Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11082599 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3195) (3196) (3197) (3198) (3199) (3200) (3201) ... (7818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
kolaish:
which browser are you using? I have tried chrome, firefox, opera, but it is like try your luck at times.
Try puffin browser.it works better.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
Concentration makes you rich, Diversification keeps you rich. When you are young, that is time to make concentrated bets and if you are fortunate enough to find a great trend, buy with both hands and diversify later.

Cc: Agba

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
currentprice:
^^
2016 FY better , they borrow to pay the N14 div.

cheesy

Bros, leave matter for Mathias...Wetin concern Agbero with traffic....Let me enter, chop the dividend and bolt.... grin

Do you feel me wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 23, 2018
currentprice:
grin

1.7% DY.

grin even savings rate for NPF microfinance Bank dey better sef.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
Coolcash1:

Not bad though....DY is 6.1% based on today's price.

The stock price will Jaboooooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bianco1: 7:04pm On Feb 23, 2018
The NSEASI index shed 0.16% W-o-W, as the gains recorded in the past trading days were insufficient to place the market in the positive territory. The weekly market breadth closed negative at 0.51x following the losses witnessed on 45 counters as against 23 counters which recorded price appreciations during the week. Accordingly, the Year-to-Date return on the bourse advanced to 11.32%.

The greatest buying pressure was observed on LIVESTOCK which advanced by 19.00% to close at NGN1.19. At the other end of the spectrum, bearish sentiments witnessed on CONOIL (-18.32%), caused the ticker to close as the top loser for the week.

We expect the current trend to be maintained in the coming week.

- Courtesy Morgan

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

1.7% DY.

u mean 6% DY

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
currentprice:

u mean 6% DY
grin
He was referring to transcohot...I even had 1.6%

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
Coolcash1:

Bros, leave matter for Mathias...Wetin concern Agbero with traffic....Let me enter, chop the dividend and bolt.... grin

Do you feel me wink

yeah! the dividend is good but CP fairprice @ 230, i like buying discount stock for safety

dividend investor may help u push it up sha, no shaken

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 7:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
rationalmind:

okay

who go buy stock of N3.30 for N7.55

dividend investors even push it up to 7.60 today

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bianco1: 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
TOTAL is a good company any day (just hope our bad managers don't destroy it as well - keep watching them 24/7)...those who bought long ago and sitting quietly will continue to reap the benefit and not shake no matter the price for now. While Volatility will make the speculators ensure the investors stay rich. Please this is not a recommendation or otherwise.
#Just-observing
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

1.7% DY.

For Total kwa? Those wey hold am go rejoice. Not we wey dey look for 50/100% upandan.
How much dividend Nestle dey pay?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 23, 2018
currentprice:

okay
who go buy stock of N3.30 for N7.55
dividend investors even push it up to 7.60 today
grin
People who are buying the N51 stock at N130 grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 7:18pm On Feb 23, 2018
kolaish:
That is the only link. Someone here says it works from 9pm, so you can try it by then grin

What a country, a whole stock exchange operating a non functional site! Their former site is more responsive than this new one.
Which browser do you use, cos it open anytime
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 7:18pm On Feb 23, 2018
rationalmind:

People who are buying the N51 stock at N130 grin

i did in the past,,, never again

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 7:18pm On Feb 23, 2018
currentprice:
^^
2016 FY better , they borrow to pay the N14 div.

cheesy

Those who are forecasting a bright future for Oando, FO, Eterna...Please take note.

Bright future is from Q2/Q3 2019.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 23, 2018
rationalmind:

1.66%~ 1.7% for the hotel.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:21pm On Feb 23, 2018
leo1234:
Concentration makes you rich, Diversification keeps you rich. When you are young, that is time to make concentrated bets and if you are fortunate enough to find a great trend, buy with both hands and diversify later.

Cc: Agba

Even your diversification should be concentrated when you get too much money. I don't see any sense in owning truck loads of companies you cannot monitor with thin dividends. When dividend alert hit your phone, your battery suppose die immediately grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 23, 2018
Bianco1:
TOTAL is a good company any day (just hope our bad managers don't destroy it as well - keep watching them 24/7)...those who bought long ago and sitting quietly will continue to reap the benefit and not shake no matter the price for now. While Volatility will make the speculators ensure the investors stay rich. Please this is not a recommendation or otherwise.
#Just-observing

It is run by the French. They are not Nigerians.

Every program the group implements, it cuts across all branches.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 23, 2018
currentprice:

yeah! the dividend is good but CP fairprice @ 230, i like buying discount stock for safety

grin grin grin

What if you buy the group stock at €47 [N20,210] per unit?

It is a good hedge against falling Naira. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
The thing wey animals go cause for this country
Na so rabbit carry Afriprud results waka
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Even your diversification should be concentrated when you get too much money. I don't see any sense in owning truck loads of companies you cannot monitor with thin dividends. When dividend alert hit your phone, your battery suppose die immediately grin

cheesy grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 7:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

pa emma owning many on NSE, he even owning some on NASD

when you are big, you are large

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
currentprice:

grin grin grin

With this dividend, it will easily climb above 300
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Not true ooo. grin

It may be flat. There are many stocks that will give better yield than this tasere one.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Not true ooo. grin

It may be flat. There are many stocks that will give better yield than this tasere one.

Oracle you still don't realise that each stock get its own customers. Those patronising total are not the same as we waiting for Afriprud dividend

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:38pm On Feb 23, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Goodmorning livestock

As animals don begin swallow money for naija, the price of this stock should uptrend grin
grin grin grin grin grin i hope you are following the stock ? from #0.80kobo to #1.19 today KM #4+ OR #10+ .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

You no go keep quiet. Na so you go promote NB and sent them tumbling down the stairs.

Be like say Peter don infect you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
mendes911:

You no go keep quiet. Na so you go promote NB and sent them tumbling down the stairs.

Be like say Peter don infect you.

NB will still go on bid before dividend ex-date; doesn't mean it will be immediate. Those buying them, their case is different
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Oracle you still don't realise that each stock get its own customers. Those patronising total are not the same as we waiting for Afriprud dividend

Are you sure you are waiting for the dividend?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Are you sure you are waiting for the dividend?

Whether you dey wait for dividend announcement, or you dey wait for dividend; wait na wait and e carry dividend for body

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

What if you buy the group stock at €47 [N20,210] per unit?

It is a good hedge against falling Naira. grin

what if you decide to buy Arsenal stock £29,000 [N14,500,000] per unit?

chai! i thought this stock was too high for £16,000 in 2012 , it was £20,000 3rd Q of last year. now £29k

oga emma and tritri come and see o, your N145m will buy you only 10unit of Arsenal stock

grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3195) (3196) (3197) (3198) (3199) (3200) (3201) ... (7818) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.