Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,178 members, 7,849,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11024898 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3539) (3540) (3541) (3542) (3543) (3544) (3545) ... (7801) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samzepaparazi: 6:58pm On May 11, 2018
aremso:

House, is meristem a good broker as I decided register to do online trading with them via meritrade

Dont know of meritrade.

But i think morgan capital has tbe smallest commissions

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 7:00pm On May 11, 2018
It may not fall below that for now. But the journey definitely is down. CBN may be lurking around the corner to wield the big stick.
samzepaparazi:
Going through the thread, im suprised people believe diamond will fall below N1.

It cant fall by more than 30% before establishing a new trading range i believe

Im looking at 15 to 20% fall max.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:11pm On May 11, 2018

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 7:12pm On May 11, 2018
samzepaparazi:

Dont know of meritrade.
But i think morgan capital has tbe smallest commissions

pls what are the requirements to open with Morgan capital.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:18pm On May 11, 2018
What ate Diamond bank money in q4? Poor result indeed.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 11, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fopishow(m): 7:19pm On May 11, 2018
Thanks sir!!
Chibuking81:

#60, based on their current performance, especially their 2018 Q1 EPS
They were at #50+ price, as of 30th June, 2016, even when they recorded minus 0.07 loss in 2016 q1 EPS against 0.81 EPS in 2015 Q1.
Their price as of 2014 was above #60.
From recent result, it shows that they will sustain their earning, most especially now government is seeking point for election, and award of contract is serious ongoing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 11, 2018
Looks like I’ll be here (diamond) longer than I expected
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 11, 2018
wanaj0:

If person go chop Lizard, at least chop the one with egg

Out of ALL the banks on the NSE, why will I look at Diamond? Is it the wonderful management, great performance or just for my gambling experience

grin
wanaj0:

If person go chop Lizard, at least chop the one with egg

Out of ALL the banks on the NSE, why will I look at Diamond? Is it the wonderful management, great performance or just for my gambling experience

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 11, 2018
Mpeace:
Chai. Village pple.
But I won't sell a unit.

Me too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:48pm On May 11, 2018
[quote author=Yayira post=67479691]

Me too[/quote
Madam what motivated you into buying the stock
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Revibe: 7:51pm On May 11, 2018
onegentleguy:

Read this past post my dear.
...same goes to anyone who sees confusion in the mix.

Thank you, its clear now.

You guys are the best.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BBFE: 8:02pm On May 11, 2018
Chibuking81:

The market markers will not allow their bank to suffer, don't be surprise seeing Diamond bank price ahead of Fidelity bank before this month end.
Their price might not go below 1.75 or 1.80, as far as their co competitors FCMB and Fidelity stays around 2.4 and 2.5, Diamond will stii catch up with them.
Diamond bank might touch 2 next week.
Market making is more on paper than practice in this market.

The market makers are stockbrokers that are in business to make money. They do not have any grant or free funds to make market or defend price.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:12pm On May 11, 2018
BBFE:

Market making is more on paper than practice in this market.

The market makers are stockbrokers that are in business to make money. They do not have any grant or free funds to make market or defend price.

You don't think that some companies has stockbroking firm, while some has representative, also with lesser commission charged.
Have you ever asked, who are the men in black?, minus market makers some stocks will not be where they are today.
With experience from this market, I believed that Diamond bank don't joke when it come in defending their stock, let's watch, coming week will surprise you, and also add some experience to your data base.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:15pm On May 11, 2018
The diamond gang holding us to ransom can now allow our bull to roar
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:16pm On May 11, 2018
Chibuking81:

You don't think that some companies has stockbroking firm, while some has representative, also with lesser commission charged.
Have you ever asked, who are the men in black?, minus market makers some stocks will not be where they are today.
With experience from this market, I believed that Diamond bank don't joke when it come in defending their stock, let's watch, coming week will surprise you, and also add some experience to your data base.

How much will they use to defend the stock
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:17pm On May 11, 2018
Chibuking81:

Are you sure Diamond has a MM?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:19pm On May 11, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
The diamond gang holding us to ransom can now allow our bull to roar
Which stocks are you expecting bull on, also which ones are you expecting bear on?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Revibe: 8:19pm On May 11, 2018
kolaish:
Leave matter for mathias. Which result did skye bank has that it is still trading at 94k. Is Diamond result worse than the yet to be seen result that CBN is hiding for Skye bank.

Valid point, market forces will be in play on Monday.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:23pm On May 11, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
They has, When Diamond, Fidelity, and FCMB were in division sub one, with Diamond at conner of bad result, with news of some of their institutional investors opting out, their MM surface.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:31pm On May 11, 2018
Stocks yet to reach their dividend qualification date, will be experiencing bull run for now, also stocks with good 2018 q1 result.
Stocks like Eterna 23 May or there about for dividend qualification date, Jberger June for dividend qualification date.
while June and July will draw near for FMN and Conoil, ahead of their dividend declaration, which always come with bull.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BBFE: 8:32pm On May 11, 2018
Chibuking81:

Anything that will happen next week is going to be in line with market dictates.

Diamond will reverse when buyers think it has taken enough beating and not because there is one market maker or men in black somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 8:35pm On May 11, 2018
NSEMPA Board of Directors trapped in DBN.

Mpeace = Chief Executive Officer.
Agba = Chief Operating Officer.
Ichimioku = Chief Financial Officer.
Yayira = Secretary.

You are free to add yours.............................................

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:35pm On May 11, 2018
BBFE:

Anything that will happen next week is going to be in line with market dictates.

Diamond will reverse when buyers think it has taken enough beating and not because there is one market maker or men in black somewhere.

Anyway I have try for those in Diamond motor, let God do the remaining for them.
But of the truth, the result is poor.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 8:42pm On May 11, 2018
Chibuking81:

Anyway I have try for those in Diamond motor, let God do the remaining for them.

Lol ...my brother no be lie. After all said and done it is a very poor result and i am sure the Execs in that place know that. No hiding place for them but if i understand the market a little, in less than a month everybody will have forgotten and moved on. No be today we begin see poor result. In some cases mentioned sef we no see any result and still active trading is going on and people are making money from up and down movement.

In summary #BusinessAsUsual.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BBFE: 8:50pm On May 11, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Stanbic is their primary market maker while fsdh is their supplemental market maker. See the links to all the market markers and their stock of coverage below.

The point is that market making is dormant for now as most of these firms suffered huge losses immediately they got the mm license.

http://www.nse.com.ng/products-site/equities-site/Pages/Primary-Market-Makers.aspx

http://www.nse.com.ng/products-site/equities-site/Pages/Supplemental-Market-Makers.aspx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:11pm On May 11, 2018
PETERiCHY:
Yayi.ra = Secretary.
grin grin grin
Mpeace = Executive Director
rationalmind = Protocol Officer tongue
Peter = Chief Advocate ............. Is this not the same diamond you were canvassing for sometimes ago cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:25pm On May 11, 2018
kolaish:
Well said. But I see the stock going down for just a week, thereafter, it may resists a further down movement.
I think you are right. Mr. Market might respond otherwise. This is NSE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 11, 2018
Mcy56:

I think you are right. Mr. Market might respond otherwise. This is NSE.

what is happening at Japaul price now is what is going to happen to diamond from monday.
If mr market will pity for diamond,it will also pity for japaul.
Meanwhile,I want both of them to keep falling so that Jegede will come out with a good plan to move Japaul ahead to service their loans.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:37pm On May 11, 2018
locodemy:
what is happening at Japaul price now is what is going to happen to diamond from monday.
If mr market will pity for diamond,it will also pity for japaul.
Meanwhile,I want both of them to keep falling so that Jegede will come out with a good plan to move Japaul ahead to service their loans.
It's just a pity that people's funds will be trapped here for longer than necessary.
Diamond wouldnt be punished like Japaul I believe. I sincerely hope there'll be a way out of this mess soonest.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 11, 2018
Chibuking81:

Na all of us dey answer the same name now o.
Diamond poor,Japaul poor.No difference between monkey and dog as both has tail and has same style of sitting.
chai........even those in courtville which is the worst stock dey call our results poor........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 11, 2018
PETERiCHY:

Yayira = Secretary.

hey peter.Dont go offline yet.what is your fair price for Diamond bank?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3539) (3540) (3541) (3542) (3543) (3544) (3545) ... (7801) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Trone, sky2891, MysTeerioz(f), WestPB and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.