Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,957 members, 7,866,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:16 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3527) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11093111 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3524) (3525) (3526) (3527) (3528) (3529) (3530) ... (7822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:43am On May 09, 2018
i will not comment on japaul because my friend loco money is involve

embarassed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 10:44am On May 09, 2018
Jejebaba:
I wont be surprise if Milost comes to clear all the offers on the floor to buy cheap, it might be a strategy grin grin grin grin grin
Maybe. I can see that Japaul started BUY journey yesterday after many days of sell off. Talking from TA perspective only o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shigidi(m): 10:44am On May 09, 2018
PharmAlfred:
Crude oil now above $77. NSE answer the clarion call na.

Temper expectations with this. Even crude at $100 doesnt guarantee a bull. Subsidy payments are on the rise. Plus if FPIs sense a strengthened Naira, you may not see further inflows just yet.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:45am On May 09, 2018
IchimokuPilot:

Before any JIJO move, it is not out of place to inspect the craft for evidence of a functional parachute on board.... grin

My dear, you need to ooo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 10:47am On May 09, 2018
mendes911:

LOL.

You said weeks back that you want to see the end of this Milost Matter. Can we say that you have seen the end? Is the publication today definitive enough for you?

No mind me oooo, am still your boy. grin
"Ears that do not listen to advice, accompany the head when it is chopped off". I have sold when I see that there are too many people against Japaul, that is the essence of being on this thread. Half bread is always better than none. I sold the 300,000 units that I bought at 35k when Japaul was trading at 55k.

I just used the same Japaul fund to fly a one way ticket on caverton airline yesterday at 242k.

However, I will gladly jump in again if I see another entity clearing Japaul's massive offer so that I can enjoy another small awoof grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 10:47am On May 09, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Yes, he bought. He said it here.

I think he believed itt will make such sharp rise it did then. Unfortunately, he is carrying the can.

THEN, if he is married, he should handover his investment to his wife!!!!!!

If not, he should stay out of the NSE for a YEAR!

Even JaPaul said there are RED FLAGS in the deal! You RUN away and ask questions later when you see RED FLAGS.

I still think it is a JOKE!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:48am On May 09, 2018
one thing i have learn long time ago is never ague against wanaj0 opinion. it may take time but he will win

i still remember the long post on sterling bank reconstruction, oando , just of recent dangote and so on

grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 10:49am On May 09, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Yes, he bought. He said it here.

I think he believed itt will make such sharp rise it did then. Unfortunately, he is carrying the can.

He can plant flowers in them and decorate his trading room or modify it into a trophy.
What he does with the can is more important.
He may however venture into revenge trading, a sure way to get into another cousin of Jafraud.
I so much believe lessons like this are better learnt first in trading rooms and not through distance learning as many veterans here warned... grin
A fly that wants to be buried with a corpse will always find an ingenious way around any obstacle... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 10:49am On May 09, 2018
shigidi:

Temper expectations with this. Even crude at $100 doesnt guarantee a bull. Subsidy payments are on the rise. Plus if FPIs sense a strengthened Naira, you may not see further inflows just yet.

Naira will NOT strengthen. Not with the planned increase in minimum wage. CBN will struggle to even maintain at current levels considering election spending.

BTW, what is the definition of a BULL
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:50am On May 09, 2018
currentprice:
i will not comment on japaul because my friend loco money is involve

embarassed

The greatest disservice you will do to your friend is to stay while he buys a fundamentally dead bone.

If possible engage him in gidigbo. If he wins, at least you talked and fought against it.

We try to talk and talk many times but hardly do people listen. It is actually not our money sha but it is so painful to lose hard earned money! We know the endpoint. We have seen such play out.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:50am On May 09, 2018
IchimokuPilot:

Before any JIJO move, it is not out of place to inspect the craft for evidence of a functional parachute on board.... grin

There's been a case of 4 passengers and 8 parachute on board, only for the first passenger to leave the aircraft, carrying the whole parachute and leaving the rest of the passengers dumbfounded.

You don't only check for parachute, you need to inspect the mentality and personality of fellow boarders.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:52am On May 09, 2018
rationalmind:

Exactly 7 days after Jegede came out to deceive shareholders and offer a rebuttal to business day
wanaj0:

Nothing strange here. Both them are Milost are jokers smiley

So they are just seeing the RED flags

Congrats to those who made money. Better luck next time for those counting their loses. There are many of such 'dead' companies on NSE.
RabbiDoracle:

SEC should investigate if the directors and other large equity holders sold.

They have passed the can to others.

Also why did Jegede rush out to criticize people who faulted the deal initially?

Confidence is usually what u have before u understand the problem. ...especially when there ought to have been some measure of safety in Nos.

We warned them of that Fraud called JAPAUL, but it fell on deaf eyes.
Let's hope that this serves out some lessons going forward.

To those still in the boat, I sincerely wish u a SAFE EXIT.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shigidi(m): 10:53am On May 09, 2018
wanaj0:

Naira will NOT strengthen. Not with the planned increase in minimum wage. CBN will struggle to even maintain at current levels considering election spending.

Let me say further APPRECIATION from current levels

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:54am On May 09, 2018
kolaish:
"Ears that do not listen to advice, accompany the head when it is chopped off". I have sold when I see that there are too many people against Japaul, that is the essence of being on this thread. Half bread is always better than none. I sold the 300,000 units that I bought at 35k when Japaul was trading at 55k.

I just used the same Japaul fund to fly a one way ticket on caverton airline yesterday at 242k.

So you sold to Sam Loco? He will come after you for his refund.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:54am On May 09, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

The greatest disservice you will do to your friend is to stay while he buys a fundamentally dead bone.

If possible engage him in gidigbo. If he wins, at least you talked and fought against it.

We try to talk and talk many times but hardly do people listen. It is actually not our money sha but it is so painful to lose hard earned money! We know the endpoint. We have seen such play out.

i have being doing the gidigbo with him on the japaul when he have the chance to change his mind

no need now that the deed is already done

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 10:55am On May 09, 2018
shigidi:

Let me say further APPRECIATION from current levels

Which of the levels sir? Remember we have multiple exchange rates.

I expect Naira to continue to trade on a very narrow window except the pipeline engineers (militants) decide to end their sabbatical
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 10:56am On May 09, 2018
wanaj0:

A bull is when all other people's positions are rising but yours is in a meeting with your village people... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:57am On May 09, 2018
@Wanaj0 et al. Oracle,

What's your take on Diamond Bank?

This one will go on full bid or full offer within seconds of release of result.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:58am On May 09, 2018
currentprice:

i have being doing the gidigbo with him on the japaul when he have the chance to change his mind

no need now that the deed is already done

grin grin

i still remember when i told him that he is doing revenge trading on jaapaul because of opportunity missed on oando. revenge trading day kill trader

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 10:58am On May 09, 2018
onegentleguy:

Confidence is usually what u have before u understand the problem. ...especially when there ought to have been some measure safety in Nos.

We warned them of that Fraud called JAPAUL, but it fell on deaf eyes.
Let's hope that this serves out some lessons going forward.

To those still in boat, I sincerely wish u a SAFE EXIT.

Safe exit at the middle of the ocean without life jacket?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 11:02am On May 09, 2018
mendes911:

@Wanaj0 et al. Oracle,

What's your take on Diamond Bank?

This one will go on full bid or full offer within seconds of release of result.

Lol... grin
My revenge trading is here... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:02am On May 09, 2018
IchimokuPilot:

Lol... grin
My revenge trading is here... grin

Better wait by the side and keenly wait for the result. LOL.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shigidi(m): 11:04am On May 09, 2018
wanaj0:

Which of the levels sir? Remember we have multiple exchange rates.

I expect Naira to continue to trade on a very narrow window except the pipeline engineers (militants) decide to end their sabbatical

Referring to All share index. Further index appreciation
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 11:04am On May 09, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 11:05am On May 09, 2018
mendes911:

So you sold to Sam Loco? He will come after you for his refund.
No o, don't put me into trouble o. I have already sold before Loco bought grin

On a serious note, if I am still in the Japaul bus, I will rather take my eyes away from it till another day when its time will come again. For record purpose, I usually earmark less than 10% of my portfolio for stocks without good fundamentals, that is why I bought Japaul then.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:06am On May 09, 2018
IchimokuPilot:
A bull is when all other people's positions are rising but yours is in a meeting with your village people... grin
Prof, this your definition get as e be o. grin grin
See as I dey laugh despite that I'm grieving with those who are trapped in Japaul. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 11:07am On May 09, 2018
IchimokuPilot:

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 11:08am On May 09, 2018
IchimokuPilot:

Safe exit at the middle of the ocean without life jacket?
There is nothing impossible in NSE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 11:10am On May 09, 2018
kolaish:
No o, don't put me into trouble o. I have already sold before Loco bought grin

On a serious note, if I am still in the Japaul bus, I will rather take my eyes away from it till another day when its time will come again. For record purpose, I usually earmark less than 10% of my portfolio for stocks without good fundamentals, that is why I bought Japaul then.

Some village people are gradually unmasking, look no further.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 11:10am On May 09, 2018
u guys finally succeeded in killing d japaul deal and come here to say we warned them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaV8King(m): 11:11am On May 09, 2018
CCNN=Full bid things.

Only regret is tasere sized position.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 11:12am On May 09, 2018
shigidi:

Referring to All share index. Further index appreciation

The All share index will be inching up gradually.

Money market return is dropping so no longer attractive.

Exchange rate stability will continue to draw foreign investors.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3524) (3525) (3526) (3527) (3528) (3529) (3530) ... (7822) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: emmaodet, Ginalex(f), floydmayweather, Jerry59, UchihaRagnar(f), ExpertDealer, TradeSunMoore, crownprince2017, Princkez and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.