Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,509 members, 7,850,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3711) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11029782 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3708) (3709) (3710) (3711) (3712) (3713) (3714) ... (7803) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 05, 2018
Mcy56:
Anybody noticed that multiverse left car park today?
with that massive volume traded yesterday,I am not surprise.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 4:24pm On Jul 05, 2018
Mcy56:
Anybody noticed that multiverse left car park today?

Yes. I also noticed you are the bus driver. I hail ooooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 4:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/C%20AND%20I%20LEASING%20N7%20BILLION%20SERIES%201%20BOND%20ISSUANCE.PDF
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 4:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/Golden%20Guinea%20Breweries%20Plc%20-%20Statement%20of%20Affairs%20-%2031%20March%202018.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 5:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
maishai:
Guys o.................Whats happening to forte oil..........its is roing my portfolio o......im yet to com to terms with its madness....Insier info will really help at this time

What made you buy the stock and why exactly are you still holding?
Strong fundamentals, bullish technicals or kalo kalo?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
Processor01:

What made you buy the stock and why exactly are you still holding?
Strong fundamentals, bullish technicals or kalo kalo?

u never no say fire dey on the mountain? for company that gets her money from subsidiary ans suddenly decides to sell off all the subsidiaries, u never see something. i don sell my holdings long ago.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
DOLLARTEX:
what's d gist?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
aremso:

u never no say fire dey on the mountain? for company that gets her money from subsidiary ans suddenly decides to sell off all the subsidiaries, u never see something. i don sell my holdings long ago.

I don't own this stock but I'm worried as to why the fella is still holding such a worthless stock that thrives on price manipulations.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
DOLLARTEX:
Wish we can get info on what is cooking......... not the smell of what The Rock is cooking o, that one go bad gan. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2018
mendes911:
Yes. I also noticed you are the bus driver. I hail ooooo
Me ke! I no dey inside this bus o. cheesy
I read somewhere that jamace is the CEO of those kind of stocks. lipsrsealed Maybe he can shed more light on it for us. grin
They don release you from ban. Go and sin no more. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2018
Mcy56:

I read somewhere that jamace is the CEO of those kind of stocks. lipsrsealed Maybe he can shed more light on it for us. grin

How you come take know? I think say na only me and cp know who is on ban...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
locodemy:
How you come take know? I think say na only me and cp know who is on ban...
Chief Loco good evening sir. How biz?
He said it when he used another moniker to comment on the thread and was noticed. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
maishai:
Guys o.................Whats happening to forte oil..........its is roing my portfolio o......im yet to com to terms with its madness....Insier info will really help at this time
Ask madam Mercy, she use to be their representative, but who did FO offended, #26 as of today, from above #100 to #26.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:31pm On Jul 05, 2018
Chibuking81:
Ask madam Mercy, she use to be their representative, but who did FO offended, #26 as of today, from above #100 to #26.
Oga Chibuking, long time sir. cool I believed you are referring to mercillicious here sir.
I dont know what the oga was looking at till now without selling it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
Chibuking81:

If the Q2 result come bad,by August/sept when the bears will be growing fat,we may see it at 10 and zenith at...........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
Mcy56:

Oga Chibuking, long time sir. cool I believed you are referring to mercillicious here sir.
I dont know what the oga was looking at till now without selling it.

Another portfolio rebalancing warming up .This market will continue to make people rich till the end of time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gamaliel9: 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2018
Please any update on Flourmill s conference call today?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:04am On Jul 06, 2018
NSEMPA guys rightnow grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 4:52am On Jul 06, 2018
Mcy56:

Am free at last, Yayira finally let me go. She practically "handled" several of us within minutes. Some will be gone far longer than I.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 9:22am On Jul 06, 2018
MSCI- NIGERIA MOVEMENT FOR 5 JULY 2018/GENERAL MARKET COMMENT

For Wednesday and Thursday, MSCI maintained a clean slate (this is good new), but I am sure there will not be any substantial purchase until the last week of the month.

Some good volume showed up in UBA, Zenith and Transcorp yesterday 5th of July 2018. But generally the low volume in the general market continued.

With index closing at 37,743.22 , everybody will be slightly positive about the market. But the General situation has not changed, we are still in the bear market.

I am reverting back to my technical analysis knowledge as the fund is now less active. But will continue to monitor the MSCI index, as it provides me with an easy guide to know what the market is doing. I expect to be more profitable now as and I will be more selective in terms of the stocks I buy. My choice of equities will now be guarded by 20% fundamentals and 80% technical analysis, for me I have a quick way of determining fundamental of a company by looking at approximately 4 (four) ratios to keep thing simple and easy. Previously I imbibed the idea that fundamentals does not matter, just like what we read in all those foreign books, but alas this is a 3rd world Country where the level of uncertainty plus tendency to hide/give false information is too high.But with time and seeing so many companies that have gone out of business or are not doing well again. Examples are John Holt, RT Briscoe, NIYAMCO, Tantalizer, SCOA etc. I have escaped many of them without any significant loss of capital. Therefore, now that I have above average knowledge of technical analysis on my side, I will always escape any bad investment ahead of most members of the public even now there are some equities I will never touch, they don't even enter into my reckoning at all, just for the benefit of others I will mention Multiverse, Tripple Gee, Daar, Capoil, Multitrex.

Will be telling the forum what I am buying/selling from time to time. For now, I am putting a break to further purchases as I still have some money in the market and will be closely monitoring them.

Using the fund’s portfolio as a guide, “green” mean buying while “red” is selling.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source.
N:B

Due to the fact so many new people are coming to this forum and may not know this use of following the “big monies that move markets”, I will be indicating why/how to use the information. This will be a permanent future of my post to reduce some comments which may prevent the people that understand the system from confusion by people who have not followed how this started. My comment for today for anybody who is doubting the efficacy of following the fund is to look at my recent recommendations for the past 2 months.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:13am On Jul 06, 2018
Please be notified of the suspension of trading in the shares of the companies listed below effective today, 5 July 2018:
1) African Alliance Insurance Plc
2) Cornerstone Insurance Plc
3) R. T. Briscoe Plc
4) Royal Exchange Plc
5) STACO Insurance Plc
6) Standard Alliance Insurance Plc
7) Universal Insurance Company Plc
8 ) Veritas Kapital Assurance Plc
The suspension of the above listed companies will only be lifted upon the submission of the relevant accounts and provided The Exchange is satisfied that the accounts comply with all applicable rules of The Exchange.

Hope this veristaskap jijo master, jideflash already left the bus before the suspension sha. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:17am On Jul 06, 2018
Fidelity
- very low vol yesterday , under 1.5m traded
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:22am On Jul 06, 2018
One is week is complete o
Let our prophets come out o and tell us if we should continue living in the village
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:28am On Jul 06, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
One is week is complete o
Let our prophets come out o and tell us if we should continue living in the village

Prophet(s) that Yariya sent on ghost mood. You go wait tire....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:38am On Jul 06, 2018
Yawn
Sleep dey catch me, abeg make 3 nack make I go Russia
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by akinssan(m): 11:56am On Jul 06, 2018
Mendes911

Trying to call Yariya out ba, she self don enter quite mode
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
One week is complete o. Let our prophets come out o and tell us if we should continue living in the village
You said you'll be back by Nov/Dec. Thought by now you would have cleared hectares of land for farming in the village. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Yawn
Sleep dey catch me, abeg make 3 nack make I go Russia
Just pray say cavani no shoot down the only african side remaining.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:08pm On Jul 06, 2018
Mcy56:

You said you'll be back by Nov/Dec. Thought by now you would have cleared hectares of lands for farming in the village. tongue
He came home with nothing. Only him cloth and two loafs of bread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3708) (3709) (3710) (3711) (3712) (3713) (3714) ... (7803) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hedgefunds, BullBearMkt(m), eziokwunwoko(m), janga(m), Mills55 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.