Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,985 members, 7,866,707 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:10 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3603) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11093609 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3600) (3601) (3602) (3603) (3604) (3605) (3606) ... (7822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:02pm On May 26, 2018
Cadillac15:
The bear period is a time to know the true members of NSEMPA.
Kudos to the real Ogas here
Cc
Agba
CP monkey hunter
OGG
Rabbi
Loco
Fxuser - though missing in action since
BBM
This List is incomplete abeg. You will say your direct boss next time. grin Though they are bosses to most of us too. tongue

Where is Mr.Time, sorry I mean Oga Onegentleguy? What of Pa Emma, Big boss Wanajo, Ichimoku, Chibuking81, Mpeace (ED, Diamond bank Nig. Nsempa Branch), my coach dwizeone ........ and some others? Even Peterichy angry tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 26, 2018
Mcy56:
Chai!!! See as millions dey flow up and down here. shocked
Big big people dey this nsempa I tell you. God please no forget me o. embarassed

Paper money grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:04pm On May 26, 2018
rationalmind:
Paper money grin
Money no be paper before? grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:05pm On May 26, 2018
Mcy56:

This List is incomplete abeg. You will say your direct boss next time. grin

Where is Mr.Time, sorry I mean Oga Onegentleguy? angry tongue

OGG
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:07pm On May 26, 2018
currentprice:
OGG grin
Okay. That's great. cool Thanks Oga CP.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 26, 2018
Mcy56:

Money no be paper before? grin

Nope, real money na Polymer, Cotton & Linen grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:16pm On May 26, 2018
rationalmind:
Nope, real money na Polymer, Cotton & Linen grin
Okay. Paper money go still translate to real one last last na ni. tongue ..... No give me wrong impression abeg. When you are big you are definitely large. Chai!! grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 2:16pm On May 26, 2018
GANDALF1:

Maybe he meant that those in the list are the true members.

maybe

@GANDALF anytime I see your moniker I remember your optimistic analysis on DF. grin cheesy. Hope you are averaging down? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 2:25pm On May 26, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:28pm On May 26, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 26, 2018
Mcy56:

Okay. Paper money go still translate to real one last last na ni ..... No give me wrong impression abeg. When you are big you are definitely large. Chai!! grin

You have it already, see the part in red grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 26, 2018
safepaulooo:

@GANDALF anytime I see your moniker I remember your optimistic analysis on DF. grin cheesy. Hope you are averaging down? grin

grin

Reminds me of stcool and NB grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:52pm On May 26, 2018
rationalmind:

grin

Reminds me of stcool and NB grin

Na why I like Mr. Market be that
All man must learn humility by fire by force
See me as I carry my pillowcase for hand ready to harvest this May; abeg how many days remain for May grin grin grin
Na so pests enter my farmland, chai

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 26, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Na why I like Mr. Market be that
All man must learn humility by fire by force
See me as I carry my pillowcase for hand ready to harvest this May; abeg how many days remain for May grin grin grin
Na so pests enter my farmland, chai

grin grin grin

You'll understand why some people don't give stock recommendations.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 3:54pm On May 26, 2018
safepaulooo:
For those fearful of ELECTION BEAR read this:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/business-news/269840-why-nigeria-is-investors-best-destination-now-nbs-dg.html

Why this statement didn't surface during the bull? It always comes up during the bear, it will have been a safe heaven, but election in Nigeria always come with fear of unknown.
The foreign investors are diverting their money to Fix deposits, for possible pulling out if need be.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 4:04pm On May 26, 2018
rationalmind:
You have it already, see the part in red grin
My millionaire friend, I key into the prophecy. tongue
Its good to know that no be only oga Oracle be the only seer here afterall. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 4:19pm On May 26, 2018
Chibuking81:

Why this statement didn't surface during the bull? It always comes up during the bear, it will have been a safe heaven, but election in Nigeria always come with fear of unknown.
The foreign investors are diverting their money to Fix deposits, for possible pulling out if need be.

I may be wrong sha. ...but my theory is that these foreign investors want to trigger panic sell so they can mop up cheap stocks before raising the index to its supposed height. Then they will sell to the faint hearted at elevated prices AND THEN stay at sidelines. I foresee a major bull before elections, APC also needs it.....personal opinion though
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:23pm On May 26, 2018
safepaulooo:

I may be wrong sha. ...but my theory is that these foreign investors want to trigger panic sell so they can mop up cheap stocks before raising the index to its supposed height. Then they will sell to the faint hearted at elevated prices AND THEN stay at sidelines. I foresee a major bull before elections, APC also needs it.....personal opinion though

But na the game na. With the current happenings there has to be a major bull within the next six weeks preparatory to Q2. That's my plan B. If bull no come by mid-july, to your tent oh isreal!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 4:36pm On May 26, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Oh ok I get u; you na from that galaxy that revolve round the sun in 56 days

But you been talk say na Literary Studies you do for school na? How you con take sabi Astronomy/Astrology like this?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:44pm On May 26, 2018
Deadlytruth:

But you been talk say na Literacy Studies you do for school na? How you con take sabi Astronomy/Astrology like this?

Bros this one na street pick up o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:55pm On May 26, 2018
People keep on loosing money due to anticipation of bull.

Some bought Fidelity at #2.30 after their dividend mark down, for possible reversal, but it goes down the more to #2.20, some jump in to make a kill for the year, it goes down to #2.15 and later move up to #2.29, many jump in again, only to see them self at #2.06, this coming new week, who know how low their vehicle will test.

The same happened to Flour mill, from #35 to #29+. Will little payment in some company usher in bull, or bring back those institutional investors who has moved their money to Fix deposits and bond?

The more anticipation of bull, the more bear dominate.

Many has jump out several time with injury after jumping in hoping that proposed bull will be visiting.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 5:14pm On May 26, 2018
Chibuking81:

Some bought Fidelity at #2.30 after their dividend mark down, for possible reversal, but it goes down the more to #2.20, some jump in to make a kill for the year, it goes down to #2.15 and later move up to #2.29, many jump in again, only to see them self at #2.06, this coming new week, who know how low their vehicle will test.

The same happened to Flour mill, from #35 to #29+. Will little payment in some company usher in bull, or bring back those institutional investors who has moved their money to Fix deposits and bind?

The bull anticipation of bull, the more bear dominate.

Many has jump out several time with injury after jumping in hoping that proposed bull will be visiting.

history may repeat itself, there was a time that even good quarterly results could not usher in or sustain bull but am watching. I don't see see bull coming in soonest in my own view one should just be careful on how one play the game , when others are fearful one can be fearful too so as not to loose money.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 5:20pm On May 26, 2018
Please see . I just noticed that the market roared up on Friday/saturday? gaining over 2.5%

Haaa NSE. what happened.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:21pm On May 26, 2018
sellydion:
Please see . I just noticed that the market roared up on Friday? gaining over 2.5%

Haaa NSE. what happened.

Science student grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 5:27pm On May 26, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Science student grin

Agba . I am not joking . See NSE web site.

This is serious oo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:27pm On May 26, 2018
safepaulooo:

Since they will pump and sell to the faint hearted, who then is faint hearted. The current bear turn more than 90% member here to faint hearted. The remained 10% are not smiling, some are nursing their injury, while averaging down. The real bull will come next year, what you will be seeing now is pump and dump bull.

Foreign investors see stock business as a game, that's why they play smart game on it. Since I know that they will create artificial bull to sell later and stay at sideline, is it not better to wait and buy at cheaper rate and wait for the main bull.

I preferred longtime investment, a situation where I will buy a particular stock at #10 and see it at #15 next five year, than buying #10 and it goes to #100 next year only to come down to 10 kobo next five year.

It's even better to buy a stock at #10, and it move to #12 next ten year, with yearly dividend payment and bonus reward.

Nigeria stock has turn many to watchman, vigilante, monitoring instrument, because one can invest today only to hear tomorrow about merger, share reconstruction, worse still remain the word "delisted", and the particular company will still be in existence. Therefore as you invest in Nigeria be ready to monitor your stock, to avoid the stories that touches.

Nigeria nawooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:38pm On May 26, 2018
sellydion:

Agba . I am not joking . See NSE web site.

This is serious oo

Na mix-up in dates, happens sometimes
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 5:40pm On May 26, 2018
Chibuking81:

Since they will pump and sell to the faint hearted, who then is faint hearted. The current bear turn more than 90% member here to faint hearted. The remained 10% are not smiling, some are nursing their injury, while averaging down. The real bull will come next year, what you will be seen now is pump and dump bull.

Foreign investors see stock business as a game, that why the play smart game in it. Since I know that they create artificial bull sell, later and stay by at sideline, is not better to wait and bye at cheaper rate and wait for the main bull.

I preferred longtime investment, a situation where I will buy a particular stock at #10 and see it at #15 next five year, than buying #10 and goes to #100 next year only to come down to 10 kobo next five year.

It's even better to buy a stock at #10, and it move to #12 next ten year, with year dividend payment and bonus reward.

Nigeria stock has turn many to watchman, vigilante, monitoring instrument, because one can invest today only to hear tomorrow about merger, share reconstruction, worst still remain delisted. And the particular company will still be in existence.

Nigeria nawooo grin grin grin

agreed with you, what they will be doing is to create artificial bulls then dump again till billions are pulled out. Since it will only cost data, am ready to watch oo every day. foreign investors can not just come and take our money away then we are left injured.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 5:45pm On May 26, 2018
Chibuking81:

The same happened to Flour mill, from #35 to #29+. Will little payment in some company usher in bull, or bring back those institutional investors who has moved their money to Fix deposits and bond?

The more anticipation of bull, the more bear dominate.

My brother e be like say na only price you dey monitor. Price and volume gives better picture. I am not seeing the huge sell volumes like 2015 April to August to suggest total exit of FPI. Price go down but na panic sell volumes I dey see...it's not really substancial. May be wrong sha....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:48pm On May 26, 2018
safepaulooo:

My brother e be like say na only price you dey monitor. Price and volume gives better picture. I am not seeing the huge sell volumes like 2015 April to August to suggest total exit of FPI. Price go down but na panic sell volumes I dey see...it's not really substancial. May be wrong sha....

Leave them o
Dem go begin scramble for entrance door soon grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 5:50pm On May 26, 2018
safepaulooo:

is like u are yet to get their gimmick, they push the volume gradually so that you will have the same thoughts you are having now. this they will be doing till their aim is achieved. They are Masters in this stocks game

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:51pm On May 26, 2018
safepaulooo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/05/2019-elections-capital-market-executives-caution-retail-investors/

(1) (2) (3) ... (3600) (3601) (3602) (3603) (3604) (3605) (3606) ... (7822) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DrAwo(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.