Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,789 members, 7,862,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:53 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11077406 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (7817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:11am On Sep 03, 2014
Born2berich:

What do you expect from a scammer before? He doesnt give a fck and he isnt ashamed of his old age.

It is a big shame that he even lied to the only chairman in this forum.

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 4:36am On Sep 03, 2014
Elai147:

grin that guy no get shame and doesn't give a fck
Born2berich:
What do you expect from a scammer before? He doesnt give a fck and he isnt ashamed of his old age.
Elai147:

grin that guy no get shame and doesn't give a fck
BNSITL be your brother's keeper, let's try to buy him one for balogun market

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by neutralist: 5:01am On Sep 03, 2014
my former clearing house has been suspended and I have opened a cscs account with a new one. I am having issue moving units from the former to the new one. I live in Enugu, and was told I must come to Lagos for data capturing for it to be moved. I have signed and filled the requisite forms. Please advise, its a corporate account
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 6:38am On Sep 03, 2014
immanuello: investmt one's customer service is next to nil.

Hehehe. Well I'm not sure why they always respond promptly when they see my caller ID.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 6:41am On Sep 03, 2014
passwelle:

See the bolded text. In life different strokes apply to different folks.

On point bruv. Different strokes...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 7:23am On Sep 03, 2014
mercylicious: bear ke? what i see is bull. 4d, Shekau no talk again for twitter?
dsonofmaan: Shekau na fck up!
Born2berich: What do you expect from a drummer before? He doesnt give a fck and he isnt ashamed of his old age.
bigass: Abubakar Shekau should be bokoed

BnSiTL please do the needful with your previous posts. Its a faceless forum, but remember the Oga's on here can access our ip addresses grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 7:25am On Sep 03, 2014
qizick: I sold my transcorp 30percent gain at 6.10 im really regretin is it wise to reinvest? I need to load
Ma, did you reinvest before 11am yesterday?
Transcorp is a good buy for long term. Someone here even informed us it will be priced at about 12 by the end of next week. Theoretically this is possible, if it gains c. 10% daily, it needs just 6 sustained days to get to this. Theoretically also it can return to the carpark in a similar number of days. However, those that jumped back on the train (after previously exiting profitably) before 11am yesterday may temporarily be in the position Isaac Newton was with his bubble (see my profile).
I appreciate our risk appetites differ (I was earning less than 2% on my ISA a few years ago cry), we should however also be cautious. These institutional investors want to make money, but of the top 30 most successful hedge funds in 2013, only 10 made more than 30% return. So why wont they dump (go short) when they get to that? As always, this is not a hold, buy or sell recommendation.

I hold positions in Transcorp.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 7:42am On Sep 03, 2014
grin
Dexterax:

Hehehe. Well I'm not sure why they always respond promptly when they see my caller ID.

grin
why wont they pick your calls? even other customer care agent won't open their eyes before doing so. Who will want you to destroy their firm with your grammar. Prof. Of Stat grin
Dexterax:

grin
why wont they pick your calls? even other customer care agent won't open their eyes before doing so. Who will want you to destroy their firm with your grammar. Prof. Of Stat

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 7:59am On Sep 03, 2014
^ grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chykeking: 8:31am On Sep 03, 2014
Bsntl. Oando right issue @#15. What's d implication?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:32am On Sep 03, 2014
I don't know whats pushing me, but I think its time for me to double my stake in Oando. Not just for the awaited result, but for the immediate subsequent one(ie 3rd qtr)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 9:28am On Sep 03, 2014
CAVERTON Wins Contract to Supply Drilling Vessels to SEPCOL

Caverton Offshore Support Group Plc (COSG) has notified The Exchange that Caverton-RK has been awarded a contract to supply two drilling vessels to Shebah Exploration and Production Company Limited (SEPCOL).

The contract, which commenced in August, 2014 will run for an initial period of three months and provides for Caverton-RK to supply two vessels in support of Rig Trident VIII SEPCOL’s offshore drilling operations.

Caverton-RK is a joint venture between RKOffshore of Singapore and Caverton Marine Limited (one of the two subsidiaries of COSG). The joint venture was formed in 2012 to take advantage of growing opportunities in the offshore support vessel sector. On its part, SEPCOL is an indigenous exploration and production company and operator of the Ukpokiti offshore field, which it acquired from ConocoPhillips in 2004.

http://www.proshareng.com/news/24283.html
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 9:58am On Sep 03, 2014
@Madame mercylicious and Born2berich,currently I'm consulting with my 'legal team' on the legal implication of the twit with 'misleading information'.The unsettling aspect of the saga is the ' intergrity' of the CEO in question and the corporate governance in place in 'RANCH PLC'
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by haroon313: 9:59am On Sep 03, 2014
It perfectly sounds interesting, I am surly going to try this.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 10:01am On Sep 03, 2014
4dchairman: @Madame mercylicious and Born2berich,currently I'm consulting with my 'legal team' on the legal implication of the twit with 'misleading information'.The unsettling aspect of the saga is the ' intergrity' of the CEO in question and the corporate governance in place in 'RANCH PLC'

If your 'legal team' is competent, they should start by asking you whether Twitter communications are contractual in nature and whether you can provide evidence that Wale typed what it is alleged he typed.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:16am On Sep 03, 2014
Hehehe IN Sept. 1
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 03, 2014
chykeking: Bsntl. Oando right issue @#15. What's d implication?

Wild guess or confirmed? N15 pricing implies the company is desperately in need of capital and wants every right taken up at all cost. Could it also imply that the valuation of Oando is much less than current market price,hence the issuers arrived at this fair price? Abi them just wan reward faithful shareholders?

Btw way I sense a lot of negative energy towards oando/WT this morning. Make you no vex for my post o. I dey heavy on Oando too but I have my sight on something else.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 10:17am On Sep 03, 2014
Morning bnsitl,the following stocks are on watch-FO-is the powerhouse loosing steam ,ETERNA-chai 9.29% increase yesterday,TRANSCORP-is it the begining of good things?.OANDO-will the market punish the stock further,PREMBREW-the best year to date stock in the market,CAVERTON-will the news of the new contract change the fortune of the firm. Wishing you happy investing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 10:21am On Sep 03, 2014
chykeking: Bsntl. Oando right issue @#15. What's d implication?
source please
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 10:24am On Sep 03, 2014
4dchairman: @Madame mercylicious and Born2berich,currently I'm consulting with my 'legal team' on the legal implication of the twit with 'misleading information'.The unsettling aspect of the saga is the ' intergrity' of the CEO in question and the corporate governance in place in 'RANCH PLC'

IMO i dont think there is need to take up a legal case on this..i have worked with the legal team in my organization and from the little knowledge i have you wont win this case. Do you know why? i will tell you..Wale tinubu stated that the result will be released in september 1 but he didnt state the year..That alone is enough reason to back him up as he can claim sept 1, 2015 etc..So Just let it slide.

I am glad that the bitter truth is gradually unfolding and investors are getting wiser..It is pitiful that a whole group CEO is not a man of his words..That shows he doesnt have integrity..I wont say much on oando anymore before someone insults me and calls me a detractor and lilly livered for stating the obvious fact.

My only prayer is that oando should release whatever result they have and it makes the market react positively to it..No matter what, we are making money this year.

Enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 10:25am On Sep 03, 2014
Dexterax:

If your 'legal team' is competent, they should start by asking you whether Twitter communications are contractual in nature and whether you can provide evidence that Wale typed what it is alleged he typed.
''Recent events have made it clear that a false and defamatory statement posted on Twitter or in a blog is not immune from legal action. If a tweet or blog post is defamatory, untrue and cannot be defended, the maker of the statement can be liable for defamation and for substantial damages. ''- See more at: http://kernelmag.dailydot.com/comment/opinion/3656/twitter-and-libel-a-legal-primer/#sthash.lCu7Sf8C.dpuf

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by paulcube: 10:26am On Sep 03, 2014
phemmie06:
source please

someone once said 15 few weeks back... no one asked for source..
Later, someone said 22, no one asked for source...

If 15 comes up again, asking for source is .....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 10:28am On Sep 03, 2014
Dexterax:

Sir Dexterax! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 10:28am On Sep 03, 2014
Born2berich:

IMO i dont think there is need to take up a legal case on this..i have worked with the legal team in my organization and from the little knowledge i have you wont win this case. Do you know why? i will tell you..Wale tinubu stated that the result will be released in september 1 but he didnt state the year..That alone is enough reason to back him up as he can claim sept 1, 2015 etc..So Just let it slide.

I am glad that the bitter truth is gradually unfolding and investors are getting wiser..It is pitiful that a whole group CEO is not a man of his words..That shows he doesnt have integrity..I wont say much on oando anymore before someone insults me and calls me a detractor and lilly livered for stating the obvious fact.

My only prayer is that oando should release whatever result they have and it makes the market react positively to it..No matter what, we are making money this year.

Enjoy.
Thanks,but still weighing the options for redress.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 10:33am On Sep 03, 2014
Born2berich:

I believe he was joking.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 10:39am On Sep 03, 2014
myjoy08: Don't forget that we have 24 hours in a day!
myjoy08: I might be wrong as usual, just watch!
myjoy08: Oando 2013 Audited Results will be out on or before Friday, August 8th, 2014.
No one on here knows nada about Oxygen, not even our esteemed prophet. If they think they do, they have been deliberately misinformed or they are deliberately misinforming us. So lets not even start with any rights issue prices yet. We all are human and can make mistakes.
Like George Bush once said " fo0l me once, shame on - shame on you. F0ol me - can't get f0oled again". grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 10:43am On Sep 03, 2014
paulcube:

someone once said 15 few weeks back... no one asked for source..
Later, someone said 22, no one asked for source...
That was why I asked, cos until it gets the right approval majority will not believe.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 10:47am On Sep 03, 2014
Please House, when will Transcorp Hotels I P O come up?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 10:55am On Sep 03, 2014
passwelle: No one on here knows nada about Oxygen, not even our esteemed prophet. If they think they do, they have been deliberately misinformed or they are deliberately misinforming us. So lets not even start with any rights issue prices yet. We all are human and can make mistakes. Like George Bush once said " fo0l me once, shame on - shame on you. F0ol me - can't get f0oled again". grin

Bros please take it easy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 11:00am On Sep 03, 2014
Oga Elai, everything na banter grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:05am On Sep 03, 2014
Whats wrong with Meritrade , the website is down again , can't even buy or sell
Too bad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 11:45am On Sep 03, 2014
Toluway: Please House, when will Transcorp Hotels I P O come up?

Still awaiting the approval of NSE.

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (7817) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: megawealth01, Hedgefunds, ikemeze, nnadengram(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.