Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,942 members, 7,863,337 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11080369 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3272) (3273) (3274) (3275) (3276) (3277) (3278) ... (7818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:22pm On Mar 13, 2018
DeRuggedProf:
Diamond bank on reverse FULL BID! grin
Escaping the triangle into a hole... grin

Opportunity loading.... grin

Remember when you said that the days of below N2.00 share price for Diamond and FCMB are over?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:24pm On Mar 13, 2018
mendes911:

Remember when you said that the days of below N2.00 share price for Diamond and FCMB are over?

Have they reached below 2? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
currentprice:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/21203_OANDO_PLC_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_MARCH_2018.pdf

cc loco

grin
Does it mean they are through with the financial reporting council (FRC)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Abeg help us add it

'Ur pillow case can do a better addition'. ...so use it my oga. wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:28pm On Mar 13, 2018
Mpeace:
Does it mean they are through with the financial reporting council (FRC)

Not necessarily !! wink cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ogesab: 12:33pm On Mar 13, 2018
Guys please which registrar is in charge of eterna oil? C.c. currentprice, deruggedprof, Oracle and co. It's urgent please
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 13, 2018
mendes911:

when the results show face,fcmb will go to #2 while diamond #1.50.
I will be very patient till fcmb and diamond bank results pop up.Taking position now is like chasing wind.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
onegentleguy:

Not necessarily !! wink cheesy
Bros una no dey try for me oh. Try give me small hope naa. eg If I ask a question and the answer is negative, make you delay small in answering. You know all my stocks are high PB stocks make I no come carry stroke now. For your info, my stocks are: Diamond, Oando and FBNH so pls carry small small dey comment on those stocks.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:38pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ogesab:
Guys please which registrar is in charge of eterna oil? C.c. currentprice, deruggedprof, Oracle and co. It's urgent please

I think its GTL REGISTRARS.
The link below might be of help;

http://www.gtlregistrars.com/client-information/our-clients/eterna-oil/

Do take care.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
Mpeace:
Bros una no dey try for me oh. Try give me small hope naa. eg If I ask a question and the answer is negative, make you delay small in answering. You know all my stocks are high PB stocks make I no come carry stroke now. For your info, my stocks are: Diamond, Oando and FBNH so pls carry small small dey comment on those stocks.

wink cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
Mpeace:

Why worry for oando when you don do fix deposit.
why worry for diamond when Loco dey plan to mop plenty at 1.50 to join you in the bus.
Make you begin worry for fbn because 122B wahala fit send the stock to 3.00 again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
Mpeace:

There is more diamond to pick at 2.15.
Even vetiva is trapped, brought out revised recommendation
kwa e no work

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 12:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 12:52pm On Mar 13, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Abeg help us add it
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:54pm On Mar 13, 2018
onegentleguy:
More from Mr SEPLAT PETROLEUM;

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/21199_SEPLAT_PETROLEUM_DEVELOPMENT_COMPANY_PLC_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_MARCH_2018.pdf

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/21196_SEPLAT_PETROLEUM_DEVELOPMENT_COMPANY_PLC_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_MARCH_2018.pdf

...note that they are 2 entirely different links. wink cheesy grin

........This one is also different.... grin
https://www.easykobo.com/News.aspx?id=19932

SEPLAT - Notice on recent Insider trading by PDMR's

PDMR - Persons Discharging Managerial Responsibilities
March 12 (Lagos) -On 6 March 2018, the Company was notified, pursuant to Rule 12 of the Amendments to the Listing Rules of the Nigerian Stock Exchange and Article 19 of the UK Market Abuse Regulations, that the transactions set out below occurred:

1. The purchase of 10,000 ordinary shares of the Company by Mr. Michael Alexander, a Senior Independent Non-Executive Director of the Company. Mr. Alexander now has a direct holding of 20,000 ordinary shares and indirect holding of 95,238 ordinary shares of Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc through Lexican Consulting Limited.

2. Following the sale of a portion of the shares registered in the name of Dr. Charles Okeahalam, an Independent Non-Executive Director of the Company, who held a direct interest in 597,238 ordinary shares of Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc representing approximately 0.10% of the voting rights of the Company's issued share capital, Dr. Okeahalam now holds a direct interest in 495,238 ordinary shares in the Company

This notification is made in accordance with Rule 12 of the Amendments to the Listing Rules of the Nigerian Stock Exchange and Article 19 of the UK Market Abuse Regulations.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

kwa e no work

That was yesterday.Today there is more to pick at 2.12.
There will be more to pick at #2.00 by friday.May build a strong support at #2.00.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
Mpeace:

Noted. ...but the truth is that the 1st 2 of those coys can make one some good ROI in the short to mid term.
however, that return shall be defined and hinged strongly on ur entry price, and whether it was good enough.

I wish u Goodluck though.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 12:58pm On Mar 13, 2018
Mpeace:

Na real high BP stocks.
OYO kiss
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
Mpeace:

No be you again. The man wey dey mop Diamond shares. It is cheaper. Keep buying.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
pluto09:

Na real high BP stocks.
OYO kiss

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 13, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

No be you again. The man wey dey mop Diamond shares. It is cheaper. Keep buying.

The guy just dey do average up think say na average down he dey do.
see big opportunity now for him to average down but money don finish.Na Loco come carry money to hammer for em head now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:22pm On Mar 13, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

We will start buying at the 1.50 support till 80k grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:24pm On Mar 13, 2018
locodemy:

The guy just dey do average up think say na average down he dey do.
see big opportunity now for him to average down but money don finish.Na Loco come carry money to hammer for em head now.

The market can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:24pm On Mar 13, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Keep quiet joorrr and leave Mpeace alone. He has a plan and he's trading his plan. He knows what he's doing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 13, 2018
locodemy:

why worry for diamond when Loco dey plan to mop plenty at 1.50 to join you in the bus.
Make you begin worry for fbn because 122B wahala fit send the stock to 3.00 again.

You will send people to hospital ooo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Thank you. That is more encouraging.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
mendes911:

Keep quiet joorrr and leave Mpeace alone. He has a plan and he's trading his plan. He knows what he's doing.

Ok sir. grin

When Plan A and B fails, let him use plan C. There is still 23 letters to Z. So more space.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
locodemy:

If diamond hit 1.50, my profit will then stand at 10kobo per share.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

kwa e no work

Bro, i think the situation in the market is due too your pillow case oo. Abeg release small na.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
DeRuggedProf:
Diamond bank on reverse FULL BID! grin
Escaping the triangle into a hole... grin

Opportunity loading.... grin

I think there is expo in this market. Some people will see or hear something and this will determine the price action.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
NSE same pattern last year ..yeye
After results everythng going down again ..imaine pple wey bought access14.50 or something last week
If u go buy high na OYO u go dey

Shout out to my man..Rabiu onifa grin ..keeping some of my currencies for pillow case like u
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
lancee:
NSE same pattern last year ..yeye
After results everythng going down again ..imaine pple wey bought access14.50 or something last week
If u go buy high na OYO u go dey

Shout out to my man..Rabiu onifa grin ..keeping some of my currencies for pilow case like u

Has Access bank touched 14.50 since this year?
who bought at 14.50?
Pls dont be ashamed.Just signify lets pray for your low bp instead of high bp.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3272) (3273) (3274) (3275) (3276) (3277) (3278) ... (7818) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mpeace(m), ExpertDealer, Picky1, Desanta(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.