Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,050 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3970) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10896594 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3967) (3968) (3969) (3970) (3971) (3972) (3973) ... (7754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
locodemy:

union Diac is still on my radar but best at 20kobo.Take a look at Aiico,prestige and caverton lat
est results and compare to union Diac.The numbers I see in AIico and prestige is far better than union diac judging by their current prices,os,earnings and profits.

Wetin una dey see for this aiico sef. Uniondac is two times better. But airservices and fidelity are even better than both. My opinion sha.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
Mcy56:

Your eyes refused to commot there?
Lol. I seriously need it at. 25kobo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
Mpeace:
Wetin una dey see for this aiico sef. Uniondac is two times better. But airservices and fidelity are even better than both. My opinion sha.

so you are looking at the cheapness of union diac.
mpeace,are you not old in this stock market to see things with eyes.lets start by checking the os of AIico and union diac.lets look at their results and profits.lets look at their eps and know which one is cheaper in price.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
The management of Union Diagnostic and Clinical Services recorded 22.1 percent growth in profit after Tax to N173 million for the half year ended June 30 2018, in contrast to N142 million made in year 2017. The healthcare provider ended the period under review with N792million turn-over against N714 million posted in the corresponding year of 2017. The firm which main activity is provision of direct health and medical Insurance carriers had its Earnings Per Share (EPS) increased by 22.1 percent to arrive at 5kobo from 4kobo posted in 2017

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
locodemy:
The management of Union Diagnostic and Clinical Services
recorded 22.1 percent growth in profit after Tax to N173
million for the half year ended June 30 2018, in contrast to
N142 million made in year 2017.
The healthcare provider ended the period under review with
N792million turn-over against N714 million posted in the
corresponding year of 2017.
The firm which main activity is provision of direct health and
medical Insurance carriers had its Earnings Per Share (EPS)
increased by 22.1 percent to arrive at 5kobo from 4kobo
posted in 2017

Tell me which one has a significant improvements.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
mpeace.ALso tell me why you should leave this stock at 50kobo and buy union diac at 29kobo.

cp,pls come and clarify this issue let's know which one with a strong number.ALso look into the os which is the Koko.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
I am sorry for being late today with my post.

MSCI PORTFOLIO MOVEMENT- AS AT 26 SEPTEMBER 2018/GENERAL COMMENT

MSCI’s consistency is amazing to me; I see no confusion in their style. Selling continued yesterday as expected.

Expected trading range high and low for the day (watch for the lows this week): High to be at 33126.15 and low at 32876.55

In view of the fact that some additional information on our postings will now be added, we will be having a twitter handle. Whoever is interested can let me know.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).
N:B

1. Due to the fact so many new people are coming to this forum and may not know this use of following the “big monies that move markets”, I will be indicating why/how to use the information. This will be a permanent future of my post to reduce some comments which may prevent the people that understand the system from confusion by people who have not followed how this started. My comment for today for anybody who doubts the efficacy of following the fund is to look at my recent recommendations for the past 2 months.

2. The fund will still hold some equity, the terms of service states this. Thus no matter the condition of the market, it will not liquidate to Zero. This is an equity fund investing in the Nigeria market.

3. You cannot bear losses like the fund. The pocket of the fund is too deep. Therefore, as an individual you are not suppose to be in the market during the stock market crash. Before or during the crash, reduce your holding.

4. If you are seeing this type of data on MSCI for the first time. You may need to verify the figures. Go to my previous posts, you will see the various sources where the data can be verified.
aa

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MonkeyHunter: 12:59pm On Sep 27, 2018
Mpeace:

Hi Mpeace,

I come in peace. What metrics are you basing your opinion on?

People (including you) might find your comment more convincing if you use figures to demonstrate your conviction. For example what are the PE Ratios (Forward and Backward), Price to Book, PEG Ratio of the companies being compared (namely AIICO, Fidelity, Airservices)?

Cheers
Monkey Hunter.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
There is increase in the activities of banking stocks for sometimes now, no bull yet in sight.. We are observing...... tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
Mcy56:
There is increase in the activities of banking stocks for sometimes now, no bull yet in sight.. We are observing...... tongue

not dropping aggressively is d new type of bull
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
fxuser:
not dropping aggressively is d new type of bull smiley
Yeah, sitting on the fence......guess it's better than those droppings. smiley
Maybe small bull fit show soon .......
Fidelity dey try to lift body for ground but enemies of progress no allow am. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hyness: 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
Mcy56:

Yeah, sitting on the fence......guess it's better sha. smiley
Maybe small bull fit show soon......

When 15% show don end, which other bull are you waiting for? Na bear wan usher eself in.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
Mcy56:

Yeah, sitting on the fence......guess it's better sha. smiley

howz d view on d fence
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
mendes911:
When 15% show don end, which other bull are you waiting for? Na bear wan usher eself in.
Una don quote me? I quickly edited it before someone go tackle me on the bull mentioned ni. As you don quote me make I go add am back. grin
When did the 15% end?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hyness: 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
cool cheesy smiley cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
fxuser:
howz d view on d fence
How sir? To me, that sitting on the fence is risky o..... e fit tumble in or out anytime.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
Order Flow
- cud be informative & distractive
- and takes a different path from 2pm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
Mcy56:

How sir? To me, that sitting on the fence is risky o..... e fit tumble in or out anytime.... grin

lolxx !

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
Mcy56:

Una don quote me? I quickly edited it before someone go tackle me on the bull mentioned ni. As you don quote me make I go add am back. grin
When did the 15% end?

1 Thessalonians 5:2
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
That PZ has reached that N12 junction again to start picking passengers...... tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
mendes911:
1 Thessalonians 5:2
Chai! grin
In other words you are saying we should not be at ease in Zion NSE yet. It is well. smiley
...but Mendes, those volumes were much in the big banking stocks than for mini bull not to surface na.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
locodemy:

Tell me which one has a significant improvements.....
One significant point that has caught my attention to Union Diag is the fact that the coy has finished paying the debt they incur over time (since 2008) which has hindered their growth. The news of any dividend payment, no matter how small will propel the stock to 45 - 50k junction.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
Fidelity
- d mm get appointment below 1.70
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2018
Mcy56:

Chai! grin
In other words you are saying we should not be at ease in Zion NSE yet. It is well. smiley
...but Mendes, those volumes were much in the big banking stocks than for mini bull not to surface na.

When you start a journey on full take and run for a couple of days, you wouldn't still have a full tank until you get a refill. Where's the refill coming from at this point in time? Foreign investors? PFA's?

Don't mind me shaaa. That's my own opinion which could be wrong, very wrong. Just follow your mind and you will be alright.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
kolaish:
One significant point that has caught my attention to Union Diag is the fact that the coy has finished paying the debt they incur over time (since 2008) which has hindered their growth. The news of any dividend payment, no matter how small will propel the stock to 45 - 50k junction.

ok
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2018
fxuser:
Fidelity

hunters get other plans
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Momoney54: 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
yok:
I am sorry for being late today with my post.

MSCI PORTFOLIO MOVEMENT- AS AT 26 SEPTEMBER 2018/GENERAL COMMENT

MSCI’s consistency is amazing to me; I see no confusion in their style. Selling continued yesterday as expected.

Expected trading range high and low for the day (watch for the lows this week): High to be at 33126.15 and low at 32876.55

In view of the fact that some additional information on our postings will now be added, we will be having a twitter handle. Whoever is interested can let me know.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).
N:B

1. Due to the fact so many new people are coming to this forum and may not know this use of following the “big monies that move markets”, I will be indicating why/how to use the information. This will be a permanent future of my post to reduce some comments which may prevent the people that understand the system from confusion by people who have not followed how this started. My comment for today for anybody who doubts the efficacy of following the fund is to look at my recent recommendations for the past 2 months.

2. The fund will still hold some equity, the terms of service states this. Thus no matter the condition of the market, it will not liquidate to Zero. This is an equity fund investing in the Nigeria market.

3. You cannot bear losses like the fund. The pocket of the fund is too deep. Therefore, as an individual you are not suppose to be in the market during the stock market crash. Before or during the crash, reduce your holding.

4. If you are seeing this type of data on MSCI for the first time. You may need to verify the figures. Go to my previous posts, you will see the various sources where the data can be verified.
aa

Indeed they are the ones managing fidelity price by selling not allowing it to rise. We will keep on buying oh let them keep on selling.... The valuation of this bank currently is too attractive.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Momoney54: 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
fxuser:
Fidelity

It must be MSCI selling, dem go tire!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
Momoney54:
It must be MSCI selling, dem go tire!
Lol. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
currentprice:
before i concludes my analysis on company stock, i take into consideration of growth as well. in banking stock apart from unity bank which i have not look into, WEMA bank have the lowest growth rate with PEG ratio close to 2.0

growth rate was reason for my picking stambic bank as one of the cheapest stock yesterday. stambic have the highest growth rate follow by gtb with PEG ratio of 0.55 and 0.57 respectively.

investors nowadays are not that blind no matter our shout on any stock, they know what best for them except the gambler.

things may change 2morrow sha but as at today WEMA is no no for me

grin grin grin

Again u are drawing ur inference from the consideration of just a single factor. ...as I said before, don't work with a factor in isolation. Work with a combination of factors.
It's just like someone considering ONLY the debt position of a coy like TRANSCORP to make their judgement without looking at other KEY factors like CASHFLOW TO DEBT RATIO, INTEREST COVERAGE and CURRENT RATIO.
Before u adjude the banks TRUE GROWTH, combine their PEG ratio with other KEY PROFITABILITY, LIQUIDITY/SOLVENCY and EFFICIENCY ratios.
That's the ONLY way u can have a better guage and view of things.
Go thru the 1st analysis I made, and try to read btw the lines. ...there are things to draw up from there.

Btw, if u have to work with a single factor in isolation, then there'll virtually be no room for any growth in banks like DIAMOND, JAIZ and UNITY !! ...wonder if their current growth rate is better than that of WEMA.

U need to deal with a better measure of combined factors !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
wanaj0:

Again when you say GROWTH what is the driver for the GROWTH? Is there any discernible strategy? Do you have confidence that the management/board can actually do better than the competitor? What is the advantage that they have over the competition? How able are they to retain their 'good staff'?

GROWTH does not occur in a vacuum.

Subject those companies to Porter's 5 Forces analysis and see what you will find!

On the 1st two question, pls kindly run an in-depth analysis of the banks (WEMA) Q1 2017 down to their H1 2018 result, and u SURE will find POSITIVE answers to them.
On the 3rd question, there is NO such thing as ABSOLUTE confidence in this clime. We both know that even the management of a coy like NEM, ZENITH or even GTB cannot be totally trusted. Agreed, different coys have varying degree of magt competence but none can be trusted. There's no such thing as CERTAINTY !! ...otherwise there wouldn't be need for a CAVEAT. Even auditors often include cautionary related clauses after perusing thru the report of coys they manage.
Part of what defines the Nigerian state is that of an uncertain entity. RISK PREMIUM is ALWAYS high here.

But lets put down the WEMA debate, and allow TIME to adjudge matters.
...for TIME usually has a way of putting things in their right perspective.

Cheers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3967) (3968) (3969) (3970) (3971) (3972) (3973) ... (7754) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ogoo4real, Dollywood(m), ExpertDealer, robobo, iHaveMadeiT2, presiade(m), ndept, bolton08(m), sterlingD(m), KarlTom, 1jboi, Hogwarthtrades and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.