Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,153 members, 7,867,351 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:25 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11096085 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (7825) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2014
@Dexter --- hmmmmmmmmmmm, inclination toward a smarter gambling mentality

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 1:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
Aks: @Dexter --- hmmmmmmmmmmm, inclination toward a smarter gambling mentality

The best jare, all this shildren play don tire me, that time, it would be survival of the smartest!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
No clouds in my stones
Let it rain, I hydroplane in the bank
Coming down with the Dow Jones
When the clouds come we gone, we Rocafella
We fly higher than weather. jAY-Z
YOU MUST KNOW YOUR TRUE BUSINESS.
MY REAL BUSINESS DOES NOT DEPEND ON NSE COME RAIN OR SHINE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
@Dexter - Wapic is dancing serious Makossa oooooooooooo smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 1:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
nitrogen:

The best jare, all this shildren play don tire me, that time, it would be survival of the smartest!

Bruv I hear it's in the works. In fact, candidates for the Head of Derivatives position have been interviewed already. Let's see how it all plays out...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
4dchairman: No clouds in my stones
Let it rain, I hydroplane in the bank
Coming down with the Dow Jones
When the clouds come we gone, we Rocafella
We fly higher than weather. jAY-Z
YOU MUST KNOW YOUR TRUE BUSINESS.
MY REAL BUSINESS DOES NOT DEPEND ON NSE COME RAIN OR SHINE.
Kai these bears are wicked . turn a whole chairman to gangstar

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
Aks: @Dexter - Wapic is dancing serious Makossa oooooooooooo smiley smiley smiley

Hehehe. It'll correct and head back above the 200-day MA.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
UkwuAmu:

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
Dexterax:

Bruv I hear it's in the works. In fact, candidates for the Head of Derivatives position have been interviewed already. Let's see how it all plays out...

Nice, gbogbo options, forwards, FRAs ati credit derivatives........OTC don do us!

Meanwhile, me dey play repos and interest rate trading for my dormort here o, no time!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 15, 2014
grin grin

Seems the bulls are starting to return to the market...just when the analysts are predicting a more intense bear.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 1:49pm On Aug 15, 2014
UkwuAmu:
Abi.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
Derivatives na advance gambling, the coys that comes up with the products are in the business to make serious profit too smiley smiley
UkwuAmu:
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2014
Dexterax:

My oga, we need an inclination toward a smarter gambling mentality in our local markets. We need to take speculation to the second order at least; we need to be able to speculate on the prices of the stocks with other instruments and leave the old guns to keep speculating on the businesses with stocks.

We need financial derivatives.
Go on master. Open the lid. Give us the inklin of the process. I hereby request you to kindly introduce us into, as well as mentor us into this novelty and probably a golden dispensation. All i can say for now is to tell fellow traders to expect another bull prior to the release of third qquarter results. That is the logical sequence. The Ogas, no vex say i dey talk o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2014
nitrogen:

Nice, gbogbo options, forwards, FRAs ati credit derivatives........OTC don do us!

Meanwhile, me dey play repos and interest rate trading for my dormort here o, no time!

We need to liquefy this economy. Really.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2014
Aks: @Dexter --- hmmmmmmmmmmm, inclination toward a smarter gambling mentality
Yes na 8-)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 2:00pm On Aug 15, 2014
Toluway: Go on master. Open the lid. Give us the inklin of the process. I hereby request you to kindly introduce us into, as well as mentor us into this novelty and probably a golden dispensation. All i can say for now is to tell fellow traders to expect another bull prior to the release of third qquarter results. That is the logical sequence. The Ogas, no vex say i dey talk o

Hehehe...Tolu make we dey watch. We live in exciting times really.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
Dexterax:

My oga, we need an inclination toward a smarter gambling mentality in our local markets. We need to take speculation to the second order at least; we need to be able to speculate on the prices of the stocks with other instruments and leave the old guns to keep speculating on the businesses with stocks.

We need financial derivatives.

Derivatives This one na advanced Baba Ijebu!

anyway for as long as there is money to be made playing it...Am in! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 2:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
Dexterax:

We need to liquefy this economy. Really.
Yeah! Though derivatives contributed largely to the financial meltdown in 2008 o.......Checkout this woman, Blythe Masters, very smart mad person, she developed credit derivatives-new wonder of high finance then. Awon eleyi!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2014
Dexter is wiser than a tortoise, even if he'll play in the derivative market, i'm sure he won't be caught unawares. #myintuition

To others, don't follow the crowd, pls notw that Risk apetite differs and always remember cash is King. Derivative -- my foot

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 2:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
Aks: @Dexter - Wapic is dancing serious Makossa oooooooooooo smiley smiley smiley
This stock is just a victim of human sentiment. Remember it was doing very well before it finally declared a profit in second quarter result. But what happened afterwards? You complained that the eps was only 2k, and since then, the stock has been behaving like an ophan. Thank God i quickly escaped with my 25% gain. I will re-enter mid September, before the next result. I'M COMING BACK !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2014
Aks: Dexter is wiser than a tortoise, even if he'll play in the derivative market, i'm sure he won't be caught unawares. #myintuition

To others, don't follow the crowd, pls notw that Risk apetite differs and always remember cash is King. Derivative -- my foot

Bros, you no get liver jare, na una dey spoil market for us. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2014
Toluway: . I will re-enter mid September, before the next result. I'M COMING BACK !

Point of correction, we are coming back!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 2:32pm On Aug 15, 2014
wat da hell is happening in continsure?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
stokfrick: wat da hell is happening in continsure?
Check a pricelist for the stock, compare volumes pre-announcement of the 11k dividend vs the last few days after closure of the register.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2014
nitrogen:

Point of correction, we are coming back!

When una come back i go come make money for una head
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
Josh121:

When una come back i go come make money for una head

I guess you dey inside the bus, sorry o!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
nitrogen:

I guess you dey inside the bus, sorry o!

this is time to buy for me
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2014
12months stock recomendation from me;
7up
Mobil
Ccnn
Transcorp
Oando

Eterna( wait till they release their result for confirmatn)

Dd reqd.

Nb- I've re-entered transcorp train.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 5:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
mercylicious: 12months stock recomendation from me;
7up
Mobil
Ccnn
Transcorp
Oando

Eterna( wait till they release their result for confirmatn)

Dd reqd.

Nb- I've re-entered transcorp train.
August 2015 you mean ?
I will add UBA...u need to see the IT investment they are doing now...am sure these will translate to e-services...e-Money..lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
jamace: Oga mi, I will surely patronise you. cheesy
smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (7825) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sky2891, SetrakusRa(m), Adinije(f), Emumakpo, 222Martins(m), Entrepreneurrr, KarlTom, megawealth01, sterlingD(m), yMcy56(f), Ginalex(f), onegentleguy and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.