Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3568) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10906462 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3565) (3566) (3567) (3568) (3569) (3570) (3571) ... (7759) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Oloro29(m): 9:21am On May 18, 2018
BullBearMkt:

Pls can you help with fidelity bank chart. Thanks

lol!!!
...when Fundamental Analysts are talking, Technical Analysts will just concentrate on the charts to get any clue.
Chart wise on Diamond Bank, bears need to over-power bulls power waiting between 1.30 and 1.13. If bears succeeded, then any low below N1.0 will bring in sentiment buyers for medium to long term investment.

Don't ask me if it gets to 0.7 or there about, I will not be a super-buyer wink

PLAN YOUR TRADE AND TRADE YOUR PLAN
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:21am On May 18, 2018
onegentleguy:

So pls let us all rather view this as a call to ensure that that sufferer child, or any individual is not bullied or stigmatized.
...for it is God who created us all in his own Image, irrespective of any health challenge. (...and politics aside) Regards.

Oga Gentleguy, let's leave story. Those that have listened to his past speeches confirmed he was fluent with speech and that nothing was wrong with him; he's not suffering from any dylexia.
If he were to be suffering from this, it would have been discovered earlier and he wouldn't have been allowed to mount that podium.
I learnt he had issues with the Senate and we should know that politics in Nigeria is just too dirty. Just looking for ways to discredit and deal with him. Nigeria my country!
Maybe we should just stop discussing this here jare. A thread is currently trending on that same issue. grin

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 9:30am On May 18, 2018
Oloro29:
Pls can you help with fidelity bank chart. Thanks
...Fidelity has almost similar story, but in this case, there are more room to fall.
Expecting some bull reaction btw 1.5 - 1.7, then a low below 1.2 will definitely drag in sentiment sellers and buyers.

As I mentioned some weeks back, monthly outlook of NSE index is not looking good, so long-term investors should waiting for opportunities lurking around
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 9:33am On May 18, 2018
BullBearMkt:

...Fidelity has almost similar story, but in this case, there are more room to fall.
Expecting some bull reaction btw 1.5 - 1.7, then a low below 1.2 will definitely drag in sentiment sellers and buyers.

As I mentioned some weeks back, monthly outlook of NSE index is not looking good, so long-term investors should waiting for opportunities lurking around
grin grin grin grin grin

Sentiment buyer like me. tongue

Welcome back Chief.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 9:36am On May 18, 2018
mendes911:

Sentiment buyer like me. tongue

Welcome back Chief.
...thank you @mendes911
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 9:48am On May 18, 2018
awesomeJ:

Check the FMDQ's site. Bonds not quoted on the NSE are mostly traded on the FMDQ's OTC exchange.

The link below has their daily quotation list. In it, you'll find all the bonds that currently trade on their floor- corporate bonds inclusive.

https://www.fmdqotc.com/services/market-information-data/fmdq-daily-quotations-list/

Thanks!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:50am On May 18, 2018
Mcy56:

Oga Gentleguy, let's leave story. Those that have listened to his past speeches confirmed he was fluent with speech reading and that nothing was wrong with him; he's not suffering from any dylexia.
If he were to be suffering from this, it would have been discovered earlier and he wouldn't have been allowed to mount that podium.
I learnt he had issues with the Senate and we should know that politics in Nigeria is just too dirty. Just looking for ways to discredit and deal with him. Nigeria my country!
Maybe we should just stop discussing this here jare. A thread is currently trending on that same issue. grin
Supported, the IG is sound. He is a good man, he is welcoming.
I met him one on one inside his office in kano state, when he was still commissioner of police Kano state, sometime around 2011.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 9:53am On May 18, 2018
I DISLIKE BRENT OIL YESTERDAY'S CLOSE
Brent oil started a good rally yesterday only to close with inverted hammer! embarassed This is a sign of bulls fire-power is gradually dyeing out. To add to this, it appears at Sept 2014 minor resistance.

I expect oil to consolidate for a while at this price or at worse fall to previous support at 75 before bulls renew their energy to kick start another journey probably to $90

PLAN YOUR TRADES AND TRADE YOUR PLANS
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:59am On May 18, 2018
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:00am On May 18, 2018
mendes911:

Based on your new findings Sir, can you kindly tell us your price in view?
Still on review
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:18am On May 18, 2018
Chibuking81:
Supported, the IG is sound. He is a good man, he is welcoming.
I met him one on one inside his office in kano state, when he was still commissioner of police Kano state, sometime around 2011.

So true. The speech was doctored. IGP that did not assume the role just yesterday. This our politicians are something else.

Modified: Search google for some of his past speeches.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:37am On May 18, 2018
Fidelity. Yummy Yummy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:40am On May 18, 2018
BullBearMkt:

grin grin grin grin grin

deadly weekly , enuf traps all d way
how body @BullBearMkt
good to hear from u
tgif
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:42am On May 18, 2018
mendes911:
Fidelity. Yummy Yummy.
Please share the info you know about Fidelity. Is it good for pick at current price?

Between: This Diamond is tempting person o grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:55am On May 18, 2018
Mcy56:

Please share the info you know about Fidelity. Is it good for pick at current price?

coming to test the 200dma , shud find support here
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:56am On May 18, 2018
Oando lol. The dreaded name. Has the forensic audit report been released. Why is oando doing well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:58am On May 18, 2018
Mcy56:

I was only referring to the guy that dropped all the way to N2.16.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:59am On May 18, 2018
fxuser:
coming to test the 200dma , shud find support here
Which one are you referring to? Diamond or Fidelity? Find support where? No vex.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:05am On May 18, 2018
Mcy56:

Which one are you referring to? Diamond or Fidelity? Find support where? No vex.

Which of them do you have madam mercy?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:05am On May 18, 2018
Mcy56:

diamond has broken below its 50 and 200dma oh !
exercise caution if u considering a play

#RedFlag
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:09am On May 18, 2018
fxuser:

#RedFlag
They will sell to us at 80k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:09am On May 18, 2018
fxuser:
diamond has broken below its 50 and 200dma oh ! exercise caution if u considering a play
#RedFlag
Okay. Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:14am On May 18, 2018
locodemy:
Which of them do you have madam mercy?

Me ehn, I have itchy fingers. One minute I'm in, the next minute I'm out especially if the stock is under 'controversy' at that period in time. grin
I have Fidelity now anyway but will be out if it keeps dropping. Reason why I'm looking for info that could either let me stay or commot. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:15am On May 18, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
They will sell to us at 80k

5M units line up. Is that you?? DBN.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:17am On May 18, 2018
fxuser:

#RedFlag

Na like this Japaul shew strong support at 53 kobo before it finally bid Janet goodbye.
Thank God for my broker who bought the remaining units at 25kobo after selling some at higher price but below purchasong price.

THIS DIAMOND MUST SELL FOR #1.00 NO MATTER THE SUPPORT ON IT NOW.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:17am On May 18, 2018
mendes911:
30M+ bid now and counting...... Diamond bank
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IHelp: 11:19am On May 18, 2018
mendes911:

Na Mpeace 5m×4
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:19am On May 18, 2018
Mcy56:

Me ehn, I have itchy fingers. One minute I'm in, the next minute I'm out especially if the stock is under 'controversy' at that period in time. grin
I have Fidelity now anyway but will be out if it keeps dropping. Reason why I'm looking for info that could either let me stay or commot. grin

I know dis feeling to well !
No b everytime my broker chop , I de chop .
Dont really like any current structure ...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:19am On May 18, 2018
Mcy56:

30M+ bid now and counting...... Diamond bank

Check the line up. Story behind the bids.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:22am On May 18, 2018
Ucap
- rejected at N3.30

#umm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:23am On May 18, 2018
IHelp:
Na Mpeace 5m×4
Lol. Mpeace abeg make sure it enters full bid o grin
mendes911:
Check the line up. Story behind the bids.
I hope this is not a trap anyway........ we keep watching ...... one thing I know is that if bulls come, it will not leave diamond behind.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:25am On May 18, 2018
Access
- breaking below a tight range , UBA sef don join am ! FBN wan ff dem
- N11 support turns to resistance

#nawa oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (3565) (3566) (3567) (3568) (3569) (3570) (3571) ... (7759) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Nemenma, seyisanya(m), Palomadove, jafsumar07, Niyijac, jaybee3(m), Prince081 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.