Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,308 members, 7,853,428 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:29 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11042633 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3432) (3433) (3434) (3435) (3436) (3437) (3438) ... (7807) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 2:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
phemmie06:
Pls anyone with same issue?
Somebody should pls help me.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
phemmie06:

A missionary must not be a bully grin
u mean holy bully grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:18pm On Apr 16, 2018
gloriousdawn:

I can notice Zenith is gradually forming Tower Bottom at RSI of 34, daily timeframe.

loll dats the second tower bottom
TA shaa . . i see am
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
currentprice:

forte oil not worth your money now brov

anglo08 and mercy can tell you better

grin

Even if the cash was inherited from a bad uncle, he should pray on it to avoid future temptations.... grin

@Veecovee, see assignment.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:21pm On Apr 16, 2018
F
Investnow2017:

Most Nigerian pastors are daft, no wonder they succeed in their ministry of deceit undecided undecided undecided undecided cheesy
I guess it is because they are smarter than members of their congregation

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

Even if the cash was inherited from a bad uncle, he should pray on it to avoid future temptations.... grin

@Veecovee, see assignment.... grin
u mean pray before the fellow drink acid shocked ? No, I no follow

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 2:24pm On Apr 16, 2018
emmanuelewumi:
F I guess it is because they are smarter than members of their congregation
Pa Emmanuelewumi pls attend to my post, I don't understand GTL-Registrars anymore
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 2:24pm On Apr 16, 2018
gloriousdawn:

I can notice Zenith is gradually forming Tower Bottom at RSI of 34, daily timeframe.

Waiting be tower bottom again
A buy,hold or sell
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
pluto09:

A buy,hold or sell
Na hold with both hands
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 2:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
veecovee:
u mean pray before the fellow drink acid shocked ? No, I no follow
So Missionary Veecovee now supports bully? I could remember those that were called white witches, white lies etc. Which means they should be encouraged
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 2:28pm On Apr 16, 2018
currentprice:
DF on full offer

grin

Aside Alhaji carry money do society wedding. Dangflour is still overvalued a stock that sold 80kobo 2yrs ago.

Well Bargain Hunters are patiently waiting at subN7.

*ThE OcToPuS*
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chipa: 2:28pm On Apr 16, 2018
currentprice:

forte oil not worth your money now brov

anglo08 and mercy can tell you better

grin
Oga Current price Please this Forte oil Non controlling stakes must they include the profits from the power subsidiary into their financial statement,Why don't they just include their own portion of the profit in to financial statement. Does it mean this will continue forever. Secondary does it mean the other segment like upstream and lubrication and grease section are not generating enough profit we understand that the downstream is not generating enough because of removal of subsidy. Please Currentprice and other Ogas in the Forum please throw more light. Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 2:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
PETERiCHY:

Aside Alhaji carry money do society wedding. Dangflour is still overvalued for a stock that sold for 80kobo 2yrs ago.

Well Bargain Hunters are patiently waiting at subN7.

*ThE OcToPuS*

i day follow you bumper to bumper. i know you wish to have the stock but am sure you will still miss it and shift your goal post to buy at 23 in months time

by then you will kill your OcToPuS for peppe soup for misleading

full over of 500k unit, that one na offer

grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
phemmie06:

2 kobo dividend

Back to base.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2018
So FCMB now closed 2.4 and Fidelity closed 2.44. Will there now be battle for supremacy between the two?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shigidi(m): 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2018
DOLLARTEX:
When is the mark down date of dangsugar.

Seems like it was today
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2018
currentprice:

i day follow you bumper to bumper. i know you wish to have the stock but am sure you will still miss it and shift your goal post to buy at 23 in months time

grin grin grin

Giving Mr. market a price does not always work..... grin
Price action is all one really need to decide point of entry, throwing numbers at stocks is a sure proof of excessive gambling.... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2018
It seems there's market sentiment against Lasaco 'cos it declared 4k dividend, almost equivalent to what Aiico declared, yet the share price is still being punished. So also contiinsure.
Imagine Sterling with just 2k dividend as well. angry
Anyway, waiting patiently for Mr. Time to do something about it. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shigidi(m): 2:41pm On Apr 16, 2018
shigidi:

Seems like it was today

Tomorrow
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2018
pluto09:

A buy,hold or sell
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 2:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
RealityShot:
10% per year is too small Naa!
But they loss 100% in 7days!

Greedy Nigerians. grin

Grand pa Feelamong: come defend this one

Don't mind that confused fella that left a slow and steady Treasury bill business and started chasing winds at old age in the name of digital currency angry

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 2:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
phemmie06:
https://trwstockbrokers./2018/04/16/sterling-bank-plc-corporate-actions-april-2018/
2k dividend? Even insurance companies are paying 5k and more. The bank is not worth the price IMO.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 2:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
PETERiCHY:

Don't mind that confused fella that left a slow and steady Treasury bill biz and started chasing winds at old age in the name of digital currency angry
...that is scary @PETERiCHY shocked
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 2:46pm On Apr 16, 2018
Investnow2017:

Most Nigerian pastors are daft, no wonder they succeed in their ministry of deceit undecided undecided undecided undecided cheesy
They however control many intelligent and successful people, who have faith in them as messangers of God. That is ingenious, and you should respect them for that. Do you think everybody can do what they are doing?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:47pm On Apr 16, 2018
kolaish:
2k dividend? Even insurance companies are paying 5k and more. The bank is not worth the price IMO.

It is not about dividend.... grin
Be prepared to hear this from trapped JIJOISTS.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:49pm On Apr 16, 2018
PETERiCHY:
Don't mind that confused fella that left a slow and steady Treasury bill business and started chasing winds at old age in the name of digital currency angry
shocked grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 2:56pm On Apr 16, 2018
Toluway:

They however control many intelligent and successful people, who have faith in them as messangers of God. That is ingenious, and you should respect them for that. Do you think everybody can do what they are doing?

Anyone who thinks pastor job is easy should just go and open his own church.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 3:00pm On Apr 16, 2018
pluto09:

Anyone who thinks pastor job is easy should just go and open his own church.

The question is whether it should be a "job" or a "calling". People are now relying on "pastoral functions" as a means of surviving!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 3:01pm On Apr 16, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Na hold with both hands

Just want all my TA ogas in the house to talk. grin
That is to say both TA and FA are saying the same thing.

But come o sir Agba, what says thou gut analysis on this one grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:06pm On Apr 16, 2018
currentprice:

by then you will kill your OcToPuS for peppe soup for misleading

full over of 500k unit, that one na offer

grin grin grin

U really understand the game play on Dangote Flour my dear !!
Some persons are busy getting it at a cheap by manoeuvring those with 'itchy finger' to sell. wink cheesy
...but after the in-house gimmicks, there shall be a lot of Lamentation especially from those who have falling to the well plotted trap of selling now.

From what we hear and continue to hear, DF and DS are a clear make-up to be a part of 'in the NSE room'.

We like to wait on Mr TIME. ...for we can never complain when he's in charge of any affair !! wink cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (3432) (3433) (3434) (3435) (3436) (3437) (3438) ... (7807) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hogwarthtrades, robobo, Choiceguy, ololufemi, megawealth01, emmasoft(m), nosa2(m), IamR, LordAdam16 and 19 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.