Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3818) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10912680 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3815) (3816) (3817) (3818) (3819) (3820) (3821) ... (7762) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 8:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
fxuser:

been a spectator oh bro . . dis grand mother bear season is not over

lol. grin

I have been day trading since January , altcoins against bitcoin with the sole aim of increasing my bitcoin.
So far so good.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
Godlylifeoneart:

Regardless of election... The best 5 stocks in d Nigeria boss are GT bank, zenith, flour mills, okomu oil, n Nestlé..... They are d stocks dt can return your losses regardless of Mother and Father bears

I beg, remove flour mills from the list for now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 11:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
[quote author=Agbalowomeri post=70165278]

Oga try read the article Lol[/quo

He no read am well oo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 11, 2018
[quote author=aremso post=70171825][/quote]

He read am well.. just letting you know what that Bloomberg post will cause. If you’re not sharp this time around, you’ll end up buying from these guys..
I don’t believe that after election thing they are saying and at the same time I don’t want to say Chibuking was right when he said better to buy during election and not after cos one might just be the sheep they’ll slay..

As for me, I’ll just go and sit near these 4 people before that time.

Fxuser for TA
CP for FP
Pa Emma for Fundamentals
Oracle for when to Jaa

I’ll not give Agba my money this time around.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:11am On Aug 11, 2018
Yayira:

He read am well.. just letting you know what that Bloomberg post will cause. If you’re not sharp this time around, you’ll end up buying from these guys..
I don’t believe that after election thing they are saying and at the same time I don’t want to say Chibuking was right when he said better to buy during election and not after cos one might just be the sheep they’ll slay..

As for me, I’ll just go and sit near these 4 people before that time.

Fxuser for TA
CP for FP
Pa Emma for Fundamentals
Oracle for when to Jaa

I’ll not give Agba my money this time around.

Money belongs to family

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 2:28am On Aug 11, 2018
musty00:

It's important for people to read the article so that those who think that election uncertainties have no impact may start having a second thought, and adjust their plans accordingly.

We are affected more by
emerging-market sell-off caused foreign investors to shun assets
than anything else!

Check other emerging markets where there is no election to better appreciate the issues.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:41am On Aug 11, 2018
currentprice:
Get ready for the turf time ahead.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-08-10/bear-market-grips-lagos-stocks-on-politics-emerging-market-woes
cheesy cheesy
May be I will change my moniker to bloomberg.com for people to start believing.
Bear family will take turn by turn in NSE the remaining part of this year.

Nigeria election always has a very big role to play in NSE, this is due to undemocratically nation of our government.

Election always come with tension, recently the political environment, from the fight between APC and PDP, through executive arms and legislative arms of government shown our nation as been in a state of anarchy.

And any foreign investors that still leave their huge amount in NSE, seems to be taking a great risk.

Because once there is change of government, which will soon happen, the companies patronised by the outgoing administration will be affected badly.

I will not recommend any stock for anybody this year because all stocks are going down, it will be turn by turn, new members be aware, to avoid giving your money to the bear family.

The best time to buy is beginning of next year, during election for the risk takers, and immediately after election for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 6:45am On Aug 11, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by freeman67: 7:31am On Aug 11, 2018
currentprice:
Get ready for the turf time ahead.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-08-10/bear-market-grips-lagos-stocks-on-politics-emerging-market-woes
cheesy cheesy

Hmmm this news you posted here..! Why do you and your partner (bloomberg) want to scare people from buying stock on NSE grin grin You know that NSE is different from other stock market and Its suppose to always go up... Please you are supposed to post news that the NSE is bullish even when it's not.

CC Yayira, Cadillac15 and that boys scout soja wannabe always shouting around here.. Wetin be that him name again sef pls anybody wey sabi him name Tag.. I just feel like shaking tables
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kennedyugo: 8:00am On Aug 11, 2018
Please guys what you think of NB stock? Is it good to sell now or is there any hope it will bounce back?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 9:32am On Aug 11, 2018
When people are shouting bull bull better run. But when they start shouting bear bear that is when to buy. Think smart
freeman67:

Hmmm this news you posted here..! Why do you and your partner (bloomberg) want to scare people from buying stock on NSE grin grin You know that NSE is different from other stock market and Its suppose to always go up... Please you are supposed to post news that the NSE is bullish even when it's not.

CC Yayira, Cadillac15 and that boys scout soja wannabe always shouting around here.. Wetin be that him name again sef pls anybody wey sabi him name Tag.. I just feel like shaking tables

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 11, 2018
freeman67:

Who among us here knows the election of next year will start affecting NSE from February this year? You think if they know they’ll come into the market in May and lose their money ? ‘cause I know more than 5 people that receive haircuts.
The bear shout in February according to them was history that always repeat itself which I don’t believe in ’cause must Q4 was ok and the country’ economy was stable.
As day breaks they linked NSE movement to different things happening around the world.
1) History (market always down in February and rise in May)
2) Brent rise or fall
3) US interest rate
And now
4) Election

Do not blame me if it took me time to come to terms with how crazy politics/election is in Nigeria and how bad it can affect the market cos since the day I started following the blog na from one story to another and must of them turned out to be false prophecies especially the May bull.

So Allow me to believe what I want.
DO NOT cc me again.
And allow me to change my views anytime I want cause neither you nor I nor anybody here knows for sure what will happen tomorrow. We don’t even know what will happen after election. Market may go up or down or stay flat for a long time..

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 10:36am On Aug 11, 2018
Every wrong call here should make us better and not bitter.

Happy weekend, bnsitl.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:40am On Aug 11, 2018
Leggover
Warming up for 32k

Lol hope I haven't become a charlatan like Chibubear grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 11, 2018
If you are here and you don’t think someone’s opinion on something is likely to change and You go about quoting the person and digging old post? Then you are blocked in your head.
Be open to changes

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:41am On Aug 11, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Leggover
Warming up for 32k

- chartered technician Agba
- keeping it simple
- we miss d left side of dis 45k mountain (buy wat goes up)
- dis right side bloody gannn , (sell wat goes down, sigh)
- we de watch those 2 arrows , finding support is not easy at all
- let's wait and see wat happens peacefully

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:42am On Aug 11, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Leggover
Warming up for 32k

post nseBanking oga
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:43am On Aug 11, 2018
jamace:
Every wrong call here should make us better and not bitter.

Happy weekend, bnsitl.

Happy Weekend
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:29pm On Aug 11, 2018
fxuser:

post nseBanking oga

Lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:57pm On Aug 11, 2018

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by minasota(f): 2:01pm On Aug 11, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2018
CP is working hard day/night scanning every stock to detect most undervalued one among other, when posted here instead of pple to do further search to detect why pple should buy or to jaa, they will be calling names.

i have seen one appears to be juicy again but i will like to see their Q3 report because this improvement in the H1 bottom line over d previous seem to have other incomes increases and expenses reduces thatz make it look more goody. anyway,,, i post it or not doesn't matter now because no stock is immune to the current mkt mood. every stock will still fall, the more it fall the juicy it will be but anyone that want it now can just do little research, with the bolded will help to detect the stock.

Happy weekend!

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2018
@fuxer; that banking index looks scary if it drops from it's present support
GTB is very key

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 3:24pm On Aug 11, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 3:31pm On Aug 11, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:42pm On Aug 11, 2018
dipoolowoo:
UBA Begins Saturday Banking Operations
https://www.businesspost.ng/2018/08/11/uba-begins-saturday-banking-operations/

Interim Dividend: GTBank Shifts Date of Closure of Shareholders’ Register
https://www.businesspost.ng/2018/08/11/interim-dividend-gtbank-shifts-date-of-closure-of-shareholders-register/

So the era of Saturday banking is back? For wetin? When they are supposed to be reducing the number of days sef. The volume of customers in the banking halls have reduced drastically so what is it for

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MonkeyHunter: 3:48pm On Aug 11, 2018
currentprice:
CP is working hard day/night scanning every stock to detect most undervalued one among other, when posted here instead of pple to do further search to detect why pple should buy or to jaa, they will be calling names.

i have seen one appears to be juicy again but i will like to see their Q3 report because this improvement in the H1 bottom line seem to have other incomes increases and expenses reduces thatz make it look goody. anyway,,, i post it or not doesn't matter now because no stock is immune to the current mkt mood. every stock will still fall, the more it fall the juicy it will be but anyone that want it now can just do little research, with the bolded will help to detect the stock.

Happy weekend!

grin grin grin

Just sent you a DM.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 4:01pm On Aug 11, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

So the era of Saturday banking is back? For wetin? When they are supposed to be reducing the number of days sef. The volume of customers in the banking halls have reduced drastically so what is it for

for selected areas only.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Parisfran(f): 4:13pm On Aug 11, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

For Western Union withdrawals undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 4:14pm On Aug 11, 2018
currentprice:

i have seen one appears to be juicy again but i will like to see their Q3 report because this improvement in the H1 bottom line over d previous seem to have other incomes increases and expenses reduces thatz make it look more goody. anyway,,, i post it or not doesn't matter now because no stock is immune to the current mkt mood. every stock will still fall, the more it fall the juicy it will be but anyone that want it now can just do little research, with the bolded will help to detect the stock.

Happy weekend!

grin grin grin

Pls dont stop....... Time will help most newbies to weed chaff from good stock... Those that have benefitted should help us beg them oga o.......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
@fuxer; that banking index looks scary if it drops from it's present support
GTB is very key

52 week High To date

Avg drawdown -39%

Worst / Bottom 6
diamond -67% (chief donor)
Skye -62%
Wema -55%
Fidelity -55%
Unity -54%
Jaiz -52%

Top 5
Eco bank -5%
Stanbic -5%
Access -26%
UBA -27%
GTB -29%
Zenith -30%
FBN -35%

therefore GTB has donated enuf blood ohh from dis anguu lolllxxx
Eco and Stanbic yet to donate any drop sef lollxxx

#ramblings

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2018
The Most Common Obstacle To Trading Mastery, And Its Antidote

Link:
http://tradingcomposure.com/common-obstacle-in-trading/

Read: 6mins

#WeekendReading

(1) (2) (3) ... (3815) (3816) (3817) (3818) (3819) (3820) (3821) ... (7762) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dangle, lancee(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.