Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,429 members, 7,850,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11028424 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3517) (3518) (3519) (3520) (3521) (3522) (3523) ... (7803) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 9:40am On May 07, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:49am On May 07, 2018
yok:
MSCI ADDITION FOR 4 MAY 2018/GENERAL MARKET COMMENT

As of Friday 4 May 2018. Selling by the fund continues, from the equities on disposal, Lafarge was hit the hardest looking at percentage of holding disposed. Therefore, this is not a good time to buy Lafarge.

Again following the fund paid off for me, as I was prevented from following the crowd to buy at the highs. Was able to get into Mobil PLC (11 PLC), at a good price just like in my post on Friday morning, thanks to my broker and the on-line trading platform.

Moving forward, the current price of NAHCO will be a good entry. This level is supported by fundamentals, good support level and our earnings system (sorry, details of earnings system is only available to our subscribers). See screen short from my trading platform below.

As usual, I am investing with peace of mind knowing that I follow the footstep of the big money and the use of tried/tested entry systems. I am very happy with these entries due to my following a good process.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source.

Bad guy!!! You dey even do Bet9ja.

People just dey find money anyhow. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 10:03am On May 07, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Bad guy!!! You dey even do Bet9ja.

People just dey find money anyhow. grin

Welcome Sir.
Na so.
If we all go the same way, market will shut down...... grin
Betting against this MSCI did me some good.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:06am On May 07, 2018
IchimokuPilot:

Welcome Sir.
Na so.
If we all go the same way, market will shut down...... grin
Betting against this MSCI did me some good.... grin

What did you bet against? Buy today, sell tomorrow?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 10:17am On May 07, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

What did you bet against? Buy today, sell tomorrow?

The fund is the one following me to do that.
Today, they buy lafarge, tomorrow they sell lafarge, etc.. grin
Except Yok is corrupting their report.... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shigidi(m): 10:23am On May 07, 2018
wanaj0:

Are the companies having 100% growth in revenue, profit etc So why expect 100% growth? A 100% growth will be followed with a CRASH

Not only earnings lead to stock appreciation. Valuations may stretch at times
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 10:32am On May 07, 2018
shigidi:

Not only earnings lead to stock appreciation. Valuations may stretch at times

And correction will take place after the stretched valuation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:52am On May 07, 2018
i noticed normality on the thread through out last week... God go bless the moderator that caution veecovee.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:55am On May 07, 2018
loco how mkt?

babajeje how mkt?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 11:09am On May 07, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:31am On May 07, 2018
currentprice:
loco how mkt?

babajeje how mkt?

grin grin
Wow, CI leasing on full bid again. Now i am up over 40% paper profit. God bless you so much and for the day u asked me to buy the stock.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:35am On May 07, 2018
IchimokuPilot:
Go on a self imposed suspension..... grin
I just realized that this advice is so priceless as at the time it was given. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gloriousdawn: 11:47am On May 07, 2018
Jejebaba:

Wow, CI leasing on full bid again. Now i am up over 40% paper profit. God bless you so much and for the day u asked me to buy the stock.

Book your profit before you donate it to the market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:49am On May 07, 2018
currentprice:
i noticed normality on the thread through out last week... God go bless the moderator that caution veecovee.

grin
trouble don go to sleep ... iyanga dey pour am sand smiley.

Na peterichy go dump 3 trips of stones wey I go use against any of you wey try me again grin

But the truth is that on the judgement day, all the veecovee messages that where posted here would stand against all the folks that have ever peeped into this thread.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 12:01pm On May 07, 2018
“If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs . . .
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting . . .
If you can think – and not make thoughts your aim . . .
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you...
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it.”
If by Rudyard Kipling (Culled from Warren Buffets 2017 FY Letter to Shareholders)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:02pm On May 07, 2018
veecovee:

Na peterichy go dump 3 trips of stones wey I go use against any of you wey try me again grin

But the truth is that on the judgement day, all the veecovee messages that where posted here would stand against all the folks that have ever peeped into this thread.

You mean those who clicked your links grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 12:05pm On May 07, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 12:06pm On May 07, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

those who told @Mcy56 that, that they would take it easy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockish(m): 12:09pm On May 07, 2018
veecovee:

I think only the daily link is OK sir.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:18pm On May 07, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Agba, see wetin you don cause now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 12:21pm On May 07, 2018
veecovee:

So you know that you are a troublesome person? grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:24pm On May 07, 2018
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 12:40pm On May 07, 2018
Who is this guy that that always buy sterling bank in multiple units below 10,000.... grin grin

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 12:42pm On May 07, 2018
Mcy56:
grin grin

Hi babe, concerning the 56 in your moniker, is it your age or what? i am curious.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:52pm On May 07, 2018
Coolcash1:
Hi babe, concerning the 56 in your moniker, is it your age or what? i am curious.
5 & 6 tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:53pm On May 07, 2018
Coolcash1:

what of the 1 in your moniker?

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:54pm On May 07, 2018
currentprice:
what of the 1 in your moniker? grin
Don't mind him cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 1:05pm On May 07, 2018
loke loke VeritasKAp, +42%
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 1:07pm On May 07, 2018
Mcy56:

5 & 6 tongue

So, it does mean anything to you or attached to something?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 1:08pm On May 07, 2018
currentprice:

what of the 1 in your moniker?

grin

Bros, wetin be your own nah...Why you wan put sand in my garri...I am going somewhere with the babe.... wink Abeg face your CI... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 1:08pm On May 07, 2018
meanwhile Caverton AGM tomorrow...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 1:08pm On May 07, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (3517) (3518) (3519) (3520) (3521) (3522) (3523) ... (7803) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: abimcdssi, RichEstate(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.