Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,506 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3937) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10950856 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3934) (3935) (3936) (3937) (3938) (3939) (3940) ... (7777) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:53am On Sep 19, 2018
IHelp:

People that talk much hardly keep to their words.
Hope you can keep to it?
Are you indirectly saying that our own chibu is a parrot will still give recommendations?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IHelp: 8:56am On Sep 19, 2018
Mpeace:
Are you indirectly saying that our own chibu is a parrot will still give recommendations?

....Walks away quickly....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 9:03am On Sep 19, 2018
MSCI PORTFOLIO MOVEMENT- AS AT 18 SEPTEMBER 2018/GENERAL COMMENT

MSCI is in “safe” mode for now, FOMC and Nigeria’s MPC meetings for next week. No action is expected from the fund till the end of next week and funds normally withhold any action once major reports are due in the market. After the report the fund will then know what the next move should be. If you want to verify the fund’s portfolio just see it here http://portfolios.morningstar.com/fund/holdings?t=NGE&region=usa&culture=en-US. Just to confirm again that you are not getting fake reports from here.

Yesterday was another weak bull day, but better than that of Friday 14 September 2018. Also the market showed a small gap opening. This is an indication that all things being equal[b] today will likely be another bullish day for the NSE Allshare Index[/b]. In effect some buyers are sneaking into the market, to use the Nigeria slang for when demand is on steam “some people/institutions are rushing the market”[/b]just at this point in time. This equally showed up in our expected range for the market as the market closed in the region of our expected high for the day.

Today expected trading range [b]high is: 32,447.76
expected low is: 32,247.48.

As we expect the 3rd quarter reports to start coming in. Tomorrow I will give one company that will give a good result (increase in profit compared with previous year) and another that will give a bad report. These are just some of the obvious ones, despite what the prices of these stocks are showing!!!

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).
N: B

1. Due to the fact so many new people are coming to this forum and may not know this use of following the “big monies that move markets”, I will be indicating why/how to use the information. This will be a permanent future of my post to reduce some comments which may prevent the people that understand the system from confusion by people who have not followed how this started. My comment for today for anybody who doubts the efficacy of following the fund is to look at my recent recommendations for the past 2 months.

2. The fund will still hold some equity, the terms of service states this. Thus no matter the condition of the market, it will not liquidate to Zero. This is an equity fund investing in the Nigeria market.

3. You cannot bear losses like the fund. The pocket of the fund is too deep. Therefore, as an individual you are not suppose to be in the market during the stock markt crash. Before or during the crash, reduce your holding.

4. If you are seeing this type of data on MSCI for the first time. You may need to verify the figures. Go to my previous posts, you will see the various sources where the data can be verified.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 9:17am On Sep 19, 2018
Abeg the last highlighted info is very important. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 9:21am On Sep 19, 2018
Hi guys,

For the Technical Analysis (TA) students and faithfuls who requested the TA book I shared recently I hope you have been reading it and getting a grasp of TA techniques.

As a follow up reading I will recommend Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques by Steve Nison. You can download it here https://www.pdfdrive.com/japanese-candlestick-charting-techniques-e18771097.html

I just finished reading it and I'm going ahead to read it again.

1. It covers all the candlestick patterns in the Zheroda TA book but in more detail.

2. It also covers many more candlestick patterns not mentioned in the Zheroda series.

3. Every candlestick pattern is discussed using several real life chart examples to better understand what is being taught.

4. The book also teaches how to use candlestick patterns in conjunction with other technical indicators.

It's an easy to read book, the language is not technical at all.

Happy reading.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 9:22am On Sep 19, 2018
For those who like to invest based on potential dividend yield I will have something for you very soon.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 9:37am On Sep 19, 2018
Michael11stock:
Am preparing my best 11 stock

id like to see it
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 9:39am On Sep 19, 2018
IHelp:

People that talk much hardly keep to their words. Hope you can keep to it?

that was harsh
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 9:52am On Sep 19, 2018
For the Fundamental Analysis students here you can visit this site www.wealthyeducation.com to download the following ebooks:

1. The Ultimate Guide to Value Investing

2. The Ultimate Guide to Dividend Investing

3. The Ultimate Guide to Financial Ratio Analysis

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 9:54am On Sep 19, 2018
Good morning.

We begin our pre-market coverage of the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE).

Pre market runs from 9.30 to 10am daily on the NSE.

During this period, investors can place orders, but no trade occurs.

Figures will take the format Bid(k) vs Offer(k).

Bid represents the amount of stocks people want to buy.

Offer the number of stocks, people wish to sell.

K represents thousands.

Net bid means there are no offers for a stock.

Net offer means there are no buyers for a stock as at pre market.

Bid vs Offer figures are subject to change all through the day.

Access Bank 1k bid vs 100k offered

Dangote Cement 1k bid vs 24k offered

FBNH 100k bid vs 400k offered

Seplat 2k bid vs 875 units offered

UBA Plc 25k bid vs 30k offered

WAPCO 1k bid vs 10k offered

Zenith Bank 5k bid vs 20k offered

Dangote Flour 15k bid vs 6k offered

Dangote Sugar 1k bid vs 10k offered

Guaranty Trust Bank 22k bid vs 830 units offered

Guinness 1k bid vs 500 units offered

International Breweries 85k net offer

Nigerian Breweries 38k bid vs 10k offered

PZ Cussons Nigeria 95k bid vs 1k offered

Unilever Nigeria 24k net offer.

Visit Nairametrics.com for more news.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:57am On Sep 19, 2018
Infinitisi:
Hi guys,

For the Technical Analysis (TA) students and faithfuls who requested the TA book I shared recently I hope you have been reading it and getting a grasp of TA techniques.

As a follow up reading I will recommend Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques by Steve Nison. You can download it here https://www.pdfdrive.com/japanese-candlestick-charting-techniques-e18771097.html

I just finished reading it and I'm going ahead to read it again.

1. It covers all the candlestick patterns in the Zheroda TA book but in more detail.

2. It also covers many more candlestick patterns not mentioned in the Zheroda series.

3. Every candlestick pattern is discussed using several real life chart examples to better understand what is being taught.

4. The book also teaches how to use candlestick patterns in conjunction with other technical indicators.

It's an easy to read book, the language is not technical at all.

Happy reading.

u try o, i never finish the ebook since i got it many months ago

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 9:57am On Sep 19, 2018
good job! keep it up
Infinitisi:
For the Fundamental Analysis students here you can visit this site www.wealthyeducation.com to download the following ebooks:

1. The Ultimate Guide to Value Investing

2. The Ultimate Guide to Dividend Investing

3. The Ultimate Guide to Financial Ratio Analysis
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:11am On Sep 19, 2018
Morgan Capital is really trying now.
They made changes to their portal again which makes it easier to transact biz the more.
The buy and sell buttons are now in the market view. "Close" button also added to the fill out template.
Very good and user friendly. cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:12am On Sep 19, 2018
Michael11stock:
You na pastor? But I dey enjoy your msg anyway keep it up
God bless you, wish to see you in heaven after our assignments here on earth. I'm a missionary, nowadays pastors hardly say the truth
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by owoblow77: 10:14am On Sep 19, 2018
Do you work there? Are you Oluchi? grin grin grin
Mcy56:
Morgan Capital is really trying now.
They made changes to their portal again which makes it easier to transact biz the more.
The buy and sell buttons are now in the market view. "Close" button also added to the fill out template.
Very good and user friendly. cool cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:14am On Sep 19, 2018
Michael11stock:
Am preparing my best 11 stock
quickly pls, have less than a mill to be through with purchases
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by owoblow77: 10:18am On Sep 19, 2018
Remember Winter is upon us^^^
''Of the children of Issachar, men who had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do...''
The daggers are still falling. cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:19am On Sep 19, 2018
owoblow77:
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 10:20am On Sep 19, 2018
veecovee:
God bless you, wish to see you in heaven after our assignments here on earth. I'm a missionary, nowadays pastors hardly say the truth

God bless you sir that is all my aspiration that, after all our struggles here on earth, we may reign with HIM in heaven cos the greater harvest will happen suddenly.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:21am On Sep 19, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:22am On Sep 19, 2018
aremso:

God bless you sir that is all my aspiration that, after all our struggles here on earth, we may reign with HIM in heaven cos the greater harvest will happen suddenly.
Grasias
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:26am On Sep 19, 2018
currentprice:

grin grin
Stop laffing. Why u no force us to buy uniondac. Now it has done my usual 20% and more.
Oya tell us another one.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:29am On Sep 19, 2018
owoblow77:
Lol. grin
Na to say I just dey enjoy their service and to create awareness about the new features, in case some people didn't notice it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:32am On Sep 19, 2018
Mpeace:
Stop laffing. Why u no force us to buy uniondac. Now it has done my usual 20% and more.
Oya tell us another one.
If I hear! shocked
Just keep waiting at that your 25k junction, bonanza period is coming. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:34am On Sep 19, 2018
Mcy56:

Lol. grin
Na to say I just dey enjoy their service and to create awareness about the new features, in case some people dont notice it.
Classmate, u never say yes or no on oluchi issue. But wait make I check, the last exam wey we write, I copy all ur ansa including ur name sef.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 10:34am On Sep 19, 2018
currentprice:

u try o, i never finish the ebook since i got it many months ago

grin

Looool I love reading so it's not an issue for me. Besides I found it quite interesting and easy to read.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:35am On Sep 19, 2018
Mcy56:

If I hear! shocked
Just keep waiting at that your 25k junction, bonanza period is coming. tongue
They are still decieving me oh.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Olohunjedalo(m): 10:40am On Sep 19, 2018
Chibuking81:

No recommendation will come from me in the remaining part of this year, about 105 days to go. From next year during bonanza period, recommendation will start, based on the stocks 2017 final year result, with 2018 q1, q2 and q3 result.
Then political atmosphere will be at degree 99, with tension in all camp, then the principle of be greedy when others are fearful will be apply.
shocked
Ok thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:40am On Sep 19, 2018
Yeah, zenith is 21, give him a shout-out
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 10:41am On Sep 19, 2018
veecovee:
Amen you wc
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 10:42am On Sep 19, 2018
veecovee:
quickly pls, have less than a mill to be through with purchases
cool no wahala
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 10:43am On Sep 19, 2018
Transcorp may break out soon not a recommendation pls I miss Bigass Agba where she dey?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3934) (3935) (3936) (3937) (3938) (3939) (3940) ... (7777) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 222Martins(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.