Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,362 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3791) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10877135 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3788) (3789) (3790) (3791) (3792) (3793) (3794) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:20am On Aug 01, 2018
jideflash:
lol, e no bad na. EPS of 7kobo for a 26kobo share. and there is good potential for growth too. the claims expenses sef, how can we be opening this management theifery using unseen claims. Abeg can people dump this stock for me, i need 90million units more @ N0.25
Chai! When you are big, you are large. shocked Me go dey wait for am at 20-21k. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 10:22am On Aug 01, 2018
MSCI NIGERIA- INVESTMENT IN BOND

The money invested by the fund in Bond seems to be new money. Therefore, let us be alert, the fund may have sported some equities that have some value due to the recent fall in prices. Let us keep our arms folded and keep watching.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:31am On Aug 01, 2018
longlife20:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/23187_NESTLE_NIGERIA_PLC._FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_JULY_2018.pdf

selling at a premium. but very undervalued based on growth rate.

i think pple are buying base on the growth.

price may reach 2000 soon.

i prefer to go for nestle of our generation if the price can come to my level small.

Cc 1himself

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:41am On Aug 01, 2018
currentprice:

i prefer to go for nestle of our generation if the price can come to my level small.

Cc 1himself

grin

Nestle of our generation? Seplat?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 10:48am On Aug 01, 2018
Oga current price. I need to know the bold please.
currentprice:

Cc 1himself

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 10:51am On Aug 01, 2018
I do not think that the shares option reward system of Seplat will allow them to be the Nestle of the future.
mendes911:

Nestle of our generation? Seplat?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:53am On Aug 01, 2018
okomu oil is nestle of our generation now

cc 1himself

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:06am On Aug 01, 2018
BullBearMkt:
MY THOUGHT ABOUT THE MARKET
Looking at the daily chart, if the price can rally above the highlighted zone, then a medium term price rise is confirmed, but for now the rally is still short-term.

Long term monthly outlook still suggests price is likely to test the support at 35885 and any [b]fall in price below 34600 [/b]is not good for the market.

PLAN YOUR TRADES AND TRADE YOUR PLANS
grin grin grin grin grin

Na that one we dey wait for grin
Though it tarries, it will surely come
Wait for it grin

I come quickly
And my rewards are with me
To every man according to his analysis grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 11:07am On Aug 01, 2018
I just see PZ at N14.05. aside from this bear is there anything the matter

the rate of fallen is quite alarming
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 11:09am On Aug 01, 2018
rebekah2011:
I do not think that the shares option reward system of Seplat will allow them to be the Nestle of the future.

Stability of Seplat is in doubt compare to NESTLE. Seplat is subject to many variables unlike NESTLE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 11:13am On Aug 01, 2018
NB went below N100 too.
sellydion:

I just see PZ at N14.05. aside from this bear is there anything the matter

the rate of fallen is quite alarming
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:14am On Aug 01, 2018
the penny stock eyeing that i thought could do magic run in short period is out of reach now, already up with 40% since last week

cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:18am On Aug 01, 2018
currentprice:
the penny stock eyeing that i thought could do magic run in short period is out of reach now, already up with 40% since last week

cry cry cry cry

if i hav posted it earlier, some will think because i mention it, the reason it move up. pple eyes on performing stock/good fundamental change my friend. stop thinking this thread can influence any stock. but if you think the thread can, abeg start talking good of tantalizer and multiverse and let see the outcome

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 11:25am On Aug 01, 2018
Thanks. I will go and do my own research and compare & contrast with Presco too.
currentprice:
okomu oil is nestle of our generation now

cc 1himself

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:33am On Aug 01, 2018
rebekah2011:
Thanks. I will go and do my own research and compare & contrast with Presco too.

in the last few Qtr, presco has been performing below expectation in my own opinion.

for example look at their foward looking ROE okomu 43% presco 10%

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 11:34am On Aug 01, 2018
Presco is also looking at rubber exportation. That is also good.
currentprice:

in the last few Qtr, presco has been performing below expectation in my own opinion.

look at their foward looking ROE okomu 43% presco 10%

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:50am On Aug 01, 2018
currentprice:

for example look at their foward looking ROE okomu 43% presco 10%

grin

Yepa, CP u no alert me Lol grin

Should be selling minimum X4PBV
What is the current PBV?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MonkeyHunter: 11:50am On Aug 01, 2018
currentprice:

cry cry cry cry

Which of these stocks are you referring to?

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MonkeyHunter: 11:54am On Aug 01, 2018
currentprice:

if i hav posted it earlier, some will think because i mention it, the reason it move up. pple eyes on performing stock/good fundamental change my friend. stop thinking this thread can influence any stock. but if you think the thread can, abeg start talking good of tantalizer and multiverse and let see the outcome

grin

This one that people are afraid to recommend stocks for fear of being called out. Everybody should do their independent research before jumping on a recommendation.

Which of these stocks are you talking about?

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2018
So what was the meaning of the full offer on diamond bank yesterday.
This market slf undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 01, 2018
I think diamond bank have MM too
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:10pm On Aug 01, 2018
MonkeyHunter:

I think its probably the 2nd on the list.
Union D....
U my dear were spot on !!
Am working on an extensive analysis on the coy.
But so far, my findings show that its a N1.35k stock.
...that's an over 382% discount from FV given the current market price !!

Disclosure: We hold a small unit in our investment portfolio.
Disclaimer: Not a recommendation. ...DD still advised as always pls.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
MonkeyHunter:

it is union diagnostic o. fundamental of the stock begin to look good to me, if they can maintain Q2 earnings going on we are looking at PE of 2.5 at year end. the thing that attract me most is the raw cash they held as at Q2. FCFE/ share 21kobo meaning as at last week if they trust what they does/bussines. they can decided to buy every single unit of their 3.5b outstanding share without borrow and wait for us to beg them to buy at high price in future.

i kept quiet to see if mention penny stock by CP on this thread only move price. but the assumption was wrong as pple have eyes outside this thread. 2 member of this thread that bought this stock can confirm dis as my reply to their email last thursday.

NB; CP did not buy based on my timing to come back to the mkt and based on my ogas advice against the stock that they may be planing to raise money

patient is the key, opportunities will always come

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 12:43pm On Aug 01, 2018
Yayira:
So what was the meaning of the full offer on diamond bank yesterday.
This market slf undecided
My sister, for the upteenth time, I do not see any green light in that Diamond. I have said the same thing even when opportunity exist for people inside Diamond to sell at 150k. Do not wait to sell at 80k, except you can wait till another bull time comes around, of which nobody knows.

My opinion please.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2018
kolaish:
My sister, for the upteenth time, I do not see any green light in that Diamond. I have said the same thing even when opportunity exist for people inside Diamond to sell at 150k. Do not wait to sell at 80k, except you can wait till it another bull time comes around.

My opinion please.

They are long-termers grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:47pm On Aug 01, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Yepa, CP u no alert me Lol grin

Should be selling minimum X4PBV
What is the current PBV?

okomu PBV is high o. 2.9 but presco is low 0.75

reason i want okomu to come down to my level

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 12:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

They are long-termers grin
Ok o. goodluck to them grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2018
currentprice:

it is union diagnostic o. fundamental of the stock begin to look good to me, if they can maintain Q2 earnings going on we are looking at PE of 2.5 at year end. the thing that attract me most is the raw cash they held as at Q2. FCFE/ share 21kobo meaning as at last week if they trust what they does/bussines. they can decided to buy every single unit of their 3.5b outstanding share without borrow and wait for us to beg them to buy at high price in future.

i kept quiet to see if mention penny stock by CP on this thread only move price. but the assumption was wrong as pple have eyes outside this thread. 2 member of this thread that bought this stock can confirm dis as my reply to their email last thursday.

NB; CP did not buy based on my timing to come back to the mkt and based on my ogas advice against the stock that they may be planing to raise money

patient is the key, opportunities will always come

grin

To know that I sold the stock last week after putting it on offer for almost a year is painful.

I had a high expectation of the company when I bought it some years back because what the company does falls in to my area of competence.

Along the line, I felt the management derailed from the company core business mandate and I was really put off. Then and then, I decided to sell with no buyer for more than two years.

I stopped going through their annual reports again until last week when monkey hunter call my attention to it.
They will be good going forward if the management think straight and are sincere.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:58pm On Aug 01, 2018
currentprice:

okomu PBV is high o. 2.9 but presco is low 0.75

reason i want okomu to come down to my level

grin

If you can get it at PBV of 2 or lower I think that is great bargain, however after discounting all those their biological assets which me no understand. But I haven't gone through any of their report.

Both are however, selling with similar discount IMO; presco 25%, okomu a little over 30% discount
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 1:03pm On Aug 01, 2018
Chibuking81:

grin grin grin grin
Diamond is of Papa Deceive Pikin or People Developing Poverty (PDP) and government of All Political Criminals or All Poverty Congress(APC) didn't favour them.
By next year there will be change of government, and the new government will favour them.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
I know, you will like one of them.
When their name change for good.

Which government has ever favored diamond bank?
Most of what you say here are just assumptions and personal opinion without no basis.

Go and look at diamond financials for the past eight years and you will discover management is one of their major problems.
They have been booking impairments charges more than their contemporaries for as long as I can remember. If they continue the way they are going, they will be a sure candidate for takeover by the CBN.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 1:06pm On Aug 01, 2018
Yayira:

Reason why I asked that question..
Those that are waiting to buy are playing with fire.

Not really.

If you understand TA and you can put your emotions in check, you will make money from diamond bank. However if you are a fundamentalist, just remove your eyes from diamond bank for now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2018
pluto09:

Not really.

If you understand TA and you can put your emotions in check, you will make money from diamond bank. However if you are a fundamentalist, just remove your eyes from diamond bank for now.

Lol what of gut-A?
Marginalisation grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3788) (3789) (3790) (3791) (3792) (3793) (3794) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dapix, ekkywolex(m), ogoo4real, emmanuelewumi(m), Princkez, Emndy(m), BabsO2(m), Mpeace(m), lasisi(m), Stan2330(m), sky2891, Streetinvestor2, 222Martins(m), Jats2k2002, chipa, Emumakpo, otomatic(m), Whytehandy and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.