Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10905829 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3474) (3475) (3476) (3477) (3478) (3479) (3480) ... (7759) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 25, 2018
PETERiCHY:
NSE the more you look the less you see shocked.

Yesterday I placed some of my ETI for sell @#20:40, 50000units to be precise and my trade was the first order at that price.

Later on about 28000units was filled suddenly a 20000units order @ d same #20:40 came from nowhere and overtook mine.

I thought trade orders are executed on first come first serve basis

Haven't you heard of invisible orders?

Orders hidden such that if bid prices match the invisible offers, it will just cross. Your own go just dey there because those invisible ones come before yours.

You still be learner grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 25, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Haven't you heard of invisible orders?

Orders hidden such that if bid prices match the invisible offers, it will just cross. Your own go just dey there because those invisible ones come before yours.

You still be learner grin

Iceberg order. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:02am On Apr 25, 2018
kenmaro:

Please, what do you think will be the movement of FBNH stock base on the 25k dividend?

- cud be either way , d real question wat do u intend to do?
- IMO news are always over rated and usually priced already
- while daily movements are very very noisy
- the weekly, monthly is very bullish, unlike most fbn held above its 40 week avg since Oct last yr
- if it drops , i likely look to add more
- if it goes up , i just keep still and let it develop
- ff ur plan and not the noise

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 9:05am On Apr 25, 2018
It will not be good to take the quartely results of some coys serious going forward again. I will always discount some coys quarterly results by 30%. FBNH made a loss in Q4. They already had N1.25 EPS as per Q3.
Princkez:
FBNH ,gross earnings 581b(2016)\595b(2017)2.4%, Pat 17.1b(2016)\47.7b(2017)178%, EPs 39k(2016)\#1.21(2017)210%. I don't think they did badly...let's see what Q1 2018 will look like.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:11am On Apr 25, 2018
UBA / Access
- will price re-test below N11 .. ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:15am On Apr 25, 2018
PETERiCHY:
NSE the more you look the less you see shocked. Yesterday I placed some of my ETI for sell @#20:40, 50000units to be precise and my trade was the first order at that price.
Later on about 28000units was filled suddenly a 20000units order @ d same #20:40 came from nowhere and overtook mine.

I think it's system glitch related, more of manipulation thing or handiwork of some MM.
I've noticed this on few occasions too, whereby your trade will be next in line for sale or purchase, part of it will be filled and the next thing you see is that orders are getting filled why yours has moved to the middle or bottom of the order price.
Also noticed that this usually occurs where more buyers/sellers converge to buy same stock.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 9:24am On Apr 25, 2018
yok:
MSCI ADDITION FOR 20 TO 24 APRIL 2018/GENERAL MARKET COMMENT

MSCI has dropped Forte Oil from its portfolio. This joins the like of PZ, Seplat etc which were formerly in the portfolio, but have now been dropped. We do not need to panic about this, it has been in the fund’s agenda for a long time, FCMB was equally dropped before being added again. To refresh our memory look at this: [url]http://www.punchng.com/msci-review-forte-oil-fbnh-guinness-pz-others-dropped/
[/url]
Going back Forte oil was added into the fund around 2014- [url]https://www.proshareng.com/news/Investors%20NewsBeat/Forte-Oil-and-ETI-Plc-included-in-MSCI-Frontier-Market-Index/23222[/url]

Then for those who are afraid of OANDO going down, just put a limit order to sell at NGN9.14 immediately this morning I such that if the order is already sitting in the market before the open, you will be able to sell.

Was the fund the Jonah in the bull “boat” for Forte oil? We fold our arms to watch.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source.

I would love to know who might have bought the FO they disposed of cos they are big institutional investors and will only sell to big institutions like themselves

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 9:27am On Apr 25, 2018
fxuser:

- the weekly, monthly is very bullish, unlike most fbn held above its 40 week avg since Oct last yr

A lot of sentiment comments on FBNH. IMO, I expect this to go down to allow us load at better price.

Better stocks like Zenith , UBA etc are sweating it out with Mr. Market and agent TIME

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:31am On Apr 25, 2018
PETERiCHY:

Yesterday I placed some of my ETI for sell @#20:40, 50000units to be precise and my trade was the first order at that price.

i think market makers get in first
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by millo: 9:32am On Apr 25, 2018
yok:
MSCI ADDITION FOR 20 TO 24 APRIL 2018/GENERAL MARKET COMMENT

MSCI has dropped Forte Oil from its portfolio. This joins the like of PZ, Seplat etc which were formerly in the portfolio, but have now been dropped. We do not need to panic about this, it has been in the fund’s agenda for a long time, FCMB was equally dropped before being added again. To refresh our memory look at this: [url]http://www.punchng.com/msci-review-forte-oil-fbnh-guinness-pz-others-dropped/
[/url]
Going back Forte oil was added into the fund around 2014- [url]https://www.proshareng.com/news/Investors%20NewsBeat/Forte-Oil-and-ETI-Plc-included-in-MSCI-Frontier-Market-Index/23222[/url]

Then for those who are afraid of OANDO going down, just put a limit order to sell at NGN9.14 immediately this morning I such that if the order is already sitting in the market before the open, you will be able to sell.

Was the fund the Jonah in the bull “boat” for Forte oil? We fold our arms to watch.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source.

What does anyone think of OANDO, sell or sit tight?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:37am On Apr 25, 2018
sellydion:

A lot of sentiment comments on FBNH. IMO, I expect this to go down to allow us load at better price.

Better stocks like Zenith , UBA etc are sweating it out with Mr. Market and agent TIME

- very true
- plenty analysis paralysis from different quarters
- ... a lot of smart people tearing numbers apart

Zenith
- d bears lost d battle at N27 , they hv moved to N28
- thunder fire dem lollx
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 9:42am On Apr 25, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolabiyi: 9:42am On Apr 25, 2018
fxuser:

- very true - plenty analysis paralysis from different quarters - ... a lot of smart people tearing numbers apart

Zenith - d bears lost d battle at N27 , they hv moved to N28 - thunder fire dem lollx
oga, you don join locodemy Thunder gang?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 25, 2018
PETERiCHY:

Sir Peterichy, yes first come first serve basis if its not cross trade btw customers of the same brokerage firm. A similar thing happened to me yesterday in UBA.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:46am On Apr 25, 2018
bolabiyi:
oga, you don join locodemy Thunder gang?

- no oh madam
- can't shout
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:54am On Apr 25, 2018
Dang FLour
- buyers stacked below N13
- 4 weeks closure > N13
- a 20% +/- upside will take price to prev weekly resistance levels ard N16.50 region
- just comparing risk reward up & dan

#JustObserving
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:00am On Apr 25, 2018
Flour mill
- shud find support ard here
- long term trend remains

#justObserving
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kenmaro: 10:03am On Apr 25, 2018
fxuser:

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Oloro29(m): 10:11am On Apr 25, 2018
fxuser:
Flour mill
- shud find support ard here
- long term trend remains

#justObserving

Pls your take on fidelity bank, bought @ 3.10
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 10:12am On Apr 25, 2018
Is morgan, (Itrade)at work today?

I am having connection problems here.

Anyone encountering same?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 10:13am On Apr 25, 2018
sellydion:
Is morgan, (Itrade)at work today?

I am having connection problems here.

Anyone encountering same?
it is working perfectly, maybe you try using a different browser.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 10:32am On Apr 25, 2018
Ok thanks.

kolaish:
it is working perfectly, maybe you try using a different browser.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:38am On Apr 25, 2018
mendes911:

They are pumping FO.... Let's see how far they are willing to go. MM...

Still on it. Sellers are trying to frustrate their plan but they seem well prepared.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gamaliel9: 10:38am On Apr 25, 2018
Its time to LOAD,I MEAN LOAD more FBN,that is if Mr Market brings the price down..

Savvy?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chipa: 10:44am On Apr 25, 2018
maishai:

I would love to know who might have bought the FO they disposed of cos they are big institutional investors and will only sell to big institutions like themselves
Something seem to be happening at FO. Had been gaining Maximally for about 4 days. This is a wonder stock that should not be ignored. Are there about coming out for the book building? I am just thinking aloud.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samzepaparazi: 10:44am On Apr 25, 2018
Pre market activities keep raising the opening price of transcorp.

Is something secretely cooking somewhere?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chipa: 10:45am On Apr 25, 2018
mendes911:

Still on it. Sellers are trying to frustrate their plan but they seem well prepared.
This thing appear to be more than Pumping.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 10:49am On Apr 25, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by apiakason: 10:52am On Apr 25, 2018
Good morning gurus in the house does anybody know the closure date for Apel registrars of lasaco assurance. Plz kindly update
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:54am On Apr 25, 2018
Attention please!!!

Some bad belly passengers being followed from their respective villages boarded Transcorp airline yesterday and we re now running out of fuel.

So had no other choice than to land @ d nearest airport for refuelling @#1:60. grin

*ThE OcToPuS*

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:58am On Apr 25, 2018
PETERiCHY:
Attention please!!!

Some bad belly passengers being followed from their respective villages boarded Transcorp airline yesterday and we re now running out of fuel.

So had no other choice than to head back to airport for refuelling @#1:60. grin

*ThE OcToPuS*

LOL. I just love you Sir Peter.....

Self Confession!.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 25, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (3474) (3475) (3476) (3477) (3478) (3479) (3480) ... (7759) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: allabouttolu, kaykehin, Olaide1295, sirrotex, Jerekre(m) and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.