Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,162 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3885) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10832039 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3882) (3883) (3884) (3885) (3886) (3887) (3888) ... (7732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2018
Deadlytruth:

The fear of monkey hunter label is the beginning of wisdom here on NSEMPA and that is why I don't alert others on my buying choices and time. What the likes of CP, OGG, etc have gone through about that label is enough for anyone to learn. I am too young for such psychological persecution. I swooped on WAPIC at N0.31 and N0.33N quietly and would not have ever announced it here if not for your question. Though I am ready to bear whatever comes out of it good or bad.
Y're right anyway.
Madam deep.s** wouldn't persecute you if she sees the bolded na. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
currentprice:

any strategy that involve worth of a stock, stock valuation is the best. i posted the advice when i saw most of the stock move above their fair price. the rest is story

cc yeriya

grin grin

CP fair price for NB ...is 93 okay?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
Mcy56:

Lol at the bolded. You dey among village people ni? grin
Concerning Wapic, I too saw the price resistance at 0.31 then. I placed a bid immediately a guy /firm came and sold at 0.31 thus clearing all the bids on ground that particular day but wasn't able to get at that 0.31 again. It actually resisted further shedding at that price.
At the 2nd bolded, well, I will say the fear of loosing money is the key here. Eagle eye could turn to bat eye if care is not taking. grin

For where? Na where I see village power? Na you take your mouth talk am here na? Abi you don forget?
For the bolded: the very fact that you saw and recognized the N0.31 opportunity means you too correctly inferred that it was very unlikely to go below that thus having the eagle eyesight too. But after missing it at that point, the thing later oscillated for five days between 0.34 and O.35 with even some 0.32 intraday moments, so why didn't you still go in? This is where the eagle's gut comes in. Despite being a final year student in Agba's school of GA (Guts Analysis) you backed out. Chai!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
Mcy56:

Na you be our SA guru now. SA 101 (Sentimental Analysis), okay now. Keep gambling you hear. grin
There is another SA sha, SA 201 (Spiritual Analysis), whether na Locodemy we go attribute that to, I no know yet. cheesy

There is even IA (Intuition Analysis). You will take that one for being able to use it well for SKYE BANK in February.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by johnnykuku: 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2018
please which month or period is best time to start trading nigerian stocks for someone coming back to it after many years absence
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 4:47pm On Sep 04, 2018
Mcy56:
Y're right anyway. Madam deep.s** wouldn't persecute you if she sees the bolded na. grin
Deeps**k Veeco?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
Deadlytruth:
There is even IA (Intuition Analysis). You will take that one for being able to use it well for SKYE BANK in February.
Lol. Analyses gone gaga grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
Deadlytruth:
For where? Na where I see village power? Na you take your mouth talk am here na? Abi you don forget?
For the bolded: the very fact that you saw and recognized the N0.31 opportunity means you too correctly inferred that it was very unlikely to go below that thus having the eagle eyesight too. But after missing it at that point, the thing later oscillated for five days between 0.34 and O.35 with even some 0.32 intraday moments, so why didn't you still go in? This is where the eagle's gut comes in. Despite being a final year student in Agba's school of GA (Guts Analysis) you backed out. Chai!
Chai! See stone! shocked shocked
I no understand that Agba's course jare. undecided
You know that GA class dey get as e be. As the price reach 31k, Agba go still talk say e still dey go 20k, na so I come dey stand for 31k bus stop, say the bus go reverse come pick me there but instead it zoomed off. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2018
Deadlytruth:
Deeps**k Veeco?
Na you talk that one o. cheesy lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4714685/fg-demands-fresh-2bn-tax
It is clear FG want to drive MTN out of Nigeria. Another $2billion. Hmmm Na this one worse pass.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2018
tritritri:

CP will tell you below ₦60 self, ₦50 - ₦60..... CP follow for grave robbers nawww.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 5:30pm On Sep 04, 2018
Mcy56:

Chai! See stone! shocked shocked
I no understand that Agba's course jare. undecided
You know that GA class dey get as e be. As the price reach 31k, Agba go still talk say e still dey go 20k, na so I come dey stand for 31k bus stop, say the bus go reverse come pick me there but instead it zoomed off. grin

Hehehehehehehehe...... This really cracked me up. I am rolling on the floor now.
Beyond 0.31 was GRA (Grave Robbery Analysis) which is Agba's second specialty and his school's final year second semester course which you have not offered. So why did you try to practicalize a course you are yet to offer?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2018
mendes911:

Below ₦60 self, ₦50 - ₦60..... CP follow for grave robbers nawww.
this nb fall is epic,I will be surprised if other breweries stocks don't fall in sympathy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Alaadin(m): 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
mendes911:

CP will tell you below ₦60 self, ₦50 - ₦60..... CP follow for grave robbers nawww.

Lwkms
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
perfectgen:
Hello House, I didn't know this section has been in existence until April this year; I would have learnt some things that would have guided me better. I have been purchasing stocks since 2001 but passively joined the stock exchange as a participant in 2006 but gullibly held onto all my stocks till I lost almost all my portfolio in 2009.
Now, that I seem to be getting things right, it seems the market is falling again; I am trying to dump some of my shares I suspect may continue losing its present value: FBNH, FO, GUARANTY, and OANDO for starters. Please, any advice for me.
Likewise, AIICO seem interesting, is it reasonable to consider it on the short run and dump once the value starts falling?

Thanks to all the big bosses for advice and direction
...@perfectgen the "bolded" have already fallen and are now searching to find a bottom - meaning, no point selling them now except there is any negative news (Nigeria economy/politics or from the company). For me, you should have sold far much earlier and not now.

Regarding FO, this should have gone out of your portfolio tey tey. If you still have, it's either you take it as a bad investment and keep it for as long as you want OR sell it now and divert the "leftover" into a beta stock. From the look of things, FO is heading towards N10.

AIICO is the talk of the moment, technically everything is bullish about the stock, but don't pursue the price let the price come and meet you at a reasonable price level (value zone) which for now stands at 0.84 wink

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2018
tritritri:

...@tritritri, 93 looks fine BUT wait for confirmation from the market in term of price action. For now, there is no confirmation and the price could still go further down. PLS remind me by Friday, I am interested too wink
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2018
Deadlytruth:
Hehehehehehehehe...... This really cracked me up. I am rolling on the floor now.
Beyond 0.31 was GRA (Grave Robbery Analysis) which is Agba's second specialty and his school's final year second semester course which you have not offered. So why did you try to practicalize a course you are yet to offer?
LMAO. grin grin
Don't mind me jare, na over seriousness dey worry me. You know say over-syllabus dey worry first class students like us na. tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2018
BullBearMkt:

...@tritritri, 93 looks fine BUT wait for confirmation from the market in term of price action. For now, there is no confirmation and the price could still go further down. PLS remind me by Friday, I am interested too wink
grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks boss.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2018
From Broker

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2018
Mpeace:
https://www.nairaland.com/4714685/fg-demands-fresh-2bn-tax
It is clear FG want to drive MTN out of Nigeria. Another $2billion. Hmmm Na this one worse pass.

My annoyance in all this, is that when MTN pack up and sell the company to Nigerians. They can do no good but kill the company and strip its assets. Useless bunch.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TradeInvestGal(f): 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2018
onegentleguy:
REVELATION on C&I LEASING and AIICO fulfilled !!

We earnestly await that of WEMA and CAVERTON !!
...then UACN, then FLOUR MILLS.
For though time may pass, but by the grace of devine, we shall also tap from these opportunities.

Congratulations to all those on board the AIICO train.
...To God be the Glory !!

NOTE: This SHOULD NOT be interpreted to mean any kind of recommendation.
...Pls kindly do well to read thru my signature below.

Thank u Sir. Pls I sent u a mail. pls do reply.
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hyness: 6:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
BullBearMkt:

...@perfectgen the "bolded" have already fallen and are now searching to find a bottom - meaning, no point selling them now except there is any negative news (Nigeria economy/politics or from the company). For me, you should have sold far much earlier and not now.

Regarding FO, this should have gone out of your portfolio tey tey. If you still have, it's either you take it as a bad investment and keep it for as long as you want OR sell it now and divert the "leftover" into a beta stock. From the look of things, FO is heading towards N10.

AIICO is the talk of the moment, technically everything is bullish about the stock, but don't pursue the price let the price come and meet you at a reasonable price level (value zone) which for now stands at 0.84 wink

grin grin grin grin grin
How clear and precise for whoever required this advise/opinion.
Well done Sir BBM.
#don'thavethem.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 04, 2018
Something is sha pushing me to carry someone else money I have access to ,
And enter market maybe I fit make quick cash .
Or quick gbese grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hyness: 7:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
stcool:

My annoyance in all this, is that when MTN pack up and sell the company to Nigerians. They can do no good but kill the company and strip its assets. Useless bunch.
Exactly in my last post when I said if things are allowed to run as its suppose to and no cutting of corners, all this hide & seek of trying to avoid paying tax as at when it is due will not occur.
Now becos all those accumulated unpaid taxes have now been lumped together to create this unbelievable sum Mtn will now cry foul thereby giving potential investors the perceptions that the country is a difficult place to do business when the fact is maybe it is these foreigners in conniver to cut corners surcharge us.
Lots of foreign investors have given us this kind of bad raps before on how corruption & abuse of power creates uncertainty and hinders growth of businesses in ninja #RichardBranson etc.
MTN won't leave though cos more than 25% of all of their returns comes from here. #Ninja is a cash cow business destination for those that knows how to navigate!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hyness: 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2018
4601CE:
Or quick gbese grin grin
You better resist the temptation of 'gambling' with someone else's money if its not your own be4 you get trapped!! It is gamble nah abi? since the market is generally bearish at the moment.
Oh well, its your decision Sir.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 7:47pm On Sep 04, 2018
4601CE:
Something is sha pushing me to carry someone else money I have access to , And enter market maybe I fit make quick cash . Or quick gbese grin grin
You don dey walk at the edge of that trap again abi? shocked Issorite. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2018
BullBearMkt:

grin grin grin grin grin

I have always believed that NB is overvalued.
I just laugh when people say it is a defensive stock.

I have not really ckecked their latest result, but I don't think I can pay more than N70 for NB cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MonkeyHunter: 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2018
hyness:

Exactly in my last post when I said if things are allowed to run as its suppose to and no cutting of corners, all this hide & seek of trying to avoid paying tax as at when it is due will not occur.
Now becos all those accumulated unpaid taxes have now been lumped together to create this unbelievable sum Mtn will now cry foul thereby giving potential investors the perceptions that the country is a difficult place to do business when the fact is maybe it is these foreigners in conniver to cut corners surcharge us.
Lots of foreign investors have given us this kind of bad raps before on how corruption & abuse of power creates uncertainty and hinders growth of businesses in ninja #RichardBranson etc.
MTN won't leave though cos more than 25% of all of their returns comes from here. #Ninja is a cash cow business destination for those that knows how to navigate!

It is possible that the MTN issues might be political. It is rumoured that some peeps in the Senate collected bribes to give MTN a bill of clean health in the senate CCi probe and now the FG needs MTN to roll on the bribe collector(s) who might have political ambitions. If my guess is right, MTN is not in an enviable position and has a tough decision to make.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 8:15pm On Sep 04, 2018
tritritri:

not gona discourage u from buying but all i know is NB is currently trading @ 50% premium based on their latest report

i will not near the stock. not at this time

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 8:19pm On Sep 04, 2018
4601CE:
This OKOMUOIL no dy tire? undecided undecided

i have said this before, okomu is the stock to watch THE NESTLE OF OUR GENERATION

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 8:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
4601CE:
Or quick gbese grin grin

It is very risky especially if you and the person didn't reach a rigid agreement as to when exactly he will need it. If you reached such agreement and the time frame is up to three months, you may try it. But if not, just forget it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3882) (3883) (3884) (3885) (3886) (3887) (3888) ... (7732) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: megawealth01 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.