Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10891057 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2014
mercylicious:

hehehe my pastor has spoken. plz dont quote him. grin
Am still trying to figure out how our pastor looks like. i will make out time to see him since we both stay in Anambra.

On another note, i will be starting my plantain plantation soon. i have given them money to clear the land tommorow and dig d hole for the planting. I want to test run it in few plots of land to master d farmin b4 commiting money in buying large expanse of land for expansion. U can go to agric thread for.more info.

in all, we are making money this year.
How woman they hunt money like this? You stole my project. Though i'm not threatened, my platation will be in Ondo State, and my plantain and Banana to be sold in Akure and Abuja. #comical snaps
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
mercylicious:

Am still trying to figure out how our pastor looks like. i will make out time to see him since we both stay in Anambra.

On another note, i will be starting my plantain plantation soon. i have given them money to clear the land tommorow and dig d hole for the planting. I want to test run it in few plots of land to master d farmin b4 commiting money in buying large expanse of land for expansion. U can go to agric thread for.more info.

whoever that plans to marry u Just hit a goldmine and oilwell join together (all due respect to hipsy).

As u figure out pastor, me stil they try figure u out. kai Anambra peopluu una great oo .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Joysmart(f): 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
mercylicious:

Thank God I've seen some one u can trust that has the same interest in this venture. are you going to do this in anambra I've been hoping to buy farmland from imo river basin for this and I'd prefer where they have the good farming machines and irrigation facilities facilities . can you help
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Joysmart(f): 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2014
Toluway: How woman they hunt money like this? You stole my project. Though i'm not threatened, my platation will be in Ondo State, and my plantain and Banana to be sold in Akure and Abuja. #comical snaps
oga toluway hope I can count on your help too? planning to start next year though but I want to fully know what I'm getting myself into first (DD things )
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Rocice(m): 10:23pm On Sep 05, 2014
Pls any idea,wen firstbank wil start payment of dividends??I nid answers ASAP!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Charlesnerd: 10:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
Rocice: Pls any idea,wen firstbank wil start payment of dividends??I nid answers ASAP!!

Dividends for which year?If 2013,it's been paid already (e-dividend and by post).

If you don't receive it by post in the next 3 months,contact your registrar to issue a new warrant.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by miftpulse: 10:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
Rocice: Pls any idea,wen firstbank wil start payment of dividends??I nid answers ASAP!!
Start payment?, is there any interim dividends? or you're refering to the one that had already been paid since.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
Joysmart: oga toluway hope I can count on your help too? planning to start next year though but I want to fully know what I'm getting myself into first (DD things )
Very simple, just start getting the bunches bit by bit and doing some digging aroung it as you plant. With time, it would multiply. Cut the trees around too. The surplus land in my house in Akure is covered by plantain, from which i make plantain powder which i use for my Amala in Abuja. My wife and children make chips with the unripe ones and also fry the ripe ones for food and refreshment. Just from a compound o. Thats where i derived my impetus of a plantation from. That will be done in my village; so that i will also be a farmer when i retire. Remember plantain is the most expensive food in Nigeria. Na gold. Hasn't Mercy also thought of buying cattles for Fulani Guys to reay for her? The little cows, what is it called, Calves?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Joysmart(f): 11:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
Toluway: Very simple, just start getting the bunches bit by bit and doing some digging aroung it as you plant. With time, it would multiply. Cut the trees around too. The surplus land in my house in Akure is covered by plantain, from which i make plantain powder which i use for my Amala in Abuja. My wife and children make chips with the unripe ones and also fry the ripe ones for food and refreshment. Just from a compound o. Thats where i derived my impetus of a plantation from. That will be done in my village; so that i will also be a farmer when i retire. Remember plantain is the most expensive food in Nigeria. Na gold. Hasn't Mercy also thought of buying cattles for Fulani Guys to reay for her? The little cows, what is it called, Calves?
yeah the good thing about plantain is that it regenerates itself and for this reason after the first year it becomes easier and more profitable since one won't need to buy suckers or pay labourers to till the land.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 05, 2014
Joysmart: Thank God I've seen some one u can trust that has the same interest in this venture. are you going to do this in anambra I've been hoping to buy farmland from imo river basin for this and I'd prefer where they have the good farming machines and irrigation facilities facilities . can you help

Anambra doesnt hv land like dt but i know i can get land in umuleri, otuocha n nsugbe side when i want to expand. it wont be as cheap as other states. The small one dt i will be starting tommorow will be on existing plots of land dt is meant for residential but i dont hv plans nor money now to start raising any structure there. i was motivated by agric sectn to use them for the plantation. my friend n coleague dt i also motivated to buy the plot behind mine is also interested, so i will be planting mine n hers. Please my bnsitl, pray for me this night.

If u are interested to acquire cheap lands in Edo state, u can chat Oga Nosa of SMN up. He informed me d state sells agric land for btw 20 to 40k. I plan to look dt side when this my small one is successful
We are making money this year.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Joysmart(f): 12:22am On Sep 06, 2014
mercylicious:

Anambra doesnt hv land like dt but i know i can get land in umuleri, otuocha n nsugbe side when i want to expand. it wont be as cheap as other states. The small one dt i will be starting tommorow will be on existing plots of land dt is meant for residential but i dont hv plans nor money now to start raising any structure there. i was motivated by agric sectn to use them for the plantation. my friend n coleague dt i also motivated to buy the plot behind mine is also interested, so i will be planting mine n hers. Please my bnsitl, pray for me this night.

If u are interested to acquire cheap lands in Edo state, u can chat Oga Nosa of SMN up. He informed me d state sells agric land for btw 20 to 40k. I plan to look dt side when this my small one is successful
thanks so much for this info I really appreciate it. I'll hala oga nosa. yeah we are surely making money this year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Joysmart(f): 12:51am On Sep 06, 2014
bnsitl buy MTN Data at a very cheap price
250MB 300
500MB 600
750MB 900
1Gb 1200.

Please call 07083084985
watsapp 08038904583
Email kelechismart@gmail.com.
expecting your calls.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:50am On Sep 06, 2014
mercylicious:

AMEN.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Pavore9: 6:46am On Sep 06, 2014
@mercylicious, l tried replying you severally but it came back undelivered. You can mail me: koboideas@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:23am On Sep 06, 2014
mercylicious:

no wonder, we are from the same side, with similar idea, God is great.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lazinc(m): 9:27am On Sep 06, 2014
I don't know if it's agriculture thread I'm reading or it's NSEMPA again o grin grin grin

Well, I think it's all part of the investment diversification.

Welldone madam mercy, you're such a wonderful hardworking lady. I'm constantly encouraged by your posts. Your labour will be rewarded.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 9:45am On Sep 06, 2014
Joysmart: bnsitl buy MTN Data at a very cheap price
250MB 300
500MB 600
750MB 900
1Gb 1200.

Please call 07083084985
watsapp 08038904583
Email kelechismart@gmail.com.
expecting your calls.
Pls which network? My Galaxy Note is on etisalat.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Joysmart(f): 9:49am On Sep 06, 2014
oh sorry for now I have only mtn
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 9:53am On Sep 06, 2014
Did you observe that Cornerstone has bottomed out or again at 0.50? This stock recently released a wonderful 2nd quarter result.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 11:03am On Sep 06, 2014
Toluway: Pls which network? My Galaxy Note is on etisalat.
Pls,what is d current selling price of a galaxy note and which one is d best going by ur assessment frm ur usage.Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 11:05am On Sep 06, 2014
Sorry house for this question on this thread,pls has anyone heard of infinix zero and how can u rate it.Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by donclark(m): 11:51am On Sep 06, 2014
Hello guys, I'm glas I saw this cos I've been looking for this over a year now.

My aging dad has a share he bought with the now defunct First Inland Bank (Now FCMB). The shares have been lingering with no one monitoring it.

He bought the shares over 10years ago and no one monitors it, none of us have an idea about shares or stock broking.

Last year we received a letter from FCMB reminding us about the share. Please what do we do?

The old man retired over 10yrs ago and his savings has been what's been keeping us. He's been hoping on pension but the bleeping FG we got haven't looked his way.

I was just thinking there's hope the share would have multiplied. Please help out. I still have a kid sister in school that needs to be taken care of, she's my biggest concern. Thanks!

Merylicious I just sent u a nairaland email.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Joysmart(f): 12:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
donclark: Hello guys, I'm glas I saw this cos I've been looking for this over a year now.

My aging dad has a share he bought with the now defunct First Inland Bank (Now FCMB). The shares have been lingering with no one monitoring it.

He bought the shares over 10years ago and no one monitors it, none of us have an idea about shares or stock broking.

Last year we received a letter from FCMB reminding us about the share. Please what do we do?

The old man retired over 10yrs ago and his savings has been what's been keeping us. He's been hoping on pension but the bleeping FG we got haven't looked his way.

I was just thinking there's hope the share would have multiplied. Please help out. I still have a kid sister in school that needs to be taken care of, she's my biggest concern. Thanks!

Merylicious I just sent u a nairaland email.
visit CSL registrars with the certificate but before you can sell it you need to open a cscs account with a broker in order for them to dematerialize it. Since your Dad is alive it shouldn't be difficult.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:07pm On Sep 06, 2014
Born2berich:

Thank you my brother for this your supportive post.

This is enough prove that the word of God shall always come to past. As for those that dont believe, well the ball is in your court.

My own was to pass the message then.

Wetin i know.

@omaojo1 thanks bro, you too much smiley

Pissure of u dreaming dat dream or Adonnblivit grin

Abeg try dream something about Universal Insurance, biko.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
Joysmart: visit CSL registrars with the certificate but before you can sell it you need to open a cscs account with a broker in order for them to dematerialize it. Since your Dad is alive it shouldn't be difficult.

HEAD OFFICE
358, Herbert Macaulay Road
Yaba, Lagos.
Tel: 014405107, 017924462

ABUJA OFFICE
Plot 252, Herbert Macaulay Way
Central Business District, Abuja

PORT-HARCOURT OFFICE
85 Aba Road
By Garrison Junction, Port Harcourt

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 12:23pm On Sep 06, 2014
immanuello: Pls,what is d current selling price of a galaxy note and which one is d best going by ur assessment frm ur usage.Thanks.
I don't know the current price because I'm no longer buying. I bought mine #98,000 two years ago.
The note has everything I need. Uncountable applications which I can't use, which I don't need. And it keeps on updating. It even speaks to me at times. The wifi application can get data from anywhere, even from your neighbour's phone. You may Google to see what Samsung Galaxy Note 2 can do. But I think it has whatever you need.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by donclark(m): 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2014
Elai147:

HEAD OFFICE
358, Herbert Macaulay Road
Yaba, Lagos.
Tel: 014405107, 017924462

ABUJA OFFICE
Plot 252, Herbert Macaulay Way
Central Business District, Abuja

PORT-HARCOURT OFFICE
85 Aba Road
By Garrison Junction, Port Harcourt

Thanks guys!

But how do I know the. Value of the share now cos dad didn't spend much on it cos in 2002, N50,000 was sum sort of money but right now I don't know if the share still has value.

Is it possible to invest it on this FTN Cocoa I hear you guys gunning about? Enlighten a Stock Exchange toddler please?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Joysmart(f): 12:36pm On Sep 06, 2014
donclark:

Thanks guys!

But how do I know the. Value of the share now cos dad didn't spend much on it cos in 2002, N50,000 was sum sort of money but right now I don't know if the share still has value.

Is it possible to invest it on this FTN Cocoa I hear you guys gunning about? Enlighten a Stock Exchange toddler please?
how many units are we talking about?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2014
donclark:

Thanks guys!

The registrars will give answers to all your questions regarding the stock.

Please don't try to invest it on FTNCOCOA. First, you need to know if the share still exist by speaking with the registrars, get yourself a stockbroker and dematerialise the share certificate and then you can sell. Later you can come back here for advise on stock that you can reinvest the money on. While you are doing all these try to get as much knowledge as you can get on stock investing before you start investing. You should read from page one of this thread, it will help you a lot.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by donclark(m): 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2014
Joysmart: how many units are we talking about?

I don't really know the units...all I know is the shares were bought for around N53,000
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by donclark(m): 1:00pm On Sep 06, 2014
Elai147:

The registrars will give answers to all your questions regarding the stock.

Please don't try to invest it on FTNCOCOA. First, you need to know if the share still exist by speaking with the registrars, get yourself a stockbroker and dematerialise the share certificate and then you can sell. Later you can come back here for advise on stock that you can reinvest the money on. While you are doing all these try to get as much knowledge as you can get on stock investing before you start investing. You should read from page one of this thread, it will help you a lot.

From page 1? This is the 401st page for fcuks sake...dayummm! I never read like that back in sch self..lol..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by securi: 1:26pm On Sep 06, 2014
immanuello: Pls,what is d current selling price of a galaxy note and which one is d best going by ur assessment frm ur usage.Thanks.
Samsung galaxy 4 tab I bought for wifey 3 weeks ago is 70k. Check Konga or Jumai for curent prire

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: WestPB, eudoh940(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.