Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3872) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10937460 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3869) (3870) (3871) (3872) (3873) (3874) (3875) ... (7771) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 11:55am On Aug 31, 2018
wanaj0:

They plan doing special/private placement at N1.20. Hence they need to 'pump' up the price before then.

The money they raised during the last capital raising VANISHED!

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:58am On Aug 31, 2018
Mpeace:
It could be pump and dump. Offers loading.

lollx . . d early buyers are dumping on d late buyers wey de pump
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:59am On Aug 31, 2018
wanaj0:

They plan doing special/private placement at N1.20. Hence they need to 'pump' up the price before then.

To add additional 3.7billion shares to the existing 6.9billion shares.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
Zenith in deep shit
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
Agba shoulh be close. I can see his effect on zenith bank. Now 20.9
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
Agba shoulh be close. I can see his effect on zenith bank. Now 20.8
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
sellydion:
Zenith in deep shit

its doing dump and pump
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
Infinitisi:

Lead Capital

1. Customer service is very responsive

2. There desktop trading application is on point.

Thanks, Infinitisi.

Please, do you perchance know what their charges on trades are?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2018
wanaj0:
Sir, you were right. The plan was to pump up the price and dump it on unsuspecting investors as usual.
It is now on full bid. The pigs will get slaughtered afterall. Good luck to those in the bus, also shine your eyes. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
Processor01:

Thanks, Infinitisi.

Please, do you perchance know what their charges on trades are?

Well I know it's graduated. Higher volumes will get you lower charges. But I think from 30k or thereabouts and upwards you get 0.75%.

You can call or email their customer service department
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:13pm On Aug 31, 2018
Mpeace:
Agba shoulh be close. I can see his effect on zenith bank. Now 20.9
.....now 20.65 cheesy grin
[s]I dont really know what is that spectacular about the zenith. I've said it before.[/s] lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 12:16pm On Aug 31, 2018
Mcy56:

This una commentary on zenith... If Yayira catch una, my hand no dey o shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2018
Mcy56:

Sir, you were right. The plan was to pump up the price and dump it on unsuspecting investors as usual.
It is now on full bid. The pigs will get slaughtered afterall. Good luck to those in the bus, also shine your eyes. cheesy

True, during bull market the stock refused to rise, during bear market it is ticking north.

Watch your back sha! something is missing. TRUE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:19pm On Aug 31, 2018
Mcy56:

[s]I dont really know what is that spectacular about the zenith. I've said it before.[/s] lipsrsealed
Best result, dividend and eps in the banking sector.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NobodyKnows(m): 12:19pm On Aug 31, 2018
Mcy56:

Now 20.60
lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 12:20pm On Aug 31, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Now 20.60
lipsrsealed shocked

GOVT BABY!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:20pm On Aug 31, 2018
Mpeace:
Best result, dividend and eps in the banking sector.
Okay classmate. Lip sealed.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2018
Mcy56:

Okay classmate. Lip sealed.
Lol, but high OS.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MonkeyHunter: 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2018
wanaj0:

Expect more of this (PUMP) from the Insurance Companies as they raise funds for the new capital requirements.

AIICO's fundamentals however supports an upward move

Market Cap @ 82k: 5.68bn
Last Years(2107)Total Comprehensive Income (TCI) N2.4bn
Most Recent TCI H1 2018 N1.75bn
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
Infinitisi:

Well I know it's graduated. Higher volumes will get you lower charges. But I think from 30k or thereabouts and upwards you get 0.75%.

You can call or email their customer service department

Thanks a bunch.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2018
Processor01:
Thanks a bunch.
....but Morgan Capital already upgraded and improved tremendously on their customer relations.
Did you try to take up the issue with them through the right channel? No vex o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2018
MonkeyHunter:

Expect more of this (PUMP) from the Insurance Companies as they raise funds for the new capital requirements.

Good one my dear !!
...U are simply been realistically reasonable.

NOs DONT LIE !!
That said, folks are aways free to decide on what they want.
...No one will ever infest it on another to BUY a stock.
Decisions must be made and carried out unilaterally.
Before anyone should even think of implementating a take, advise or recommendation from ONEGENTLEGUY, they should PLS ALWAYS endeavour to read through his signature.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
Oga wanaj0, if I hand over N500M to you now to invest solely in the stock market, how will you invest the money?

NB: Incase wanaj0 answers this, people should not rebalance their portfolios based on his reply as this is strictly meant to give me an insight into his rich mind and how he approaches investment.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 31, 2018
kolaish:
This una commentary on zenith... If Yayira catch una, my hand no dey o shocked

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chomzy19(f): 1:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
DeRuggedProf:
Oga wanaj0, if I hand over N500M to you now to invest solely in the stock market, how will you invest the money?

NB: Incase wanaj0 answers this, people should not rebalance their portfolios based on his reply as this is strictly meant to give me an insight into his rich mind and how he approaches investment.
And you think we don't also want to benefit from his rich mind grin grin

Oga wanaj0 please I am also interested in this answer.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2018
MonkeyHunter:

...and less I forget, ADD that to this brief rundown;

-AIICOs current P/BV is approx 0.49.
...the interpretation of this is that should the assets of the company be spilt and sold off today, an investor will get N1 for every 49k invested. Which would translate to an approx 104% ROI.
- The near 93% growth in EPS from 14k to 27k over H1 2017/2018.
...by inference, this means that the company(AIICO) has already made close to 90% of its earnings for 2017 just midway thru 2018 (H1 2018)
- A 50% growth in return per equity stake in the coy (ROE)
- Improved Equity multiplier, profit margin, enterprise value, debt to equity, combined ratio and ROAA.

Assuming a zero % growth for H2 2018, and using TTM EPS of 31k @ 14%, AIICO should sell for NO less than N2.15

Technically, the stock is now also at a good position.
based on moving averages, 20 sma is now ahead of its 50 sma, while both 20 sma and 50 sma is well ahead of its 200 sma.
...Again the simple interpretation of this is that AIICO is clearly showing a BULLISH pattern both for the short and long term.
The last indicator is a good confirmation of entrance of new funds, likely PMs and FMs alike.

NOTE: NOT A BUY recommendation !!
...due diligence is still advised as always pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2018
MM to Zenith's rescue ....now 21.15 ..... a temporary relief. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 1:46pm On Aug 31, 2018
Chomzy19:
And you think we don't also want to benefit from his rich mind grin grin

Oga wanaj0 please I am also interested in this answer.

Ha ha ha ha

My response will NOT help you because

1) You don't know my age and investment horizon
2) You don't know my risk profile
3) You don't know my investment objective

Anyway, with N500m, I will go for a cross deal and acquire 10% of a company and get a place on the board smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 31, 2018
Mcy56:

....but Morgan Capital already upgraded and improved tremendously on their customer relations.
Did you try to take up the issue with them through the right channel? No vex o.

I spoke with the CFO and he was sooo rude - hung up even though I was the one doing the calling. Do you have anyone else?

I used to deal more with Morayo when I still traded actively.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2018
onegentleguy:

...and less I forget, add that to:

- The near 93% growth in EPS from 14k to 27k over H1 2017/2018.
...the simple interpretation of this is that the company(AIICO) has already made close to 90% of its earnings for 2017 just midway thru 2018 (H1 2018)
- A 50% growth in return per equity stake in the coy (ROE)
- Improved Equity multiplier, debt to equity, combined ratio and ROAA.

Assuming a zero % growth for H2 2018, and using TTM EPS of 31k @ 14%, AIICO should sell for NO less than N2.15

NOTE: NOT A BUY recommendation !!

Numbers don't tell all the story especially when the numbers is based on UNAUDITED accounts. It is not strange for auditors to reverse/reclassify Half year results.

AIICO's problem is more than NUMBERS. Someone on SMN was their CFO at a point.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3869) (3870) (3871) (3872) (3873) (3874) (3875) ... (7771) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mills55, dapix, Emndy(m), ositadima1(m), lexy2lexy, 1jboi, sterlingD(m), drotba(m), BabsO2(m), Princkez, KarlTom, bbduty, faoogoke(m), MARKETJJC, WestPB and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.