Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,593 members, 7,820,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10902887 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3478) (3479) (3480) (3481) (3482) (3483) (3484) ... (7756) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogedanny: 8:53am On Apr 26, 2018
Here is how you can open a US stockbrokerage account and trade US stocks as a Nigerian - http://nigerianstockstobuy.com/best-stockbroker-non-us-residents-trade-shares/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 9:02am On Apr 26, 2018
kwallet:

Your sabi this game mehn...

He will opt out of the Tbills immediately after just three days of a bullish reversal without informing you ( The first day of reversal, he will contemplate, the second day, he will question his Tbills decision, the third day of the bull run, he will be on the neck of his bank to free his funds.... grin. All this while, he will not comment. After he is fully back to stocks and in gains, you will HEAR WISDOM... grin
Taking hits at the market and retreating with funds back to your brokers account is far better than the 'stigma' of trapped funds in Tbills.
When you keep funds in your brokers account, its like a loaded AK47 in a snippers hands... grin
You strike immediately the target is locked.
In this game, speed is your watchword... grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 26, 2018
IchimokuPilot:

He will opt out of the Tbills immediately after just three days of a bullish reversal without informing you ( The first day of reversal, he will contemplate, the second day, he will question his Tbills decision, the third day of the bull run, he will be on the neck of his bank to free his funds.... grin. All this while, he will not comment. After he is fully back to stocks and in gains, you will HEAR WISDOM... grin
Taking hits at the market and retreating with funds back to your brokers account is far better than the 'stigma' of trapped funds in Tbills.
When you keep funds in your brokers account, its like a loaded AK47 in a snippers hands... grin

Gbam!!!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kolping: 9:10am On Apr 26, 2018
I thought as much. Most likely it will be quoted on the Premium Board and the price won't be less than Dangote Cement at 245 Naira or might go as high as Seplat at 765 Naira.
spenca:
300-500 i presume.

Kolping:
What will be MTN's likely share price when it's IPO comes to the stock exchange?

http://guardian.ng/technology/mtn-group-meets-fg-others-over-nigerian-ipo/

http://guardian.ng/technology/mtn-picks-chapel-hill-rmb-others-for-planned-ipo/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 26, 2018
IchimokuPilot:

Hahahahahaha, u are absolutely spot on. Shashe thing, i need to know who this Ichimokupilot guy is. You be confirmed guy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 9:18am On Apr 26, 2018
kwallet:

Your sabi this game mehn...

Anyone that predicts the direction of the market with certainty does not understand the game.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 26, 2018
ogedanny:
Here is how you can open a US stockbrokerage account and trade US stocks as a Nigerian - http://nigerianstockstobuy.com/best-stockbroker-non-us-residents-trade-shares/

Ogedanny, how is their trading commissions compared to Suretrader, though i use Suretrader but i will look up Choicetrader and compare.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 9:28am On Apr 26, 2018
Jejebaba:

Hahahahahaha, u are absolutely spot on. Shashe thing, i need to know who this Ichimokupilot guy is. You be confirmed guy.

May be you are just a starter, let me see if zenith Will Climb 30 naira before election, gtb 50, acess14, uba 14 ucap4 dang flour 20 dang sugar 23 so let wait and see sm ready to bet on this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 9:33am On Apr 26, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 9:34am On Apr 26, 2018
PETERiCHY:

I hope Carveton airline has not crash along with Mr. TIME? we no longer see his long epistle.

Now let's hear the BITTER TRUTH.

*Sell in MAY and GO away BEAR,.

*Month-end BEAR,

*Ramadam fast BEAR and

*Raining Season BEAR are all around the corner.

So investors so brace up, To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

*ThE OcToPuS*
onegentleguy:

Hear this my dear;
The CAVERTON AIRLINE is a sure place to 'reside in the NSE room'.
...it's either now or never !!
Q1 and Q2 will be explosive. ...particularly their Q2.
Let me give u a small hint; the 2 recent very juicy contracts they were involved in is even yet to be inculcated in their earnings.
...their fantastic YE 2017 result didn't even include 'these 2 drivers'.
I could say more, but I wouldn't wish to smack off the impression of monkey hunting.
...somethings are better off unsaid. wink cheesy

We would see how Mr TIME rides on the CAVERTON AIRLINE in the short to mid term !! wink cheesy

NOTE: DD still advised as always pls.

...That was a former post over the CAVERTON AIRLINE.
But dont worry my dear.
For over time, u will surely have a lot of course to believe in the super ability of Mr TIME !! wink cheesy
...On CAVERTON and all the other coys associated with a REVELATION, just keep watching. shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 9:44am On Apr 26, 2018
Jejebaba:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/21944_DIAMOND_BANK_PLC_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_APRIL_2018.pdf
onegentleguy:
I also got an unconfirmed Info that DIAMOND BANK is in the process of spinning off yet another of its asset outside Nigeria.
...this, in line with part of the banks restructuring plan to boost their CAR.
Following from the 1st 97.7% equity divestment from its West African arm to Manzi Finances SA for €61M, the bank plans to also divest from its UK arm DIAMOND BANK UK which is presently valued at over N7.9 billion.

Disclosure: Onegentleguy currently holds a Minot vol of shares in DIAMOND BANK.

NOTE: This is also for informational purpose only and never a recommendation to buy, sell or hold.
DD always advised pls.
onegentleguy:

I think the sale of the banks UK arm if allowed to materialize would be a very healthy move.
the 1st part of the divestment is for the West Afrian subsidiaries.
...DIAMOND BANK has banking operations in Cote d'voire, Benin, Togo and Senegal.
...The Idea is to divest from arms that had been less effective in other to improve on the efficiency of the bank.
This is part of the banks restructuring plans.

Dont forget that the proceeds from the already sealed recent divestment is expected to have a positive impact of over 200 bps on DIAMOND banks CAR by 2017 yr end.
...and so I believe that the proceeds from further divestment especially the less proactive arms is a cost effective move that will further help in aiding Managements mission of an aggressive expansion of its retail banking franchise in Nigeria. ...Overall, I expect an improvement in the banks bottom line going forward.

I recall that the likes of UBA, FCMB, ACCESS and probably GTB had tour a similar path in the past.

Some far back post from the archive on DIAMOND BANK !! wink cheesy

#BELIEVE
#KEEPBELIEVING
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 9:49am On Apr 26, 2018
Dear all,
As u go about ur various investments, Pls do not forget the Stock Avoidance Principle (SAP) which states that;
For any or all listed security/stock, the growth rate or return on investment is always inversely proportional to the Peterichys coefficient.

Mathematically, ROI = Sar = 1/P

Therefore as P tends to any Stock S, then Sar will tend to zero. …and the probability of a negative ROI will be = 1.
Where P is = Peterichys coefficient,
S = any Security/Stock,
Sar = Stock Accrued Return
and ROI = Return on Investment.

NOTE: There is no such thing as perfection in the Stock market but if u really wish to achieve a good measure of success, then never forget SAP.
Pls be guided accordingly. wink cheesy grin

#SENSEPETERICHY
#ONANYSTOCK
#THENRUNWITHURLEGSTOUCHINGURBACK

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:56am On Apr 26, 2018
aremso:

At least with my over 10yrs of investing in on NSE, I have witnessed the bad, the urgly and also the best. Presently, by God grace I don't incures losses again. I gained in capital appreciation and in dividend. At present, some investors are sleeping when they ought to have sold their holdings after price appreciation and dividend. There will never be a major price gains again with the general elections in view what will be happening is short gains and looses so my advice is sell your holdings, invest in may be TB for like six months then come back again when prices would have gone down cos some foreign investors would dump shares to keep their capital ahead of general elections and this will affect the prices to depreciate enmass. So investors be wise! I bought ucap 240k units @2.80 got a dividend of 0.35kobo per unit and sold for 3.76 now the price is dancing between 3.29 and 3.40, if I want to buy back @3.29 with the same fund, would get additional 30k units so that is the way to go investing on NSE. Am putting my money in tb and this will give me about 600k wen go back to stock, with all the money at lower prices, then will mop more shares giving me more money. My fellow that the way to go

I am sure you will learn a little more soon, and refine your good strategy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 26, 2018
onegentleguy:
Dear all,
As u go about ur various investments, Pls do not forget the Stock Avoidance Principle (SAP) which states that;
For any or all listed security/stock, the rate or return of investment is inversely proportional to the Peterichys coefficient.

Mathematically, ROI = Sar = 1/P

Therefore as P tends to any Stock S, then Sar will tend to zero. …and the probability of a negative ROI will be = 1.
Where P is = the Peterichys coefficient,
S = any Security/Stock,
Sar = Stock Accrued Return
and ROI = Return on Investment.

NOTE: There is no such thing as perfection in the Stock market but if really wish to achieve a good measure of success, then never forget SAP.
Pls be guided accordingly. wink cheesy grin

#SENSEPETERICHY
#ONANYSTOCK
#THENRUNWITHURLEGSTOUCHINGURBACK

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 10:11am On Apr 26, 2018
Our Digitisation Strategy Rapidly Yielding Results—Ecobank
**As Shareholders Laud Return to Profitability
https://www.businesspost.ng/2018/04/26/our-digitisation-strategy-rapidly-yielding-results-ecobank/

Diamond Bank Sells 100% Stake in UK Subsidiary
https://www.businesspost.ng/2018/04/26/diamond-bank-sells-100-stake-in-uk-subsidiary/

Nigerian Stocks Lose 0.12% as Market Corrections Persist
https://www.businesspost.ng/2018/04/25/nigerian-stocks-lose-0-12-as-market-corrections-persist/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 26, 2018
HAHA peter don suffer!peterichy's coefficent!peter just vex buy every stock on the nse,lets see where they will run to.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:14am On Apr 26, 2018
aremso:

May be you are just a starter, let me see if zenith Will Climb 30 naira before election, gtb 50, acess14, uba 14 ucap4 dang flour 20 dang sugar 23 so let wait and see sm ready to bet on this

Hear this my dear,
Most of those stocks (at least 80%) u mentioned will surely head past those values before the elections !!
But If u still have doubt and are serious about putting a stake against them, then do me a private mail lets arrange for a bet.

U can decide to bookmark this post for future referencing Sir !! wink cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Oloro29(m): 10:18am On Apr 26, 2018
Diamond close to full bid, over 51million units traded already
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 26, 2018
onegentleguy:

Hear this my dear,
Most of those stocks (at least 80%) u mentioned will surely head past those values before the elections !!
But If still have doubt and are serious about putting a bet against them, then do me a private mail lets arrange for a bet.

U can decide to bookmark this post for future referencing !! wink cheesy
can you Imagine my sweet sugar will not touch 23!something that i saw @33 before q2 here.just let me know if he agrees on this bet pls
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Thinkbigga: 10:26am On Apr 26, 2018
Diamond approaching full bid. What is happening?

Cc: Mpeace, onegentleguy, Loco
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 10:32am On Apr 26, 2018
Jejebaba:

Whatelse do u want me to learn again? I started shares investment in 2006, have seen the good, the bad and the ugly and have also done research on 15 to 20yrs price history of my preferred stocks even I tell my broker what the direction will like be and it happened so what do u want me to learn again. U want to tell me zenith will get to 30, gtb 50, access 14, uba15, ucap4, dangflour 20, dangfsugar 25 before election? What will be happening is up and down of the prices before election and we can place 100k bet on it. Just pick a stock and let's watch it
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 10:38am On Apr 26, 2018
aremso:

Whatelse do u want me to learn again? I started shares investment in 2006, have seen the good, the bad and the ugly and have also done research on 15 to 20yrs price history of my preferred stocks even I tell my broker what the direction will like be and it happened so what do u want me to learn again. U want to tell me zenith will get to 30, gtb 50, access 14, uba15, ucap4, dangflour 20, dangfsugar 25 before election? What will be happening is up and down of the prices before election and we can place 100k bet on it. Just pick a stock and let's watch it
Yes, you may have a point to prove about your investment strategy, but those prices you quoted above might be reached by those stocks in just 2 weeks of a raging bull in the market, which may occur at anytime. Please do not bet on NSE, even the slightest news about oil, economy or FDI might just implode the market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 26, 2018
aremso:

100k is small now chief.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:45am On Apr 26, 2018
FO untamed!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 10:47am On Apr 26, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:48am On Apr 26, 2018
DOLLARTEX:
100k is small now chief.

Lol. C'mon don't be rude. You wan chop Pa Aremso hard earned money? cheesy

Make una free Elder Aremso.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GTay(m): 10:49am On Apr 26, 2018
How much higher can FO climb? shocked
I had disciplined my patience when it went as low as 37, now the problem is to discipline my greed and know when to sell

Disc: Loaded at 41.80
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:51am On Apr 26, 2018
Manonamission:
FO untamed!!!

They just pulled the plug. Let me see if that MM will make a come-back, or he's the one that pulled the plug.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 26, 2018
Manonamission:

Lol. C'mon don't be rude. You wan chop Pa Aremso hard earned money? cheesy
Make una free Elder Aremso.
LOL,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:52am On Apr 26, 2018
GTay:
I had disciplined my patience when it went as low as 37, now the problem is to discipline my greed and know when to sell

Village people are here o cheesy
Check again
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:52am On Apr 26, 2018
GTay:

I hope you understand what's going on?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:53am On Apr 26, 2018
aremso:

u try o

you want to bet that zenith will not climb 30 before election of next year cheesy

chai! you need to organize class for me and my family to learn from you if zenith failed to climb above 30 by next month end

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3478) (3479) (3480) (3481) (3482) (3483) (3484) ... (7756) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ojesymsym, bolton08(m), sophy17(m), gbengafaro1986, freeman67, TsarZed, beejay1(m), cleverland, Adinije(f), chipa, Payunsin, ndept, bbduty, MrDiligence, Princkez and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.