Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,422 members, 7,861,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:13 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11071953 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3383) (3384) (3385) (3386) (3387) (3388) (3389) ... (7816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
Mpeace:
They better leave everything as it is.

Get ready to make your last money for the year.Start thinking of buying those tier2 bank stocks you like.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2018
locodemy:
printing and publishing companies(UPL &LEARN AFRICA) the right place to be now.
SMALL OS.
SMALL FREE FLOAT.
BETTER NUMBERS.
BETTER DIVIDEND.

LOCO IS LOADED HERE KNOWING TOO WELL THEY ARE ILLIQUID STOCKS.
Learn Africa that gave 14k dividend only sold less than 50,000 units since Tuesday, even though bids are up to 7m units, no one to sell and volume has not been able to move price. I believe their shareholders are like @Agbalowomeri that hold a particular stocks for 20 years.

But I don't think UPL will be like that sha, at least we have people that owns millions of units like you that will sell for the price to appreciate; that is, if the company releases a result better than learn africa.

Disclosure: Yours truly has just a million units of UPL.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samzepaparazi: 2:08pm On Apr 04, 2018
Something on transcorp anyone?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2018
kolaish:
Even Learn Africa that gave 14k dividend only sold less than 50,000 units since Tuesday, I believe their shareholders are like @Agbalowomeri that hold a particular stocks for 20 years.

I no dey hold stock for long again o

The last of my long-holding GTB was offloaded at 47 recently
Kai that stock spent 14 years for my hand
I still get certificate for Finbank and Union Bank for my museum grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 2:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

If they reduce CRR there will be more cash unlocked for lending (if they will lend o)
With elections around the corner if they reduce CRR then tbills must go up because they will need to mop excess cash that would come therefrom.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:18pm On Apr 04, 2018
Serious accumulation on-going
Who be these guys
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:20pm On Apr 04, 2018
locodemy:

You think say na place of Bible and preaching?
Go and buy NB now to appease the gods of the market.
sorry, I do not cross the battle line. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 2:20pm On Apr 04, 2018
locodemy:
printing and publishing companies(UPL &LEARN AFRICA) the right place to be now.
SMALL OS.
SMALL FREE FLOAT.
BETTER NUMBERS.
BETTER DIVIDEND.

LOCO IS LOADED HERE KNOWING TOO WELL THEY ARE ILLIQUID STOCKS.

Provided you have ZERO intention of selling. Just enjoy the paper profit smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 04, 2018
samzepaparazi:
Something on transcorp anyone?

Start thinking of defence stocks if you must remain in this market in this volatile period.
The OS of Transcorp will not allow it go anywhere unless you like reconstructions.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:22pm On Apr 04, 2018
dipoolowoo:
GCR Affirms AIICO Insurance A(NG) Rating
https://www.businesspost.ng/2018/04/04/gcr-affirms-aiico-insurance-ang-rating/
what the summary pls, too lengthy Positive or negative news
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 04, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Serious accumulation on-going Who be these guys
planning to dethrone GTB.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
wanaj0:

Provided you have ZERO intention of selling. Just enjoy the paper profit smiley

You go sell small small na. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 2:29pm On Apr 04, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

I no dey hold stock for long again o

The last of my long-holding GTB was offloaded at 47 recently
Kai that stock spent 14 years for my hand
I still get certificate for Finbank and Union Bank for my museum grin
GT suppose to give you the Most Loyal Shareholders Award (MLSA) grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 2:31pm On Apr 04, 2018
Please I need dividend information of NPF
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
kolaish:
GT suppose to give you the Most Loyal Shareholders Award (MLSA) grin

Wetin dem go come give Oga Wanaj and Pa Ewumi?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 2:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 2:34pm On Apr 04, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 2:34pm On Apr 04, 2018
kolaish:
No dividend for buyer, only those that holds the stock till close of market yesterday is qualified for dividend
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 2:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
Yayira:

Seller got his/her dividend.. buyer will activate sit down look mode
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
China imposed duties on more US goods. Planes, cars, soyabeans, beef etc.

World markets are tanking. Trump wants to cause financial crisis.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 2:38pm On Apr 04, 2018
From Abuja:

MPC RETAINS MPR AT 14%, CASH RESERVE RATIO AT 22.5%, LIQUIDITY RATIO AT 30%.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2018
wanaj0:
From Abuja:

No difference
RabbiDoracle:
China imposed duties on more US goods. Planes, cars, soyabeans, beef etc.

World markets are tanking. Trump wants to cause financial crisis.

You again.PLS allow me to chop this dividend next week friday and waka with small profit after MPC meeting.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 2:43pm On Apr 04, 2018

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 04, 2018
@Currentprice.I know either you or I will be wrong in this zenith bank dividend of a thing and what follows after.It seems you are wrong as zenith marked down today and heading to close above mark down price.I WIN YOU THIS TIME.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 2:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
Where is @onegentleguy with all his SMOOTH talk on DF. The stock showed a different game today which confirms Mr Market and Mr Time is really nobody's friend and totally unpredictable. @ONEGENTLEGUY hope you can still sleep gentle tonight. Your smooth talk definitely a delight, #BUTNOONEKNOWS

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Wetin dem go come give Oga Wanaj and Pa Ewumi?
LP - Life Patron grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
safepaulooo:
Where is @onegentleguy with all his SMOOTH talk on DF. The stock showed a different game today which confirms Mr Market and Mr Time is really nobody's friend and totally unpredictable. @ONEGENTLEGUY hope you can still sleep gentle tonight. Your smooth talk definitely a delight, #BUTNOONEKNOWS
Yes, it has been down for 2 days now simply because Alhaji gave the market a slap in form of dividend, it would have been better if he retained all the earnings than the 20k dividend. Nevertheless, eyes are on the stock and it may likely rebound if it touches N12 as people are waiting to pounce on it at that price, yours truly inclusive.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
safepaulooo:

LESSON LEARNT, NOBODY KNOWS TOMORROW. TIME OR TIMING IS A MATTER OF CHANCE, GAME ALWAYS CHANGE WITH TIME.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:40pm On Apr 04, 2018
safepaulooo:

Though busy on other matters but am very much around my dear.
The pullback is of a general market trend, and not just about DF. ...nearly 80% of quoted coys have shed some weight since yesterday.
On the part in bold, I'd say YES of course I sure would enjoy my sleep with both eyes closed as always. wink cheesy grin

DF and DS constitute a part of my investment portfolio (not my trading portfolio). ...and in all honesty, I find them very worthy to be there, at least in the short to mid term !!
They are very much in line with the set out strategy of my investment portfolio.

Btw, who am I to fight with Mr Market. ...am just an unusual small investor. wink cheesy grin
But when the time comes, we would know if indeed we had danced to the footsteps of Mr TIME.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3383) (3384) (3385) (3386) (3387) (3388) (3389) ... (7816) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Agbalowomeri and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.