Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,759 members, 7,862,489 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:59 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11076974 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (7817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
ihedioramma: pls help me tell them is sin for some one to have sex with his wife in the market(proverb). were is this people from self? and what are they up to? and who they follow come here ?.

Me na Mercy I follow come before I come Jam the Vinbox babe
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
currentprice:

and all questions answers accordingly no matter the level of poster is, unlike nosa2 of smn that will use question to answer question with assumption that the poster should go and study investment books or burn is finger first to learn grin

grin grin grin grin grin the dude chained well on smn this time

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 11:38pm On Aug 03, 2014
This thread is the definition of hilarity! Sincerely, u folks have contributed to my addiction to NSEMPA...and this is d only thread in NL I visit. Dragonking, hbrednic, gabscity, Agbalowomeri: I wish I could see u pple! Dexterax vs Pa ihedioramma no dey get part 2. Laff really wanted to kee me. grin (@Mclrx: I'm watching too o)

@jp130: I wish I could help but poor network wastes time. You may search www.marketwatch.ng

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:19am On Aug 04, 2014
Agbalowomeri:

Me na Mercy I follow come before I come Jam the Vinbox babe
THIS IS MARKET BECAREFUL DONT BRING HOME MARTERS HERE OR HOW YOU SLEEP WITH YOUR WOMAN.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 6:39am On Aug 04, 2014
dis marktwatch pple de try o. plz cn sombody drops d formular for calculati dos parameters wit d OS of dos shares?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 7:11am On Aug 04, 2014
ROADS NIGERIA PLC: Closure of Register – Year Ended
31st March, 2014-
Proposed Dividend 60 kobo,
Proposed Bonus 1 for 4,
Closure Date 19th- 22nd September, 2014,
AGM Date 25th September, 2014,
Payment Date 6th October,2014
AGM Venue Dankani Guest Palace Hotels, Kalambaina
Road, Sokoto at 12.00 noon

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 7:12am On Aug 04, 2014
FLOUR MILLS OF NIGERIA PLC: Closure of Register –
Year Ended 31st March, 2014-
Proposed Dividend N2.10 per share, Proposed Bonus
1 for 10,
Closure Date 18th- 22nd August 2014,
AGM Date 10th October 2014, Payment Date 15th
September, 2014,
AGM Venue Eko Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos at 12.00
noon.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 04, 2014
These march year end coys try ooo. See bonus and div full grnd.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigx(m): 8:05am On Aug 04, 2014
4dchairman:
4hours-7days depending on you.

Or 4 weeks cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 8:13am On Aug 04, 2014
http://businessdayonline.com/2014/08/insurance-sector-the-emerging-big-5/#.U98wfxlwbqB

Tolu...more insurance sentiments.

Emma Ewumi and I had speculated on M&A and related activities coming up in this sector sometime in the past, before the NL crash I think. Now this report has zoned in on a 'Big Five'.

A Risk Arbitrage opportunity should present itself in the future, even though, for now, it seems only the LONG side of any trade can be exploited.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 8:30am On Aug 04, 2014
@nitrogen

Ki lon pumping?

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 8:38am On Aug 04, 2014
4dchairman:
4dchairman: Impressive half year result from wema bank,pre tax profit of NGN 1.7 billion. Personal recommendation-HOLD.Fair value of share NGN 0.98. Do your due diligence ,all the above assertions cannot be guaranteed as tools for making investment decision.
That was my view on July 17 and I'm still sticking to it .
grin grin Good morning my oga how your weekend? hope those ggirl no tie u down grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Trulie(m): 8:49am On Aug 04, 2014
heard over d radio this morning that dangote group has entered an agreement with the fed govt to invest massively in rice production. is this an indication of of massively investing in their shares?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 8:54am On Aug 04, 2014
Michael11stock: grin grin Good morning my oga how your weekend? hope those ggirl no tie u down grin

"In the spring, at the time when kings go off to war, David sent Joab out with the king's men and the whole Israelite army. They destroyed the Ammonites and besieged Rabbah. But David remained in Jerusalem."

It is a Monday morning oga. Usually, on Monday mornings, peeps try to conduct some business.

angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 9:17am On Aug 04, 2014
Dexterax:

"In the spring, at the time when kings go off to war, David sent Joab out with the king's men and the whole Israelite army. They destroyed the Ammonites and besieged Rabbah. But David remained in Jerusalem."

It is a Monday morning oga. Usually, on Monday mornings, peeps try to conduct some business.

angry
grin grin grin na question i just dey ask hmmmm Good luck this week bro cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 04, 2014
Trulie: heard over d radio this morning that dangote group has entered an agreement with the fed govt to invest massively in rice production. is this an indication of of massively investing in their shares?

Dangote group is not listed on the NSE (yet). We stand to gain nothing from that news directly as stock investors.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MissJones: 10:21am On Aug 04, 2014
miftpulse:
#15th minute
Oando PLC planning to divest from OER by equity placement.......Hmm..COWBOYS ooh

Hmm... Before I respond to the above, let me first say hello to everyone in the house. I have been following the thread for a while now, getting investment tips here and there. Shout out to ogas Born2berich, Dexterax, myjoy08, Dragonking, Yem0350, evilspirit and other great men and women here.

Back to the above quote. Please, can you assist in explaining the divestment further...I hope WT will not turn oando plc to a shell company soon.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ess: 10:22am On Aug 04, 2014
The more you look the less you see..Oxygen opened poorly.

I beg has the opening time of NSE been changed? Market already opened before 10:30am.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 10:24am On Aug 04, 2014
Market opens 10.15. Pre-market at 9.30.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ileman: 10:25am On Aug 04, 2014
[quote author=Yem0350]ROADS NIGERIA PLC: Closure of Register – Year Ended
31st March, 2014-
Proposed Dividend 60 kobo,
Proposed Bonus 1 for 4,
Closure Date 19th- 22nd September, 2014,
AGM Date 25th September, 2014,
Payment Date 6th October.
<Wow this bonus/dividend sweet o. House wht do u think? Pumping &dumping should begin o}
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 10:25am On Aug 04, 2014
Ess: The more you look the less you see..Oxygen opened poorly.

I beg has the opening time of NSE been changed? Market already opened before 10:30am.

Market opens by 10:15
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ess: 10:29am On Aug 04, 2014
passwelle: Market opens 10.15. Pre-market at 9.30.
bigass:
Market opens by 10:15

Thanks guys!
What is happening in the boardroom of the Oxygen boys?
Accumulate more as the price keeps going south?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 10:36am On Aug 04, 2014
MissJones:

Back to the above quote. Please, can you assist in explaining the divestment further...I hope WT will not turn oando plc to a shell company soon.

Thanks

Welcome madam.

The planned divestment is from 49% of Oando Marketing, not OER. The latter is the cash cow of the cowboys, they can only improve the ability of the parent to cater for the needs of the child of promise, if you get what l mean. That's the preferred method of cowboyism.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 10:38am On Aug 04, 2014
Ess:

Thanks guys!
What is happening in the boardroom of the Oxygen boys?
Accumulate more as the price keeps going south?

Have placed a buy mandate this morning and meritrade is yet to purchase for me..These guys don dey fall hand oh..now oando is about N26..I no wan hear say dem buy the stock for me at N28..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 10:46am On Aug 04, 2014
Dexterax:

Welcome madam.

The planned divestment is from 49% of Oando Marketing, not OER. The latter is the cash cow of the cowboys, they can only improve the ability of the parent to cater for the needs of the child of promise, if you get what l mean. That's the preferred method of cowboyism.

Short-term sentiments on this stock are currently negative, however.

For a value investor with a long term view and a smart gambler with the concept of expected value in mind, current sentiments shouldn't matter much.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 11:08am On Aug 04, 2014
bigx:

Or 4 weeks cheesy
Depending.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 11:18am On Aug 04, 2014
Thank you meritrade.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 11:27am On Aug 04, 2014
CCNN is currently losing 13.92. Is 10% not the maximum you can lose a day?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SKYQUEST(m): 11:31am On Aug 04, 2014
how long does it take for Morgan Capital to open an account for a customer because I have scanned to them all the documents they required since July 25 and up till now they have not responded despite repeated reminders to them?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 11:37am On Aug 04, 2014
SKYQUEST: how long does it take for Morgan Capital to open an account for a customer because I have scanned to them all the documents they required since July 25 and up till now they have not responded despite repeated reminders to them?

Call them.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 11:39am On Aug 04, 2014
jarkbauer: CCNN is currently losing 13.92. Is 10% not the maximum you can lose a day?

thot today is the mark down date for the 70k dividend?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (7817) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1jboi, Ades1, Utalinmou, jamace(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.