Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,584 members, 7,861,774 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:10 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3897) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11073902 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3894) (3895) (3896) (3897) (3898) (3899) (3900) ... (7817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:14pm On Sep 06, 2018
alwayshigh:

Abeg leave me o. Please, I beg you well well. What ever you saw, sha don't post my picture here abeg.

Lol grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 12:20am On Sep 07, 2018
pls
send to jideflash@gmail.com
Mpeace:
Send me too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by deepsuk(f): 12:52am On Sep 07, 2018
owoblow77:

Then, there must be Igbo blood in your lineage. Omalicha, I like your business sense. You can successfully handle some shops, or a warehouse.

The curse on ibos is to exist along with the Fulani and the slave With all the money if these tribes do not hold the Igbo down they go reach heights.

Imagine a igbo stock exchange ...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NobodyKnows(m): 1:15am On Sep 07, 2018
^^ Na sentiment some people dy take do everything for this life.
Not even one single objectivity .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hotcake: 3:48am On Sep 07, 2018
Infinitisi:

Sent
Thanks sir, we got them.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 5:05am On Sep 07, 2018
Good day to all the great ogas in this tread. Ogg, Wanajo, Agha, current price etc you all have really shape me. tnx
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:26am On Sep 07, 2018
edwardaigb:
Good day to all the great ogas in this tread.
Ogg, Wanajo, Agha, current price etc you all have really shape me. tnx

Good morning.
Just woke up.Did I hear SHAPE?
Hooooo.......Everyone is shapeless in the stock market.
You can only be informed and not perfect.

GOOD MORNING MY PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 5:54am On Sep 07, 2018
Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls:
Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.

https://www.nairaland.com/3560501/holineness-righteousness-revival-daily-messages/16#70974121

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 6:00am On Sep 07, 2018
Infinitisi:

Sent
Gracias
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 6:58am On Sep 07, 2018
Infinitisi:

Send me a message
Sir pls send me both
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 7:49am On Sep 07, 2018
Infinitisi:
I have another book by the same organisation which covers Technical Analysis. It covers the basics though when you finish you won't be as good as our gurus BBM and fxuser but it gives you a good foundation you can build on. If you are interested in this one shoot me a mail and I will send it.

After reading it you can now follow up with "Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques" by Steve Nison which I am currently reading. It's a very good book and you can download it on pdfdrive dot com.

Please send both the first and second to edwardodovidi@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 7:58am On Sep 07, 2018
Infinitisi:
Like I once posted not to long ago we are in a downtime now in the market. This period will be well spent developing ourselves so we are better prepared when the market reverses. And we should all join hands to help each other to do this.

This is a better use of this forum than the stone throwing, veiled insults, acrimony etc that we are experiencing these days.

My humble opinion.

Kudos to all those who are always willing and ready to answer questions and educate other members.

May our people listen o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TradeInvestGal(f): 7:59am On Sep 07, 2018
Infinitisi:

I have a good book that will provide you with a good foundation in analysing company results which you can build upon as you read further.

It's written in such a way that anybody even if you have never seen a financial report in your life can not only read and understand but begin to do routine analysis of financial reports.

If you are interested just shoot me an email and I will forward it to you free.
Infinitisi:
I have another book by the same organisation which covers Technical Analysis. It covers the basics though when you finish you won't be as good as our gurus BBM and fxuser but it gives you a good foundation you can build on. If you are interested in this one shoot me a mail and I will send it.

After reading it you can now follow up with "Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques" by Steve Nison which I am currently reading. It's a very good book and you can download it on pdfdrive dot com.

Sir pls send me both books. My e-mail is omotolaad@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 8:06am On Sep 07, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Chai . See dem coming out from hibernation.
And I been dy think say na only me no sabi the result thing . So we plenty grin grin

Na so Nigerians be o. It is always a matter of who bells the cat.
This reminds me of a journey I made from Lagos to Abuja using one of these conventional transporters in 2008. At some point into it I became hard pressed with the urge to urinate and stopped the driver at the Kwali area southern boundary only to see thirteen other passengers alighting with me for the same purpose.
The biggest irony was that the urination of most of them lasted longer than mine.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 8:07am On Sep 07, 2018
currentprice:
@ infinitisi if possible abeg attach it on this thread make we benefit from it

cool cool

You don't need it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ZikkyChops(m): 8:13am On Sep 07, 2018
@infinitis, pls send me both books.
isiakaabiodun@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 8:20am On Sep 07, 2018
Chibuking81:
Pls am interested. norbernco@yahoo.com
It is not a book on bear with bear bear o. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by STOjo: 8:21am On Sep 07, 2018
Please send the two books to me at stojo202@yahoo.com
Thanks in anticipation.

Shalom.

Infinitisi:

Sent but did not deliver to the first email
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 8:27am On Sep 07, 2018
jideflash:
pls
send to jideflash@gmail.com

Which one?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 8:28am On Sep 07, 2018
Mcy56:
Wait o, these 'send me' don plenty, infinity make we do biz na. cheesy
£100 per copy. How you see am? tongue Me no dey chase people away with high price.
Let's use my bank account for receiving the payments.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 8:28am On Sep 07, 2018
phemmie06:

Sir pls send me both

Your email or send me a message
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 8:33am On Sep 07, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

All these people crawling out from the creeks
There is God o
Very strange monikers. Who no like money?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 8:37am On Sep 07, 2018
tritritri:

Even the god's need fbn at dat same price .

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This one wey you begin throw stones at the gods so, you don carry the thing to another level o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:39am On Sep 07, 2018
Deadlytruth:

This one wey you begin throw stones at the gods so, you don carry the thing to another level o.

Lef am; the gods are coming for his portfolio today grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 8:39am On Sep 07, 2018
phemmie06:

Sir pls send me both

Just saw your message. Sent
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 8:43am On Sep 07, 2018
STOjo:
Please send the two books to me at
Thanks in anticipation.

Shalom.

Sent
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 8:44am On Sep 07, 2018
ZikkyChops:
@infinitis, pls send me both books.

Sent

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by STOjo: 8:45am On Sep 07, 2018
Received with thanks.

Grateful I am.

Infinitisi:

Sent

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 8:45am On Sep 07, 2018
TradeInvestGal:

Sir pls send me both books. My e-mail is

Sent
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 8:46am On Sep 07, 2018
Deadlytruth:

Please send both the first and second to
Thanks.

Sent
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 8:53am On Sep 07, 2018
Infinitisi:

Sent
Thanks. More blessings.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 9:00am On Sep 07, 2018
@ Sir KingTee pls kindly overlook and ignore any post u might feel was targeted at u. ...I just read thru 2 or 3 of them.
...it's probably a bait to get u into another round of confrontation.
Remember what I told u in the past.
...this is what's makes u rank high on maturity Sir.
Pls just FOCUS on why u are here. ...there are some people u can learn from.
So just learn ur way to been a better investor and grow ur portfolio along.

..Pls do stick to this Sir.

@ Tradeinvestgirl, pls kindly avoid anything that will lead to arguments or issues between u and the few others. ...if possible, just avoid replying to such post.
To the others, PLS lets do well to redirect our focus to why we are here.

Thank u !!

Regards.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3894) (3895) (3896) (3897) (3898) (3899) (3900) ... (7817) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: eziokwunwoko(m), sophy17(m), Hedgefunds and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.