014

bigass: Oando is will lose tmrw

Oando will not lose tmrw. There is more to what you see than begets your eye.

Again, Oando will not lose tmrw.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 4:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
myjoy08:

Madam B, that is your assumptions? I assume you don't know what the COP deal means for Oando? Try and research it. Oando already smiling at bank because earnings generated since the ongoing announcement of the COP deal (if i'm not mistaken since year 2012) will be Oando's earnings and this will surely reflect in their next financial statement. So watch out for the next big thing...

#Oando@100
'
@myjoy08 kindly expantiate more on this,I'm trying to see things beyond the euphoria.The assets are mouthwatering " OER, through the acquisition, picks up Philip Oil Co. Nigeria Limited’s 20 percent non-operating interest in Oil Mining Leases (OMLs) 60, 61, 62, and 63 as well as the related infrastructure and facilities in the Nigerian Agip Oil Company Ltd joint venture (NAOC JV).

The 20 percent interest in the NAOC JV includes 40 discovered oil and gas fields with remaining oil and gas recovery; approximately 40 identified prospects and leads; 12 production stations; approximately 950 km of crude oil, natural gas liquids and natural gas pipelines; two gas processing plants; the Brass River Oil Terminal; the Kwale-Okpai 480 MW combined cycle gas-fired power plant (“Kwale-Okpai IPP”), and associated infrastructure."
480MW is 10% of current power generation (that's substantial by any standard),how do you think it will contribute to the bottom line ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
4dchairman: '
@myjoy08 kindly expantiate more on this,I'm trying to see things beyond the euphoria.The assets are mouthwatering " OER, through the acquisition, picks up Philip Oil Co. Nigeria Limited’s 20 percent non-operating interest in Oil Mining Leases (OMLs) 60, 61, 62, and 63 as well as the related infrastructure and facilities in the Nigerian Agip Oil Company Ltd joint venture (NAOC JV).

The 20 percent interest in the NAOC JV includes 40 discovered oil and gas fields with remaining oil and gas recovery; approximately 40 identified prospects and leads; 12 production stations; approximately 950 km of crude oil, natural gas liquids and natural gas pipelines; two gas processing plants; the Brass River Oil Terminal; the Kwale-Okpai 480 MW combined cycle gas-fired power plant (“Kwale-Okpai IPP”), and associated infrastructure."
480MW is 10% of current power generation (that's substantial by any standard),how do you think it will contribute to the bottom line ?

Sir, to make it simple as it is now; ConocoPhillips earnings generated belongs to Oando since when the sale has been officially announced and it will be transferred to Oando when they finally closed the deal. Oando's audited financial statement will reflects this and their first quarter results for 2014.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2014

Madam B, Oando is the stock to watch now. Try and be serious for one day so as to allow people to take you serious jooh (...joking). Sincerely that is the place to be right now. many investors and brokers just get the news when the market is almost over. So don't allow anyone to dull your momentum...

Do you mind getting a dividend on your Oando shares if you hold some? Watch out!!!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
Did you offload or you are still on the bus

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ileman: 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
Can i buy a stock and sell the same day using i-trade platform?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
ileman: Can i buy a stock and sell the same day using i-trade platform?
Yes

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by AbidemiA: 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
Born2berich: Please who has the contact number(s) of lead capital. It is highly important i contact them now? Please house..

http://marketwatch.ng/Stockbrokers/page/Lead-Securities-Invests-Ltd.aspx

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 5:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
Born2berich:

Try this for Tosin 07016828203 of Lead Capital

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 5:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
Skyebank looking juicy for new entrants every trading day!

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
Though i would have loved this to be true, so that it can delay enough for me to clear my cheque of transcorp loot. But who do you think will sell 2moro after all the forward looking statement and mokery (joke of the yr), let alone the sentimental attachment towards this stock on any slightest resemblance of rumor.

Just pray we wil see this stock to buy b4 it gets to N45.

#myjoy, your are in spirit. using 3 dimensional strategy to encourage us to make money.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
Though i would have loved this to be true, so that it can delay enough for me to clear my cheque of transcorp loot. But who do you think will sell 2moro after all the forward looking statement and mokery (joke of the yr), let alone the sentimental attachment towards this stock on any slightest resemblance of rumor.

Just pray we wil see this stock to buy b4 it gets to N45.

#myjoy, your are in spirit. using 3 dimensional analysis & strategy to encourage us to make money.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
AbidemiA:

http://marketwatch.ng/Stockbrokers/page/Lead-Securities-Invests-Ltd.aspx

passwelle:
Try this for Tosin 07016828203 of Lead Capital

Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 6:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
BNSITL, PLS can sm one give an insight into what is happening to courtville? it posted PAT of over 30% and yet it is plunging southwards. pls any useful info as to y it is so. ur response will b appreciated cos ur bro is in this bus.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
Thank you Mr. MOD for that prompt response.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
@SWG1 -- Which stockbroker are you using? If you are using Morgan itrade, you can sell shares and have the proceed in your account within the hour and subsequently trade with it ASAP. The benefits of Morgan itrade is enormous, please check it out and save yourself the stress of cheque clearing and co.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
Dexterax: Thank you Mr. MOD for that prompt response.
My brother, i see uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu smilining to the bank with your loot soonnnnn. smiley smiley smiley smiley. how is that your friend 'dude'

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
I actually exited transcorp last week to enter oando. My portfolio is 89% oando!

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (7777) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Willie2015, ositadima1(m), megawealth01 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.