Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,177 members, 7,860,232 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3822) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11065760 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3819) (3820) (3821) (3822) (3823) (3824) (3825) ... (7815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 4:42pm On Aug 13, 2018
Ugosample:

Not any country o

Some powerful countries cannot be bullied in such manner o

But for most countries, you better be in America's good books or else undecided

U.S. will most likely not survive an all out economics assault on China or Germany

China & US relationship is a win/win situation but America can flip it but it would come with worldwide economic turmoil.

Funny thing is America is grooving on Chinese savings...America spends to keep world economy going, China is saving by buying US debt, hence US keeps spending...the circle continues.

Is it a risk for America that China holds over $1 trillion in U.S. debt? https://chinapower.csis.org/us-debt/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2018
Nigeria gbèsè exchange grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
stcool:

China & US relationship is a win/win situation but America can flip it but it would come with worldwide economic turmoil.

Funny thing is America is grooving on Chinese savings...America spends to keep world economy going, China is saving by buying US debt, hence US keeps spending...the circle continues.

Is it a risk for America that China holds over $1 trillion in U.S. debt? https://chinapower.csis.org/us-debt/

it's a big risk

Not to talk of investments made by sinopec and other Chinese companies and even private individuals in America.

If a blown out economic war takes shape, the world will be in big shit
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
Mcy56:

Going to village too? shocked grin

Running! On my heels. I go run pass my village self....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
4601CE:
Nigeria gbèsè exchange grin
Turn by turn gbese grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 6:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
mendes911:

Running! On my heels. I go run pass my village self....
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 6:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/280027-nse-all-share-index-drops-further-by-0-13.html

NSE: All-Share Index drops further by 0.13%
August 13, 2018Agency Report
nigerian_stock_exchange
Nigeria Stock Exchange
The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) commenced trading for the week on Monday on a bearish note with the All-Share Index dropping by 0.13 per cent.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the index shed 46.19 points or 0.13 per cent to close at 35,399.28 compared with 35,446.47 posted on Friday.

In the same vein, the market capitalisation which opened at N12.941 trillion lost N18 billion to close at N12.923 trillion following the dominance of the bears.

Guinness recorded the highest loss to lead the laggards’ table, dropping by N4 to close at N90 per share.

Flour Mills trailed with a loss of 60k to close at N24, while Oando dropped 30k to close at N5.25 per share share.

United Bank for Africa also depreciated by 30k to close at N9.15, while Guaranty Trust Bank was down by 20k to close at N38.80 per share.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
Chibubear na your season ride on
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 6:58pm On Aug 13, 2018
ASI is gradually dropping and we are watching. It will soon drop below 30,000 before December as election heat is becoming intense, and global economic war is gathering momentum.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Chibubear na your season ride on
FMN @#24, what did you think that will be it fair price during election period?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nestiga: 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2018
contact us on:

custodianassuresales@gmail.com

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nestiga: 7:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
Direct your enquiry to:custodianassuresales@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
Chibuking81:

FMN @#24, what did you think that will be it fair price during election period?
I already gave N12 or no deal
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:13pm On Aug 13, 2018
All these things will lead to global market melt down soon
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nestiga: 7:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
We are here to help you. ask question on what you need to know

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
https://businesstech.co.za/news/finance/264313/6-reasons-why-the-rand-is-getting-hammered/
After reading this article I came to the conclusion that the Naira is a time bomb, the massive dumping of Nigeria stocks is not a mere bear trend rather a calculated and planned trade war that is being orchestrated by the chief protectionist of USA.
My collective investment funds that are domiciled in US$ (aka offshore investment funds) are on steroids since the beginning of the trade war why my rand and naira stocks are plummeting southward.
My new strategy is to convert all idle funds to $, by the time the NSE and JSE recover the Naira might take a big knock at the cerebellum and medulla oblongata.
The sell off is dumpling excess Naira into circulation and taking the $ out, at equilibrium there will be imminent devaluation of the Naira, at the present state the crude oil revenues will no longer be enough to defend the Naira. The government is feeling the impact already. With the massive borrowing by the present administration, the uncertain policy of the government plus the invasion of NAS by daura,
the imminent fall in crude oil price as a result of excess
$ in the hands of foreign investors (the main drivers of NSE) there is no way the NSE will not witness 25000 ASI by December.
This just my deduction
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
https://businesstech.co.za/news/finance/264313/6-reasons-why-the-rand-is-getting-hammered/
After reading this article I came to the conclusion that the Naira is a time bomb, the massive dumping of Nigeria stocks is not a mere bear trend rather a calculated and planned trade war that is being orchestrated by the chief protectionist of USA.
My collective investment funds that are domiciled in US$ (aka offshore investment funds) are on steroids since the beginning of the trade war why my rand and naira stocks are plummeting southward.
My new strategy is to convert all idle funds to $, by the time the NSE and JSE recover the Naira might take a big knock at the cerebellum and medulla oblongata.
The sell off is dumpling excess Naira into circulation and taking the $ out, at equilibrium there will be imminent devaluation of the Naira, at the present state the crude oil revenues will no longer be enough to defend the Naira. The government is feeling the impact already. With the massive borrowing by the present administration, the uncertain policy of the government plus the invasion of NAS by daura,
$ in the hands of foreign investors (the main drivers of NSE) there is no way the NSE will not witness 25000 ASI by December.
This just my deduction
Wake up, buy $ now at 360 and smiles next year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by koma1(m): 7:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
Please guys help me recommend a good stockbroking firm I can open an account with.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
[quote author=koma1 post=70250386]Please guys help me recommend a good stockbroking firm I can open an account with.[/quote
I am a tax resident in South Africa, and this offer me access to diversify offshore investments.
I am not sure you will be able to use my brokers coz of your tax status. The best and cheapest in South Africa is easyequity.co.za
While I use meristem in Nigeria.
There are other platforms that can grant you access to US xchg.... I have seen some on dz platform
Etoro. Com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
All these things will lead to global market melt down soon

Am getting more and more scared. Should global market melt down kick in, cash or no cash, everybody will be in trouble. I doubt Trump will allow things get to that level shaa but never say never, Trump is loco, big time loco.

USD might be king by then.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
https://www.etoro.com
US stocks are on steroid
No wonder the chf protectionist of US says he is winning the trade war, Turkey is planning to release the jailed pastor
China is negotiating secretly
Germany is employing diplomacy
England is begging trump for a special made in America packages
Nigeria is unsure if oil price will drops below 50$ mark
The world does not know where trump will land us
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 8:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
Godlylifeoneart:
This just my deduction
Wake up, buy $ now at 360 and smiles next year.

ASI? 25k levels? Hmm. In as much as I have been pessimistic, 25k levels might be a tough one (unless there's a global meltdown or DangCem goes bankrupt....). Either of them is far fetched though. We will keep watching.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
mendes911:

Am getting more and more scared. Should global market melt down kick in, cash or no cash, everybody will be in trouble. I doubt Trump will allow things get to that level shaa but never say never, Trump is loco, big time loco.

USD might be king by then.
Don't be scared, there will be a conspiracy against the $, this will be championed by the future bricks currency and the Euro... Remember the message of trump to Angela Markel that Germany has been captured by Russia... The only thing that still strengthen the $ is crude oil, the most traded commodity in the world. The secret pact signed by US and Saudi Arabia must be broken for the proposed brics currency to be strong. This was the reason put in visited Saudi Arabia n held a secret talk with the king
He wanted a new world order where many countries can trade in a new currency independent of the $. In his last visit to SA he did mention that Russia has reduced its foreign currency reserves dominated in $ by 60% . Unknown to him in as much as japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, UK, Nigeria, do biz with America, the New currency will fail on arrival. All the brics currencies suffer terribly in d last one week.
Indeed US is a super power in the committee of nations

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2018
Godlylifeoneart:

Don't be scared, there will be a conspiracy against the $, this will be championed by the future bricks currency and the Euro... Remember the message of trump to Angela Markel that Germany has been captured by Russia... The only thing that still strengthen the $ is crude oil, the most traded commodity in the world. The secret pact signed by US and Saudi Arabia must be broken for the proposed brics currency to be strong. This was the reason put in visited Saudi Arabia n held a secret talk with the king
He wanted a new world order where many countries can trade in a new currency independent of the $. In his last visit to SA he did mention that Russia has reduced its foreign currency reserves dominated in $ by 60% . Unknown to him in as much as japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, UK, Nigeria, do biz with America, the New currency will fail on arrival. All the brics currencies suffer terribly in d last one week.

Try to dey summarize for person like me wey no sabi English.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2018
stcool:

What most investors do not understand is that America debt does not exist in real world, What America need doing is to print more $ and spend it outside the shores of US, in as much the $ is not spent in America the economy remains strong. China is holding a secret talk with the US. The mission of trump is to collapse the BRICS unholy alliance. If indeed the trade war is win it would have affected Nigeria, how do you explain a war targeted at enemy countries, Turkey, RSA for joining BRICS and betrayed the west after the west developed their economy
Brazil for joining
India for joining
Russia for leading the formation
China for Dearing US after the American invested heavily in their economy
Trump is on a mission to destroy further progress of the BRICS nation
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
Godlylifeoneart:

A strong USD plus increasing interest rates will also hit the U.S. badly too

Trump is sick in the head undecided

Let's be watching as this game play out.

China is still forming tough btw.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 10:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
Godlylifeoneart:

What most investors do not understand is that America debt does not exist in real world, What America need doing is to print more $ and spend it outside the shores of US, in as much the $ is not spent in America the economy remains strong. China is holding a secret talk with the US. The mission of trump is to collapse the BRICS unholy alliance. If indeed the trade war is win it would have affected Nigeria, how do you explain a war targeted at enemy countries, Turkey, RSA for joining BRICS and betrayed the west after the west developed their economy
Brazil for joining
India for joining
Russia for leading the formation
China for Dearing US after the American invested heavily in their economy
Trump is on a mission to destroy further progress of the BRICS nation

hmmm your analysis tho *thinking*

America's debt does not exist in the real world grin cheesy grin

Tell me about it grin grin

The thing that troubles many of these emerging countries is that the C component in the four sector economic model is not as strong as it supposed to be (like say in Western Europe or North America)

That is why they are always jittery when the US makes some moves

That's my thought any ways

Boosting the C component will reduce America's (demand pull) influence really on your economy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 10:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
Godlylifeoneart:

increasing holdings in Euros could also help.

or having a basket of currencies with a ratio will also be good.

If petro dollar is broken tho (near impossible)

America will be in big shit (due to access dollars floating everywhere)

So Trump should tread carefully too.

China shifting to Euro could also be a PROBLEM

I'm just here thinking of the possibilities
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bishopking: 10:58pm On Aug 13, 2018
American chicken quickly coming home to roost is what I see in all this.

The world collectively is stronger than America for the first time in many decades. And America will be mercilessly dealt with economically.
The raising of interest is a trap for the investors in America. Just look out for their inflation in months to come. Also expect the crash of the stock market very soon.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 14, 2018
Chibuking81:
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/280027-nse-all-share-index-drops-further-by-0-13.html

NSE: All-Share Index drops further by 0.13%
August 13, 2018Agency Report
nigerian_stock_exchange
Nigeria Stock Exchange
The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) commenced trading for the week on Monday on a bearish note with the All-Share Index dropping by 0.13 per cent.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the index shed 46.19 points or 0.13 per cent to close at 35,399.28 compared with 35,446.47 posted on Friday.

In the same vein, the market capitalisation which opened at N12.941 trillion lost N18 billion to close at N12.923 trillion following the dominance of the bears.

Guinness recorded the highest loss to lead the laggards’ table, dropping by N4 to close at N90 per share.

Flour Mills trailed with a loss of 60k to close at N24, while Oando dropped 30k to close at N5.25 per share share.

United Bank for Africa also depreciated by 30k to close at N9.15, while Guaranty Trust Bank was down by 20k to close at N38.80 per share.

Menh that drop in Guinness. Smh
Which one will it slaughter next
Seems done with the banks..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 14, 2018
Bishopking:
American chicken quickly coming home to roost is what I see in all this.

The world collectively is stronger than America for the first time in many decades. And America will be mercilessly dealt with economically.
The raising of interest is a trap for the investors in America. Just look out for their inflation in months to come. Also expect the crash of the stock market very soon.

Couldn’t agree more
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:56am On Aug 14, 2018
random

'' With experience, I've come to understand that pain (to whatever degree) is necessary for the attainment of wisdom. ''

- @yvanbyeajee

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3819) (3820) (3821) (3822) (3823) (3824) (3825) ... (7815) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Freespirit89(m), Agbalowomeri, naturalflow, eudoh940(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.