Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,331 members, 7,853,497 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:45 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11042903 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3376) (3377) (3378) (3379) (3380) (3381) (3382) ... (7807) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 11:28am On Apr 03, 2018
veecovee:
dangflour gave neither dividend nor bonus. Not happy with little I have here
Is it still possible for Alhaji to give out bonus?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 03, 2018
phemmie06:

Is it still possible for Alhaji to give out bonus?

Una don drink hope as 7UP finish.eyes don clear.

CP calculated here that nothing will be given. Yet People still dey hope.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:31am On Apr 03, 2018
cornwall:

Pesticides cause cancer and other diseases

#NoWayOut #BoxedIn
but those in the bottles are contaminated with both PESTICIDES and preservatives, colourants, sacarine, etc smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 03, 2018
Tier 2 results will be out today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 11:35am On Apr 03, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

sellydion:
What are we expecting from Alhaji AD on DangoF.

@onegentleguy please shed more light or should we jump ship?
RabbiDoracle:

LOL reason for my question
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 03, 2018
veecovee:
but those in the bottles are contaminated with both PESTICIDES and preservatives, colourants, sacarine, etc smiley

Na your belle e dey enter?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 03, 2018
phemmie06:

LOL reason for my question

grin grin he will give N2 dividend and 1 for 1 wink tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 11:37am On Apr 03, 2018
RabbiDoracle:
How many percent sure are you of this
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 03, 2018
2zona:

How many percent sure are you of this

Looking at what Fidelity is doing, it shows that the expo is out.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cornwall: 11:42am On Apr 03, 2018
veecovee:
so we should settle for the lesser evil? lol...better to just drink your water in peace.

I do not drink soft drinks and factory fruit drinks of any kind. I try hard to avoid sugary things (moderation is important)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:42am On Apr 03, 2018
sellydion:
What are we expecting from Alhaji AD on DangoF.

@onegentleguy please shed more light or should we jump ship?

HOLD !!
...and I assure u u'll be happy u did in the short to mid term.
Stability would set in sooner than later.
Btw, I made it clear in a past post here that there may be no such thing as a dividend or bonus from DF with the 2017 financial YE. (...the pullback u see now is merely a reaction to that)
...but our expectations from future price appreciation are far beyond that !!

As for me, my entire household and the core of the 2 PI reps, we remain totally unshakable here. (...including DS)
...the weak hands will surely be shaken out in both DF and DS.
For those who may decide to sell, well, we would allow Mr TIME the luxury to decide who made a grievous mistake in future.
We love to dance along in the footsteps of Mr TIME !! wink cheesy grin

#BELIEVE
#ANDKEEPBELIEVING

NOTE: DD still always advised pls.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bala221: 11:43am On Apr 03, 2018
Mftivi:

Hotforex and swissquote

Thanks a lot
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 11:43am On Apr 03, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

grin grin he will give N2 dividend and 1 for 1 wink tongue
Boss no in an extraordinary board meeting held yesterday Alhaji said 5 new shares will be given for every one share hold
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:47am On Apr 03, 2018
cornwall:

so we should settle for the lesser evil? lol...better to just drink your water in peace.

I do not drink soft drinks and factory fruit drinks of any kind. I try hard to avoid sugary things (moderation is important)
yes my dear ... those killer companies supposed to be shut down.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 03, 2018
cornwall:

If you like drink water, you will still die when it is time.

A recent research showed that all bottle water contains microorganisms that could be harmful to the body.

So we continue to swallow just saliva?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:51am On Apr 03, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

If you like drink water, you will still die when it is time.

A recent research showed that all bottle water contains microorganisms that could be harmful to the body.

So we continue to swallow just saliva?
if you must u drink bottle water, drink from glass bottles and avoid plastics smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 03, 2018
veecovee:
yes my dear ... those killer companies supposed to be shut down.

Try and be tolerant of other people's cravings, businesses.

This intolerance is what is tearing middle East apart because a group (together with politics) cannot tolerate other religious beliefs.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 03, 2018
veecovee:
if you must u drink bottle water, drink from glass bottles and avoid plastics smiley

And the glass is clean as well?....soap was used to wash it....ose soda!!!!

We don derail this thread. Open another one and let's discuss there
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:54am On Apr 03, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Try and be tolerant of other people's cravings, businesses.

This intolerance is what is tearing middle East apart because a group (together with politics) cannot tolerate other religious beliefs.
its ok, let them do their biz, but I can't invest in them
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 03, 2018
veecovee:
its ok, let them do their biz, but I can't invest in them

Good. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:59am On Apr 03, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

And the glass is clean as well?....soap was used to wash it....ose soda!!!!

We don derail this thread. Open another one and let's discuss there
the fact behind bottles and plastics, is the reaction of the plastics when sun heats them. There are some particles it deposits in the water that causes cancer. So glass bottles are safer, avoid soda water dear. Buy glass bottle and bottle your own bottle water. We'll all die but some will last longer due to how they took care of their health.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bestidafa(m): 12:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
onegentleguy:

HOLD !!
...and I assure u u'll be happy u did in the short to mid term.
Stability would set in sooner than later.
Btw, I made it clear in a past post here that there may be no such thing as a dividend or bonus with the 2017 financial YE.
...for our expectations from future price appreciation are far beyond that.

As for me, my entire household and the core of the 2 PI reps, we remain totally unshakable here. (...including DS)
...and for those who may decide to sell, well, we would allow Mr TIME the luxury to decide who made a grievous mistake in future.
We love to dance along in the footsteps of Mr TIME !! wink cheesy grin

#BELIEVE
#ANDKEEPBELIEVING

NOTE: DD still always advised pls.

I love this man.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
bestidafa:

I love this man.
14 years
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

No way! The meeting where the ready ones were scheduled for final consideration and approval last wednesday ended up not approving them as it was busy inducting the new DG and MPC members. Next scheduled meeting is Apr-11...except a miracle happens and they decide to approve the accounts outside the meeting window.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 12:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
bestidafa:

I love this man.

Agbalowomeri:
14 years

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by investman: 12:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
TLAX:

No way! The meeting where the ready ones were scheduled for final consideration and approval last wednesday ended up not approving them as it was busy inducting the new DG and MPC members. Next scheduled meeting is Apr-11...except a miracle happens and they decide to approve the accounts outside the meeting window.

Results will be out any time from now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 12:20pm On Apr 03, 2018
investman:

Results will be out any time from now

If so...fine. We are observing. Maybe its just a few of them caught in the delayed approval.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
wanaj0:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/21589_DANGOTE_FLOUR_MILLS_PLC_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_APRIL_2018.pdf

20kobo dividend.

Qualification date 20th April

Payment date 27th June

Hahahaha grin grin

Not a wise move
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2018
cornwall:

u still need small sugar in your body naw

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IamAlexander: 12:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
wanaj0:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/21589_DANGOTE_FLOUR_MILLS_PLC_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_APRIL_2018.pdf

20kobo dividend.

Qualification date 20th April

Payment date 27th June

Offers drying up gradually.... grin Thank you Alhaji.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3376) (3377) (3378) (3379) (3380) (3381) (3382) ... (7807) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hedgefunds, edwardaigb, Ginalex(f), Meerahbel, beejay1(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.