Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,325 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:28 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3715) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11080315 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3712) (3713) (3714) (3715) (3716) (3717) (3718) ... (7818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 4:11pm On Jul 08, 2018
edwardaigb:
OGG, hope all is well?
Somebody provoked him so as punishment, he decided to deprive us if his informative and enriching stock analysis.
Not fair OGG.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2018
Mpeace:
Somebody provoked him so as punishment, he decided to deprive us if his informative and enriching stock analysis.
Not fair OGG.
Maybe bear provoke him. When one loses millions of naira in NSEM, he goes for 6 month holidays, then when one loses hundred of thousands he goes for 3 months, then below hundred 1to 2 months holidays.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
RabbiDoracle:
You have been keeping the forum alive. Good one Mercy. Wetin I go give you sef?
Wow! I'm really blessed today. Thank you sir.
As per wetin you go give me........... errmmm, I no need anything much, just sow a seed of 5% ONLY of your January loot into my life. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
Chibuking81:
Maybe bear provoke him. When one loses millions of naira in NSEM, he goes for 6 month holidays, then when one loses hundred of thousands he goes for 3 months, then below hundred 1to 2 months holidays.
Chai! shocked ....but Agba no lose na but he still say he go come back by Nov/Dec. lipsrsealed grin

Anyway, Onegentleguy is an optimistic person who cannot be provoked by bear. Na human being provoke am. sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:22pm On Jul 08, 2018
Mcy56:

Chai! shocked ....but Agba no lose na but he still say he go come back by Nov/Dec. lipsrsealed grin

Anyway, Onegentleguy is an optimistic person who cannot be provoked by bear. Na human being provoke am. sad

You don see person provoke for bull? Show me one post for first three weeks of January grin
The codeine wey bull dey pump for we system no be here

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
You don see person provoke for bull? Show me one post for first three weeks of January grin The codeine wey bull dey pump for we system no be here
Na so. Bear na the catalyst. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2018
Cadbury Nigeria Plans to Increase Market Share, May Consider Rights Issue for Fresh Capital
https://www.businesspost.ng/2018/07/08/cadbury-nigeria-plans-to-increase-market-share-may-consider-rights-issue-for-fresh-capital/

Inflation to Drop in June to 10.94% from 11.61%—FSDH Analysts
https://www.businesspost.ng/2018/07/08/inflation-to-drop-in-june-to-10-94-from-11-61-fsdh-analysts/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 08, 2018
Una don carry gossip join ?
Talking down on people’s stock no reach una again ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 09, 2018
Yayira:
Una don carry gossip join ?
Talking down on people’s stock no reach una again ?
Neighbour why you dey sneak come out by this tme? Na because of mendes911?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IHelp: 12:05am On Jul 09, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

You don see person provoke for bull? Show me one post for first three weeks of January grin
The codeine wey bull dey pump for we system no be here

Exactly my thoughts. Small thing can provoke people for bear. You can imagine when bull was revealed to you and you entered the market only to see bear.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 09, 2018
locodemy:

Neighbour why you dey sneak come out by this tme? Na because of mendes911?

Na 8:00pm for where I dey..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 09, 2018
IHelp:

Exactly my thoughts. Small thing can provoke people for bear. You can imagine when bull was revealed to you and you entered the market only to see bear.

grin

We need both bear and bull to make it in this “business”
People just need to know when to stop sounding like a broken record.
Everyone in this “business” is brave until you start reading some post here.. You no go know when you begin check your portfolio every seconds.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Calebbold: 2:12am On Jul 09, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dungas30(m): 6:29am On Jul 09, 2018
GUYS GOOD MORNING PLS I NEED A GOOD NIGERIAN THAT WILL DASH ME JUST 10MIN OF HIS TIME JUST TO GIVE ME A PRIMARY EDUCATION ON HOW THE STOCK MARKET INVESTMENT WORKS. PLS I NEED HELP TO JOIN. TANKS TO ALL OF U. MY WATSAPP NUMBER IS 07031251253

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaCharis2016: 8:29am On Jul 09, 2018
Hi everyone.

Pls I will need your help here.
I bought some stocks yrs ago through a stockbroker, and was even assigned a cscs number.

But it is so unfortunate that I can't get the number anymore. And I can't locate the stockbroker anymore as he had relocated. How do I possibly get the cscs number now as I still have some stocks in it?

Moreover, is there a means of buying more stocks online possibly through cscs number?

Kindly assist with your experience.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:06am On Jul 09, 2018
sky2891:

Though my "fundamental and guts" analysis is saying otherwise. Thanks all the same.

i share ur guts also . . and dat q1 cannot be ignored abi
timing is a different matter
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 10:08am On Jul 09, 2018
MSCI- NIGERIA MOVEMENT FOR 6 JULY 2018/GENERAL MARKET COMMENT

Friday 6th July 2018 was another selling day. The quality of the stocks that were sold will definitely guaranty that the All Share Index will go down.

This is an interesting period for me in the market, in the sense that while the market is making some people to go crazy (because of the seeming unpredictability of the market). Everybody is predicting oil to go down in price, you can see the recent reported sales by the insiders of Seplat Shares, the sale must have been done on the forecast that oil price will go down. Alas oil price have refused to go down as expected, even as at this morning the dollar index (which is inversely correlated to Oil is equally going down). Thus Oil will likely be stable all things being equal at the current price.

In conclusion, except for the political risk the selling by MSCI Nigeria is likely to abate.

For now no panicking, let us wait for the fund to stop selling and then we will know which sector to start putting money against 2018 (thus if you cannot leave your fund in the market for the medium term, just stay by the sideline).

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source.
N:B

Using the fund’s portfolio as a guide, “green” mean buying while “red” is selling.
Due to the fact so many new people are coming to this forum and may not know this use of following the “big monies that move markets”, I will be indicating why/how to use the information. This will be a permanent future of my post to reduce some comments which may prevent the people that understand the system from confusion by people who have not followed how this started. My comment for today for anybody who is doubting the efficacy of following the fund is to look at my recent recommendations for the past 2 months.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:13am On Jul 09, 2018
Yayira:

We need both bear and bull to make it in this “business”
People just need to know when to stop sounding like a broken record.
Everyone in this “business” is brave until you start reading some post here.. You no go know when you begin check your portfolio every seconds.

** We need both bear and bull to make it in this “business” **

#valid
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 10:23am On Jul 09, 2018
fxuser:

i share ur guts also . . and dat q1 cannot be ignored abi timing is a different matter
If performance is replicated in Q2 ....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:25am On Jul 09, 2018
sky2891:

If performance is replicated in Q2 ....
What do you thing will happen?
The ogas say we should sell and run, run to the village.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 09, 2018
Gap up.........25
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 10:33am On Jul 09, 2018
Mpeace:
What do you thing will happen? The ogas say we should sell and run, run to the village.
ok
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:36am On Jul 09, 2018
Mpeace:
What do you thing will happen?
The ogas say we should sell and run, run to the village.

hehehehe . . dis oga sef
sell signal wey don pass since . .
i'm watching for d buy sigs
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:38am On Jul 09, 2018
locodemy:
Gap up.........25

shaking off enemies at d gate

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:47am On Jul 09, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:49am On Jul 09, 2018
fxuser:
shaking off enemies at d gate
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 11:39am On Jul 09, 2018
any hope for prestige with compressed os? j get d feeling it might bounce before year end. ordinarily it should be trending up and not down after reconstruction.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by owoblow77: 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2018
Where is everybody? angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
owoblow77:
Where is everybody? angry angry angry
We dey our various corners dey observe Mr. Market. grin
Agba dey village. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
That 5M gang in Aiico did not allow the stock to come down to desired junction. The road block is been demolished little by little sha.
Japaul seems to have find bottom level too. Just an observation. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:20pm On Jul 09, 2018
Mcy56:

We dey our various corners dey observe Mr. Market. grin
Agba dey village. cheesy
Me never see my corner yet oh.
ummm wey that guy that made 50% last week, I want to sit next to him.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
Mpeace:
Me never see my corner yet oh.
ummm wey that guy that made 50% last week, I want to sit next to him.
Me too. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3712) (3713) (3714) (3715) (3716) (3717) (3718) ... (7818) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sky2891, Testimonies777(m), Mankind2024, Ginalex(f), kollingz(m) and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.